PDA

View Full Version : Mirc Movies?!

Dapadipz
03-05-2003, 09:09 PM
hi im not sure if this is in the ritw place sorry if its not but i was wondereing how do i download movies of mirc i hear ppl sayin that they hav gt it off mirc
ne help will be preciated thanks

Qua
12-03-2007, 04:58 PM
You need to get some irc client,most ppl chose mIRC. You can add NoNameScript to it. That is easy to do,and it will improve mIRC,looks nicer,more options,etc.
Then you add some xdcc catcher,I have one from NNS's page,and just join those channels that offer mp3s,xvid or wathever are you looking for,and start xdcc(some channels don't allow that,so they might kick you out:D) but there are plenty that do. After you get everything set up,it's up to you to choose rls and ad it to dl:).
If you need anyhelp PM me and I'll do my best:yup:

DefX
12-03-2007, 06:24 PM
you need an mirc client

Someone give this guy a nobel prize

The OP asked the question 4 years ago. I would think he'd found out the answer by now :blink:

Qua
12-03-2007, 07:10 PM
Lol I didn't even check when original post was made. I just saw a question and typed.
Sorry ;)

Qua
12-03-2007, 07:50 PM
You coud have googled it,it's first link:D

http://www.nnscript.com/index.php?section=download
There you'll find NNS and xdcc catcher. And that is basiclly all you need. And some good channels,but you'll have to find those on your own:P

helsing
12-03-2007, 11:27 PM
you need an mirc client

Someone give this guy a nobel prize

The OP asked the question 4 years ago. I would think he'd found out the answer by now :blink:

maybe the OP hybernated himself for 4 years and now is back alive, so lovingcheese waited all these years to give him this great advice :D