PDA

View Full Version : Internet.news Has Been Fucked

h1
02-18-2004, 12:43 AM
If you check out internet.news's board, you'll see that three people have taken over the ACP and kicked him out. Then they proceeded to fuck with the board.

Funny shit. :lol:

Wizard_Mon1
02-18-2004, 12:46 AM
some of us have never been there could you link it?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2004, 12:47 AM
;) Why is that funny?I admit he got on my nerves but hacking his Site is not cool at all.

Hypo would be the one Person to do that to.Maybe do that to.

These Guys need to go after the RIAA or somebody.Stop wasting time on one little guy.

FC http://filesharingtalk.com/extras/green/icon_cool.gif

h1
02-18-2004, 12:49 AM
internet-news.no-ip.com/forums2

:clap: holy shit!!! :clap:

h1
02-18-2004, 12:51 AM
FC, it wasn't a hack, two people who were trolling the board yesterday asked IN for admin status and he gave it to them. They then hijacked Azzz's account and banned IN.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by haxor41789@17 February 2004 - 19:51
FC, it wasn't a hack, two people who were trolling the board yesterday asked IN for admin status and he gave it to them. They then hijacked Azzz's account and banned IN.
:D Ohhhhh.So this is all his fault. :D

;) Maybe he will learn not to express his feelings so much to Strangers

Sparkle1984
02-18-2004, 12:56 AM
well it seems like i can't even get on that link at all at the moment....

Spider_dude
02-18-2004, 12:56 AM
i cant understand why any german people would do that? GEP4LIFE

Cheese
02-18-2004, 12:57 AM
It's been renamed Tub Girls Wonderful World...which is kinda funny. :lol:

DanB
02-18-2004, 12:57 AM
I believe he may have temporarily banned everyone :unsure:

Lamsey
02-18-2004, 12:58 AM
Perhaps you could steal his dinner money while you are at it.

Spider_dude
Originally posted by danb@18 February 2004 - 00:57
I believe he may have temporarily banned everyone :unsure:
i believe you are correct, he has taken his board down.

muchspl2
:clap: the one time I wantr to go to his forum and its down
that shit is great :lol: x million

h1
02-18-2004, 12:59 AM
No, he appears to have turned his server software off.

DanB
02-18-2004, 01:00 AM
Either the way its not there at the mo :(

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by haxor41789@17 February 2004 - 19:59
No, he appears to have turned his server software off.
:P Get some Hackers over there!Tell them to turn it back on! :P

Wizard_Mon1
02-18-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@18 February 2004 - 00:58
To true he should have left it up it would have got more hits than he's ever had :lol:

DanB
02-18-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+18 February 2004 - 02:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 @ 18 February 2004 - 02:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@18 February 2004 - 00:58
To true he should have left it up it would have got more hits than he&#39;s ever had :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: You know that

Lamsey
02-18-2004, 01:05 AM
Sometimes, when everyone around you sees you as a punchbag, you decide to join in. Because that&#39;s the only way you can handle the constant torrent of abuse and make it seem as if it doesn&#39;t matter - to yourself as well as to others.

The problem is that some shitheads take advantage of that too, and eventually your entire social life seems to center around getting ribbed or bullied.

Oh, believe me, it&#39;s great fun for the person concerned. You should all be proud.

Spider_dude
at least he shared his thoughts openly.

h1
This&#39;ll be interesting... what&#39;ll he say now?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@17 February 2004 - 20:05
Sometimes, when everyone around you sees you as a punchbag, you decide to join in. Because that&#39;s the only way you can handle the constant torrent of abuse and make it seem as if it doesn&#39;t matter - to yourself as well as to others.

The problem is that some shitheads take advantage of that too, and eventually your entire social life seems to center around getting ribbed or bullied.

Oh, believe me, it&#39;s great fun for the person concerned. You should all be proud.
;) Hey.I Posted about somebody should of not Hacked him.

Then I found out he hired these 2 Guys.2 Guys that he obviously did not know.Now why would he do that?

This is a lesson he has learned.And he better remember it next time.

I did not Post nothing.Did not even go over there.

Lamsey
02-18-2004, 01:17 AM
http://www.alloftheabove.net/images/CAHR/Fun_Stuff/articlepics/calvin13.gif
"How you gonna share your thoughts openly when we collectively punch your brain in?"

^ Softened version of what&#39;s going on here. What we have here is psychological warfare. That&#39;s much nastier.

Agrajag
02-18-2004, 01:18 AM
For goodness sake, leave the guy alone. Step back and have a look at what is going on here. Do we really want to be the people who pick on the guy who is a bit different ? I mean really, not on the internet, in real life.

If a new guy came to your work, or your school, or your youth club or whatever and talked a bit funny and wanted to be nice to everybody, what would you do ? Would you be one of the guys taking the piss out of him, or would you be one of the guys who just talked to him and learned about who he was. Maybe told him that behaving a certain way would mean he got a hard time, but accepting that if that was the way he was then so what ?

Do you want to be one of the crowd, who just bullies the new guy, or would you rather be one of the people who thinks, be who you want, we are all different. It doesn&#39;t really matter if he is really like that, or he is putting it on for effect. What matters is how YOU react to it. That is what defines who YOU are, not just a part of a group, a person who makes up his own mind, an individual.

Rat Faced
02-18-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@18 February 2004 - 01:05

Ditto.

Leave the guy alone...

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2004, 01:24 AM
;) Then Report the Thread.PM a MOD.There is another one also.End it.

:P You all just Posting like the rest of us.Do something different. :P

:D

Agrajag
02-18-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@18 February 2004 - 01:24

You (plural) stand abusing him

We stand defending his right to be different.

Can you see the difference ? Or have you never been the little boy in the playground ?

Lamsey
02-18-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Agrajag@18 February 2004 - 00:28
Can you see the difference ? Or have you never been the little boy in the playground ?
Corridors, actually. The playground is a daunting prospect.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Agrajag+17 February 2004 - 20:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag &#064; 17 February 2004 - 20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@18 February 2004 - 01:24

You (plural) stand abusing him

We stand defending his right to be different.

Can you see the difference ? Or have you never been the little boy in the playground ? [/b][/quote]
;) I guess you did not read my first Post?

Me telling hackers to get over there on the one Post at the top of this Thread was a Joke.I had found out they were not Hackers just guys he hired.

:D But you want to think I am picking on internet news and being a bully really does not bother me.I was takeing up for him before you all even jumped in. :P

*Last Post on this one.You all have fun.*

Cheese
02-18-2004, 01:37 AM
I&#39;m not going to pretend I haven&#39;t ribbed internet.news in the past as my posts are all there to see.

But whilst I respect his right to come to this board I have always wondered what exactly is making this boy tick. Is he just trying to gain attention? Is he ill? Is he just trying to fit in? Is he actually having us all on?

Personally I would not stay somewhere where I was abused so often and so visciously, I try but fail to see what keeps internet.news returning here for more of the same.

edit:I&#39;m not sticking up for any bullying if I give that impression, rather trying to figure out what is making IN tick...

Agrajag
02-18-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey+18 February 2004 - 01:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 18 February 2004 - 01:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agrajag@18 February 2004 - 00:28
Corridors, actually. The playground is a daunting prospect. [/b][/quote]
LOL, here&#39;s a plan.

Why don&#39;t we invite the bullies, the people who gang up and pick on those who are different, to talk to us. On their own, without their backup, see how they like it. When a group of people treat them like this.

That would be a nice bit of role reversal, to see if they can cope with what they put people through in real life. This is only the internet, maybe they can try to imagine waking up and feeling that it is going to happen, in the real world, again.

I know you may not believe this, but I fucking hate bullies, they are life&#39;s scum

Mad Cat
02-18-2004, 01:38 AM
He really is asking for it if he gives people ACP access right off the entry line.

(>Zero Cool<)
02-18-2004, 01:40 AM
Unofortunately words fail me at the moment....but what I will sat that the way David is being treated if f**kin Bull**it, you have to be pretty sad and pathetic to get your fun from picking on a decent guy. Apparently you (those that are having fun at David&#39;s expense) like to prove that David is a better man than you are cause that is what you are managing to do, if there was ever any doubt in the first place.

Are we gonna start pullin Nikki&#39;s, Lilmiss&#39;s, Skweeky&#39;s, Ella&#39;s etc pigtails&#39; next?

p.s. Ok some of my words didn&#39;t fail me.

Rat Faced
02-18-2004, 01:41 AM
Yeh you were FC, you were on his side, and i laughed at the situation that it was his own naivette which caused it, just like you.

However, this place isnt for the blatent hate expressed here by some of the members.

Never could stand bullies.

So he annoys you all, well avoid him, no one makes you read his posts.

Yeh, its funny watching someone come a cropper...but this isnt a sitcom (although it feels like it sometime) its real life to him.

The guy is different, thinks different and acts different to most of us. That is not a justification to attack him. Have you ever seen him hate anyone else? even though he&#39;s been provoked more than most people here, i havent seen one "F*ck You" or "Pr*ck" typed by him, the most has been a post stating he was disappointed.

The place would be bloody boring if we were all the same.

Some people here should be ashamed of themselves, maybe we should get some babies for you to steal the candy from.

This is just a flame thread...maybe someone should start one on the meaning of "Respecting others" <_<

***Closed***