PDA

View Full Version : Friends

evildon
02-18-2004, 01:33 AM
How many friends do you have?

I mean true close friends?

Not aquaintences(sp) or collegues or co-workers......

I have about ten...with about 7 being closer to me then my family is...

It just seems that my family and me dont really share any commonalities..not music..hobbies...nothing to bond us...not even any family traditions...

Cheese
02-18-2004, 01:54 AM
I have three close friends that I feel completely at ease with and really connect with. All of them are completely different from the others in their values and their lifestyle which is very strange for me, but varity is the spice and all that...

My closest friend, however, is probably my sister who knows me better than anyone else I think.

MagicNakor
02-18-2004, 02:10 AM
Two.

:ninja:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2004, 02:15 AM
:huh: Humans? :huh:

Well I guess I would say 6.Might as well say 7.My Dog "BEBE". :)

Not includeing Family.Which would only be my Aunt and Brother I would consider like that.And hate that B*****d half the time so not includeing him right now. :rolleyes:

:( I hardly ever see my 6 Friends anymore.But that is Life I guess.They all have a Wife/Girlfiend, Kids and a Mortgage.I am still just drifting through this thing we call Life.

:P Ok!You can call me a bum! :P

:lol:

FC http://filesharingtalk.com/extras/green/icon_cool.gif

internet.news
02-18-2004, 02:29 AM
My only friend is TheSoap :cry1:

TheSoap
02-18-2004, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@18 February 2004 - 02:29
:o

*hugs Sam4*

internet.news
02-18-2004, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by TheSoap+18 February 2004 - 01:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheSoap @ 18 February 2004 - 01:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@18 February 2004 - 02:29
:o

*hugs Sam4* [/b][/quote]
Thanks Soapy :D

DWk
02-18-2004, 03:26 AM
STFU :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Lmao jk.

About the topic..... I would probably say none. I have lots of good friends, but I think they would all be close. :frusty:

evildon
02-18-2004, 04:22 AM
I have 3 or 4 of the seven friends that i mentioned that I see at least once to twice a week evn tho we dont work together or go to school or anything like that we try to do things together even tho they have kids..morgage and stuff too..we were all talkin about it a long time ago and it really didnt dawn on us how it had happened..its not like we plan it or anything...I saw a special on Discovery on sports being a tribal bonding ritual for males and I put it to the group if thats what we were..and the more we looked at it the more we agreed thats what we had...so rather than going thru a long list of names or something like that when someone asks where I am going.I usually just say a tribal thing..or going out with the tribe and it pretty well stuck...and now most of my aquaintences and relatives know what i mean by that now...All of us are different also..we have a martial artist..who we consider the seargent at arms or the enforcer of the tribe...just different little niches...

Mr. Mulder
02-18-2004, 12:03 PM
Just the one :ph34r: my g/f ...She&#39;s the only one I&#39;d class as a true friend :01:

monkfi5h
02-18-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@18 February 2004 - 01:54
I have three close friends that I feel completely at ease with and really connect with. All of them are completely different from the others in their values and their lifestyle which is very strange for me, but varity is the spice and all that...
Same here, I can share anything with my 3 stoner buddies, and the best part was we all didn&#39;t try to be friends with each other, we all just fell into it and I feel completely at ease around them...

I prefer small groups of friends as you have to try too hard otherwise to keep everybody happy, its just cool as we all share the same music tastes and hobbies so we can share more...

Peace out everyone

Monk

Wizard_Mon1
02-18-2004, 05:44 PM
i have 6 really close friends but since i came to uni i don&#39;t see them as much, but i don&#39;t think they will ever not be my close friends.

TARPD
02-18-2004, 06:02 PM
i always thought it sad counting friends, but theres 4 of us and hope we&#39;ll be freinds forever.

(oops, i broke my own picket line)

shn
02-18-2004, 07:26 PM
I have a lot of friends and the only way I can get rid of them for a short period of time is to get on the computer. They dont have an interest in that so me gets my "alone" time a whole lot more :D

I really piss em off when I start carrying my laptop "everywhere" I go :lol: I never leave the net.

My best friend is probably my volleyball coach because she doesnt try and drag me out to some party every night for a hangover <_<

Making friends is cool...............keeping them is even better ;)

seiya_33
02-18-2004, 11:11 PM
i have 4 close friends , we have known each other since we were 7 or 8 , there like my brothers .

Smith
02-19-2004, 12:31 AM
ive got 3-4 friends that im really close 2.

they joke about me alot, and i know it sounds gay, but i know that we are and always be tight.

UKMan
02-21-2004, 04:31 AM
Seems that 3 or 4 is the norm here - same for me too i guess. Real friends that is. But twice every month i do meet and greet about 60 or so others who are my Lodge brothers - they are also friends, but not all are close of course.

Ukkie

Evil Gemini
02-21-2004, 11:51 PM
I used to have friends.......

Not anymore.......

:(

evildon
02-22-2004, 07:01 PM
what happened?...were they all on the same plane that went down in a firey crash?

bury them all in your backyard?

bujub22
02-22-2004, 09:12 PM
1 :( there all gone