PDA

View Full Version : Had Enough!

JONNO_CELEBS
02-18-2004, 08:45 PM
I've been here since April last year, had so much fun, then before xmas , around the middle of November, it started to change, some of the old faces went, new faces coming in etc, normal kinda flow the same as RL really.
But it just seems to have got like a pub the parents tell their kids to stay away from.
Everyone fights so much, what happend to the laughs?

Well personally I've had enough of this fighting and flamming etc , so if something does'nt change soon I'm outta here!

Thats not a threat, that's a statement of fact.

Jonno B)

Marius24
02-18-2004, 08:48 PM
If you leave u will proberly bring the downfall of the KL Board :(

Darth Sushi
02-18-2004, 08:49 PM
I agree Jonno. Camaraderie used to be the norm. Now it's the exception.

Lamsey
02-18-2004, 08:50 PM
STFU Jonno :P

namzuf9
02-18-2004, 08:52 PM
I agree Jonno, it's turning to shit here. I was thinking the same thing earlier.
I've been coming here so often its hard to imagine my online life without it but I am getting bored of all the shit and miss a lot of old faces.

CoolMac
02-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 20:45
I've been here since April last year, had so much fun, then before xmas , around the middle of November, it started to change, some of the old faces went, new faces coming in etc, normal kinda flow the same as RL really.
But it just seems to have got like a pub the parents tell their kids to stay away from.

Well personally I've had enough of this fighting and flamming etc , so if something does'nt change soon I'm outta here!

Jonno B)
you've got a point

Knuckles187
02-18-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@18 February 2004 - 20:50
STFU Jonno :P
i regd 1 day b4 lamsey... i feel leet :P

and ive only just come back! dont blame me :D

Guillaume
02-18-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Marius24@18 February 2004 - 20:48
If you leave u will proberly bring the downfall of the KL Board :(
Downfall? No, more of a capsizing since I'll be the only "bulky" guy left! :lol:

Maybe we should ask Baz to invest in a new server, I'm sensing a new flight of members to Sheringham! :unsure:

tralalala
02-18-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 22:45
I've been here since April last year, had so much fun,  then before xmas , around the middle of November, it started to change, some of the old faces went, new faces coming in etc, normal kinda flow the same as RL really.

Jonno B)
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edit by RF: Removed a LOT of oooo's from the no, as it was f*cking up the page o_O

If Jonno leaves...

I LEAVE!!!

Jonno, stay, if you leave, whats the point in having a klboard?!

tralalala :(

JONNO_CELEBS
02-18-2004, 09:14 PM
@Marius24....
If you leave u will proberly bring the downfall of the KL Board

Very nice of you to say but I seriously doubt this place would really notice :)

@Darth...
I agree Jonno. Camaraderie used to be the norm. Now it's the exception.

Exactly! :)

@Nam...Yeah I know, pretty much the first thing I do is log in here, then last out at night

I just can't be doing with all this shit, it's bollocks, Flame, annoying multi threads, insults, it's good to take the piss, Like Gurahl just did, but we laugh with that cos it's a long standing joke, but saying stuff about each others family and personality bashings, just not right, as you know I'm not exactly always calm and rarely back down, but I only had about 3 real fights on here, and all because I was attacked (except the one where a friend was)
But it does'nt just happen out here, the fights spill over to other forums and pm's, emails etc

I sick of it, I've had enough and I'm not taking it any more, I think I should be given a big stick and allowed to thack anyone who wrongfully flames etc! :)

Jonno B)

I.am
02-18-2004, 09:15 PM
:(

Mr. Mulder
02-18-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 21:14
I think I should be given a big stick and allowed to thack anyone who wrongfully flames etc! :)

Jonno B)
Image Resized
[img]http://www.eilertech.com/photos/photo5/stick.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://www.eilertech.com/photos/photo5/stick.jpg')

May you strike swiftly and truly Mr. Jonno

Gemby!
02-18-2004, 09:24 PM
you think it will snow tomorrow in london ?

no - which is why you shouldn't leave ;) :blink:

TRshady
02-18-2004, 09:28 PM
If everyone left and it was only me and NikkiD left .. I still wouldn't leave.
Then again .... who would leave if they was alone with NikkiD anyway? :blink:

I love this place ... always will and will never leave .. unless I'm banned, which wont be happening for at least another two weeks. Remain positive ... thats what me try and do anyway. :)

thewizeard
02-18-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 20:45

Jonno B)
:o Jonno, you will never leave, admit it...not while NikkiD is here..... :)

JONNO_CELEBS
02-18-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@18 February 2004 - 21:28
If everyone left and it was only me and NikkiD left .. I still wouldn't leave.
Then again .... who would leave if they was alone with NikkiD anyway?  :blink:

I love this place ...  always will and will never leave .. unless I'm banned, which wont be happening for at least another two weeks. Remain positive ... thats what me try and do anyway. :)
That was a good coment <_<

You obviously don&#39;t see what I see, but if you do and can put up with it then maybe you&#39;re a better man than me.

@Tra.......Thanks dude ;)

Ps....Could Tralala or a mod please edit that post, cos this is majorly kicked out page :(

Jonno B)

Edit: @Nigel........Thats an unfair card to play dude <_< :P

Agrajag
02-18-2004, 09:37 PM
If you leave me now, you&#39;ll take away the biggest part of me.

Skweeky
02-18-2004, 09:46 PM
Right...

My turn

How about we all stop the complaining and the attention whoring, hmmm?
None of these posts are going to change the attitude of the other members. If you want to leave then leave and stop bugging everyone with those stupid posts.

Thank You

Skweeky- Quite pissed off for the moment

edit: And ffs don&#39;t start PM-ing me

NikkiD
02-18-2004, 09:48 PM
This isn&#39;t a dig at anyone, so don&#39;t take it as such.

Jonno, you&#39;re absolutely right.

Where does the responsibility in this lie?

So many want to point fingers to the mod team and the admins. It&#39;s an easy place to start and it just seems so logical. We&#39;ve always been here, since the beginning of the board. There&#39;s a few more of us now, a few different faces, but our modus operandi hasn&#39;t really changed all that much. If anything, we&#39;re more relaxed than we used to be. Don&#39;t believe me? If samsamsamsam had pulled that crap a year ago, he&#39;d have found his butt banned this morning, or at the very least, with two weeks moderation. Remember the SuperKilla incident? SuperJude, KillaSin and Romeo187 received much harsher punishment for that, even though it was Jude and Tommy&#39;s first offence. Okay, it was a little more severe an incident, but it was their first warning, this was samsamsamsam&#39;s 4th.

Do we blame the admin&#39;s because of all the changes to the board? They&#39;re just trying to keep you guys happy. If they don&#39;t do anything, you complain. If they do something you complain. 7th as a host/admin is doing an incredible job. Since he has taken over, the downtime of the board has been almost nil. Remember what things were like when we had Jon as our host? 7th isn&#39;t afraid to try things out. If they work, great, if they don&#39;t well, at least he tried it. We&#39;re a huge board, and you can&#39;t please everyone, but negative comments don&#39;t help the situation. If you want to see changes, constructive criticism is always accepted much more openly than comments like "this sucks&#33;"

Is it the members&#39; fault? We used to come to here to have fun, find help with p2p apps, generally shoot the shit and kick back. Why does it seem that we can&#39;t do that anymore? I can&#39;t describe it without singling people out, so I won&#39;t go into detail here, but it seems that what used to be jokes, fun, humour, laughter, debate, witty repartee, and ironic sarcasm has turned into spam, childish taunting, name calling, and flaming. We&#39;ve got the same people in one post berating us for being censors of the worst kind, and in the very next post, berating us for allowing certain language to be used on this board. Hipocrisy at it&#39;s finest. We&#39;ve got people biting each other&#39;s heads off because of differing opinions, duking it out publicly, making everyone look bad. We&#39;ve got people spamming crap for fun - I&#39;m not talking about amusing threads, the likes of fugley, or J&#39;Pol, even though they might be considered spam by some, they are entertaining. I&#39;m talking about starting the same topic, 15 times in 15 minutes, just to amuse oneself. Or like last night, bumping 50 old threads, just because you think it&#39;s fun. Really mature. <_< Let&#39;s do a how to manual on how to kill the atmosphere of the lounge in 30 minutes or less. That would be in the top 5. How do people think that helps the atmosphere of the board? It doesn&#39;t. It adds fuel to the fire, it pisses people off, it fans the flames, and then we get a few days where the lounge is either dead, or full or negativity. Because one person thought they would have a little fun.

It&#39;s everyone&#39;s responsibility here people. Members need to be a little more respectful of each other and the board itself. Mods and Admins do too. I think anyone who really cares about this place will take the time to think about what we really want out of it, and those who don&#39;t really care, well, we&#39;ll know who you are by your posts.

Nikki

Agrajag
02-18-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@18 February 2004 - 21:46

Is PM a verb / or do you just have PM Syndrome.

bigboab
02-18-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Agrajag+18 February 2004 - 21:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 18 February 2004 - 21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@18 February 2004 - 21:46

Is PM a verb / or do you just have PM Syndrome. [/b][/quote]
Its an add verb.

fkdup74
02-18-2004, 09:52 PM
jonno&#39;s not leavin...he cant...i just shackled his feet to the KLB :01:

seriously though, i usually stay outta topics like this,
they seem so damn cliche lately
but when dedicated lounge rats :P keep sayin how f*cked its getting...
ya gotta wonder

i dont even chat with a lot of you, (i mostly lurk :ph34r: ) :P ,
but it would suck to see everyone just say &#39;f*ck it&#39; and leave

hopefully all these topics popping up lately will wake ppl up

jonno, hope you dont have to leave bro B)

Agrajag
02-18-2004, 09:53 PM
Nikki

I don&#39;t know how many people will read your entire post, I certainly did and I hope a few others do as well. It is absolutely spot on. Well said ma&#39;am.

Skweeky
02-18-2004, 09:53 PM
Yeah Nik, I agree

The mods and the admins are trying their best to keep everybody happy. It just annoys me to see people all over the place complaining about stupid things over and over again. I&#39;ve been here for over a year and I&#39;ve seen this place change a lot but there are still good things. I still have lots of fun in bb&#39;s chatroom or in fugleys topics.

Why can&#39;t everyone just ignore the crap that bothers them and look at the fun stuff?

edit @ Ajgrajag: Consider yourself damn lucky I don&#39;t have that PMS thing for the moment :lol:

Agrajag
02-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by bigboab+18 February 2004 - 21:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 18 February 2004 - 21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Agrajag@18 February 2004 - 21:49
<!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@18 February 2004 - 21:46

Is PM a verb / or do you just have PM Syndrome.
Its an add verb. [/b][/quote]
ad duznt yuz verbz :blink:

BILLY-THE-FISH
02-18-2004, 09:59 PM
Will the last one out please shut the door quietly&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
02-18-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@18 February 2004 - 21:46
Right...

My turn

How about we all stop the complaining and the attention whoring, hmmm?
None of these posts are going to change the attitude of the other members. If you want to leave then leave and stop bugging everyone with those stupid posts.

Thank You

Skweeky- Quite pissed off for the moment

Oh ok then I&#39;ll just fuck off shall I?

I get it, I used to spam and Hijack so that crime strips me of airing my thought and feelings?

Well thankyou

Don&#39;t worry, I wont be pming you

@Nikki .....
It&#39;s everyone&#39;s responsibility here people. Members need to be a little more respectful of each other and the board itself. Mods and Admins do too. I think anyone who really cares about this place will take the time to think about what we really want out of it, and those who don&#39;t really care, well, we&#39;ll know who you are by your posts

Exactly, this place&#39;s heart is in the members who use it, they/we are the engine of this place, without members there is no board , and the board is shaped by it&#39;s members.

This whole situation is nothing to do with Mods or Admin&#33;

Jonno B)

fkdup74
02-18-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by NikkiD@18 February 2004 - 13:48
It&#39;s everyone&#39;s responsibility here people.
:01: Nikki for president&#33; :01:
...or...Prime Minister...or whateverthefeck Canada&#39;s got :lol:

jonno...are the shackles too tight? :P

B)

bujub22
02-18-2004, 10:00 PM
jonno plez don&#39;t cuz your letting the scum take over by letting them get to you , hang in there and things might jus turn around &#33; ,but i feel yah on what your saying things are changing around here hell i even stop posting as much cuz threads are&#39;nt what they use to be.

Agrajag
02-18-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 21:59

You tell them Jonny, beggur of, the lot of you.

Skweeky
02-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Jeezes Jonno, I wasn&#39;t attacking you personally

But I for one am sick of all the posts saying &#39;I am leaving&#39;

I don&#39;t often say something like this, and you know that too, I&#39;m just fed up with it, it doesn&#39;t change a thing. Yogi&#39;s post for bb to come back maybe made him come back but it didn&#39;t change a fuck about the boards attitude, unfortunately enough&#33;

JONNO_CELEBS
02-18-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Agrajag+18 February 2004 - 22:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag &#064; 18 February 2004 - 22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 21:59

You tell them Jonny, beggur of, the lot of you. [/b][/quote]
I did&#39;nt mean that, I meant that they are not to blame, the reason for this happening is nothing to do with.

@bujub22.......Well I look back 4 months ago, all my gang was here, where&#39;s lilmiss, Titey, Billy, Zero&#39;s back a lil bit but nothing to what it used to be we were a kinda of clan, it was us on all together all the time.

Gone

Spirit is getting bitter :(

Jonno B)

Edit @Skweeky.....
Yogi&#39;s post for bb to come back maybe made him come back but it didn&#39;t change a fuck about the boards attitude, unfortunately enough&#33;

Maybe I&#39;m the exception&#33;

And you were in that group too, what happend?

Nightwolf
02-18-2004, 10:09 PM
Nobody likes to be a rat, but if you see someone blatantly flaming, trolling, and/or spamming, and you really want the board to change for the better, you must report them to a Mod. Then it&#39;s up to them to enforce a strict system of warnings and, if necessary, banning. On a board this size you just can&#39;t expect everyone to get along peacefully. There&#39;s nothing wrong with a little friendly disagreement, but unfortunately some people don&#39;t know how to argue in a civilized manner. When all else fails, just ignore them.

Please hang in there JONNO. We need good people like you to help keep the board from completely passing over to The Dark Side.

atiVidia
02-18-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by bujub22@18 February 2004 - 17:00
jonno plez don&#39;t cuz your letting the scum take over by letting them get to you , hang in there and things might jus turn around &#33; ,but i feel yah on what your saying things are changing around here hell i even stop posting as much cuz threads are&#39;nt what they use to be.
wow lol i dont want jonno to leave&#33;

i started to become a believer of nikkiD because of jonno&#33;

DONT LEAVE&#33; otherwise ill add to the chains already on you&#33; :P

Skweeky
02-18-2004, 10:11 PM
I said &#39;maybe&#39;

And yes, you could be the exception, all is possible.

What group? :huh: Your gang? I was, then most people left and I moved on. That&#39;s how things work on a discussion board :blink:

JONNO_CELEBS
02-18-2004, 10:12 PM
NW........Yeah I agree and I have done several times, can&#39;t remember who it was but a guy posted some nasty pics, I pm&#39;d every mod on, simply because I could not do anything
I&#39;m not a grass, never have been never will be, I take the rap when it&#39;s not my fault for a mate, but that&#39;s because I have choice, I have no control here so I retaliate by utilising the board staff, same as you would in a shop.

Jonno B)

thewizeard
02-18-2004, 10:16 PM
Thanks for that one NikkiD... http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=882744 (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=100870&view=findpost&p=882744)

Agrajag
02-18-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Nightwolf@18 February 2004 - 22:09
Nobody likes to be a rat, but if you see someone blatantly flaming, trolling, and/or spamming, and you really want the board to change for the better, you must report them to a Mod. Then it&#39;s up to them to enforce a strict system of warnings and, if necessary, banning. On a board this size you just can&#39;t expect everyone to get along peacefully. There&#39;s nothing wrong with a little friendly disagreement, but unfortunately some people don&#39;t know how to argue in a civilized manner. When all else fails, just ignore them.

Please hang in there JONNO. We need good people like you to help keep the board from completely passing over to The Dark Side.
Good point

mrcall1969
02-18-2004, 10:22 PM
I&#39;ve been a member of this board not as long as some, but longer than most.

People have always whined and complained about things like trolling, spamming etc but at the end of the day is it really that important that it causes people to get upset and insult people?

The board changes as new people join, but I don&#39;t think it has changed a great deal since I first joined, some people might join and have an image and that image, through time, might change.

I guess most people are the same as me, they come to the board for entertainment, so why not stick to the things/topics that entertains them? if there&#39;s spam or trolling going on, turn a blind eye if you don&#39;t like it.

Nikki is right, the people that have been here the longest are probably more tolerant because we&#39;re used to it&#33;

JONNO_CELEBS
02-18-2004, 10:48 PM
@Marc
....if there&#39;s spam or trolling going on, turn a blind eye if you don&#39;t like it.

No offence or insult meant here but you did&#39;nt take that veiw when me and Nikki were spamming, no everybody&#39;s opinion was different then.

Sorry, I&#39;m in a bad mood

Jonno B)

Edit: @Skweeky....
What group?&nbsp; Your gang? I was, then most people left and I moved on. That&#39;s how things work on a discussion board

Yup, kinda thought you&#39;d say that, have fun, move on to the next etc etc.

Agrajag
02-18-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 22:48
@Marc
....if there&#39;s spam or trolling going on, turn a blind eye if you don&#39;t like it.

No offence or insult meant here but you did&#39;nt take that veiw when me and Nikki were spamming, no everybody&#39;s opinion was different then.

Sorry, I&#39;m in a bad mood

Jonno B)
There is the talk room now, so if people want to be semi (ooer) serious they can post there. The mods will have a lighter touch here and allow more leeway, as long as people don&#39;t break the rules (bend a bit maybe :ph34r: )

Skweeky
02-18-2004, 10:58 PM
This is Marc using Sweekys account. As far as I can remember people, incluiding myself, pointed out that it was maybe annoying for them for Nikki and yourself to take over every thread, it was constructive and done without whining.

To your credit you took on board the criticism and seems to me you took it with maturity.

Whayt I dont understand is bringing back up the past and sort of attacking me when nothing was directed at yourself.

Knuckles187
02-18-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@18 February 2004 - 21:28
If everyone left and it was only me and NikkiD left .. I still wouldn&#39;t leave.
Then again .... who would leave if they was alone with NikkiD anyway? :blink:

I love this place ... always will and will never leave .. unless I&#39;m banned, which wont be happening for at least another two weeks. Remain positive ... thats what me try and do anyway. :)
omg TRshady remember me?

we were both the eminem fans back in the day&#33;

i used to be Romeo187, Vandiem, Tommygunn :D

wee long time no see

JONNO_CELEBS
02-18-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@18 February 2004 - 22:58
This is Marc using Sweekys account. As far as I can remember people, incluiding myself, pointed out that it was maybe annoying for them for Nikki and yourself to take over every thread, it was constructive and done without whining.

To your credit you took on board the criticism and seems to me you took it with maturity.

Whayt I dont understand is bringing back up the past and sort of attacking me when nothing was directed at yourself.
It was&#39;nt done peacefully, I was in a huge fight over it :blink: Then all who missed it continued days after, I did&#39;nt stop cos you guys wanted me to, I stopped because those who moaned ruined it for me, I just did&#39;nt feel like doing it, plus both me and Nikki were trying to avoid posting to eachother for a while.

I brought it up because I&#39;ve never hurt anyone on this board, yet others have done the same as me and no one moans, then you get the flamers, the real assholes and no one really takes any notice or bashes the shit out of them.

I did&#39;nt have a blantant pop at you Marc, I apologise for that.

Jonno B)

Skweeky
02-18-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 February 2004 - 00:09
I did&#39;nt have a blantant pop at you Marc, I apologise for that.

Jonno B)
I do hope you mean you "weren&#39;t" having a pop at me.

Jonno, I have no axe to grind with you, I was trying to point out that the board goes through this all the time, I didn&#39;t bring up any particular threads or instances so I don;t really feel that you replying and quoting was in the spirit that I posted.

It seems to me that your post about previous events totally contradicts what you
have said in your original post to start the thread with

Edit: was Marc, not Skweeky.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2004, 11:30 PM
;) The People that have left are the Lounge Lizards.And all the fighting.You do not see that in MusicWorld or SoulSeek Sections.No Part of the Music Family has that I know of.

Ok ok.Rap vs. Rock.But we do it playfully.And has not happened in quite awhile now. :D

:01: Maybe that is because we are Stronger then all.We done proved it with that Poll&#33; :01:

:huh: I mean is this the only reason People come here?To hang out in the Lounge.Its like they have it set as their Home Page. :P

FC http://filesharingtalk.com/extras/green/icon_cool.gif

*You like that Green guy with the sunglasses don&#39;t you Jonno?Now who is smooth?You can have my old one&#33; :lol: *

JONNO_CELEBS
02-18-2004, 11:54 PM
Yeah they quite cool FC, nice one :)

Jonno http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Cjcooljonno/shades.gif

NikkiD
02-19-2004, 12:01 AM
Let me guess... next you two boys&#39;ll be whipping out your... never mind :rolleyes:

7th Elephant
02-19-2004, 12:04 AM
Don&#39;t you start Spunky Harpsichord, you&#39;re nephew is going to be called Clot.

JONNO_CELEBS
02-19-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by NikkiD@19 February 2004 - 00:01
Let me guess... next you two boys&#39;ll be whipping out your... never mind :rolleyes:
I did, about an hour ago :blink: I&#39;m still waiting for FC :rolleyes:

Cheers1234
02-19-2004, 12:08 AM
Don&#39;t leave - it would be an awful loss to me if you leave this place as it would
get fewer opened. :o

NikkiD
02-19-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 19:06
I did, about an hour ago :blink: I&#39;m still waiting for FC :rolleyes:

You did? I missed it :&#39;(

namzuf9
02-19-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by NikkiD+19 February 2004 - 01:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NikkiD @ 19 February 2004 - 01:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 19:06
I did, about an hour ago :blink:&nbsp; I&#39;m still waiting for FC :rolleyes:

You did? I missed it :&#39;( [/b][/quote]
Did you forget your glasses again :D

JONNO_CELEBS
02-19-2004, 12:44 AM
No, I hav&#39;nt put it away yet :rolleyes: I know it&#39;s small but you eye&#39;s are&#39;nt that bad :rolleyes:

I&#39;m still waiting for FC <_<

Jonno B)

evildon
02-19-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Agrajag@18 February 2004 - 21:53
Nikki

I don&#39;t know how many people will read your entire post, I certainly did and I hope a few others do as well. It is absolutely spot on. Well said ma&#39;am.
agreed...

NikkiD
02-19-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 19:44
No, I hav&#39;nt put it away yet :rolleyes: I know it&#39;s small but you eye&#39;s are&#39;nt that bad :rolleyes:
Well you are 4000 miles away. :(

JONNO_CELEBS
02-19-2004, 12:49 AM
:ph34r: Ok thanks for dragging me back to reality :rolleyes:

I was aboat to have some fun then :)

NikkiD
02-19-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 19:49
:ph34r: Ok thanks for dragging me back to reality :rolleyes:

I was aboat to have some fun then :)

How so????

/me is curious... :huh:

JONNO_CELEBS
02-19-2004, 01:20 AM
Well I was gonna lure you in to take a closer look and when you got close I was gonna shout GUBBLEWUBBLLEBLOBYWUBBLE and grab your tits and wobble them :)

Thought that would be quite funny :)

Jonno B)

NikkiD
02-19-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 20:20
Well I was gonna lure you in to take a closer look and when you got close I was gonna shout GUBBLEWUBBLLEBLOBYWUBBLE and grab your tits and wobble them :)

Thought that would be quite funny :)

Jonno B)
Maybe for you, for me that would hurt quite a lot.

JONNO_CELEBS
02-19-2004, 01:38 AM
See, just does&#39;nt work anymore :(

Jonno B)

internet.news
02-19-2004, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by NikkiD@18 February 2004 - 20:48
This isn&#39;t a dig at anyone, so don&#39;t take it as such.

Jonno, you&#39;re absolutely right.

Where does the responsibility in this lie?

So many want to point fingers to the mod team and the admins. It&#39;s an easy place to start and it just seems so logical. We&#39;ve always been here, since the beginning of the board. There&#39;s a few more of us now, a few different faces, but our modus operandi hasn&#39;t really changed all that much. If anything, we&#39;re more relaxed than we used to be. Don&#39;t believe me? If <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>samsamsamsam had pulled that crap a year ago, he&#39;d have found his butt banned this morning, or at the very least, with two weeks moderation. Remember the SuperKilla incident? SuperJude, KillaSin and Romeo187 received much harsher punishment for that, even though it was Jude and Tommy&#39;s first offence. Okay, it was a little more severe an incident, but it was their first warning, this was samsamsamsam&#39;s 4th.

Do we blame the admin&#39;s because of all the changes to the board? They&#39;re just trying to keep you guys happy. If they don&#39;t do anything, you complain. If they do something you complain. 7th as a host/admin is doing an incredible job. Since he has taken over, the downtime of the board has been almost nil. Remember what things were like when we had Jon as our host? 7th isn&#39;t afraid to try things out. If they work, great, if they don&#39;t well, at least he tried it. We&#39;re a huge board, and you can&#39;t please everyone, but negative comments don&#39;t help the situation. If you want to see changes, constructive criticism is always accepted much more openly than comments like "this sucks&#33;"

Is it the members&#39; fault? We used to come to here to have fun, find help with p2p apps, generally shoot the shit and kick back. Why does it seem that we can&#39;t do that anymore? I can&#39;t describe it without singling people out, so I won&#39;t go into detail here, but it seems that what used to be jokes, fun, humour, laughter, debate, witty repartee, and ironic sarcasm has turned into spam, childish taunting, name calling, and flaming. We&#39;ve got the same people in one post berating us for being censors of the worst kind, and in the very next post, berating us for allowing certain language to be used on this board. Hipocrisy at it&#39;s finest. We&#39;ve got people biting each other&#39;s heads off because of differing opinions, duking it out publicly, making everyone look bad. We&#39;ve got people spamming crap for fun - I&#39;m not talking about amusing threads, the likes of fugley, or J&#39;Pol, even though they might be considered spam by some, they are entertaining. I&#39;m talking about starting the same topic, 15 times in 15 minutes, just to amuse oneself. Or like last night, bumping 50 old threads, just because you think it&#39;s fun. Really mature. <_< Let&#39;s do a how to manual on how to kill the atmosphere of the lounge in 30 minutes or less. That would be in the top 5. How do people think that helps the atmosphere of the board? It doesn&#39;t. It adds fuel to the fire, it pisses people off, it fans the flames, and then we get a few days where the lounge is either dead, or full or negativity. Because one person thought they would have a little fun.

It&#39;s everyone&#39;s responsibility here people. Members need to be a little more respectful of each other and the board itself. Mods and Admins do too. I think anyone who really cares about this place will take the time to think about what we really want out of it, and those who don&#39;t really care, well, we&#39;ll know who you are by your posts.

Nikki</span>

I can&#39;t describe it without singling people out, so I won&#39;t go into detail here - done a good job of that didn&#39;t ya?

:01: Vote Nikki D :01:

or maybe not :ph34r:

BTW - This isn&#39;t a post disputing my moderation - I accept that - just that as I saw posted earlier , maybe some people are missing a sence of humour here. I have a IPB forum and know it takes about 2mins to sort out locked/bumped threads. The bumps were only through boredom rather than maliciousness and whatever else you said........If you wanna get angry and find a cause - good for you&#33;

also - I don&#39;t think this is what Jonno was talking about anyway - that was about flaming :P

j2k4
02-19-2004, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@19 February 2004 - 01:43
The bumps were only through boredom rather than maliciousness and whatever else you said........If you wanna get angry and find a cause - good for you&#33;

samsamsamsam-

Don&#39;t you see, though, what your tactic does to others?

I come here because KLF is like my favorite pair of comfy old mocs; if I&#39;ve only got a few minutes, or even if I&#39;ve got all the time in the world, if I get up from a session, go to work, then come home to look and look only to find the last thread I posted on pushed back to page 4 or 5 because you were bored, you have earned my emnity.

I know you aren&#39;t here to partake as the rest of us do, you just barge around like a bull in a china-shop.

If you deny any malicious intent, think again.

I came to Rikk and Cowsy&#39;s to have a look-see; you&#39;ll never catch me doing there what you&#39;ve done here.

I think it comes down to a simple question of manners.

internet.news
02-19-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by j2k4+19 February 2004 - 05:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 &#064; 19 February 2004 - 05:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@19 February 2004 - 01:43
The bumps were only through boredom rather than maliciousness and whatever else you said........If you wanna get angry and find a cause - good for you&#33;

samsamsamsam-

Don&#39;t you see, though, what your tactic does to others?

I come here because KLF is like my favorite pair of comfy old mocs; if I&#39;ve only got a few minutes, or even if I&#39;ve got all the time in the world, if I get up from a session, go to work, then come home to look and look only to find the last thread I posted on pushed back to page 4 or 5 because you were bored, you have earned my emnity.

I know you aren&#39;t here to partake as the rest of us do, you just barge around like a bull in a china-shop.

If you deny any malicious intent, think again.

I came to Rikk and Cowsy&#39;s to have a look-see; you&#39;ll never catch me doing there what you&#39;ve done here.

I think it comes down to a simple question of manners.[/b][/quote]
I never said it was the brightest thing I ever did - I was just having a laugh and it seemed funny at the time and later (with 2mins IPB work) it was all sorted out anyway.

Barging around?? NOt partaking to..?? WTF - don&#39;t you tell me my "why&#39;s"

I&#39;ve looked again at the intent and can&#39;t for the life of me see how you managed to look there.

Rikk&Cowseys - Yeah I saw your posts - LMAO

j2k4
02-19-2004, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@19 February 2004 - 02:23

Barging around?? NOt partaking to..??&nbsp; WTF - don&#39;t you tell me my "why&#39;s"

I&#39;ve looked again at the intent and can&#39;t for the life of me see how you managed to look there.

I don&#39;t have to tell you-I think you gave up the "why" when you said you did it out of boredom, yes?

Are you saying you did it with no discernable intent?

Mindlessly, to use another word?

Okay-leave intent out of the equation, and look at the effect, then.

You did what you did, for no reason you can say, then deny others their right to take exception?

How thoughtful of you. <_<

internet.news
02-19-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by j2k4+19 February 2004 - 05:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 &#064; 19 February 2004 - 05:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@19 February 2004 - 02:23

Barging around?? NOt partaking to..?? WTF - don&#39;t you tell me my "why&#39;s"

I don&#39;t have to tell you-I think you gave up the "why" when you said you did it out of boredom, yes?

Are you saying you did it with no discernable intent?

Mindlessly, to use another word?

Okay-leave intent out of the equation, and look at the effect, then.

You did what you did, for no reason you can say, then deny others their right to take exception?

How thoughtful of you. <_<[/b][/quote]
Nah you put the "why" as "I know you aren&#39;t here to partake as the rest of us do, you just barge around like a bull in a china-shop."

"Are you saying you did it with no discernable intent?" - I think you can read as well as me - I said no MALICIOUS intent.

"Mindlessly, to use another word?" - that&#39;s not another word for it and you were wrong in the first context.

"Okay-leave intent out of the equation, and look at the effect, then." - yup - 2mins work on IPB.

"no reason you can say" - you&#39;ve even quoted my reason - what&#39;s wrong with you?

"How thoughtful of you" - whatever man

" <_< " good smilie usage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw - feel free to spot gramma mistakes it&#39;s late here

j2k4
02-19-2004, 07:05 AM
You know, I had no problem with you whatsoever prior to that incident.

I guess my point is I don&#39;t canter to someone making unnecessary work for the mods here, even if it&#39;s only 2 minutes worth , as you say.

I came on looking to post, and your, um...activities did not exactly enliven the experience.

But, since you obviously didn&#39;t mean to inconvenience me, I am wrong for pointing this out.

TEHO, as I always say.

internet.news
02-19-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by j2k4@19 February 2004 - 06:05
You know, I had no problem with you whatsoever prior to that incident.

I guess my point is I don&#39;t canter to someone making unnecessary work for the mods here, even if it&#39;s only 2 minutes worth , as you say.

I came on looking to post, and your, um...activities did not exactly enliven the experience.

But, since you obviously didn&#39;t mean to inconvenience me, I am wrong for pointing this out.

TEHO, as I always say.
Apology accepted :)

j/k - I know it wasn&#39;t

I got no problem with you b4 or now

Last night I found a swf game similar to the one Muchspl2 posted on the last page of the lounge and bumped it for constructive reasons - the rest of the bumps was just me having a laugh...e.g. replying to "merry xmas" and so on. It was funny to me (and likely some people(as posted)) although not to you (and likely some other people(as posted)) but it was all made in humour (however bad you want ot call it) and I always knew that it wouldn&#39;t cause any harm - it would drop to the bottom again or get locked and do the same.

If you don&#39;t get the joke (a lame one I admit) then so be it and all bumped thread have gone.

As for MOD work - even though I know 50 bumped posts frm 2002 takes 2mins work to sort out I PM&#39;d the mods on duty and apologised for that - do I have to do the same for you?

...........again, I admire your spam but please try to keep it more intelligent as you&#39;ll make all of us spammers look bad :)

j2k4
02-19-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@19 February 2004 - 03:16
....I PM&#39;d the mods on duty and apologised for that - do I have to do the same for you?

...........again, I admire your spam but please try to keep it more intelligent as you&#39;ll make all of us spammers look bad :)
No PM required.

Now, as to the other:

You have discerned MY intent as re: my spamming.

That&#39;s dash cunning of you, and dastardly into the bargain, I must say. :)

internet.news
02-19-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by j2k4+19 February 2004 - 06:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 &#064; 19 February 2004 - 06:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@19 February 2004 - 03:16
....I PM&#39;d the mods on duty and apologised for that - do I have to do the same for you?

No PM required.

Now, as to the other:

That&#39;s dash cunning of you, and dastardly into the bargain, I must say. :)[/b][/quote]
No PM required - who you speaking for?

As to the other - that&#39;s how it comes across - ask anyone&#33;

"cunning", "dastardly"? - Thanyou very much, I&#39;ll remember that next time I enter Whacky Racers :)

thewizeard
02-19-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@19 February 2004 - 05:43
I have a IPB forum and know it takes about 2mins to sort out locked/bumped threads. The bumps were only through boredom
You could of course go and practise being bored on your own forum then.... You probably have more chance of that there. :blink:

internet.news
02-19-2004, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by nigel123+19 February 2004 - 06:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 19 February 2004 - 06:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@19 February 2004 - 05:43
I have a IPB forum and know it takes about 2mins to sort out locked/bumped threads. The bumps were only through boredom
You could of course go and practise being bored on your own forum then.... You probably have more chance of that there. :blink: [/b][/quote]
OK - did that now 2mins later I&#39;m back..............STFU Nigel&#33;

BTW - Did you catch the plauge by my posts (if so I am truly sorry) otherwise learn to think on your feet instead of bandwaggin - You wern&#39;t even here - the whole mess was soirted out (2 min jobbie) whilst you were in jimjams

thewizeard
02-19-2004, 07:57 AM
:o You&#39;re funny :) Actually I am always here...

j2k4
02-19-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+19 February 2004 - 03:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam &#064; 19 February 2004 - 03:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by j2k4@19 February 2004 - 06:30
<!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@19 February 2004 - 03:16

No PM required.

Now, as to the other:

That&#39;s dash cunning of you, and dastardly into the bargain, I must say. :)
No PM required - who you speaking for?

As to the other - that&#39;s how it comes across - ask anyone&#33;

"cunning", "dastardly"? - Thanyou very much, I&#39;ll remember that next time I enter Whacky Racers :)[/b][/quote]
HARRUMPH&#33;&#33;
That should settle your hash. ;)

internet.news
02-19-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by nigel123@19 February 2004 - 06:57
:o You&#39;re funny :) Actually I am always here...
OK -then I sincererly apologioze for those 2 minutes and on your deathsbed I will give them back

internet.news
02-19-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by j2k4@19 February 2004 - 06:57
HARRUMPH&#33;&#33;

I agree&#33; :01:

thewizeard
02-19-2004, 08:02 AM
Believe it or not...I owed you those two minutes from your last incarnation...so consider the debt settled....

internet.news
02-19-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by nigel123@19 February 2004 - 07:02
Believe it or not...I owed you those two minutes from your last incarnation...so consider the debt settled....
I rounded off - it was 2mins and 2 secs - give me 2 secs and we&#39;re cool

thewizeard
02-19-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+19 February 2004 - 08:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 19 February 2004 - 08:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@19 February 2004 - 07:02
I rounded off - it was 2mins and 2 secs - give me 2 secs and we&#39;re cool [/b][/quote]
You will need a little patience then.... on your deathsbed I will give them back &#33;&#33;&#33;

internet.news
02-19-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by nigel123+19 February 2004 - 07:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 19 February 2004 - 07:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@19 February 2004 - 08:05
<!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@19 February 2004 - 07:02
I rounded off - it was 2mins and 2 secs - give me 2 secs and we&#39;re cool
You will need a little patience then.... on your deathsbed I will give them back &#33;&#33;&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
It took you 4 minutes to reply to thiis so I guess you on track

BawA
02-19-2004, 09:55 AM
its all stared since Vb and Pual left, now i belive only they can save this board from going downhill. we r losing members each day just look in loung almost each day 1 member starting treath and telling us his/she is leaving, damn u M*D&#39;s :unsure: .

Honey
02-19-2004, 10:46 AM
Well said Nikki... though...

We&#39;ve got the same people in one post berating us for being censors of the worst kind, and in the very next post, berating us for allowing certain language to be used on this board. Hipocrisy at it&#39;s finest.

That wasn&#39;t hypocrisy, it was actually caring that we have kids here&#33; :)

Well said Jonno..

:clap:

I don&#39;t agree with everything written, but the intent is obvious... :)

AussieSheila
02-19-2004, 11:40 AM
;) Good on you Sam for defending yourself and your actions with dignity and humour.

Some folks would do well to remember that people that live in glass houses shouldn&#39;t throw stones.

:)

j2k4
02-19-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@19 February 2004 - 07:40
;)&nbsp; Good on you Sam for defending yourself and your actions with dignity and humour.

Some folks would do well to remember that people that live in glass houses shouldn&#39;t throw stones.

I do not now, nor have I ever, lived in a glass house; reasons being, I don&#39;t do windows, and I&#39;ve got all these rocks to throw. :D

AussieSheila
02-19-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by j2k4+20 February 2004 - 02:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 20 February 2004 - 02:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@19 February 2004 - 07:40
;) Good on you Sam for defending yourself and your actions with dignity and humour.

I do not now, nor have I ever, lived in a glass house; reasons being, I don&#39;t do windows, and I&#39;ve got all these rocks to throw. :D [/b][/quote]
B) I&#39;ve never known you to spam j2k4 so I don&#39;t see it being a problem for you even if you did live in a glass house.

Sam&#39;s alright. He has a self confessed crap sense of humour but he really is very funny.

;)

JONNO_CELEBS
02-19-2004, 05:16 PM
erm........Hello? :blink:

I was&#39;nt here when Sam done this spam thing, but I do know that it created a chain reaction.

But that is&#39;nt what I was moaning about, I just want this place to stop being a brawl bar, like Hobbes said somewhere, a proper fight in here is healthy, like me and him have clashed before, it&#39;s the childish name calling and personal insults I think is wrong.

I&#39;ve always lived by a set of self control rules :blink:

1=Never ever grass/snitch on someone (schoolyard rules)

2=Never insult someone about something they cannot fix (eg Someone who wears glasses or is large in size etc.........Taking the piss cos someone has a silly haircut is different, but still not good, you don&#39;t know if it will cause a complex for that person)

3=Never put a 150watt bulb in you dads new convection oven

4=Never start a fight (retaliate only)

5=Never answer to someone who shouts "OI&#33;"

6=Never betray your friends

7=Always stand by your friends

8=Try every day of your life to make at least 1 person smile, no matter how bad you feel&#33;

Jonno B)

AussieSheila
02-19-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 February 2004 - 03:16

:o But Janey and I always shout "Oi" at each other&#33;

:blink:

JONNO_CELEBS
02-19-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila+19 February 2004 - 17:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 19 February 2004 - 17:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@20 February 2004 - 03:16

:o But Janey and I always shout "Oi" at each other&#33;

:blink: [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes: Yeah I noticed :rolleyes:

I meant when walking down the street, "OI&#33;" unless done in jest is fight talk&#33; <_<

I forgot this one

9=Never ever under ANY circumstances insult someone&#39;s family or friends to that person, keep the argument between the 2 of you :)

I guess I have to think of a 10th :rolleyes:

Ok

10=never forget who your real friends are :)

Jonno B)

AussieSheila
02-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 February 2004 - 03:23
Ok

10=never forget who your real friends are :)

Jonno B)
:rolleyes: That one&#39;s easy.

Mathea
02-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 February 2004 - 17:23
I meant when walking down the street, "OI&#33;" unless done in jest is fight talk&#33; <_<

Is it? Here, at least with my friends, its more like a greeting or a sign of camraderie(sp?)...... not "fightin words" :P

JONNO_CELEBS
02-19-2004, 05:28 PM
Not always, sometimes your vision becomes clouded and you forget who the people that care the most about you are, it&#39;s a fact of life, but if you try and stay open minded you can always see who&#39;s really there for you and who runs at the start of trouble :)

Jonno B)

namzuf9
02-19-2004, 06:59 PM
OI&#33;

DanB
02-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by namzuf9@19 February 2004 - 19:59
OI&#33;
What now? :rolleyes:

Knuckles187
02-19-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by namzuf9@19 February 2004 - 18:59
OI&#33;
you f***in startin?&#33;

:P

jonno.. good rules mate.. except i change smile.. to cry. :P

and yeah this is sorta a goodbye for me, i know most of you dont know me.. but i founded the klchat irc room like more then a year back now.. came back recently ona movie downloading craze... tried the lounge... some of the people around here are sorta sour :P so yeah.. time for me to bail&#33;

Laters everybody who rocks&#33; yes jonno this means u, and like i said drop by chat and help me moderate&#33; :P nikki, well ill talk to you soon anyway.. and RF.. u just support newcastle. nuff said.

Nightwolf
02-19-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 February 2004 - 12:16
...it&#39;s the childish name calling and personal insults I think is wrong.
That&#39;s because half the members are children. :lol:

Maybe we should require a credit card or driver&#39;s license to join. ;)

tralalala
02-20-2004, 12:53 PM
come on Jonno... i really hope your not seriously considering retireing from the board... i mean, whos gonna be my best bud?&#33; :(

tralalala

JONNO_CELEBS
02-20-2004, 12:57 PM
Considering, yes but I never said I was actually leaving, I just said I had enough :)

@T.......Stay cool brah, we&#39;ll catch up soon :)

@Nw......Very true, I think thats half the problem :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

internet.news
02-20-2004, 12:58 PM
Jonno - when&#39;s the next radio show you doing - havn&#39;t seen any ads anywhere?

JONNO_CELEBS
02-20-2004, 01:45 PM
Sat morn dude :)

About 10:30am :)

Not had time to do the advert yet :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

tralalala
02-20-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 February 2004 - 14:57
Considering, yes but I never said I was actually leaving, I just said I had enough :)

@T.......Stay cool brah, we&#39;ll catch up soon :)

you had enough? what does that mean? your fed up and dont want to be here? or what?? :huh:

cant be bothered to read through the whole thread again

tralalala

JONNO_CELEBS
02-20-2004, 02:02 PM
You only have to read my first post :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

internet.news
02-20-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 February 2004 - 13:02
You only have to read my first post :rolleyes:

Jonno B)
Your first post? (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=32294&st=5) :blink:

@Tra - Just noticed you not signed up at Sherringham - you can catch Jonno via the link in his sig :)

djweiser
02-20-2004, 02:23 PM
Would be sad to see you leave :( . I must agree with you though, this place has changed alot. Some for good, some for bad.

tralalala
02-20-2004, 02:33 PM
well, yeah, if Jonno, does leave this forum, ill catch him over on sherringham, and if not, then he can always come and visit on my forum ;) (link in sig)

tralalala