02-18-2004, 09:23 PM
clear

Virtualbody1234
02-18-2004, 09:39 PM
What?

What happened to your computer?

RGX
02-18-2004, 09:46 PM
erm.....is it just me or does this not sound like SciManAl?

tesco
02-18-2004, 10:59 PM
what do you mean it was vilently destroyed? some sorta water cooling\otehr method of cooling accident??? and why are you leaving? why not get another computer???eventually i mean..

kaiweiler
02-19-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by RGX@18 February 2004 - 17:46
erm.....is it just me or does this not sound like SciManAl?
I agree, I don't think that was him...
he doesn't sound like that, and doesn't usually amke typo's in thread titles
also I think he is to addicted to this forum to leave, computer or no computer
I&#39;m guessing it was somebody else posting on his account <_<
I hope anyway....

kaiweiler
02-20-2004, 02:00 AM
Okay, since VB closed my last topic on this, i&#39;ll post at the end of this one. and also he said
It didn&#39;t say that.
well this is what it did say

**************This is an automated message**************
Hello,

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; This message was posted because of one of the following triggers executed, these include:
1. Alex&#39;s KL server Computer failing to sign in for over 48 hours into the remote check in server.
2. The security alarm being triggered, which means the hard drive has been reinstalled intact into another computer,&nbsp; and booted, with attemps to break encryption made.
3. Alex has triggered this himself.
*********The prepaired mesage is as follows*********
Hello all, this is SciManAl, also known in the real world as Alex, sry about this modds, the binary was required to keep size down, this is a prewritten EXE trogen file on a random persons computer. You are seeing this now as a means of distress, I have most likly been cought by the RIAA, or other such organizations.&nbsp; This mesage also probably means that my computer is now killing itself to keep the secrets it holds within secret.&nbsp; This will be sad as many files are lost to the P2P community, but the best i can say is that nothing on my computer will be recoverable by the feds.&nbsp; I wish to say farewell, i might get out of jail, but my computer will unfortunatly not survive this episode... The computer is as this message is sent, self terminating.&nbsp; I am sorry i can not explain the situation... but most likely I am in custody... so sorry they only give calls not posts. I bid you al farewell you will be missed, this capture will most likly mean i will be more closly monitered than ever before, so I will be downsized in much of what I do best... This is the end of my story, i bid you all farewell.

So i was right, VB was not, and since he closed my last topic before I had a chance to show people I wasn&#39;t an idiot, and that I was right and VB was not, here it is
people may not care, I just had to post this to show VB that I do know what I am talking about, and that he can stop closing relative posts, SciManAl was a big part of hardwareworld and he posted his farewell in hardwareworld, so I replied in the same forum, please stop being so up tight
I was right,

Kai

EDIT, close this one too if you like VB, just don&#39;t edit my post, I just want people to know I am right

tesco
02-20-2004, 02:04 AM
that is bs....

kaiweiler
02-20-2004, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@19 February 2004 - 22:04
that is bs....
that may be so,
but VB told me that is not what it said, when really that is word for word what it said, i dont care whether or not it is true, i care whether or not VB is gonna stop BSing

tesco
02-20-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by kaiweiler+19 February 2004 - 21:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaiweiler @ 19 February 2004 - 21:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@19 February 2004 - 22:04
that is bs....
that may be so,
but VB told me that is not what it said, when really that is word for word what it said, i dont care whether or not it is true, i care whether or not VB is gonna stop BSing [/b][/quote]
oh alrighty

bigdawgfoxx
02-20-2004, 02:10 AM
Hmm...this is wierd stuff...i think its a joke

kaiweiler
02-20-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@19 February 2004 - 22:10
Hmm...this is wierd stuff...i think its a joke
what&#39;s a joke? the scimanal being caught by the riaa thing? oh i am pretty sure that is not true at all, or maybe me being a joke? because i am not, or maybe VB being a joke?
what is the joke your talking about?

Smith
02-20-2004, 02:45 AM
i dunn get it, wuts going on guys? :unsure:

abu_has_the_power
02-20-2004, 02:47 AM
sciman&#39;s comp got fucked. that&#39;s y he&#39;s not posting back

Spicker
02-20-2004, 02:50 AM
omg sciman cant belive this :(

how?when? :(

yea i doubt its sciman he usally gives big lectures and not just 1 sentence :unsure:

but if it is him....im sry about ur computer...

clocker
02-20-2004, 02:52 AM
Weird.

Al has alluded to problems with the authorities in the past, but I&#39;ve never been exactly sure what that involved.
If nothing else, his farewell message adds a bit of drama to an otherwise fairly staid World.

It seems just as likely that Al has cremated his comp with another of his radical ( harebrained?) cooling concepts, but I certainly don&#39;t know.

Al, ye will be missed.

Spicker
02-20-2004, 02:55 AM
u cant lve&#33;

u were like my idol u were the same age as me....and smarter then me and u did evrything tht i always wanted to do with my computer...

u cant lve http://messenger.msn.ca/Resource/emoticons/cry_smile.gif

tesco
02-20-2004, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by jaigandhi5@19 February 2004 - 21:55
u cant lve&#33;

u were like my idol u were the same age as me....and smarter then me and u did evrything tht i always wanted to do with my computer...

im ur age :) so is bigdawgfoxx and abu too, can we be ur idols now? :smilie4:

abu_has_the_power
02-20-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+19 February 2004 - 22:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 19 February 2004 - 22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jaigandhi5@19 February 2004 - 21:55
u cant lve&#33;

im ur age :) so is bigdawgfoxx and abu too, can we be ur idols now? :smilie4: [/b][/quote]
yea man. i can be your idol. i know more bout computers than almost all the ppl my age. almost, not all.

Spicker
02-20-2004, 03:21 AM
:lol: :lol:

yea u all are my idol loll

wana be on "Jay&#39;s Idol"? lol

anyways im the smartest in my age group as well....but no one around here gives a dam..... computer is like part of my life i cant live without it.....

btw and im scared to go on MSN wenever i go on ppl think im tech support they start asking me all these n00bie questions pissing me off :angry:

btw we are getting a bit off topic here.....

once again im really sorry about ur computer al hope ur parents can buy u a new one :smilie4:

OH and OH my bday is coming up&#33; MARCH 5th :D :D im gona turn 15 :D

abu_has_the_power
02-20-2004, 03:23 AM
damn&#33; u really r young. wat grade are u in?

Spicker
02-20-2004, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@20 February 2004 - 04:23
damn&#33; u really r young. wat grade are u in?
LOL&#33;

grade 9 ;) (im dumb at evrything except wen it comes to computers)

omg i cant even spell dumb&#33; :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Virtualbody1234
02-20-2004, 03:28 AM
This has got to be a joke.

I am still looking into what&#39;s going on.

I closed the other threads because I was tring to stop unverified rumours from spreading.

After all this is Hardwareworld, not the lounge.

tesco
02-20-2004, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by jaigandhi5@19 February 2004 - 22:21
:lol: :lol:

yea u all are my idol loll

wana be on "Jay&#39;s Idol"? lol

anyways im the smartest in my age group as well....but no one around here gives a dam..... computer is like part of my life i cant live without it.....

btw and im scared to go on MSN wenever i go on ppl think im tech support they start asking me all these n00bie questions pissing me off :angry:

btw we are getting a bit off topic here.....

once again im really sorry about ur computer al hope ur parents can buy u a new one :smilie4:

OH and OH my bday is coming up&#33; MARCH 5th :D :D im gona turn 15 :D
lol that happens to me, the tech support thing lol.

oh and i hate march 5th lol...that day 1 year ago i broke my leg snowblading with my school :( very embarassed getting carried onto the bus by two guys that were younger than i was and having everyone on the bus watching lol...

Spicker
02-20-2004, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@20 February 2004 - 04:28

I closed the other threads because I was tring to stop unverified rumours from spreading.

im pretty sure tht someone is on his account....

cant u reset his password and send him a new password to his email or something?

and

ROSCO- thts too bad march 5th rules

tesco
02-20-2004, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by jaigandhi5+19 February 2004 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaigandhi5 @ 19 February 2004 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@20 February 2004 - 04:28

im pretty sure tht someone is on his account....

cant u reset his password and send him a new password to his email or something?

and

ROSCO- thts too bad march 5th rules [/b][/quote]
actually now that im thinking more about it, i got this computer becuasse my parents felt sorry for me not being able to go out and skatebaord and stuff. so its kinda a good thing i broke my leg, i guess...

bigdawgfoxx
02-20-2004, 03:41 AM
Hmm..I meant that the RIAA getting him or w/e might have been a joke. They wouldnt take him to jail if they caught him downloading music though, could they? I think its a joke he might be playing on us or something.. :unsure:

Im ranked 46 out of 733 freshman at my school B) oh yeah..P.I.M.P haha

Yah it pisses me off...I tell my friend what he needs for a new computer and he is fixing to buy it and we were gona build it together..and his moms like wait, print all the stuff out because i want to make sure its good...i have to talk to a profesional..im like wtf woman haha..i hate computer illeterates..oh well :)

Spicker
02-20-2004, 03:42 AM
lol :lol:

nice....im gona get a job soon as a trouble shooter at a Delta hotel or something....(this summer hopefully)

then ill make a new computer for myself :)

abu_has_the_power
02-20-2004, 04:08 AM
i&#39;m getting an intern as a computer tech dude at my school and possibily at some other place. they work great, cuz u get paid, and it looks great on ur college transcript

Smurfette
02-20-2004, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@20 February 2004 - 03:41
Yah it pisses me off...I tell my friend what he needs for a new computer and he is fixing to buy it and we were gona build it together..and his moms like wait, print all the stuff out because i want to make sure its good...i have to talk to a profesional..im like wtf woman haha..i hate computer illeterates..oh well :)
Hey, Dawg, don&#39;t be pissed off at that sort of thing.

I have 3 kids - 16-, 14- & 11 year olds and they&#39;ve got friends that are fairly savvy in computing/computers. If you were my son&#39;s mate and that was my wife you were talking about, would you then understand that she&#39;d need to talk to me about your suggestions? :)

The trouble is that the world and his dog have &#39;a friend that knows about computers&#39; but these friends mostly don&#39;t know enough. It&#39;s reasonable to get a second opinion on everything from motherboards to cancer treatment when you don&#39;t know enough yourself.
I&#39;ve fixed plenty of computers that were built or upgraded by friends that &#39;know&#39; about them and install shit badly... PCChips & Sparkle are quality? My fucking arse&#33;

Don&#39;t get me wrong, here, I&#39;m not saying you know fuck all because you clearly got the jump on me over gfx lol.

bigdawgfoxx
02-20-2004, 04:39 AM
Lol...well she isnt stupid..she is ignorant. I let her get on my computer that i built and she says its the fasest thing shes ever been on. And she still doesnt feel good about me building it and also wants the profesional to do it because he gives a 1 year warranty...all the damn parts come with like 3 year warranties tho lolol

Smurfette
02-20-2004, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@20 February 2004 - 04:39
Lol...well she isnt stupid..she is ignorant. I let her get on my computer that i built and she says its the fasest thing shes ever been on. And she still doesnt feel good about me building it and also wants the profesional to do it because he gives a 1 year warranty...all the damn parts come with like 3 year warranties tho lolol
Well, that&#39;s her prerogative... and her loss as well, I suspect.

Just sit back and watch, then if they get a problem and ask you advice just tell them it&#39;s best to take it back to the builder to avoid &#39;warranty issues&#39;. :devil:

abu_has_the_power
02-20-2004, 05:06 AM
face it, that woman is just one of those "i need an &#39;easy to use&#39; computer" shitheads who knows nothing bout anything.

i just watched a circuit city commercial, and the guy is telling the sales dude of wat he wants on his computer. he said a whole bunch of stuff, and he said "we need a video card for gaming". the sales guy says ok. and that&#39;s it&#33; wtf&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; any video card is a video card. i still have video cards from 6 years ago, those ones with like 1 mb of ram&#33;&#33; and that&#39;s a video card&#33;&#33; i&#39;d love to see the poor kid play games on that. lol

thats wat i mean. they&#39;re idiots&#33; and they try to act like they know wat&#39;s up, and they don&#39;t know shit&#33;&#33;

i face these kinds of shitheads all the time. sigh

clocker
02-20-2004, 05:18 AM
That&#39;s a bit harsh there, ABU.

If a tool is properly designed it should do it&#39;s job with you knowing how to take it apart.
Can you strip down a car?
No?
Should you be allowed to drive?

abu_has_the_power
02-20-2004, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by clocker@20 February 2004 - 00:18
That&#39;s a bit harsh there, ABU.

If a tool is properly designed it should do it&#39;s job with you knowing how to take it apart.
Can you strip down a car?
No?
Should you be allowed to drive?
yea. ok. i was a bit harsh. but they get really annoying sometimes

SciManAl
02-23-2004, 01:56 AM
clear

bigdawgfoxx
02-23-2004, 02:01 AM
BOUT TIME&#33; lol good luck man

kaiweiler
02-23-2004, 03:00 AM
Good to hear from you again&#33;
best of luck at the whole court thing&#33;
Personally I think they will drop charges, maybe even more, because they really had no right at all to invade your privacy like that, anyway I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll figure it out&#33;
We&#39;re all behind you here :01:

Kai

tesco
02-23-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by SciManAl@22 February 2004 - 20:56
Hello everyone, Yes this is SciManAl, just got out of "Detainement" i was caught by the RIAA and by a means that scares me... I was in court shown a very detailed list of my file directories... It had samples of Files downloaded from my computer... and what startles me is that from what i can tell(i can tell allot at this point) they used a form of spyware to catalog what i had... I got it with a sloppily made Anime movie called Escaflowne from the torrent search program... This shocked me to the core. I am not taking there deal to accept charges... this is going to court on the grounds of invading personal privacy, accesing personal data without a mine or the courts permission. looking towards the digital privacy act for answers right now... thanks mr clinton&#33;&#33; :lol:

Anyways i assume from an earlier reply in this post that the Computer TERM signal and post got sent... hehe thought that may help... wanted you guys to know that i would be gone for a while... of course that was made without me knowing whether me getting caught would be my last action or not...

I am still trying to figure out however what they got of my hardrives... (at over 500 gigs thats allot of crap...) my reall server comp however servived... so the main load servived, but my prize and joy died... The method was circut overload... so i imagine it was spectactular... hehe anyways for the moment i am back.. so far it could swing either way... hehe its nice to see the apprecioation... thanks guys... B) hehe... :P
good to see ur back, what happened to your computer? (you said earlier in this thread it was destroyed)

callum
02-23-2004, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by SciManAl@23 February 2004 - 00:56
Hello everyone, Yes this is SciManAl, just got out of "Detainement" i was caught by the RIAA and by a means that scares me... I was in court shown a very detailed list of my file directories... It had samples of Files downloaded from my computer... and what startles me is that from what i can tell(i can tell allot at this point) they used a form of spyware to catalog what i had... I got it with a sloppily made Anime movie called Escaflowne from the torrent search program... This shocked me to the core. I am not taking there deal to accept charges... this is going to court on the grounds of invading personal privacy, accesing personal data without a mine or the courts permission. looking towards the digital privacy act for answers right now... thanks mr clinton&#33;&#33; :lol:

Anyways i assume from an earlier reply in this post that the Computer TERM signal and post got sent... hehe thought that may help... wanted you guys to know that i would be gone for a while... of course that was made without me knowing whether me getting caught would be my last action or not...

I am still trying to figure out however what they got of my hardrives... (at over 500 gigs thats allot of crap...) my reall server comp however servived... so the main load servived, but my prize and joy died... The method was circut overload... so i imagine it was spectactular... hehe anyways for the moment i am back.. so far it could swing either way... hehe its nice to see the apprecioation... thanks guys... B) hehe... :P
So you got caught by the RIAA, because some spyware was installed on your comp that you got from an anime movie.

SciManAl
02-23-2004, 03:47 AM
clear

SciManAl
02-24-2004, 06:10 AM
clear

clocker
02-24-2004, 08:01 AM
Good on ya, AL.

Have you sworn off anime then?

james_bond_rulez
02-24-2004, 08:58 AM
i am still waitin&#39;..... <_<

QazQaz007
02-24-2004, 09:41 AM
see if you can find that file and crack it to see
what makes it tick so we all know what it is and
how to stop it

and if you dont know how to do that im sure that
there are a few people on this fourm that know how
to and are willing to do that. please do some thing
like that, you know for the rest of us :( thanks

ps

you might already know but dont put anything new on
the harddrive you might write over it&#33;
but you already know that&#33; :lol:

thanks and best of luck to you

SciManAl
02-24-2004, 01:36 PM
clear

tesco
02-24-2004, 02:04 PM
take a picture of the destructed computer, and put it on your www.Scimanal.com/rig webpage.

kaiweiler
02-24-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@24 February 2004 - 10:04
take a picture of the destructed computer, and put it on your www.Scimanal.com/rig webpage.
Yes, do that
I would like to see it as well&#33;
are you getting money for your ruined comp as well as invasion of privacy, or just the privacy thing?
Good job though on getting all charges dropped&#33;

tesco
02-24-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by kaiweiler+24 February 2004 - 09:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaiweiler @ 24 February 2004 - 09:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@24 February 2004 - 10:04
Yes, do that
I would like to see it as well&#33;
are you getting money for your ruined comp as well as invasion of privacy, or just the privacy thing?
Good job though on getting all charges dropped&#33; [/b][/quote]
if he sues them he should get money and a new computer, then he doesnt have to waste his own money on their stupidness.

lynx
02-24-2004, 02:41 PM
Lets have more details.

What colour is BS? How sticky is it?

Pictures, preferably scratch and sniff. :rolleyes:

SciManAl
02-25-2004, 02:50 AM
clear

lynx
02-25-2004, 03:06 AM
I can&#39;t really comment about the RIAA thing, but all that stuff about programming it to shoot 600 Volts up the 12V line is utter crap. Where did you suddenly get 600 Volts from?

Consequently I suspect the RIAA stuff is total bs too.

Come clean - you fried your pc didn&#39;t you.

tesco
02-25-2004, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by lynx@24 February 2004 - 22:06
I can&#39;t really comment about the RIAA thing, but all that stuff about programming it to shoot 600 Volts up the 12V line is utter crap. Where did you suddenly get 600 Volts from?

i was wondering that too, thats why i asked for pictures.

i beleive he is bullshitting us. getting his computer to automatically send out a post onto this forum saying he was caught by the riaa? then getting it to send 600volts which is pretty hard to do in a regular pc, unless he was to build his own power supply which would have capacitors to hold a charge 600v which would kinda be stupid. Then says he got caught by the riaa because they put spyware in an anime movie? what kinda crap is that.

Virtualbody1234
02-25-2004, 03:24 AM
Yeah and why would you setup your PC to do all that stuff. Were you expecting all this to happen before it actually did? I don&#39;t think so. Wouldn&#39;t it just be easier to use all your great knowledge to protect yourself with firewalls etc?

Also why didn&#39;t your site describe all the neat "work" you did to booby-trap it. Where are the pictures of the "before" meltdown? Hmmm?

SciManAl
02-25-2004, 03:33 AM
clear

pc-gamer-dude
02-25-2004, 03:36 AM
then show us pics of the newly electrocuted P.O.S. a.s.a.p&#33; and at least explain where the fuck u got 600 volts to surge your 12v lead on ur psu from.

tesco
02-25-2004, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by SciManAl@24 February 2004 - 22:33

Yeah and why would you setup your PC to do all that stuff. Were you expecting all this to happen before it actually did? I don&#39;t think so. Wouldn&#39;t it just be easier to use all your great knowledge to protect yourself with firewalls etc?

Also why didn&#39;t your site describe all the neat "work" you did to booby-trap it. Where are the pictures of the "before" meltdown? Hmmm?

Firstly yes i am one paranoid SOB, yes i have firewalls... but those are not impenetrable shields to cover behind... they simply keep the noobs away...

Describe the booby traps? i prefer not too, sory i still will not in detail describe the booby trapps... i like to keep them fairly secret... (anyone here willing to tell the police let me know and i will visit you pronto and end you ok? :P )

?before? meltdown you say?
that would be in its normal state right? or are you asking if i had a Camera catch it on tape?? (i don&#39;t have a camera that catches it on tape...) sry... :P
just give us a picture of it in its state at the moment, no excuses like oh im taking it apart and therew it out or i need it as evidence, just take a picture of it and post it onto your website or onto this forum. And do it soon not too long so u cant edit teh photo in any way.

SciManAl
02-25-2004, 03:40 AM
clear

kaiweiler
02-25-2004, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by SciManAl@24 February 2004 - 23:40

just give us a picture of it in its state at the moment, no excuses like oh im taking it apart and therew it out or i need it as evidence, just take a picture of it and post it onto your website or onto this forum. And do it soon not too long so u cant edit teh photo in any way.

ok tii hee like i can edit anything on this crap my bro calls a comp... lol hehe you will see pictures hehe it is sad though... almost as bad as rotten.com lol

600 watts... well umm its called a PSU... :frusty: tii hee decided to get peltiers and wanted onoly one PSU... so i got a really really high wattage one... :P
So where&#39;s the pics? <_<

tesco
02-25-2004, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by SciManAl@24 February 2004 - 22:40

ok tii hee like i can edit anything on this crap my bro calls a comp... lol hehe you will see pictures hehe it is sad though... almost as bad as rotten.com lol

600 watts... well umm its called a PSU... :frusty: tii hee decided to get peltiers and wanted onoly one PSU... so i got a really really high wattage one... :P
you said volts before which is a big differnce from watts <_<

SciManAl
02-25-2004, 05:10 AM
clear

DWk
02-25-2004, 05:33 AM
So you got "caught by the RIAA" because of some files (and some anime) on your computer?

:smilie4:

Correct me if I&#39;m wrong, but RIAA goes on hunt for people sharing music, not just files ;)

Elucidate a little, will ya?

SciManAl
02-25-2004, 05:41 AM
clear

lynx
02-25-2004, 12:20 PM
Owned

SciManAl
02-25-2004, 01:16 PM
clear

tesco
02-25-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by SciManAl@25 February 2004 - 08:16

Owned

:lol: hehe yes i was lol
did u get pictures yet?

Smurfette
02-26-2004, 03:02 AM
Fuxake.
I can&#39;t believe it took 6 days for the first &#39;ur talkin shit&#39; post to appear.

kaiweiler
02-26-2004, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Smurfette@25 February 2004 - 23:02
Fuxake.
I can&#39;t believe it took 6 days for the first &#39;ur talkin shit&#39; post to appear.
Some of us trust other peoples word <_<
Although now I am not so sure about SciManAl&#39;s

DWk
02-26-2004, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Smurfette@25 February 2004 - 20:02
Fuxake.
If you&#39;re talking about mine, I was asking because in neither of his posts (except the one after mine) said anything about WHAT they were after...he just mentioned files

But, as Kai said, we do trust some other people&#39;s word. ;)

tesco
02-26-2004, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Smurfette@25 February 2004 - 22:02
Fuxake.
i didnt want to be the only one and then for his to be telling the truth and eveyrone hate me but since other people also dont beleive i admitted it.

RealitY
02-26-2004, 07:04 AM
ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz...

Smurfette
02-26-2004, 10:03 AM
I&#39;d suggest none of you agree to meet up with anyone you meet in a chat room.

Illuminati
02-26-2004, 10:36 AM
Maybe it&#39;s me being an electrical retard (I barely passed the Electricity unit in AS Physics ;)), but wouldn&#39;t it have been the current that did the damage? :huh:

Or is said damage to living things only? :wacko:

Mad Cat
02-26-2004, 05:53 PM
So when your firewall popped up and said "freesnyche.mpg" (or whatever it is) is trying to access the internet on port xxx you just though "Yes the movie needs access to the internet."

I am saying this because I assume that firewalls means software and hardware firewalls...

Seems a bit like bullcrap to me. If you wanted to be more secure a proxy server or something like that AnonX would be much better would it not?

atiVidia
02-26-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by SciManAl@25 February 2004 - 00:10
did i? i guess i did... hmmm volts it is sry hehe :P not perfect am i i dont think...
hes lying

the RIAA has a list of all people they sue. he is not on there.

Al ur a fuckin liar come clean bitch&#33; :angry: :angry: :angry:

Mad Cat
02-26-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by atiVidia+26 February 2004 - 18:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (atiVidia @ 26 February 2004 - 18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SciManAl@25 February 2004 - 00:10
did i? i guess i did... hmmm volts it is sry hehe&nbsp; :P&nbsp; not perfect am i i dont think...
hes lying

the RIAA has a list of all people they sue. he is not on there.

Al ur a fuckin liar come clean bitch&#33; :angry: :angry: :angry: [/b][/quote]
I agree with you, but wouldn&#39;t have said it like that.

Theres so many hoaxy things like this on the internet. I&#39;ve seen it on other forums and places too. Sorry if its true, but your story is a little unbelievable. I thought you were talking a bit of bull about stealing things from school store rooms and all that...

AnonXO
02-26-2004, 06:30 PM
RIAA keeps a list, but only of people they have effectively gone after. He is not one of them. RIAA lost this round.

I would like to see the Judges ruling or acceptance of the deal that was struck. This case has a large impact on the counter suits of Kazaa versus RIAA.

Mad Cat
02-26-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by AnonXO@26 February 2004 - 18:30
RIAA keeps a list, but only of people they have effectively gone after. He is not one of them. RIAA lost this round.

I would like to see the Judges ruling or acceptance of the deal that was struck. This case has a large impact on the counter suits of Kazaa versus RIAA.
Thats a good point. Where are the "Minor beats RIAA" headlines??

atiVidia
02-26-2004, 07:23 PM
this is obviously a fucking lie.

VB do us a favor and close this one too. the voltage mods cant be hacked to send even 60 volts down a 12 volt pipe. thus, there is NO way that a bios hack can do 600.

Al, show us the pics NOW, or admit to the lies. its not hard to upload pics, man, even on a 28.8k with a comp from 1996. trust me, i should know. my backup comp is an HP Pavilion 7125 from 1996, running on a pentium 133, on windows 95, with only 16 megs of RAM, and 2 gigs of total HDD space.

atiVidia
02-26-2004, 07:42 PM
he hasnt posted. hes too embarrased to come clean.

before u know it, he will sign up under a new name and take on a new ID. I suggest that the mods keep an open eye for that <_<

callum
02-26-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by atiVidia@26 February 2004 - 18:42

before u know it, he will sign up under a new name and take on a new ID. I suggest that the mods keep an open eye for that <_<
This isn&#39;t the first time SciManAl has disappeared, when asked for proof of his exploits.

He disappeared after this thread http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=97503&st=15.

true_neo
02-26-2004, 09:56 PM
I dont try to make the impression that I am a hardware geek, not even a software one even.
What I DO know some about however, is spyware.

I run SpyBot and Ad-Aware, and never never NEVER have I seen a movie with spyware on it.
Spyware are exe files, regkeys or other form of text based files which sends your info to someone else.
First of all there is no way in fuck that a movie file could contain spyware and still play ok.
Second, as it already have been mentioned, "yes this movie needs to access the internet" :rolleyes:

callum
02-26-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by true_neo@26 February 2004 - 20:56
I dont try to make the impression that I am a hardware geek, not even a software one even.

I run SpyBot and Ad-Aware, and never never NEVER have I seen a movie with spyware on it.
Spyware are exe files, regkeys or other form of text based files which sends your info to someone else.
First of all there is no way in fuck that a movie file could contain spyware and still play ok.
Second, as it already have been mentioned, "yes this movie needs to access the internet" :rolleyes:
Also I don&#39;t think it would be the most efficent way of infecting peoples computers for the spyware to be in a large file like a movie file.
Surely if such things were possible an mp3 file would be used. It makes no sense at all.

tesco
02-26-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by true_neo@26 February 2004 - 16:56

ive downloaded some movies that when they are done playing they automatically go to a website, the anime movie could have done that and gone to a page with spyware on it.

although im sure scimalal is indeed lying

Mad Cat
02-26-2004, 10:31 PM
Windows Media Player has scripting abilities that can be imbedded into files. These are dangerous and should be disabled, which can be done in the options menu.

lynx
02-26-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by callum+26 February 2004 - 20:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum @ 26 February 2004 - 20:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-atiVidia@26 February 2004 - 18:42

This isn&#39;t the first time SciManAl has disappeared, when asked for proof of his exploits.

He disappeared after this thread http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=97503&st=15. [/b][/quote]
This is probably what happened to his machine, he tried running his processor at 3.6 GHz.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigdawgfoxx
02-26-2004, 11:54 PM
Isnt it illegal for the RIAA to send spyware into our computers and stuff now? Didnt a judge rule that?

callum
02-27-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by lynx+26 February 2004 - 22:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx &#064; 26 February 2004 - 22:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by callum@26 February 2004 - 20:42
<!--QuoteBegin-atiVidia@26 February 2004 - 18:42

He disappeared after this thread http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=97503&st=15.
This is probably what happened to his machine, he tried running his processor at 3.6 GHz.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
This was his next post.
http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=98278&hl=

He dosen&#39;t seem to be very lucky :lol:

Spicker
02-27-2004, 12:41 AM
man fuck u scimanal

i thought u were cool B)

wtf is rong with u if u wana lie go fuking lie to someone else, seriously man im friggin pissed i thought u were like really kool and shyt and did amazing stuff.....

ur the opposite of tht ur a disgrace...

guess i learnt something from this thread....dont belive evryone on the internet especially AL <_<

(sry for the language....)

Triadcool
02-27-2004, 12:43 AM
So hes back now? <_<

atiVidia
02-27-2004, 01:11 AM
not yet but i get the feeling he wont be gone for long... <_<

spyware can come in any form, but the RIAA was barred from using spyware as evidence
doesnt deal with anime movies
as stated before...

plus al doesnt seem to check up on his facts when he lies...

you know, its funny, theres always some bitchscape out there who takes a group of people for fools, and tries to fib right in front of them... Al obviously played this role, and like everyone else before him, failed.

not only that, it seems that he tried to continue his lie even after lynx found out that something is fishy:

Originally posted by lynx@24 February 2004 - 22:06

lynx, you were the first to discover this crap and you thus deserve the honorable title "the Al buster"

theres also the fact that he swaps the words volts and watts, indicating he knows little-nothing about the working of an electrical circuit... <_<

and this is the nth time hes taken us for suckers... the stealing of parts from a store, the major overclock of his cpu, and now this. please tell me if i am wrong, but we are dealing with someone who overestimates his own mind over the minds of others twice his age...

heres a good lesson Al, if you want to impress the board, make some real accomplishments (im starting to doubt that the heatpipe system u made is real either <_< ) or pack your fucking bags and leave hardwareworld. i think we have ALL had enough of your maltreatment and disrespect towards us. (Disrespect does include lying, if you dont already know)

I honestly hope you have learned a lesson from this topic.

Smurfette
02-27-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by callum+27 February 2004 - 00:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum @ 27 February 2004 - 00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by lynx@26 February 2004 - 22:43

This was his next post.

He dosen&#39;t seem to be very lucky :lol: [/b][/quote]
Hehe, looks like a pattern has been noted. :D

al must be a real wizard to get an 8x agp card to work in a 2x slot; obviously the same ingenuity that built the system-frying 600volt line. :devil:

bigdawgfoxx
02-27-2004, 01:35 AM
So are we now finding out that he knows nothing or what?

And he is lieing about getting caught by the RIAA..why would he do this?

callum
02-27-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@27 February 2004 - 00:35
So are we now finding out that he knows nothing or what?

I wouldn&#39;t go that far, he seems to know rather alot. I think he just likes to make up stories to impress peolple.

atiVidia
02-27-2004, 01:47 AM
and thats where the problem lies

speaking of which, al where are those pics u promised us? :lol:

tesco
02-27-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Smurfette+26 February 2004 - 20:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smurfette @ 26 February 2004 - 20:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by callum@27 February 2004 - 00:37

Originally posted by lynx@26 February 2004 - 22:43

This was his next post.

He dosen&#39;t seem to be very lucky :lol:
Hehe, looks like a pattern has been noted. :D

al must be a real wizard to get an 8x agp card to work in a 2x slot; obviously the same ingenuity that built the system-frying 600volt line. :devil: [/b][/quote]
we cant really use the agp 8x on a 2x slot thing against him because that mobo he had was actually 4x agp which is compatible with 8x agp. (i should know, im using an 8x card on a 4x mobo also)

atiVidia
02-27-2004, 01:51 AM
that topic may have been legit, but i dont think this one was... <_<

clocker
02-27-2004, 01:54 AM
Assuming for a moment that Al has indeed ah...stretched reality a tad here...why is anyone surprised?

He is hardly the first person to fib a bit on the Interweb.

Al has certainly demonstrated a level of knowlege about some things that can&#39;t be doubted, so if his inner "drama queen" escapes from time to time maybe we can just indulge him a little.

BTW, just to show that I&#39;m not a total Pollyanna- has it not occured to anyone that there is no way a lawsuit meanders through the legal system in under two weeks?
It takes longer than that to settle a parking ticket.....

callum
02-27-2004, 01:57 AM
Can anyone remember if he was in any of the pictures that had his computer in them?
Have al and his computer been seen in the same place at the same time? :lol:

That&#39;s the problem with telling stories, people will start questioning everything you say.

Smurfette
02-27-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@27 February 2004 - 01:49
we cant really use the agp 8x on a 2x slot thing against him because that mobo he had was actually 4x agp which is compatible with 8x agp. (i should know, im using an 8x card on a 4x mobo also)
That&#39;s cool (I didn&#39;t know anything about his board) &#39;cos I had an 8x running in a 4x slot before I got my luvverly Soltek, too.

Smurfette
02-27-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by clocker@27 February 2004 - 01:54
He is hardly the first person to fib a bit on the Interweb.

Al has certainly demonstrated a level of knowlege about some things that can&#39;t be doubted, so if his inner "drama queen" escapes from time to time maybe we can just indulge him a little.
Heh, can&#39;t argue with you there, clocker.

There are plenty of knowledgable people in here (can I include myself?) that &#39;perform without a net&#39; sometimes talking about stuff they don&#39;t know that well (I think I can include myself in there&#33;)

tesco
02-27-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by callum@26 February 2004 - 20:57
Can anyone remember if he was in any of the pictures that had his computer in them?
Have al and his computer been seen in the same place at the same time? :lol:

That&#39;s the problem with telling stories, people will start questioning everything you say.
well he isnt in the pics with his computer but he is in the same room. and even if he was by the computer, how do you know if thats even really him? maybe he found some kool looking heatpipe thing on teh net somewhere and decided to put it on a site under his name and tell us he made it.

btw, this is his website (http://www.Scimanal.com/rig)