PDA

View Full Version : Im Dead?

TRshady
02-18-2004, 09:23 PM
A relatively new girl friend of mine (just a friend mine .. she isn't my girlfriend), has troublesome friends it seems, and since Ive been getting close .. I'm getting warned.
Just got this email from someone:

I worn you...

you will be dead... ok?

I know its a friend of hers from the email .... and reffering to the question .. no, its not ok. At least lemme lose my virginity before I die. Seriously though ... should I be scared?

I.am
02-18-2004, 09:30 PM
Haven't you heard the expression, dogs that bark never bite.
But you can never be sure. Personally, I dont think there is anything to be scared of. How old are these "friends" of hers? How sure are you that the email was from them and in the same context?

TRshady
02-18-2004, 09:36 PM
Well ... I was added to a conversation with a lot of her friends .. and recognized the address ... in which the person added me and then said I better watch out. Now its mails, but I doubt they'll do anything .. though you can never be sure. People are getting killed in my area all the time, so I gotta play it safe. If I stop visinting the board in the next month .. I'm sure you'll know why.

edit: by conversation I mean msn ...

Agrajag
02-18-2004, 09:46 PM
Do not be afraid of someone who uses the word worn in that sentence. It means something that is a bit old and shabby. Now if the warn you, then panic.

TRshady
02-18-2004, 09:50 PM
I'd still rather not be shabby till at least the age of 70, lol.
Funny thing is, im not the slightest bit scared ... though you wouldn't expect a master in shoalin kung fu to be scared though eh? ... though I still cant dodge bullets. :P

TARPD
02-18-2004, 10:03 PM
just hang around in your english classrooms, they wont touch you

TRshady
02-18-2004, 10:07 PM
lol ... this isn't a case of the local bully wants a peice of me. :P

Still, off to watch england vs portugal :D ..
cant be arsed thinking bout the situation, i'll just let 'em hunt me down.

seiya_33
02-18-2004, 11:13 PM
just tell me were they live and for a very low price all take care of them for you , :01:

evildon
02-19-2004, 12:37 AM
I would save all the e-mails and log the time and all also log any chat stuff that they do to you....if it continues or if they actually do act on it id go to the authorities...id burn all the logged stuff to CD....

Money Fist
02-19-2004, 12:49 AM
gimme the senders address
ill sign em up with all sorts of SPAM crap

TRshady
02-19-2004, 01:05 AM
lol, I know of ways of getting thousands of spam delivered each day .... but thanks for the offer. Authorities in my area wouldn't give a feck, and taking one look at meh they'll want to see me gone. At this time of meh life, theres so much I'm haivng to worry about and frankly .. this doesn't come close to my other worries. So I suppose I'll have to look forward to a confrontation sometime in the week ... and I only seek to help others and be what I believe to a good person. Suppose its fate .... :blink:

Wizard_Mon1
02-19-2004, 01:30 AM
Dude what did you do... just become here friend.. and know youve got death threats... wtf... maybe the girls not worth your life? just a thought. Seriously i doubt someone would want to kill unless they had a good self justified reason.. if you think it is fo' real keep your eyes open for any unusual happenings... and don't get backed into a corner.. shaolin gung fu is all good but the best use for your legs is running.. conflict creates conflict.. try and avoid it like the plague..

I.am
02-19-2004, 03:26 AM
I dont know about others, but I would rather stick up to what I believe is right. And Tony I dont think you need to worry even a little about all this. :) Take it as it comes.

Neo 721
02-19-2004, 08:50 PM
If the worst comes to the worst you may only be killed in your sleep. B)

Mïcrösöül°V³
02-20-2004, 04:12 AM
never be afraid of someone who cant spell "warn" and then presents it as a question like "you will be dead, ok? like he wants your approval to be dead. :lol:

leftism
02-20-2004, 05:14 AM
I think you should get his IP address from the email header, inform his ISP and send them a copy of the email as proof.

Lets see how clever he thinks he is when he has to explain to mommy and daddy why the household doesnt have internet access anymore :D

Busyman
02-20-2004, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by TRshady@18 February 2004 - 17:23
At least lemme lose my virginity before I die. Seriously though ... should I be scared?
You still a virgin?!!!! Hell yeah I'd be scared!!!

On a serious note..

I can&#39;t believe you&#39;re worried about this. <_<

Okok just be on guard, not like a scared little punk, just don&#39;t be stupid..you know lollygagging at night alone.

Goodness gracious I still can&#39;t believe you posted this.
Did ya knock somebody out or somethin? Then quit your pissing&#33;&#33;&#33;

btw, I&#39;d still stick by these words even if you end up dead. You can&#39;t live your life scared...just be on guard.

As they say about airplane passengers, "When it&#39;s your time to go, it&#39;s your time to go".

..........But what about if it&#39;s the pilot&#39;s time?

I.am
02-20-2004, 06:33 AM
I cant believe you wrote that busyman.

Isnt it easy to write rather than being in the situation and then saying it? :)

"When it&#39;s your time to go, it&#39;s your time to go".

Do you say the same thing when someone really close to you faces an unfortunate end? Or is it rather for people who are unattached to you, and its fairly easy for you to say?

Busyman
02-20-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by I.am@20 February 2004 - 02:33
I cant believe you wrote that busyman.

Isnt it easy to write rather than being in the situation and then saying it?&nbsp; :)

"When it&#39;s your time to go, it&#39;s your time to go".

Do you say the same thing when someone really close to you faces an unfortunate end? Or is it rather for people who are unattached to you, and its fairly easy for you to say?
Ooooh god pleeease STFU :x <_<

I&#39;ve already been in the situation before with worse threats than that and with a 9mm waving around my face so yesyesyes when I hear about an email, a missssspelled one at that, talking about wearing something or some shit, I have to laugh.

Besides that, you conveniently left off the rest of the post. It was a joke.

Just like your obvious quest to be a mod. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I.ain&#39;t or I.am.not

That is the answer&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

I.am
02-20-2004, 09:31 AM
Rest was rubbish but last part was funny :lol:

Ooooh god pleeease STFU

If you really have to say all that why dont you just not say anything at all?

Ofcourse everything what was in the email was childish and funny. The people who boast about 9mm like ur doing now is obviously absurd. But if you read I was commenting about something else on your comment of this

When it&#39;s your time to go, it&#39;s your time to go".

Busyman, I could have used the same language the way you used, but dont you think when two people are talking they should rather talk like normal people and not some kid coming to a forum to say all he could never say in real life.

Having said all that, I dont intend to hang out here hijacking Shady&#39;s thread for all this.
And if you didnt know I hate this -------------&#62; <_<

Just like your obvious quest to be a mod

Can you clarify what you are trying to say? :blink: :frusty:

-I.am

Evil Gemini
02-20-2004, 11:00 AM
One who threatens with email is a little bitch and needs to be slapped.

Its probably some geek that knows her and thinks she is his girlfreind because she said "hi" to him or something :lol:

Busyman
02-20-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by I.am@20 February 2004 - 05:31
Rest was rubbish but last part was funny :lol:

Ooooh god pleeease STFU

If you really have to say all that why dont you just not say anything at all?

Ofcourse everything what was in the email was childish and funny. The people who boast about 9mm like ur doing now is obviously absurd. But if you read I was commenting about something else on your comment of this

When it&#39;s your time to go, it&#39;s your time to go".

Busyman, I could have used the same language the way you used, but dont you think when two people are talking they should rather talk like normal people and not some kid coming to a forum to say all he could never say in real life.

Having said all that, I dont intend to hang out here hijacking Shady&#39;s thread for all this.
And if you didnt know I hate this -------------&#62; <_<

Just like your obvious quest to be a mod

Can you clarify what you are trying to say? :blink: :frusty:

-I.am
As I said, while on your high horse, you convenientely left off the rest of my post.

BOASTING about a 9mm waved in my face? That&#39;s like boasting that I got my ass kicked. The point was there are much worse things to worry about.
READ MAN READ &#33;&#33;&#33;

Also you DON&#39;T know me. I&#39;m not one of these "suburban kids" that dominate this forum but thats neither here nor there. I thought the same thing about people like you sprouting off at the mouth on the internet but when it comes to the street, would clam up like you had grown a pearl in your mouth.

You hijacked this thread when you came in here talking nonsense.
The "plainly plain" neutral nonsense. Makes me almost puke. <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Give HIM some of that much needed advice and shut up about mine.

TRShady knows what I&#39;m talking about. Man up, because you can&#39;t shut down due to an email. <_< <_<

I.am
02-21-2004, 05:26 AM
Not worth it :)

Busyman
02-21-2004, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by I.am@21 February 2004 - 01:26
Not worth it :)
Uh ok... you weren&#39;t being addressed anyway. <_<

silent VI
02-21-2004, 12:05 PM
email him back saying "Suck my balls"

Evil Gemini
02-21-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@21 February 2004 - 13:05
email him back saying "Suck my balls"
:D

NightStalker
02-21-2004, 02:40 PM
Scare them.

Reply to them and ask them to stop it. If they send another threat, reply again saying "Stop it" if they don&#39;t seize to stop with the e-mail&#39;s report them to the authorities about Internet Harassment.

Marius24
02-21-2004, 02:47 PM
make a new msn account and speak to them (without teling them who you are) and get them real scared :devil:

Mïcrösöül°V³
02-21-2004, 05:30 PM
you need to find out who he is, and then kick him in the vagina.

evildon
02-22-2004, 07:10 PM
I like the isp report thing...my friend was shot over 5 dollars so I am not saying go thru life scared...but nothing wrong with reacting in a way to defend yourself or at least protect yourself...and u can carry a gun and get all macho..but a 30-06 rifle with a scope will beat a handgun and martial arts all day long...and with people the way they are now...they wont make it a fair fight...and while i think this is just all about nothing u should act as if it is serious...

teh1nf4m0u5wun
02-26-2004, 11:36 AM
Where about&#39;s do you live? if it&#39;s England your chances of being killed have been cut down a little, your how old? the guy who&#39;s threatening you is how old? take it all into account think about the situation then if you think he&#39;s not gonna kill you get Jackie Chan on his ass ;) the worse thing that will happen is that he&#39;ll kick the poo poo out of you and you&#39;ll go to hostpital and get grapes and sympathy.

infamousalbo101
02-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@18 February 2004 - 17:23
A relatively new girl friend of mine (just a friend mine .. she isn&#39;t my girlfriend), has troublesome friends it seems, and since Ive been getting close .. I&#39;m getting warned.
Just got this email from someone:

I worn you...

you will be dead... ok?

I know its a friend of hers from the email .... and reffering to the question .. no, its not ok. At least lemme lose my virginity before I die. Seriously though ... should I be scared?
Dont be a pussy jus fuck them up and youll be fine and if that doesnt work get a bat or a big object and beat them up with it and if that doesnt work go on a shooting spree.

h1
02-29-2004, 08:00 AM
Ah, just buy a gun like I did... I&#39;ve got mugged before and got fed up with it. God help the next person who tries to rob me.

Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³
kick him in the vagina
:huh: :blink: :huh:

scribblec
02-29-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by haxor41789@29 February 2004 - 08:00
Ah, just buy a gun like I did... I&#39;ve got mugged before and got fed up with it. God help the next person who tries to rob me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

zapjb
02-29-2004, 01:16 PM
Question. Does the girl know you&#39;ve been threatened? If she&#39;s your friend she&#39;ll tell those shitsticks to bugger off. If not, she&#39;s not worth it.
One of things I make sure of first. I ask the lady bout sicko jealous muderous types in her life. If they&#39;re are any, I pass. NEXT&#33;

colt45joe
03-08-2004, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Evil Gemini@20 February 2004 - 11:00
One who threatens with email is a little bitch and needs to be slapped.

Its probably some geek that knows her and thinks she is his girlfreind because she said "hi" to him or something :lol:
:lol: heh, funnnyy