PDA

View Full Version : Kazza Lite R. Vs Kazza Gold

what_the_diliyo
02-19-2004, 03:14 AM
I checked it out and downloaded the kazza gold and HOLY SHIT that is fast i have never downloaded so damn fast EVER. But every other quality of KAzza lite res is better and theres ads on gold so what shouldi stick wit? Ressurrection or Gold.

Also imthinking of just downloading on gold and do everything on on res. YOu should download kazza gold too man its fast wit out a download accelerator or nothing

well peace

MUSLEMAN
02-19-2004, 03:16 AM
and how much did you pay for it???

junkyardking
02-19-2004, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by what_the_diliyo@19 February 2004 - 03:14
I checked it out and downloaded the kazza gold and HOLY SHIT that is fast i have never downloaded so damn fast EVER. But every other quality of KAzza lite res is better and theres ads on gold so what shouldi stick wit? Ressurrection or Gold.

Also imthinking of just downloading on gold and do everything on on res. YOu should download kazza gold too man its fast wit out a download accelerator or nothing

well peace
:lol: :lol: :lol:

There just scammers, Kazaa gold is an old version of kazaa lite

twisterX
02-19-2004, 07:34 AM
Kazaa Gold sux. Did u pay. :D :D :D :lol:

u got played :lol:

i hate those fake mother- :censored: versions that u have to pay for. Just wasting your money.

Ricey
02-20-2004, 06:42 PM
LMFAO!

For one, KaZaA Lite is the best P2P app out there.

Second, why would you wanna buy KaZaA Gold when there a hundreds of FREE alternatives (if you hate K-Lite)

Third, If you're DESPERATE for KaZaA Gold, why not download a P2P client, do a software search for KaZaA Gold and get it for free?

Someones just been scammed :lol:

GrubMe
02-21-2004, 08:08 AM

maybe...
But if KL was still in the sharmen network... yes it would be the best P2P in the network.

Kazaa gold, yes its fast BUT you know why its fast?
Cause its connected to sharmen networks while we KL users are not...
<_<

[B][O][T]
02-21-2004, 08:23 AM
Kazaa Gold....congratulations then.

BOT

sameer0807
02-23-2004, 02:13 PM
no ya cant get kazaa gold for free.....i tried to get one for me, but couldn&#39;t find it.

Expire
02-23-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Ricey@20 February 2004 - 18:42
LMFAO&#33;

Second, why would you wanna buy KaZaA Gold when there a hundreds of FREE alternatives (if you hate K-Lite)

Third, If you&#39;re DESPERATE for KaZaA Gold, why not download a P2P client, do a software search for KaZaA Gold and get it for free?

Someones just been scammed :lol:
No way btorrent takes a shit on kazaa, also ive just downloaded overnet and i feel safe using it, its also fast unlike kazaa full of colds and bugs and shiiiiiiit

MUSLEMAN
02-23-2004, 11:18 PM
well dont forget that its teh mpaa and riaa that are messing up the network :( so don&#39;t blaim the client.

what_the_diliyo
02-24-2004, 02:06 AM
lol i didnt pay i just got the link to some pirated download off off www.******.org

MUSLEMAN
02-24-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by what_the_diliyo@23 February 2004 - 22:06
lol i didnt pay i just got the link to some pirated download off off www.********.org
lol its still missing alot of stuff like extesnsions and etc.

RauL
02-24-2004, 09:37 PM
moved to "Jokes & Funny Stuff"

h1
02-24-2004, 10:42 PM
And you have mod powers? :P

Rat Faced
02-24-2004, 11:00 PM
Considering Kazaa Gold is K-Lite, i cant see why your trying to compare the 2.

There are versions of k-lite that connect to V2.6 kazaa....where have you been?

I suspect though, that Kazaa Gold is still K++ and you are paying for their "Support" and not the program...

As they send 9/10 people that have problems to this forum...which is also free..

Ah, sod it....i&#39;ve said it all 1000&#39;s times now.

Go spend your money m8.

You obviously have too much of it ;)

carldeen
08-02-2006, 01:12 AM
Hi, I thought I would put my 2 cents worth in.

I purchased Kazaa Plus and I downloaded Kazaa Lite Resurrection from http://www.filesharingplace.com/downloads/index.php

Having tried them both I only use Kazaa Lite Resurrection. First it has more options such as messaging user and continious search for hard to find files. Two Kazaa Plus has these gold files they charge you to download. And if you use an anti-virus or anti-spy program to remove that portion Kazaa Plus just reinstalls it. Otherwise, with Kazaa Plus you pay money so you can then buy files from them.

Kazaa Lite Resurrection does have one ad upon loading that I just close, but otherwise I think it is much better.

tdao
08-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Kazza Lite from far

icabetmez
08-05-2006, 11:36 PM
use kceasy it can connect to different networks at the same time

gamer4eva
08-06-2006, 01:08 AM
Why would anyone want to pay for a p2p. Isnt that against this sites motto NEVER PAY FOR FILESHARING!!!! In red on top if you dont believe me lol!!

erRor67
08-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Hi, I thought I would put my 2 cents worth in.

I purchased Kazaa Plus and I downloaded Kazaa Lite Resurrection from http://www.filesharingplace.com/downloads/index.php

Having tried them both I only use Kazaa Lite Resurrection. First it has more options such as messaging user and continious search for hard to find files. Two Kazaa Plus has these gold files they charge you to download. And if you use an anti-virus or anti-spy program to remove that portion Kazaa Plus just reinstalls it. Otherwise, with Kazaa Plus you pay money so you can then buy files from them.

Kazaa Lite Resurrection does have one ad upon loading that I just close, but otherwise I think it is much better.
Try K-Lite 2.7 from http://www.my-k-lite.com It has even more options (fake files filter, tab searches, newer kazaa core, etc etc) and its free.

And yeah, paying for any p2p program (except for newsgroups) is complete bullshit. Dont do it, its either not worth it or most likely a scam. :)

jtd
08-06-2006, 08:05 PM
lol people still use this :s?

G-Force
08-15-2006, 02:52 AM
Kazza Lite if i ahve to use it, otherwise i stick to BT!

limesqueezer
08-16-2006, 06:39 PM
Kazza Lite

smartykirit
08-23-2006, 06:42 PM
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Melchior00
08-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Kazza : RIP for me,, had so much problems with dot.net spywares coming at the installation. really annoying

gamer4eva
08-24-2006, 11:31 PM
After all the abuse kazaa gives to its users people constantly want to go back to it!!!! If thats the case you can just leave your IP address and say HACK ME!!!

But no joke move onto Bittorent or even better...newsgroups.

But from what i heard the chances of getting caught on Kazaa lite is less than 0.1% therefore...kazaa lite would get my vote even though i dont use it.

09-06-2006, 11:17 AM
how about platinum?

streaker94541
09-13-2006, 07:09 AM
it's hard to find reliable kazaa lite sire download these days. Any advice?

Skiz
09-13-2006, 04:03 PM
how about platinum?

it's hard to find reliable kazaa lite sire download these days. Any advice?

Come on people, READ THE THREAD!!!

Kazaa is 100%, complete and total shit. It's outdated and infested with viruses. Dump it. Repent now and uninstall it. If you're JUST looking for music and want to stick with A P2P application, use Soulseek (http://www.slsknet.org/download.html). It's a great program!

If you're looking for Movies, games, TV shows, apps, programs, etc., simply use a bit-torrent client. IT'S EASY!!! Plus, you've already found this site, and with just a tiny amount of research on this forum, you'll find all the guides and tutorials you'll ever need to assist you on your way.

But ffs, STOP PAYING FOR FILESHARING.

Lion7718
09-13-2006, 08:33 PM
You tell 'em Skizo.........lol

Skiz
09-14-2006, 01:17 AM
You tell 'em Skizo.........lol

I'm hoping that little thump on the head will save at least one of those people from pissing away their money.

I mean, after all that, the guy asks about "platinum". :frusty:

limesqueezer
09-14-2006, 01:44 AM
KL Board means something like Kazza Lite Board ?
Skizo: did you ever payed for kazaa ? lol :D
If you recommend torrents you really haven't learned much.

Skiz
09-14-2006, 02:13 AM
KL Board means something like Kazza Lite Board ?

FST used to be the KLite forum, if that's what you're asking. :unsure:

Skizo: did you ever payed for kazaa ?

Why would I? :huh:

Have you?

If you recommend torrents you really haven't learned much.

What's wrong with torrents? Are you insinuating that with the existence of newsgroups, everything else is moot? If so, get real. Torrents are an excellent way to obtain the things you want. For instance - I mainly use torrents for apps and TV shows. My TV shows only take about 15 minutes to download (1 hour shows) and they are the HBO/Showtime shows that I don't feel like paying for via a cable bill.

Each user must simply weight the pro's and con's of each method.