PDA

View Full Version : I Enjoy The Forum

hobbes
02-19-2004, 04:01 AM
So many topics about "how things have changed". We are on like round 5 of this outcry.

I talk and respond to whom I like. I ignore the children, idiots, flamers and aliens and make the best of it.

I don't mind fighting constructively sometimes. Conflict is not bad, but rather healthy if handled correctly.

Let's keep having fun.

/rant off.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-19-2004, 04:05 AM
:01: MusicWorld! :01:

AussieSheila
02-19-2004, 05:00 AM
;) I agree Hobbes. It's easy enough to not go to threads that
are annoying. There's a lot of bright but perhaps highly strung
people on a forum this size, and everyone goes nuts occasionally.
Well okay some more often than others. :) But in general it's a good
entertaining forum and I think really, the mods do a pretty good job.

I intend to continue lurking. :ph34r:

FC, you're like those people that sell religion door to door. :lol:

(>Zero Cool<)
02-19-2004, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@19 February 2004 - 05:00
;) I agree Hobbes. It&#39;s easy enough to not go to threads that
are annoying. There&#39;s a lot of bright but perhaps highly strung
people on a forum this size, and everyone goes nuts occasionally.
Well okay some more often than others. :) But in general it&#39;s a good
entertaining forum and I think really, the mods do a pretty good job.

I intend to continue lurking. :ph34r:

FC, you&#39;re like those people that sell religion door to door. :lol:
Except not as well dressed ;) , sorry FC couldn&#39;t resist no offence pal :)

I dunno Hobbes I am finding it harder and harder to find anything worth getting involved in, perhaps that is my fault though and due to the fact that many of the people I used to have a laugh with have gone, either completely or almost, and not a fair comment on the lounge as a whole. There are still a few decent folks around in my opinion but they are getting few and far between :( sorry to moan in your positive thread but it&#39;s just how I feel.

4th gen
02-19-2004, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@19 February 2004 - 04:07
Except not as well dressed ;) , sorry FC couldn&#39;t resist no offence pal :)

I dunno Hobbes I am finding it harder and harder to find anything worth getting involved in, perhaps that is my fault though and due to the fact that many of the people I used to have a laugh with have gone, either completely or almost, and not a fair comment on the lounge as a whole. There are still a few decent folks around in my opinion but they are getting few and far between :( sorry to moan in your positive thread but it&#39;s just how I feel.
I&#39;ve got to agree with Zero Cool here. Sadly, I think the heyday of this forum is behind us. There seem to be lots of good old members leaving and not enough good new members joining.

Come on people, prove me wrong :unsure:

j2k4
02-19-2004, 07:21 AM
Hobbes-

You make so much sense, and in such a reasonable fashion, I just can&#39;t believe you are actually an American.

Come clean, now-you&#39;re having us on, aren&#39;t you?

You&#39;re from some zen, pacifist place where no one ever gets kicked in the nuts or anything like that, I bet. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :D :P :)

internet.news
02-19-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by j2k4@19 February 2004 - 06:21

You&#39;re from some zen, pacifist place where no one ever gets kicked in the nuts or anything like that, I bet.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Skillian
02-19-2004, 07:33 AM
hobbes, I agree, the forum is still fun for me, I just don&#39;t go into the lounge as much as I used to. The lounge is not the whole forum...

thewizeard
02-19-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by j2k4@19 February 2004 - 07:21
Hobbes-

You make so much sense, and in such a reasonable fashion, I just can&#39;t believe you are actually an American.

Come clean, now-you&#39;re having us on, aren&#39;t you?

You&#39;re from some zen, pacifist place where no one ever gets kicked in the nuts or anything like that, I bet. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :D :P :)
He is an alien, we knew that all along.

AussieSheila
02-19-2004, 12:26 PM
;) Why don&#39;t we all post in this nice positive thread instead of having more angry and negative threads?

:rolleyes:

Cheese
02-19-2004, 12:29 PM
Me loves the forum still and has a great time here... :D

DanB
02-19-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@19 February 2004 - 13:29
:D

Hear hear Cheese. It is what you make of it.

Perhaps Elvispr0n world would draw the members in? <_<

Cheese
02-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by danb+19 February 2004 - 11:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 19 February 2004 - 11:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@19 February 2004 - 13:29
:D

Hear hear Cheese. It is what you make of it.

Perhaps Elvispr0n world would draw the members in? <_< [/b][/quote]
No, it has to be gay elvis pr0n :lol:

AussieSheila
02-19-2004, 01:11 PM
:rolleyes: Hi Dan hi cheese. How&#39;s it going? Did you realise that........

You&#39;re off topic&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheese
02-19-2004, 01:15 PM
@AussieSheila: We would never stray off topic in the lounge, that just isn&#39;t on... :lol:

DanB
02-19-2004, 01:26 PM
Hi AussieSheila :D

How are you? :)

I am enjoying the forum while posting so surely that is as on topic as i can get :P

I think you have yet to be introduced to the Azzz Elvis collection :lol:

bigboab
02-19-2004, 01:27 PM
Like a pair of wandering gypsies Sheila. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree the Forum is like a drug. Try an drop it and you keep coming back because it is a laugh. I think the old days will return. Just with different members. I actually think that some of the younger or newer members are just as funny and as loyal. They should be encouraged. With the ODD exception. :rolleyes:
You cant turn the clock back, otherwise I would not be here I would be out chasing things or things chasing me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AussieSheila
02-19-2004, 01:39 PM
Hi Dan I&#39;m good thanks. :)

Yes bigboab. I sure can&#39;t stay away and I have tried. ;) And I agree about the newer members too. They can be a little over the top at times :blink: but it is usually good hearted fun. With some exceptions.

:P Oh&#33; I see you getting chased all over the forums BB&#33; :king:

Do I want to be introduced to Azzz&#39;s Elvis collection Dan?

:unsure:

JONNO_CELEBS
02-19-2004, 01:55 PM
Yup it&#39;s easy to ignor threads and coments, but not when they are aimed at you or a friend.

Simple but true.

Jonno

hobbes
02-19-2004, 03:43 PM
I must to admit to being a little miffed with the forum this morning. I go out to my car to drive to work and I find a "MUSICWORLD" sticker has been placed on my bumper. That is really just going too far, Funny Craphorn.

NikkiD
02-19-2004, 03:50 PM
You&#39;re lucky that&#39;s all you had&#33;&#33;&#33; I woke up with these little green smiley guys... http://filesharingtalk.com/extras/green/icon_cool.gif stuck all over rather personal parts of my anatomy&#33;&#33;&#33;