PDA

View Full Version : Easy Video Splitter

silent VI
02-19-2004, 04:45 AM
for eurotrip 545mb 1:37min its the right size to fit on cd but its longer than 80min so i tried the obios slit it in half. everytime i split the file into 2 about 40min and 40min but when it completes its 70min and 10min iv tried resplitting it , ive tried spliting it at 50min & 30min nothing works is it the file oris there somthing i can do to fix this problem? thanx guys

muchspl2
02-19-2004, 05:12 AM
I don't under stand why you need to split it, should fit on a cd :huh:

lightshow
02-19-2004, 05:15 AM
I'm going to suppose you know and understand how to use the program, by the way, I use it too.

So what is happening is that it does actually split the file, but not at the size/or time that you tell it to right?

If you're doing everything right, which is pretty easy for this program, then I suggest re-installing the program.

Also, is the program registered? If it isn't it might be acting up on purpose, I could be crippleware, sorry if I used the wrong term.

Go ahead and register it --> be creative in google :P

Also tell me any details that could help like any errors or maybe lack of hard drive space, etc.

4th gen
02-19-2004, 05:27 AM
VirtualDub would be handy :)

silent VI
02-19-2004, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@19 February 2004 - 05:12
I don't under stand why you need to split it, should fit on a cd :huh:

i burned it onto one cd it burned fine buts ends 44 or 40min into the movie

I'm going to suppose you know and understand how to use the program, by the way, I use it too.

yep

So what is happening is that it does actually split the file, but not at the size/or time that you tell it to right?

yep, i put part one from the begining to the middle part two at middle to the end
both are about 45 mins after the split is complete (no error says it split fine) part one is about 85min and part two is 10min ????? i want it cd1 45min cd 45min

If you're doing everything right, which is pretty easy for this program, then I suggest re-installing the program.

Also, is the program registered? If it isn't it might be acting up on purpose, I could be crippleware, sorry if I used the wrong term.

Go ahead and register it --> be creative in google 

Also tell me any details that could help like any errors or maybe lack of hard drive space, etc.

yea its registered no errors and more i gotta big enough hd for a 540mb movie :D

.....although i think im just gonna have to dl the 1.6g version