PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell

CoryPenwell
02-19-2004, 06:35 PM
I just downloaded the splinter cell game and the only part ive played was the training so i cant really judge if its good or not. I was wondering if anybody could tel me how good of a game it was? How hard is it. Is it fun or does it get VERY annoying when u cant beat something or is it even that hard. I was just wondering what ur guys opinions on the game were.

fred devliegher
02-19-2004, 06:44 PM
It's sometimes tricky , but never - or rarely - frustrating. The levels are well-designed , control is great (played the GC version , but I hear PC is even better) and there is often more then one way to solve a problem.. The training doesn't really convey the game's quality. Just keep on playing , you won't be disappointed.

CoryPenwell
02-19-2004, 06:45 PM
OK thank you for your opinion i hope to enjoy iy. im sure i will.

CoryPenwell
02-20-2004, 02:10 PM
Does anyone else have anything to tell me or any more opinions?

dinner123
02-20-2004, 02:54 PM
ive also played the GC version.it is a very good game.forget training and move on to the latter levels.then you will see how good the game is.
plus if you find it to hard get some cheats or something.

gildan2020
02-20-2004, 04:36 PM
it's one of my favourites...the training is just an appetizer
once u get on it...u'll have to do a lot of things quietly, and i mean reli reli silent

oh...btw, one thing that annoys me is the alarm system, remember to hide all the bodies at all times, otherwise the alarm goes off and u lose the game

oh man, just can't wait for the sequel, it was said to be better ;)

JMK
02-20-2004, 04:41 PM
I have it for xbox it is alright although it is not my favorite game the best part about it is the graphics i believe i wish they would have more guns that is the only part that i dont like it is kinda cool how u gotta sneak around all the time but sometimes that can get annoying to but overall it is a good game...keep playing it i believe u will like it cause to me the training is retarded :ninja:

fred devliegher
02-20-2004, 08:59 PM
Just stay calm , act fast , be one with the shadows and have a blast.

OT , but when I was playing the game , I found I started dodging security cameras in real life too... weird. <_<

DarthInsinuate
02-21-2004, 12:20 AM
i played the PS2 version and thought it was fun at first, but eventually got bored of sneaking around and realised i could get away with just shooting a lot of people

i tried playing the PC version but got pissed off with the controls - no analog stick

Marius24
02-21-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@20 February 2004 - 23:20
i tried playing the PC version but got pissed off with the controls - no analog stick
thats why we use the mouse ;)

Peerzy
02-21-2004, 08:02 PM
a really gd game takes hours to do one level but it wont piss you off hardly at all.

1337_m4n
02-21-2004, 09:10 PM
Actually I found it to be quite easy... ;)
Beat it in two days.

The game itself is awesome. It has just the right amount of difficulty, very good graphics, sound, gameplay and everything else. The only problem though is that you can&#39;t play on-line and once you beat the game, you have nothing to do unless you want to replay it.

Another thing I like about this game is the stealth mode. It&#39;s not like most games where you have to kill 50 ppl in front of you with a machine gun. You have to sneak up behind them, hide their bodies and even shoot out the lights.

The only hard thing I found about it was the lack of ammo. You really have to save it or else you&#39;ll find yourself stuck.

3bqruk
03-20-2004, 03:08 AM
Great game....played it on ps2.The big key as others mention is that you have to be Patient and quiet or you&#39;ll get discovered(after getting caught 3 times,you&#39;ll have to start level over)Sweet graphics.Only downside is not a lot of replay value. :)

Rip The Jacker
03-20-2004, 03:54 AM
I have Splinter Cell for Xbox, and its one of the greatest games I&#39;ve played. The game has pissed me off before, but eventually its a fun game.

Marius24
03-21-2004, 12:35 AM
and soon with multiplayer it will be amazing&#33;

abu_has_the_power
03-21-2004, 01:36 AM
the game is amazing :01:

i&#39;m half way done. not extremely hard. tricky and really gets ur brain going, unlike those frag games like cs and ut. getting pandora tomorow 4 sure