PDA

View Full Version : Kvcd

BC-UK
02-20-2004, 11:32 PM
i no there is a guy who has made a guide but iv already converted the file to mpg. so wat id like to know is how to do mpg to vcd

thanks 4 all help

enoughfakefiles
02-20-2004, 11:58 PM
Is`nt Mpeg already a VCD.

cpt_azad
02-21-2004, 12:02 AM
umm, muchspl2 made the guide, and if i'm not mistakened, you have to convert the file to avi in order to make a kvcd, not mpeg. use virtual dub to do it (convert mpeg to avi) unless the original file is in avi form, then use acp to make a kvcd file then just burn the video file that that acp makes. muchspl2's guide worked like a charm for me (thanks to him, i have Band Of Brothers the enitre collection, and about 50 more kvcd's :D ).

EDIT: ACP takes the avi file that you have and converts it into an mpeg file that is in kvcd form.

DirtyDan
02-21-2004, 12:23 AM
thats true but you can always to an mpg->mpg conversion anyway i think, just get the templates from kvcd.net and try things out, there are guides on that site also if you need further help.

Gre1
02-21-2004, 12:36 AM
cpt your all backwards a mpeg is a kvcd (If it fits on one disc with excellent quality) avi cannot be burned as a vcd it has to be encoded to .mpg (mpeg) ;)