PDA

View Full Version : Very Small Title Bar

4th gen
02-21-2004, 08:14 PM
I came down to my PC this afternoon to find that the mouse had taken a fit and stopped working. Normally, I'd have just rebooted the comp to try and get it working, however, I had a number of failed downloaded in nbpro, which if I just rebooted the computer I'd have to requeue up (doesn't sound like a lot of hassle, but it'd take about 2 hours to get to what I had before).
Anyway, I had to get these failed downloaded back into the download queue section. To do this, I needed control of the mouse, so I went to control panel>accessibility options>configure windows to work for....
Anyway, I got the mouse alternative working (so I could use the numeric keypad for direction etc), requeued the downloads and rebooted the comp. Now the mouse was working, however, the title bar on my browser and, in fact, all the title bars for windows are extremely small, no larger than 10 pixels or so. This is a little annoying to say the least. I've tried fiddling about with the accesibility options to get it back to normal, but no luck there. Is there any config file I can change to get things back to normal?
Using Windows XP Home SP1.
My current display resolution is as was before (1152x864)

Thanks in advance for any help/advice :)

4th gen
02-21-2004, 08:29 PM
A mate has just sorted it there. I had to resize the title bar by right clicking on desktop, properties>appearance>advanced. Then change the size of the title bars and that was that.

I.am
02-21-2004, 08:37 PM
Glad its solved. That was my first instinct call as well to do it that way.