PDA

View Full Version : Video How To Burn A Dvd To Dvd-r

Adster
02-22-2004, 08:19 AM
OK seeing this question has been asked so many times how do I burn a DVD to a DVDr or how do I burn a movie I have downloaded too to DVD-r then hare is a guide I have made

First of all let me start with the DVD to DVD-r guide

for this I use a program called DVD Shrink

some of the pics you will see here i have pinched from DVDhelp guides

The Originals DVDs we buy now are dual layed and are called DVD-9 the DVD-rs we buy a just 1 layed which are called DVD-5

DVD to DVDR guide

This guide will show you how to fit and compress a DVD-9 (Original DVD) to DVD-5 (DVD-r)

First of all get yourself DVD Shrink (http://www.dvdshrink.org/#) from there

and you will also need Nero 6 to burn

Now once DVD Shrink is install it is sort of integrated with Nero meaning as soon as all is set with DVD Shrink Nero will automatically burn to DVD-r

Now pop the DVD disk into your drive

Note (you will need a DVD ROM drive to read it)

Open DVD Shrink up

Go Edit > Preferences

Make sure it looks like this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/adthomp/GUIDE1.jpg

After you're done with that click the Open Disc button in the main DVD Shrink window and there select the drive that you have the DVD you want to copy in. Click OK.

Then DVD Shrink will do a small analysis of the DVD and it is going to load it in the main window.

Now you can easy just press backup and BOOM 1 hr later it's done!!! doing it this way will give you the entire same image from the orignal, Extras, Special Features and all.

but you will be losing some of the quality for the movie itself, so you might want to just copy the movie it is up too you i personally don't see much quality difference, thats how good it is.

So if you just want to copy the movie and not the speical features and extras read on ahead if not, skip to the back button part of the guide.

So click the Re author Button

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/adthomp/Guide2.jpg

this screen Will pop up after you select re author

Now highlight the Main movie and drag it too the left

Press the compression tab button

NOW BIG NOTE!!!

i highly recommend you don't go over 4.5 gig even though a DVDr is 4.7 gig long some DVD players have trouble Reading the edge of the surface

press the drop down box and choose Custom Ratio and make sure you set the bar no More then 4.5 gig

Backup Button

OK now click the Backup button

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/adthomp/Guide3.jpg

First you have to select what to do. If you have Nero installed you can select to burn the DVD (what I have selected) directly or create a DVD image. If you don't have Nero select to create the DVD files for later burning ....
Also select the Temp folder. It can be any folder, but remember that after the burn DVD Shrink doesn't delete the files, you have to do it yourself.

Now click the region tab

Now you may see here that ticking region free will mean yeah no problem!! however i must say that I have had problems with it having region free ticked it might be that my DVD player isn't region free but sometimes it will burn and throw up a region error

so if your DVD player isn't region free untick that box and ONLY tick YOUR region for your country for me Australia is region 4

region 1: United States of America, Canada
region 2: Europe, Turkey, Egypt, Arabia, Japan and South Africa
region 3: Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Borneo and Indonesia
region 4: Australia and New Zealand, Mexico, the Carribean, and South America
region 5: India, Africa, Russia and former USSR countries
region 6: Peoples Republic of China

Now click Backup Options

Here you can select Deep Analysis This will give you better quality but will take the double time. If you don't care about time I suggest you use it....

now Just sit back and relax!!

Guide 2

MPEG to DVDR

now the next guide I Will do is for when someone has downloaded a movie and wants to have it on DVDr

First of if the movie you have download is a MPEG already you don't need to encode

if it's a AVI XVID/DIVX You will need to convert to MPEG-2 so before you read any further to this guide read this guide to encode your avi to MPEG (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/tmpgencdvd.htm)

Ok Program you Will need for this are TMPGEnc (http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main.html)

and

TMPGEnc Author (http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/index.html) (Note this is only 30 day trials but you can PM me for you know what!)

You Will also need Nero 6 to burn

Authorising

Open TMPGEnc Author up

Here click Add file and add the DVD mpg files you have created before. or downloaded

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/adthomp/Guide6.jpg

Now here i won't bother to go into detail because this part is entirely up to you you can click on the chapter and menu button and make up your own chapters and menus where you want them

When your done with playing with chapters and menus click the output button

Here just select the folder you want to put the files in (I suggest it's an empty one) and click Begin output. Your DVD files will be created and ready to burn

Burning

OK open Nero 6 up

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/adthomp/Guide4.jpg

Choose DVD video make sure your setting are as the above

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/adthomp/Guide5.jpg

At the left of your screen you see the folders of the DVD we are going to burn. Notice the VIDEO_TS folder is red. Double click to open the VIDEO_TS folder.

At the right of your screen you can see your hard drive. Browse to the folder where you have your DVD files (the files that DVD Shrink created).

Select all the files. I repeat: ALL the files

Now drag and drop the entire files to the RED video folder

DO NOT PUT ANY IN THE AUDIO FOLDER!!

Now simply Burn

RealitY
02-22-2004, 10:13 AM
Very nice Adster, this needs to be pinned I think...

swarnel
02-22-2004, 11:30 AM
great work adster ;)

i too think this should be pinned because i will be looking for this every now and again

Robert00000
02-22-2004, 12:04 PM
You put some great effort into this lets hope newbies appreciate it :D .

But i suspect they'll keep on asking the same questions, even if you give them a link to this post :lol:

Peerzy
02-22-2004, 07:05 PM
:angry: :angry: :angry: i just wrote my own tread perfectly like this and was about to post it when you nicked my PIN!!! bastard! :P

downloadgeek
02-22-2004, 10:24 PM
Alrite so will that guide allow me to copy the movie and the special features or just the movie???? Thanks

Robert00000
02-22-2004, 11:20 PM
It will copy everything.

By the way. This guide is 2 guides in one. That isn't clear when you first look at it.

The first guide shows how to back up a dvd movie disk (DVD-9) to a currently standard dvd-r disk (DVD-5). The second from avi to dvd-r.

ADSTER: Please separate the two guides with a large AVI to DVD-R heading.

EDIT: corrected spelling mistake

Adster
02-23-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Robert00000@23 February 2004 - 09:20
It will copy everything.

By the way. This guide is 2 guides in one. That isn't clear when you first look at it.

The first guide shows how to back up a dvd movie disk (DVD-9) to a currently standard dvd-r disk (DVD-5). The second from avi to dvd-r.

ADSTER: Please separate the two guides with a large AVI to DVD-R heading.

EDIT: corrected spelling mistake
ok fixed that up

also added about taht it includes spiecal features

Adster
02-23-2004, 08:37 AM
BUMP

better keep this near the top for noobs :P

{I}{K}{E}
02-23-2004, 11:03 AM
Ok lets pin this one for a while ;)

Ad, I changed some typos and corrected some other things :P

danzak
02-23-2004, 04:59 PM
One question (OK, I;m a noob at this :P ). I have one movie made up of 4 MPEG2 files that I want to burn to DVD-R. To burn them all as 1 DVD movie, do I need to join the 4 files before authoring or will TMPGEnc Author do this for me?

Adster
02-23-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by danzak@24 February 2004 - 02:59
One question (OK, I;m a noob at this :P ). I have one movie made up of 4 MPEG2 files that I want to burn to DVD-R. To burn them all as 1 DVD movie, do I need to join the 4 files before authoring or will TMPGEnc Author do this for me?
TMPGEnc author will do it for you you do not have to join just add each file one by one when you play the movie it will be all joined together of course you will probably noticed the slight change where you have joined during the movie though

danzak
02-24-2004, 04:09 AM
sounds good, thanks Adster

Unikum
03-20-2004, 02:13 PM
When I press the Begin output button it says:

The video resolution of 480x576 vannot be used for standard DVD.
Use one of the standard DVD resolutions:
NTSC: 352x240 352x482 ...
Pal: 352x288 352x576 ...

How, if possible, can I chance resolution?

Unikum
03-20-2004, 06:43 PM
Anyone?

SwampdogK
03-24-2004, 10:17 AM
This is good but I've had a problem recently where after downloading 700 meg movie files when I try to encode to mpeg with tpmgenc i get a file 2.5 times dvd size.
Video is encoded xVid mpeg 4 coded
Audio is Fraunhoffer IIS mpeg layer 3 codec.
Can't convert audio to wav as virtual dub doesn't like vbr audio :(
I've used neo dvd to convert directly from avi to dvd without error however I don't like the aspect. Appears tall & thin. :01:

Please help :music1:

ck-uk
03-24-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by SwampdogK@24 March 2004 - 09:17
This is good but I've had a problem recently where after downloading 700 meg movie files when I try to encode to mpeg with tpmgenc i get a file 2.5 times dvd size.
Video is encoded xVid mpeg 4 coded
Audio is Fraunhoffer IIS mpeg layer 3 codec.
Can't convert audio to wav as virtual dub doesn't like vbr audio :(
I've used neo dvd to convert directly from avi to dvd without error however I don't like the aspect. Appears tall & thin. :01:

Please help :music1:
Mate on one of the wizard screens tmp has a calculator so you get the right size.N set the audio to mp2 on the first screen.Virtual dub has nothing against vbr.All it does is ask you do u want to re write to header with cbr,if u dont just press no.

:)

SwampdogK
03-24-2004, 11:09 AM
video rate is set to min which is 3000 k/sec.
as for virtual dub, it has nothing against vbr as long as you don't want your audio and video in sync. :01:

ck-uk
03-24-2004, 11:18 AM
Work it out here

http://dvd-hq.info/Calculator.html?PHPSESS...2662ca9afc982a2 (http://dvd-hq.info/Calculator.html?PHPSESSID=c50dd247353f201232662ca9afc982a2)

then enter them in to tpm mate. :)

{I}{K}{E}
04-12-2004, 10:33 PM
added:

region 1: United States of America, Canada
region 2: Europe, Turkey, Egypt, Arabia, Japan and South Africa
region 3: Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Borneo and Indonesia
region 4: Australia and New Zealand, Mexico, the Carribean, and South America
region 5: India, Africa, Russia and former USSR countries
region 6: Peoples Republic of China

If I forgot something please tell me..

lee551
04-12-2004, 10:58 PM
why isn't this pinned! i think it should be. anyways, great guide adster B)

{I}{K}{E}
04-12-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by lee551@12 April 2004 - 23:58
why isn't this pinned! i think it should be. anyways, great guide adster B)
Movieworld Guides (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=103405)

{I}{K}{E}
04-12-2004, 11:39 PM
changed:

Now click Burn settings

Here you can select Deep Analysis This will give you better quality but will take the double time. If you don't care about time I suggest you use it....

into:

Now click Backup Options

Adster
04-13-2004, 02:26 AM
f"ck chinki is mafuckto and I didn't back thsoe images up :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Cyril
07-23-2004, 11:56 PM
Going out to buy a DVD writer and thought I would see what sort of guides were around. This is perfect. Many thanks.

volskid2002
08-05-2004, 09:55 PM
wen trying to burn a mpeg to dvd in nero it wont let me select Joliet, how can i get this to work?

wat i had was two bin images of king arthur and i used isobuster to create 2 mpgs from tat and then i used TMPGEnc dvd author to make the two files into one dvd file, i then tried burning with nero 6 ultra editon and didnt work. i wasnt able to slect the Joliet option as i mentioned before.

Adster
08-06-2004, 12:16 AM
I wouldn't worry about that Joliet option all it's for is for Microsoft to allow longer extension names

volskid2002
08-06-2004, 03:05 AM
alright i got it working, the problem was very stupid on my part, i was burning to a dvd-rw and i shoulda been burning to a dvd-r, finally recognized that after burnign the movie like 5 times into a dvd-rw. its works fine now! thanx for this excellant guide Adster.

Hairbautt
10-16-2004, 08:53 PM
I have a DVD-Rom & a CD-RW drive, can I still burn a DVD...

There anything called a Virtual DVD Drive?

Adster
10-18-2004, 05:23 AM
no you cant burn a DVD with a CD writer drive you can play a DVD with a DVD ROM but not burn with it.

hippychick
02-10-2005, 04:17 PM
I followed the guide on burning and it wont play on my dvd to tv but will play on my computers dvd. What did I do wrong? My (tv)dvd says...check your tv settings.
I used VSO divix to dvd converter to encode from avi to mpg. It made the video TS folder. Do I need to do something diff when I encode?

Peerzy
02-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Some older stand alone dvd players have trouble playing DVD+r discs and cheaper brand discs. My 1 and half year old dvd player refuses to play any form of copied cd or dvd.

hippychick
02-10-2005, 07:48 PM
I used a dvd-r when I burned and my dvd player can play vcd so it should be able to play dvd I burn.
Mybe IKE's way of burning will work...I'll give it a shot next.

nat
03-06-2005, 07:10 AM
hi, my situation is a unique one indeed so i'll just explain it as best i can. i have downloaded several episodes of stargate and want to transfer it to my other computer to burn because my other computer has the dvd-burner, but my other computer can't play the files as in i can hear the audio but not see the video and yes i'm pretty sure i've downloaded all the right codecs so it might be my comp, so anyway can i burn the files even though i can't see the video and still watch it on my dvd-player?

oh and question number 2 my dvdr can hold up to 4.7 gigs or whatever it is does that mean that i can burn up to 4.7 gigs of my .mpg's or will only be able to burn 4 gigs of .mpg's since it my expand when burning.

thanks for any help i know i'm being a pain. i'll shut-up now.

Voetsek
03-10-2005, 08:47 AM
http://www.afterdawn.com/

DOLBET
05-25-2005, 07:42 PM
Thanks for a such helpful hints..

spelunker121
07-04-2005, 04:57 AM
Ok, Im sure its because Im dvd "burning challenged"

I have followed the guides (awsome effort by the way,thanx to all)

But I think im still missing something. I have a Memorex dual layer dual format dvd burner( yes its new for me) and have made several dvd backups with it using dvd shrink and Nero.they all work fine in all my players.
(using dual layer disks 8.5Gb)

my problem I guess, is using dvd shrink.

I cannot seem to get a large dvd e.g. 5-8Gb to shrink down enough to fit on a 4.7 disk single layer disk.

Will it work?? if so, what am I missing? I move the slider to the far left for the custom compression and the file(s) just wont fit.

Those dual layer disks are expensive and I would like a cheaper alternative to "backing up" a DVD using the single layer.

any hints??

Thanx in advance

clearlight
07-05-2005, 09:25 PM
hi there

i have no idea, but check out afterdawn.com You can find some amazing guides there also

tradeinvites
01-20-2006, 06:10 PM
Thanks for this!

maddawg719
01-29-2006, 08:11 PM
hello everyone i am new to this site and new to burning dvds does anyone have nero that i could please receive from them

helpburner
02-06-2006, 05:00 AM
OK Hi everyone I need some help I am so new to all this I bought a Dual DVD-RW yesterday and I downloaded This movie online and it is a avi. so I burned it on a dvd-r today and tried to play it on my ps2 and my regular dvd player and it does not show up it says disk error on ps2 but on my dvd-r on my pc it works fine.
My question is what do i need to download and how can i make the dvd work on my reg. dvd player and ps2? Help ms.hellburner lol thanks all.

DrSteve
02-10-2006, 12:44 AM
Can I use Roxio 8 to make the DVD's rather than nero?

charro01
02-18-2006, 03:15 PM
its the most easy idea or form simple to begginers only whit 4 cap you show how

charro01
02-18-2006, 03:30 PM
another alternative is test whit no commercial programs like Lightning UK! author of the former DVDDecrypter strips the ripping section outta DVDDecrypter and creates ImgBurn the code to burn .iso images, .nrg (nero images).
really works¨^

charro01
02-18-2006, 03:31 PM
ImgBurn though is awesome that it can do everything DVDDecrypter could do burning wise and is improving too.

BrianFellows
03-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Very Helpful, Thanks For Posting

achillies
03-23-2006, 04:34 PM
hey thanks man thats really helps.

abrogard
04-04-2006, 12:22 AM
I have done all this - attempted to do it - on WinXP and DVDShrink just disappears when I click 'backup'. Just goes without a word of warning and nothing remaining. Disappears without trace.

I wonder if anyone has any clues about that and if that gentleman who provided that excellent guide could/would amend his guide with any suggestions as to which OS's it should work okay with and what, if any, configurations might need to be employed?

regards,

ab :)

Adster
04-04-2006, 10:25 AM
it should work on XP fine i honestly have no idea about it dissapearing i havnt heard of that problem before

thewizeard
04-05-2006, 07:15 AM
...you were probably drinking some of that Australian beer at the time, Ad ;)

Adster
04-05-2006, 09:59 AM
what we have australian beer?? haha

ourfaza
05-08-2006, 08:28 AM
Great!!, i was looking for that, thanks.

DrSteve
06-11-2006, 06:35 PM
OK. How can I figure out what files goes with what. If I want to burn a Simpsons DVD, I don't need the extra languages, and subtitles, but want the audio commentary, how can I figure out what to select and what not to select.

ponko
06-17-2006, 02:14 PM
10x man!

hisamrain
07-02-2006, 01:23 AM
thanks

pharaoh
08-21-2006, 01:59 AM
i find using anydvd on new encrypted dvd works well also

djlove
08-27-2006, 04:38 PM
gr8 way 2 show pple how 2 do it thax a lot

aliEnRIK
09-24-2006, 01:15 PM
erm

I have a LOT of dealings with the burning of dvds and I see quite a few problems here!

DVD Shrink is ok ~ but the quality is pap compared to the pro stuff

U'll have to AQCUIRE this stuff ;) but I suggest the following ~

To get the dvd onto ur drive use CLONE DVD (Which is also useful to get rid of any unwanted garbage like foreign languages or ads etc)

The odd dvd is a nightmare to rip so use DVD DECRYPTOR for them (Free download)

To burn ~ the best so far as I know is DVD REBUILDER PRO (The main control program) and then an encoding program is needed

Everyone raves about CCE ENCODER. So thats what I HAD been using. However ~ I suggest PROCODER. Its by far the best encoder ive found.

The difference is the way it compresses the material. It kinda technical so Ill not go into it but it trounces DVD Shrink and DVD Clone for compression abilities.

For the ultimate picture ~ theres also plugins available for REBUILDER if anyones interested (shrugs)

DrSteve
09-25-2006, 04:15 PM
erm

I have a LOT of dealings with the burning of dvds and I see quite a few problems here!

To get the dvd onto ur drive use CLONE DVD (Which is also useful to get rid of any unwanted garbage like foreign languages or ads etc)

To burn ~ the best so far as I know is DVD REBUILDER PRO (The main control program) and then an encoding program is needed

Everyone raves about CCE ENCODER. So thats what I HAD been using. However ~ I suggest PROCODER. Its by far the best encoder ive found.

The difference is the way it compresses the material. It kinda technical so Ill not go into it but it trounces DVD Shrink and DVD Clone for compression abilities.

For the ultimate picture ~ theres also plugins available for REBUILDER if anyones interested (shrugs)

================
I guess I am now a bit confuzzled. I use DVD Clone to shrink and get rid of any un-needed crap from the DVD. It will also burn the compressed files it creates. Or you can just use any DVD burner software like Nero or Roxio to burn the DVD with these files.

Are you saying that you use DVD Clone, and then use another program to burn these files? Why? What program do you use?

It is not clear in your post what programs you use to shrink and burn your DVD's.

Thanks for any clarification.

:01: :whistling :01:

aliEnRIK
09-25-2006, 04:28 PM
erm

================
I guess I am now a bit confuzzled. I use DVD Clone to shrink and get rid of any un-needed crap from the DVD. It will also burn the compressed files it creates. Or you can just use any DVD burner software like Nero or Roxio to burn the DVD with these files.

Are you saying that you use DVD Clone, and then use another program to burn these files? Why? What program do you use?

It is not clear in your post what programs you use to shrink and burn your DVD's.

Thanks for any clarification.

:01: :whistling :01:

sorry

First thing is to get the files onto your hardrive. So use CLONE DVD to rip whatever it is you want and cut out the rest. Make sure it does NOT compress (manually set to 9 gig size to make sure).

Sometimes Clone wont work so use DVD DECRYPTOR instead in these circumstances (Unfortunately rips the WHOLE disc)

Next u need to COMPRESS the files that you just ripped to your harddrive

Use DVD REBUILDER PRO as the main control program and either CCE or PRO CODER as the encoder (Compression program)

DVD REBUILDER also has certain functions to help compression. Like omitting certain languages, turning credits into slideshows etc.

Basically the more space there is for the movie the better the quality of the movie

(If people dont believe all this then try ripping KING KONG using DVD SHRINK and let me know what the qualitys like!)

Then use NERO or similar burning software to burn the VOB files that DVD REBUILDER has created

I use Nero because it will also check that the burned disc is ok

Hope this is a bit better to understand (shrugs)

So for the record ~ the best quality is ripping JUST the film and 5.1 audio (No menus, extras, subs etc ~ basically anything that takes up space)

However ~ i myself lurve my sound and menus so I rip the menus and DTS sound also where applicable, and make the end credits into a slideshow

and why do I SHRINK using PRO CODER? Cos the quality of the rip is FAR superior to clone/shrink etc

DrSteve
09-25-2006, 04:37 PM
OK. I kinda see where you are going with this. You use Clone DVD merely to get rid of crap, and to get it onto your hard drive. I presume you also need Anydvd or similar to do that as well.

Then you shrink with DVD Rebuilder Pro. I will get it and try it. WIll see if I like it better than merely using DVD Clone to shrink.

I have a 70" HDTV, and want the best clarity to watch the movie!

So do you use DVD Rebuilder Pro or ProCoder to shrink.

Thanks.

aliEnRIK
09-25-2006, 06:50 PM
OK. I kinda see where you are going with this. You use Clone DVD merely to get rid of crap, and to get it onto your hard drive. I presume you also need Anydvd or similar to do that as well.

Then you shrink with DVD Rebuilder Pro. I will get it and try it. WIll see if I like it better than merely using DVD Clone to shrink.

I have a 70" HDTV, and want the best clarity to watch the movie!

So do you use DVD Rebuilder Pro or ProCoder to shrink.

Thanks.

well i was gonna metion that actually. A lot of people simply WONT see a difference cos theyll be watching on some crappy tv thats set up wrong.

and you have a SEVENTY inch one!? Thats humungous man. What make and model is it (Im a hi fi tech head so intruiged)

Youll DEFINITELY see the difference using that anyways ~ itll pick up minute flaws summat that size!

Until I find a better encoder I'll defo be using PRO CODER for ALL my encoding needs

And you use BOTH rebuilder AND procoder to shrink. REBUILDER drives the software needed to use PROCODER (Hope u understand that) ~ They run in unison.

However ~ it takes a LOT longer than TRANSCODING which is what CLONE does (Trade off ~ quality takes time)

So anyways ~ ur tv. I assume u use a MAINS CONDITIONER and state of the art cables? And a quality stand? and..... :P

mechno
02-13-2007, 01:34 AM
Very Cool! I LOVE dvd shrink! Thanks for the guide!

biggrizz
02-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Thank you for the guide.
It will come in really handy

icecoldstar
02-16-2007, 02:07 AM
it's kind of difficult... but i think i got it

toddythebody
03-20-2007, 05:37 PM
now I can hold off on the double layer burner

blacbladez
03-21-2007, 01:58 AM
Thanks So Much This Helped Me Alot!!!

nokturnal88
03-21-2007, 03:44 AM
Thank ya!

0riGiNaLBoX
05-24-2008, 07:24 PM
very nice guide man

lucky420
08-16-2008, 07:48 PM
thanks, very helpful

aliEnRIK
08-16-2008, 08:09 PM
I actually tested a few programs a while back out of interest

Clone dvd is rubish ~ dont use it
DVD Shrink actually performed very well
Procoder is good but prone to errors when ANY other task starts to run so I'd now advise against using it
CCE actually performed marginally worse than Shrink!
Hc encoder (Built into rebuilder) was definitely the best in my tests. I HIGHLY recommend it

pone44
10-05-2008, 02:10 AM
thanks for this. :)
Any chance to put those screens back up of the programs step by step?

weedpeople
08-13-2010, 12:21 AM
Very useful . Nice tut . Will try this one

infwb970
05-27-2011, 03:30 AM
Going out to buy a DVD writer and thought I would see what sort of guides were around. This is perfect. thanks.

shakshuka
06-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Nice tnx . I Will try it..

anon
06-25-2011, 06:35 PM
Nice tnx . I Will try it..

sure u will dawg

teflon05
08-09-2011, 09:26 AM
ooops. wrong thread. sorry :wacko:

killuminati96
11-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Someone needs to remake this thread with updated info. I don't think "DVD Decrypter" or "DVD Shrink" work on Win 7 64 bit. I can't get them to work on my new PC anyway. The only thing that seems to work is "CloneDVD 2" with "AnyDVD".

honeyclarck
01-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Nice post!
Thanks for sharing nice, great and useful information.