PDA

View Full Version : Converting Wma, Wav, Mp3 .. To Midi

dudevenezuela
02-22-2004, 09:23 AM
Any software out there to convert wma ,wav, mp3 to Midi ?

Is basically for my cellphone and the polyphonic ringtones

Smurfette
02-22-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by dudevenezuela@22 February 2004 - 09:23
Any software out there to convert wma ,wav, mp3 to Midi ?

Is basically for my cellphone and the polyphonic ringtones
You can't convert any of those into polyphonic ringtones or multi-channel midi files.

dudevenezuela
02-22-2004, 04:59 PM
OOOppps sorry about that question

my bad :frusty:

NightStalker
02-22-2004, 05:09 PM
IntelliScore Polyphonic WAV to MIDI, MP3 to MIDI, CD to MIDI converter transcribes prerecorded polyphonic music. Compose MIDI music by singing or playing your instrument into a microphone.

# Polyphonic.
IntelliScore Polyphonic converts WAVE to MIDI, MP3 to MIDI, and CD to MIDI and helps figure out the notes, chord names, and key for you. Since intelliScore is polyphonic, your WAVE, MP3, CD, and live music can contain several notes at a time, even chords! Spend more time making music...spend less time picking out the notes.

# Real-time MIDI.
IntelliScore Polyphonic turns your voice or analog instrument into a realtime MIDI controller for live performance. No need for expensive MIDI pickups! You can also record directly into a MIDI editor using your voice or analog instrument.

# Multiple MIDI tracks.
IntelliScore Polyphonic separates your WAV, MP3, CD, and live music into different MIDI tracks depending on each note's pitch and position in the stereo image. This can greatly reduces editing time for music containing several instruments.

# Expression capture.
IntelliScore Polyphonic faithfully recreates effects such as pitch bend, vibrato, tremolo, and portamento when your WAVE, MP3, CD, or live music is monophonic.

# Much more.
IntelliScore Polyphonic automatically detects chord names, key, meter, and tempo.The MIDI files created by intelliScore are suitable for playback, conversion to ringtones, notation, and editing.

http://www.intelliscore.net/

Smurfette
02-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by NightStalker@22 February 2004 - 17:09

IntelliScore Polyphonic WAV to MIDI, MP3 to MIDI, CD to MIDI converter...

http://www.intelliscore.net/
Well I'll be!
Even with the poor quality of the results on the download page (only listened to Elgar though) I'm impressed at the effort.