PDA

View Full Version : Faking Your Own Death

Keikan
02-22-2004, 09:45 AM
I'm wondering, what would it be like to fake my own death? Would people miss me or throw a party, really makes you think...maybe it would be kinda cool :helpsmile:

Darth Sushi
02-22-2004, 10:15 AM
Write your own obituary.

evildon
02-22-2004, 06:58 PM
go to your own funeral?...

kinda morbid...legally as long as u dont profit from it or use it to escape the law it's not illegal to fake your death...well as long as u dont break any laws while doing it..

Illuminati
02-22-2004, 10:22 PM
Ask Robert Maxwell for advice :lol:

Marius24
02-23-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Keikan@22 February 2004 - 08:45
I'm wondering, what would it be like to fake my own death? Would people miss me or throw a party, really makes you think...maybe it would be kinda cool  :helpsmile:
i managed to fake my own death to some people i had known for about 6 months that lived the other side of the county over msn!

they didn't think it was 'cool' though :unsure:

TRshady
02-23-2004, 11:51 PM
Ive faked me own death before :o
Mum wouldn't let me have some ice cream in the fridge .. so me went to ma room, stampted loudly, then lied down pretending I had dropped. She never came, so I stampted and 'dropped' louder .. never worked .. so me lied down for a few minutes .. and was there for over an hour 'dead' .. till I though feck it, and settled for a biscuit. Never works in my opinion .. and realised soon after, if I was really dead, she wouldn't give me ice cream .. so no, stupid really, wouldn't recommend it.

Still .. if tupac can do it .. anyone can :rolleyes:

Keikan
02-24-2004, 12:04 AM
I just wanna fake my one person and maybe it will eventually spread. Like I said I just want to know they're response

lynx
02-24-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by TRshady@23 February 2004 - 22:51
Ive faked me own death before :o
Mum wouldn't let me have some ice cream in the fridge .. so me went to ma room, stampted loudly, then lied down pretending I had dropped. She never came, so I stampted and 'dropped' louder .. never worked .. so me lied down for a few minutes .. and was there for over an hour 'dead' .. till I though feck it, and settled for a biscuit. Never works in my opinion .. and realised soon after, if I was really dead, she wouldn't give me ice cream .. so no, stupid really, wouldn't recommend it.

Still .. if tupac can do it .. anyone can :rolleyes:
Ice cream for the newly dead?

Is this a new slant on chilling out? :lol:

bujub22
02-27-2004, 04:24 PM
http://www.spibooks.com/graphics/00000001/TheElvFil.jpg