PDA

View Full Version : Sega Genesis Emulator And Roms For Psx

supersaiyanvegeta85
02-22-2004, 01:29 PM
topic. thanx in advance.

Peerzy
02-22-2004, 01:52 PM
do you want inf of sites to get them from? you didnt explain it very well, next time ou sould include a detailed question or point to help people help you faster and make the fourms a better place. ;) Now thats over.

Recently iv been playing Genesis games alot and i would recomend the emulator named 'Gens' just google it, its not hard. It Plays very very well with sound and even has joy pad support. As for games there are a alot of sites but most make you vote or pay. The best ones i have found are ROMGUY (http://www.romguy.com) and a site called EMU-RUSSIA (http://emu-russia.km.ru/index_en.php) this is the english version of the site. If your russian theres a russian link at the side. Both sites offer games for free without voting. Romguy is very good for game boy advance'd games where as i use Emu-Russia for the bulk of my Genesis games.

I dont persoanlly play PSX emulators cause i find them to buggy/laggy and theres just not decent websites to get them. However if you do want to there is a program called BLEEM! (http://www.megagames.com/psx/psx_bleem!.shtml) That isnt the offical website because i couldnt find it quickly however a quick search on K Lite showed up many results. As for Roms i have only ever been able to get them off of Kazaa Lite but always remember to Virus Scan everything you get for K Lite!

If you dont have an Anti Virus a strongly suggest you get AVG Anti Virus (http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php) Its very through and you can scan only certain files with its intergrated shell.

Peerzyboy ;)

ck-uk
02-22-2004, 02:06 PM
Try Psxe for a ps1 emu.http://www.emulator-zone.com/ make sure you get the plugins too mate. :)

supersaiyanvegeta85
02-22-2004, 08:56 PM
no sorry i meant genesis emulator and roms in a .bin and .cue file to burn as a psx game to run on my modded psx. i already have Sega master system and Nintendo (nes)

Peerzy
02-22-2004, 09:31 PM
well let me just quote:

topic. thanx in advance.
thats alot of help <_<

do you want inf of sites to get them from? you didnt explain it very well, next time ou sould include a detailed question or point to help people help you faster and make the fourms a better place. ;) Now thats over.

next time listen to the big mouth&#33; Jeez

AND I SPENT LIKE 20MINS WRITING THAT OUT FOR YOUR SORRY ASS. JEEZ NEVA HELP A N00B NEVA HELP A N00B WHAT WAS I THINKING :P

Mi|enko
02-23-2004, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by supersaiyanvegeta85@22 February 2004 - 11:56
no sorry i meant genesis emulator and roms in a .bin and .cue file to burn as a psx game to run on my modded psx. i already have Sega master system and Nintendo (nes)
You could just download the emulator and the roms and compile the bin/cue yourself. . .

Evil Gemini
02-23-2004, 01:02 PM
I once downloaded an ISO with 101 genesis roms and the genesis emu for psx.

Just had to burn the disk, slap it in the psx and it booted up nicely :) (btw you need a mod chip in your psx)

If you do manage to downlad a premade disk or make one, download epsxe (psx emu) to check if the compiled image will play in epsxe before burning a disk.

Be worned.

Genesis and nes roms do get very boring.

If you got a ps2 or xbox, your better of downloading the snes and megadrive emu for the xbox :)

darklove
09-14-2006, 01:20 AM
I once downloaded an ISO with 101 genesis roms and the genesis emu for psx.

Just had to burn the disk, slap it in the psx and it booted up nicely :) (btw you need a mod chip in your psx)

If you do manage to downlad a premade disk or make one, download epsxe (psx emu) to check if the compiled image will play in epsxe before burning a disk.

Be worned.

Genesis and nes roms do get very boring.

If you got a ps2 or xbox, your better of downloading the snes and megadrive emu for the xbox :)
nice can u tell us where did you get that kind of iso?ore just send me a guide how to make an iso from sega emu and rooms?regards [email protected]. if possible:)

suprafreak6
09-14-2006, 01:30 AM
hey dark love this thread is a nice 2 years old, i dought anyone still cares, but anyways...you can download em off some p2p and torrent sites, rare nowadays

Formula1
09-15-2006, 09:52 PM
mods need to do something about people bumping old threads. Isnt there a vB option that locks old post?

callum
09-15-2006, 10:35 PM
mods need to do something about people bumping old threads. Isnt there a vB option that locks old post?

You're right, people shouldn't do a search for a similar thread and post there. They should start a new thread every time they want to know something.

Formula1
09-17-2006, 02:58 AM
Use some common sense. Bringing up a thread that is 2 years or older is completely irrelevent and deceiving to other users especially regular members. A majority of people who bring these threads are users with less than ten post.

The main point of doing a search is so you can educate yourself by reading another thread without wasting bandwidth by posting the same repetitive questions.

Melchior00
09-19-2006, 01:48 AM
If you had a ps2 it would be alot easier.. better, do you have an xbox ? ^^