PDA

View Full Version : Is It Me, Or Does It Really Take

jetje
03-06-2003, 04:44 PM
It seems it takes longer for new releases to be on kazaa.

tmd cams are on very fast but i mean screeners and DVDRip's.

Still lookin for good verifieds in *.avi format of;
Treasure planet
Two week notice
I Spy
Nemesis

And of corse good ones i even didn't know of.

Or am i just spoiled to have all the new ones so fast Hollywood can keep up with me....? :lol:

ugluk
03-06-2003, 06:28 PM
:lol: you are a spoiled brat!

i don't know why. i guess more and more releasers no longer release on FastTrack. the donkey network gets new releases sooner. (not to mention certain newsgroups and DC hubs!)

Skillian
03-06-2003, 06:35 PM
There also doesn't seem to be as many screeners out as there was a little while ago. Not just on FastTrack, anywhere. Went through that stage where we had The Two Towers, Die Another Day, 8 Mile, Gangs Of New York etc. Now there doesn't seem to be much except cams.

Is this something to do with the timing of the Oscars or something like that?

sred2003
03-07-2003, 07:19 AM
skillian, that pic in your signature is cameron diaz.
is there a prize for getting it right?

J'Pol
03-07-2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Skillian@6 March 2003 - 19:35
There also doesn't seem to be as many screeners out as there was a little while ago. Not just on FastTrack, anywhere. Went through that stage where we had The Two Towers, Die Another Day, 8 Mile, Gangs Of New York etc. Now there doesn't seem to be much except cams.

Yes. That's it exactly

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
03-07-2003, 07:31 AM
:lol: Ewwwww they have some bright ones over here in this planet.The MPAA better watch out. :lol:

J'Pol
03-07-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@7 March 2003 - 08:31

:lol: Ewwwww they have some bright ones over here in this planet.The MPAA better watch out. :lol:
See, there's no need for sarcy comments. Some of us like to help.

Skillian
03-07-2003, 06:00 PM
Ewwwww they have some bright ones over here in this planet.The MPAA better watch out.

Thanks <_<

As for "over here in this planet", I, like most people I would imagine, visit most areas of the board and don&#39;t feel the need to claim allegiance to one or the other.

@sred2003 - it is indeed Cameron Diaz. The prize should be to post the whole picture, but I&#39;m not sure if you&#39;re allowed to see nipples on this board ;)

J'Pol
03-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Skillian@7 March 2003 - 19:00

Ewwwww they have some bright ones over here in this planet.The MPAA better watch out.

Thanks <_<

As for "over here in this planet", I, like most people I would imagine, visit most areas of the board and don&#39;t feel the need to claim allegiance to one or the other.

@sred2003 - it is indeed Cameron Diaz. The prize should be to post the whole picture, but I&#39;m not sure if you&#39;re allowed to see nipples on this board ;)
There are enough arses.

SuperJude™
03-07-2003, 07:23 PM
Newsgroups and Bittorent seem to get things first, along with mirc of course.

Still waiting for that Nemesis to hit fasttrack and I wonder if all the legal stuff that has been going on has anything to do with that?

Dunno jetje but that has been bugging me since all I want is that damn Nemesis screener&#33;&#33;

-SJ™

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
03-07-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Skillian@7 March 2003 - 13:00

Thanks <_<

:) Learn to take a joke buddy.I am sorry I picked on you.....there. :)

Skillian
03-07-2003, 07:46 PM
Joke taken - sorry for being defensive :)

lolobo21
03-07-2003, 10:38 PM
Well now let&#39;s not start sucking each other&#39;s schlongs just yet.

The way I&#39;ve seen it.

This order.

1st - Newsgroups
2nd - IRC
3rd - Kazaa, and all the other P2P junk out there - seem to get all the left overs, AND especially fakes. I haven&#39;t seen any of that on the IRC.

ToraBoraDweller
03-07-2003, 11:09 PM
:rolleyes: That&#39;s where the new database will come in handy :
it will attract more rippers and coders (leeches too of course :( )

Jibbler
03-08-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by jetje@6 March 2003 - 11:44
Still lookin for good verifieds in *.avi format of;

I Spy
I believe I Spy was released this week to a DVDR forum near you. Verifieds will be along on K++ shortly.--

Jibbler