PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Keep Hacking My Name

DivineBeingX
02-23-2004, 03:21 AM
:music1: When im in a chatroom talking to people, somebody hack my name that im using in the chatroom and start making ignornant comments using my name but im the only one with that name listed in the chat room.People help me out to get this bastard who keeps doing this.THis is insulting and im kind of woriried that my computer may get hacked hacked.How do i stiop this fucker from doing this?or maybe i can hack his name or some shit. :angry: :angry: :angry: :frusty: :01:

Mary Sue
02-23-2004, 03:25 AM
Can't you register your nickname with a special password which only you
know?

What's about sending this unfriendly a guy a virus?

DivineBeingX
02-23-2004, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Mary Sue@23 February 2004 - 03:25
Can't you register your nickname with a special password which only you
know?

What's about sending this unfriendly a guy a virus?
see the problem is most of the people chatting is guest and a couple are actullay members of that chat. Ad yes i would love to send this fucker a virus but i dont know who it is thats why i came to this board because this is like family in here and i know yall can help out.

btw when you log in you just type in a name and your name will be for example

guest_DivineBeingX

I.am
02-23-2004, 03:34 AM
This is a family not a virus warehouse

Mary Sue
02-23-2004, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by DivineBeingX+23 February 2004 - 03:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX @ 23 February 2004 - 03:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mary Sue@23 February 2004 - 03:25
Can&#39;t you register your nickname with a special password which only you
know?

What&#39;s about sending this unfriendly a guy a virus?
see the problem is most of the people chatting is guest and a couple are actullay members of that chat. Ad yes i would love to send this fucker a virus but i dont know who it is thats why i came to this board because this is like family in here and i know yall can help out.

guest_DivineBeingX [/b][/quote]
It is long ago that I&#39;ve been on a IRC chat, but there is possibilty to register your nick. I know.

And the idea with the virus, I don&#39;t think if selfjustice would be right althoug might might make you happy.

If the person is insulting other ppl with your name you should contact
the guy who owns the chatroom ;) that may help a little. I think at least he
should know what happens in his room.

internet.news
02-23-2004, 03:38 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice try guys: LINK (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=101587) :P

Edit: - The other LINK (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=95800)

DivineBeingX
02-23-2004, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Mary Sue+23 February 2004 - 03:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mary Sue @ 23 February 2004 - 03:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DivineBeingX@23 February 2004 - 03:30
<!--QuoteBegin-Mary Sue@23 February 2004 - 03:25
Can&#39;t you register your nickname with a special password which only you
know?

What&#39;s about sending this unfriendly a guy a virus?

guest_DivineBeingX
It is long ago that I&#39;ve been on a IRC chat, but there is possibilty to register your nick. I know.

And the idea with the virus, I don&#39;t think if selfjustice would be right althoug might might make you happy.

If the person is insulting other ppl with your name you should contact
the guy who owns the chatroom ;) that may help a little. I think at least he
should know what happens in his room. [/b][/quote]
yea im going to tell that fucker to fix his chatroom right.oh yea its not irc chatroom its a network chat. Im going to do that right now.
thanks Mary Sue. anybody else can help out please feel to post.

DivineBeingX
02-23-2004, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@23 February 2004 - 03:38
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice try guys: LINK (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=101587&st=1) :P
i have no idea of what you are talking about . all i know somebody keeps hacking my name in that chatroom.

Mary Sue
02-23-2004, 03:41 AM
no prob. ;)

callum
02-23-2004, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Mary Sue@23 February 2004 - 02:41
no prob. ;)
nice sig ;)

pleasant dreams

Spindulik
02-23-2004, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by I.am@22 February 2004 - 23:34