PDA

View Full Version : Trent Reznor Awol?

Randomblonde
02-23-2004, 05:28 AM
Orright, being a NIN fan from way back, its kinda been brought to my attention that Trent was supposed to release the followup album to The Fragile (titled BLEEDTHROUGH) a really frickin long time ago. Really long :( Just wondering what his excuse is..... and don't talk to me about Tapeworm, we all know thats just an urban myth :lol:

Ideas? I personally think he's dead. And Charlie Clousers just carrying around his corpse for photos and posing him a la Weekend at Bernies. :ph34r:

4th gen
02-23-2004, 05:32 AM
He killed himself after realising his music was so shit? :unsure:

j/k ;)

Adster
02-23-2004, 05:59 AM
Trent ran out of ideas unfortunately with his re mix crap

Pretty hate machine is in my top 10 albums of all time

long spiral was a complete change of sound

Broken well wasn't a big enough album

and the Fragile was very arty

forgot about the rest.....

mr. nails
02-23-2004, 07:12 AM
ALL OF U ARE NOW OFFICIALLY GOING TO HELL!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

as to ur question. Bleedthrough was supposed to be release early feb. and is now targeted for july. hrmmm... <_<

muchspl2
02-23-2004, 07:14 AM
fuck him i hit him in the shoulder with a water bottle, they canceled a show because they didn&#39;t sell out, well what about the 1200 people that came to the show, he doesn&#39;t care about the fans
he will always be a asshole to me

Randomblonde
02-23-2004, 07:46 AM
but a goddamn hot asshole all the same

Adster
02-23-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Randomblonde@23 February 2004 - 17:46
but a goddamn hot asshole all the same
now i&#39;m dissapointed for I was hot :(

trent write brilliant lyrics I don&#39;t care what others say

Randomblonde
02-23-2004, 10:13 AM
agreed. "I wanna fuck you like an animal" is pure poetry :lol: (I&#39;m not being sarcastic, i think its brilliant)

Adster
02-23-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Randomblonde@23 February 2004 - 20:13
agreed. "I wanna fuck you like an animal" is pure poetry :lol: (I&#39;m not being sarcastic, i think its brilliant)
and she says cum inside il cum inside for her"

Randomblonde
02-23-2004, 11:36 AM
i actually think that lyrics supposed to be clean...... but i suppose anything goes....

Celerystalksme
02-24-2004, 12:05 PM
Im gonna quote Mike Patton (Fantomas/Tomahawk/etc.) and Buzz Osbourne (Fantomas, Melvins)

*In Kerrang Australia Magazine*

Q: Trent Reznor once said in these pages that the biggest problem facing musicians was the conglomeration of all the major labels. Do you agree?

Mike: I&#39;m sorry i stopped listening when you said Trent Reznor [laughs] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buzz: He should know how labels work, running one himself [Nothing Records on Interscope] If he&#39;s feeling bad about that whole situation he should go buy a mink coat or a ferrari. I&#39;ll have sympathy for him when i see him digging a ditch. In his world, going gold is a miserbale failure. If his last album went ballistic he wouldn&#39;t of had a single complaint about the labels. Let&#39;s see how much money he has made personally off of the bands on his label starting with Marilyn Manson. Let&#39;s see that figure&#33; He&#39;s not talking about any of that because that would make him look like an asshole&#33; So fuck him&#33; I think he should just quit if he&#39;s so unhappy. Try concentrating on making some good music instead of making up some lame excuse for why everything sucks for you now. The world&#39;s not a right place, Trent, go buy a graveyard somewhere.

Mike: That&#39;s a good note to end on&#33; Go buy a graveyard somewhere

*i typed out that damn article* for all you Australians it is from Kerrang Magazine March 2004...it has a great interview with Mike And Buzz...aswell as readers poll results, dave grohl interview, korn interview and sevendust interview...along with lotsa other stuff...

in ending this...Reznor is a tool...music sucks....wah wah wah...

Laters
Cely :music1: