PDA

View Full Version : New Section Request For Verified Movies

Robert00000
02-23-2004, 03:35 PM
There should be a new section in the verifieds for dvd screeners and dvd rips.

I think a lot of us are sick of downloading poor quality movies. At the moment If you want dvd rips or dvd screeners you have to search through all the movies listed.

If there was a separate section it would make finding them easier.

This would just be for dvd quality movies.

Give me your opinions on this.

newcombe6
02-23-2004, 03:46 PM
Excellent idea. Would make things a hell of a lot easier and quicker when searching for older movies when you dont want screeners extra, and would let those poeple who arent keen on screeners, vcd's etc avoid them and only go for dvd rips.Im for it.

{I}{K}{E}
02-23-2004, 03:46 PM
If you look @ the verifieds that are posted you can see if they are DVD quality.
All topics have the source in their topic name or are posted in the topic ;)
You can check my (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=98256) topic if you dont know what all the sources mean.

also check VCDquality.com they mostly have good reviews of releases and screenshots

So there is no need for a new section :wacko:

{I}{K}{E}

newcombe6
02-23-2004, 03:48 PM
actually, there are some good screeners, as long as theyre close to dvd quality, rather than encoded from vhs etc.

{I}{K}{E}
02-23-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by newcombe6@23 February 2004 - 15:48
actually, there are some good screeners, as long as theyre close to dvd quality, rather than encoded from vhs etc.
that is why you need to check what source they are from ;)

and its very easy a good quality screener is called: DVDscr. or screener DVDrip :P

Robert00000
02-23-2004, 08:50 PM
Maybe its just me, i'm too damn lazy :lol: .

what i meant to say was I don't download anything that isnt a dvd rip or dvd screener, not that i cant identify them :P .

As the number of verifieds grows over the years, it would be a huge effort to look through all the movies to find the one you want and in dvd quality.

If there was a separate section for dvd quality now then the list would be shorter, and so less effort to find what we want :D

In any case, cam and other low quality versions are eventually superceded by dvd quality ones, once the movie is released on dvd. I wonder how many in the verifieds of low quality movies will still be listed when better versions are availabe.

That's why i would prefer i separate section to make things easier :D . maybe we should carry out a poll to see how many others are lazy like me :lol:

{I}{K}{E}
02-23-2004, 09:02 PM
sorry to say.. but this will not happen :P

If you wanna know what DVD-rips are released lately you should check here (http://www.nforce.nl/index.php?do=listsection&section=13). They always have all the new releases listed ;)

:beerchug:

{I}{K}{E} :

Crackedup
02-23-2004, 11:24 PM
Hi {I}{K}{E} ,

Could you tell me a bit more about how nforce works as I've never come across it before your link..i.e. how do you find the listed files.

Thanx.

{I}{K}{E}
02-23-2004, 11:34 PM
Nforce is a website which shows the latest .nfo files from released movies, games etc. so it informs you if a movie/warez are released on the net ;)

They don't show hashes or something, you need to find the files yourself,

You can find them first on IRC and bittorent, to find these files you can use ircspy.com or packetnews.com for IRC and suprnova.org for bittorent

{I}{K}{E}

What Is NFOrce?

NFOrce Entertainment® is a News and Information website.
Our main website lists nfos from the illegal internet community called "The Warez-Scene".
Our Forum is like any other post and replies community available on the internet.
Our members discuss games, movies, music, computer hardware/software, news and political issues.

Robert00000
02-23-2004, 11:55 PM
My friend has joined a (private) ftp server where he can download movies listed on nforce. It costs him £40 (almost $80) a month :o

to IKE: Are you saying i shouldnt be lazy? :sneaky1:

:lol: :lol:

{I}{K}{E}
02-24-2004, 12:00 AM
Some of my classmates also joined a private FTP and they pay 0,5 euro for every GB so thats a good deal. I dont use FTP because I have patience :P it doesnt really matter to me if I get a movie within an hour or 5 hours because its FREE :lol:

{I}{K}{E}

to IKE: Are you saying i shouldnt be lazy?

sort of.. remember you are still downloading stuff for free ;) so when you downloaded a crappy quality movie dont get mad just download a good copie :lol:

Crackedup
02-25-2004, 03:50 PM
Thanks {I}{K}{E}.

You're doing a good job running Movieworld. It seems like a lot of the regulars have disappeared over the last few months. In your honest opinion, where is the best place to get movies these days. There seems to be less and less on P2P programs, eg verified hashes/hashes in a can, and the download speeds are SO slow when you can find anything.

Cheers,

CrAcKeDuP

Robert00000
02-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Crackedup@25 February 2004 - 15:50
where is the best place to get movies these days.
For the shear number of files i think edonkey/overnet is the best, but really slow :(

But I use BT for most of my movies, its good for new movies.

{I}{K}{E}
02-25-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Crackedup@25 February 2004 - 15:50
Thanks {I}{K}{E}.

You're doing a good job running Movieworld. It seems like a lot of the regulars have disappeared over the last few months.  In your honest opinion, where is the best place to get movies these days.  There seems to be less and less on P2P programs, eg verified hashes/hashes in a can, and the download speeds are SO slow when you can find anything.

Cheers,

CrAcKeDuP
IRC and newsgroups !

Dont like bittorent because its slow here and the most unsafe p2p !!

{I}{K}{E}