PDA

View Full Version : Buddhism Is Science Not Religion

caza
02-27-2004, 06:35 AM
I don't know about bible, but I do believe buddhism, because it's not really a religion but a supreme science, all the sciences developed by human are just a little part of science of buddhism. it explains everything about the universe including something which human science or bible can never explain, the high technologies in today is just very primitive level of buddhism science.
I used to think everything including human are not necessary be in the world and I can find the answer in buddhism(it's called emptiness), it is far more complicated. there are just a few people can fully understand buddhism in history, buddha is the one, he's not god, he's just the creator of buddhism(the supreme science), he's the first person fully understand the secret about everything and teach people about it. universe in buddhism is just a part of the budda world, it's a material world, and there is a world which can not be seen by human, only buddha can see it. You can understand buddhism but can not fully understand unless you have the chance, the chance is similar or less than the chance to become Einstein or Newton since it's highest level science.But you do not need to be a buddha, you can just learn things from buddhism. Some people pray every day, they read bible,but some of them die when they are praying ,however, god didn't help them, buddhism also explains this,so buddhism is the way to go.

silent VI
02-27-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by caza@27 February 2004 - 06:35
I don't know about bible, but I do believe buddhism, because it's not really a religion but a supreme science, all the sciences developed by human are just a little part of science of buddhism. it explains everything about the universe including something which human science or bible can never explain, the high technologies in today is just very primitive level of buddhism science.
I used to think everything including human are not necessary be in the world and I can find the answer in buddhism(it's called emptiness), it is far more complicated. there are just a few people can fully understand buddhism in history, buddha is the one, he's not god, he's just the creator of buddhism(the supreme science), he's the first person fully understand the secret about everything and teach people about it. universe in buddhism is just a part of the budda world, it's a material world, and there is a world which can not be seen by human, only buddha can see it. You can understand buddhism but can not fully understand unless you have the chance, the chance is similar or less than the chance to become Einstein or Newton since it's highest level science.But you do not need to be a buddha, you can just learn things from buddhism. Some people pray every day, they read bible,but some of them die when they are praying ,however, god didn't help them, buddhism also explains this,so buddhism is the way to go.
*ahhem*

<_< suck my balls budda is for smoking end of discussion :lol:

caza
02-27-2004, 07:15 AM
well, don&#39;t think it&#39;s cool to not believe in anything or only believe in science, it&#39;s not cool, no one is cool, you have to eat and take shit something, everyone eat and shit with Bush and whatever singers, movie stars no exception. It&#39;s why you have to learn something has the potential to be useful, I&#39;m not a religious person, I don&#39;t want to bullshit about religions disscusion.

delphin460
02-27-2004, 07:47 AM
its a life choice, not a science fool

I.am
02-27-2004, 08:26 AM
One day while walking on the lone streets of **** a guy approached me with a couple of other fellows. He showed me the holy bible. Then he asked what I thought about it. And my answer was its pretty amazing.
Then came the question what do you believe in and my answer as always was I dont believe in anything enough to leave something else. In short, I could be categorized in atheism but I am not really atheist. I dont strongly believe in that there is no God nor do I believe there is God. I just am dubious.

He looked at me and conveyed as if I was in total misery and explained me the difference from other religions. To his surprised I taught him few things he was unaware of. The reason I am dubious is not because I dont know them, but it is the other way. Different religions have only made new doubts not solve the question.
After all the discussion, he was after me to join the church, join what they were doing. He insisted that I was wrong whatever I believe in. He stopped following after I said something. I only asked him that, when I am not imposing my beliefs on you then why are you trying to impose. It just confirms all the doubts I had. :)

In short, believe in whatever gives you peace, but dare not to impose your beliefs because others will do the same thing. And whatever answers you are talking about every religion says the same thing. Seems like you are recently exposed to Buddhism. It sure is a peaceful religion but its not science. Gautam Buddha like others always said, I am not God. Dont preach me, preach what I am trying to say. But people did the opposite. His statues all over the world, in Buddhist temples is a clear example of that.

-
I dont know why i wrote so much :unsure: I am just in state of denial :lol: I dont want to do the work I have to :(

bigboab
02-27-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@27 February 2004 - 07:05
suck my balls budda is for smoking end of discussion :lol:
I dont think it is going to be the end of your discussion if you are going to put offers like that up for debate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the Lord Drunken said unto the people, "Come suck my testicles, if you do not believe me". You may have started a new religion there. :lol: :lol:

Be prepared for a few PM&#39;s. :rolleyes:

I.am
02-27-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@27 February 2004 - 03:05
"Come suck my testicles, if you do not believe me". You may have started a new religion there. :lol: :lol:

bigboab - on that remark you better read this (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=102060)

silent VI
02-27-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by bigboab+27 February 2004 - 10:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab &#064; 27 February 2004 - 10:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@27 February 2004 - 07:05
I dont think it is going to be the end of your discussion if you are going to put offers like that up for debate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the Lord Drunken said unto the people, "Come suck my testicles, if you do not believe me". You may have started a new religion there. :lol: :lol:

Be prepared for a few PM&#39;s. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: oh buddism must a misread the title :o im pretty sure buddism is a religion though,

ive thought about this

Some people pray every day, they read bible,but some of them die when they are praying ,however, god didn&#39;t help them, buddhism also explains this,so buddhism is the way to go.

anyone else think that forbidenDNA change his religon and started up a new account as caza and is now preeching about budism :ph34r: ?

bigboab
02-27-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+27 February 2004 - 10:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE &#064; 27 February 2004 - 10:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by bigboab@27 February 2004 - 10:05
<!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@27 February 2004 - 07:05

Be prepared for a few PM&#39;s. :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol: oh buddism must a misread the title :o im pretty sure buddism is a religion though,

ive thought about this

Some people pray every day, they read bible,but some of them die when they are praying ,however, god didn&#39;t help them, buddhism also explains this,so buddhism is the way to go.

anyone else think that forbidenDNA change his religon and started up a new account as caza and is now preeching about budism :ph34r: ? [/b][/quote]
I think so too. They would not accept him into their science if he was a forbiddden DNA. :ph34r: They are very strict about their <s>perverts</s> converts.

Spider_dude
02-27-2004, 11:28 AM
i believe in spider_dude.

TARPD
02-27-2004, 12:58 PM
spider_dude was just made up by withcheese and samsamsamsam after they realised just the 2 of them flirting would make people confused about there sexuality. this is also the reason GEP was invented so they could pretend they were comfortable with themselves

Spider_dude
02-27-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by TARPD@27 February 2004 - 12:58
spider_dude was just made up by withcheese and samsamsamsam after they realised just the 2 of them flirting would make people confused about there sexuality. this is also the reason GEP was invented so they could pretend they were comfortable with themselves
thedave please do not talk about gep like you know what it&#39;s about. for instance last night when you tried to cyber with me on msn, you put the side burns and the elvis quiff on, you even went as far as to give me the elvis lip thingy. i mean come on, there is a lot more to gep than just looking like him. gep comes from the energy people have, and from the soul. i hope i have not hurted your soul, i am only human ;) or am i ;)

bujub22
02-27-2004, 02:49 PM
i have studied buddism and have smoke it ..i am one wid buddah :D

TARPD
02-27-2004, 02:51 PM
it&#39;s reallllly slow :mellow:

bujub22
02-27-2004, 03:04 PM
http://www.theforce.net/humor/episodeii/pics/Ari-Buddah-attackoftheclones.gif
http://www.artbygrego.com/pics/buddah.jpg

Wizard_Mon1
02-27-2004, 04:46 PM
I don&#39;t know about bible, but I do believe buddhism, because it&#39;s not really a religion but a supreme science, all the sciences developed by human are just a little part of science of buddhism. it explains everything about the universe including something which human science or bible can never explain, the high technologies in today is just very primitive level of buddhism science.
I used to think everything including human are not necessary be in the world and I can find the answer in buddhism(it&#39;s called emptiness), it is far more complicated. there are just a few people can fully understand buddhism in history, buddha is the one, he&#39;s not god, he&#39;s just the creator of buddhism(the supreme science), he&#39;s the first person fully understand the secret about everything and teach people about it. universe in buddhism is just a part of the budda world, it&#39;s a material world, and there is a world which can not be seen by human, only buddha can see it. You can understand buddhism but can not fully understand unless you have the chance, the chance is similar or less than the chance to become Einstein or Newton since it&#39;s highest level science.But you do not need to be a buddha, you can just learn things from buddhism. Some people pray every day, they read bible,but some of them die when they are praying ,however, god didn&#39;t help them, buddhism also explains this,so buddhism is the way to go.
Buddhist practisioners have discovered amazing things about the nature of the universe and humans e.g. buddhist scriptures from 2000bc mention that the world consists of tiny particles (atoms). There is growing communication between the world of science and buddhist practistioners. The Dali Lama was recently included in discussions in the newscientist about the nature of the mind: His view was that scientists try to understand the brain and the mind as a combined phenomomena, however he states that the mind is something completely seperate from the brain. So buddhism does have an element of science. When you say that Buddhism is a supreme science you must qualify that it is the science of the mind, which is focused on achieving enlightenment.

PS - Correct spelling - Buddha.

Canti
02-27-2004, 05:38 PM
I don&#39;t know about bible, but I do believe buddhism, because it&#39;s not really a religion but a supreme science, all the sciences developed by human are just a little part of science of buddhism. it explains everything about the universe including something which human science or bible can never explain, the high technologies in today is just very primitive level of buddhism science.
I used to think everything including human are not necessary be in the world and I can find the answer in buddhism(it&#39;s called emptiness), it is far more complicated. there are just a few people can fully understand buddhism in history, buddha is the one, he&#39;s not god, he&#39;s just the creator of buddhism(the supreme science), he&#39;s the first person fully understand the secret about everything and teach people about it. universe in buddhism is just a part of the budda world, it&#39;s a material world, and there is a world which can not be seen by human, only buddha can see it. You can understand buddhism but can not fully understand unless you have the chance, the chance is similar or less than the chance to become Einstein or Newton since it&#39;s highest level science.But you do not need to be a buddha, you can just learn things from buddhism. Some people pray every day, they read bible,but some of them die when they are praying ,however, god didn&#39;t help them, buddhism also explains this,so buddhism is the way to go.
In my opinion.....
You are too ignorant to believe in anything cool for the right reasons...

caza
02-27-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+27 February 2004 - 16:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 @ 27 February 2004 - 16:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-caza@27 February 2004 - 06:35
&nbsp; I used to think everything including human are not necessary be in the world and I can find the answer in buddhism(it&#39;s called emptiness), it is far more complicated. there are just a few people can fully understand buddhism in history, buddha is the one, he&#39;s not god, he&#39;s just the creator of buddhism(the supreme science), he&#39;s the first person fully understand the secret about everything and teach people about it. universe in buddhism is just a part of the budda world, it&#39;s a material world, and there is a world which can not be seen by human, only buddha can see it. You can understand buddhism but can not fully understand unless you have the chance, the chance is similar or less than the chance to become Einstein or Newton since it&#39;s highest level science.But you do not need to be a buddha, you can just learn things from buddhism. Some people pray every day, they read bible,but some of them die when they are praying ,however, god didn&#39;t help them, buddhism also explains this,so buddhism is the way to go.
Buddhist practisioners have discovered amazing things about the nature of the universe and humans e.g. buddhist scriptures from 2000bc mention that the world consists of tiny particles (atoms). There is growing communication between the world of science and buddhist practistioners. The Dali Lama was recently included in discussions in the newscientist about the nature of the mind: His view was that scientists try to understand the brain and the mind as a combined phenomomena, however he states that the mind is something completely seperate from the brain. So buddhism does have an element of science. When you say that Buddhism is a supreme science you must qualify that it is the science of the mind, which is focused on achieving enlightenment.

PS - Correct spelling - Buddha. [/b][/quote]
I said it&#39;s supreme science because once you understand buddhism like buddha, you will discover the nature of the universe or the world can&#39;t be perceived by human eyes, for example, the smallest particle discovered by human is atom or whatever, but is it the smallest particle? definitely not, what is the smallest then? I don&#39;t think any equipment can detect them. but do you think there must be something smaller and smaller? so in theory, the smallest thing is nothing, but how can nothing constitutes something like human? even it&#39;s true, can you see the "nothing"? only buddha can perceive "nothing", probably by their minds not their eyes. another example, I&#39;ve been thinking what is emotion, is it some materials?seems not, is it power like lights? I don&#39;t know. I&#39;m in a psychology class,it&#39;s garbage, I couldn&#39;t learn anything from it, it can&#39;t even explain what emotion is. How many paitents are cured with the help of psychologists, why there are so many people commit suicide then? it&#39;s developing, but there must be something it can never explain.
have you seen a buddha(thanks for the correction) with psycholgoical problem?if every human understand buddhism, psychology should not be created.Yes, buddhism is talking about mind,but once you master it, don&#39;t you think science is just like primitive people making stone tools? it&#39;s just becoming better nothing else.
like learning in math class, if you master calculus, do you need to learn basic math like addtition? similarly, if you master the nature the world through your mind, do you need to learn the speed of light?

I guess there must be a process.

internet.news
02-27-2004, 07:23 PM
WTF??? It&#39;s a philosophy &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yes, it&#39;s not a "faith" practice (Theravardic buddhism anyway) in that you do experience the effects first hand rather than play chinese whispers but it&#39;s still not exactly empirical is it??

Yes - the Dali Lama has wrote a psychology piece and there are buddhists who have written scientific pieces...........if you found out your dentist was a buddhist would this thread be called "Buddhism Is Dentistry Not Religion"? http://www.ukforums.org.uk/html/emoticons/doh.gif

BTW - this isn&#39;t a shot at Buddhism - I myself practice it and was taught by monks in Thailand who themselves referred to it as a philosophy.

silent VI
02-28-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by caza+27 February 2004 - 18:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (caza @ 27 February 2004 - 18:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@27 February 2004 - 16:46
<!--QuoteBegin-caza@27 February 2004 - 06:35

I said it&#39;s supreme science because once you understand buddhism like buddha, you will discover the nature of the universe or the world can&#39;t be perceived by human eyes, for example, the smallest particle discovered by human is atom or whatever, but is it the smallest particle? definitely not, what is the smallest then? I don&#39;t think any equipment can detect them. but do you think there must be something smaller and smaller? so in theory, the smallest thing is nothing, but how can nothing constitutes something like human? even it&#39;s true, can you see the "nothing"? only buddha can perceive "nothing", probably by their minds not their eyes. another example, I&#39;ve been thinking what is emotion, is it some materials?seems not, is it power like lights? I don&#39;t know. I&#39;m in a psychology class,it&#39;s garbage, I couldn&#39;t learn anything from it, it can&#39;t even explain what emotion is. How many paitents are cured with the help of psychologists, why there are so many people commit suicide then? it&#39;s developing, but there must be something it can never explain.
have you seen a buddha(thanks for the correction) with psycholgoical problem?if every human understand buddhism, psychology should not be created.Yes, buddhism is talking about mind,but once you master it, don&#39;t you think science is just like primitive people making stone tools? it&#39;s just becoming better nothing else.
like learning in math class, if you master calculus, do you need to learn basic math like addtition? similarly, if you master the nature the world through your mind, do you need to learn the speed of light?

I guess there must be a process. [/b][/quote]
:lol: STFU forbidenDNA

Wizard_Mon1
02-28-2004, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by caza+27 February 2004 - 18:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (caza &#064; 27 February 2004 - 18:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
&nbsp; I used to think everything including human are not necessary be in the world and I can find the answer in buddhism(it&#39;s called emptiness), it is far more complicated. there are just a few people can fully understand buddhism in history, buddha is the one, he&#39;s not god, he&#39;s just the creator of buddhism(the supreme science), he&#39;s the first person fully understand the secret about everything and teach people about it. universe in buddhism is just a part of the budda world, it&#39;s a material world, and there is a world which can not be seen by human, only buddha can see it. You can understand buddhism but can not fully understand unless you have the chance, the chance is similar or less than the chance to become Einstein or Newton since it&#39;s highest level science.But you do not need to be a buddha, you can just learn things from buddhism. Some people pray every day, they read bible,but some of them die when they are praying ,however, god didn&#39;t help them, buddhism also explains this,so buddhism is the way to go.

I guess there must be a process. [/b][/quote]
I&#39;m not buddha but i do have an understanding of no thingness my point is that you think that only buddha can see things but then what about all the rest of the levels before buddha like an arhat or bodhisattva, people have different understanding depending on there level, but that doesn&#39;t mean that any understanding is not true because you are not yet buddha. Someone becoming buddha doesn&#39;t happen so often, so people have to understand the universe from there level. Saying that only buddha can see nothingness shows your misunderstanding of the subject, buddha achieved supreme enlightenment, which means he realised nothingness - passed from the wheel of rebirth - decided to come back and teach in a multitude of forms - and helped many human beings to reaslise the ultimate nature of reality.

My initial post was trying to back up your arguement with some examples not just &#39;this is how it is cas i say so&#39;. Why do you think science will never understand? why not give ita chance instead of saying &#39;this is to big for you&#39; why not say &#39;one day it could happen, and that would be a good day&#39;. Don&#39;t be so evangelical, come back to reality and remeber that you are a human in a cyclistic existance as is everybody else and none of it really matters because its empty.

@sam - I don&#39;t get your point, i&#39;m not saying it is a science, i&#39;m saying its useful to science because understandings in buddhism relate to human and universal nature which is what science is trying to understand. Edit realsied you were talking to other guy - tired.

caza
02-28-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+28 February 2004 - 03:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 @ 28 February 2004 - 03:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by caza@27 February 2004 - 18:46

I&#39;m not buddha but i do have an understanding of no thingness my point is that you think that only buddha can see things but then what about all the rest of the levels before buddha like an arhat or bodhisattva, people have different understanding depending on there level, but that doesn&#39;t mean that any understanding is not true because you are not yet buddha. Someone becoming buddha doesn&#39;t happen so often, so people have to understand the universe from there level. Saying that only buddha can see nothingness shows your misunderstanding of the subject, buddha achieved supreme enlightenment, which means he realised nothingness - passed from the wheel of rebirth - decided to come back and teach in a multitude of forms - and helped many human beings to reaslise the ultimate nature of reality.

My initial post was trying to back up your arguement with some examples not just &#39;this is how it is cas i say so&#39;. Why do you think science will never understand? why not give ita chance instead of saying &#39;this is to big for you&#39; why not say &#39;one day it could happen, and that would be a good day&#39;. Don&#39;t be so evangelical, come back to reality and remeber that you are a human in a cyclistic existance as is everybody else and none of it really matters because its empty.

@sam - I don&#39;t get your point, i&#39;m not saying it is a science, i&#39;m saying its useful to science because understandings in buddhism relate to human and universal nature which is what science is trying to understand. Edit realsied you were talking to other guy - tired. [/b][/quote]
You are right, I agree with you 99%, you know more buddhism than me, you know what? I haven&#39;t read any buddhism books yet, I know there are so many stuffs in buddhism, I should read them before I post. People still depend on science because not everyone is buddha, like I said, the chance being a buddha maybe less than being Einstein, scientists can make machine and medicine, buddha cannot,I&#39;m not denying science, I just said it&#39;s a very low level of buddhism, people still need science today because buddha cannot invent machine to convince people to learn buddhism,he&#39;s just a teacher, if one day science discover emptiness or nothingness, it&#39;s just stepping into the field of buddhism which has discovered emptiness million years ago, see what I mean.

Not everyone has the chance to learn buddhism because people can learn only limited subjects, if you don&#39;t believe it completely, you will just let it slip away, the worst thing for people is they don&#39;t know why they were chosen to come to this world and they die without understanding the whole nature, buddhism provides such chance to let you know(somehow depends on your intelligence) why you are being here which science cannot, at least in a long time, so why not give buddism a chance?

caza
02-28-2004, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by I.am@27 February 2004 - 08:26
One day while walking on the lone streets of **** a guy approached me with a couple of other fellows. He showed me the holy bible. Then he asked what I thought about it. And my answer was its pretty amazing.
Then came the question what do you believe in and my answer as always was I dont believe in anything enough to leave something else. In short, I could be categorized in atheism but I am not really atheist. I dont strongly believe in that there is no God nor do I believe there is God. I just am dubious.

He looked at me and conveyed as if I was in total misery and explained me the difference from other religions. To his surprised I taught him few things he was unaware of. The reason I am dubious is not because I dont know them, but it is the other way. Different religions have only made new doubts not solve the question.
After all the discussion, he was after me to join the church, join what they were doing. He insisted that I was wrong whatever I believe in. He stopped following after I said something. I only asked him that, when I am not imposing my beliefs on you then why are you trying to impose. It just confirms all the doubts I had. :)

In short, believe in whatever gives you peace, but dare not to impose your beliefs because others will do the same thing. And whatever answers you are talking about every religion says the same thing. Seems like you are recently exposed to Buddhism. It sure is a peaceful religion but its not science. Gautam Buddha like others always said, I am not God. Dont preach me, preach what I am trying to say. But people did the opposite. His statues all over the world, in Buddhist temples is a clear example of that.

-
I dont know why i wrote so much :unsure: I am just in state of denial :lol: I dont want to do the work I have to :(
thanks for the comment though

I.am
02-28-2004, 06:32 AM
You are most welcome. Goodluck in your endeavors in Buddhism

caza
02-28-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+28 February 2004 - 01:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 28 February 2004 - 01:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

:lol: STFU forbidenDNA [/b][/quote]
wtf is forbidenDNA?

I.am
02-28-2004, 08:16 AM
he was/is a member here :rolleyes:

thewizeard
02-28-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+28 February 2004 - 03:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 &#064; 28 February 2004 - 03:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1@27 February 2004 - 16:46

I&#39;m not buddha but i do have an understanding of no thingness my point is that you think that only buddha can see things but then what about all the rest of the levels before buddha like an arhat or bodhisattva, people have different understanding depending on there level, but that doesn&#39;t mean that any understanding is not true because you are not yet buddha. Someone becoming buddha doesn&#39;t happen so often, so people have to understand the universe from there level. Saying that only buddha can see nothingness shows your misunderstanding of the subject, buddha achieved supreme enlightenment, which means he realised nothingness - passed from the wheel of rebirth - decided to come back and teach in a multitude of forms - and helped many human beings to reaslise the ultimate nature of reality.&nbsp;

@sam - I don&#39;t get your point, i&#39;m not saying it is a science, i&#39;m saying its useful to science because understandings in buddhism relate to human and universal nature which is what science is trying to understand. Edit realsied you were talking to other guy - tired.[/b][/quote]

You are, you know...

silent VI
02-28-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by caza+28 February 2004 - 08:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (caza @ 28 February 2004 - 08:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@28 February 2004 - 01:53

wtf is forbidenDNA? [/b][/quote]
:ghostface: act like ya dont know :lol:

yahoobot
02-28-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+28 February 2004 - 08:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 28 February 2004 - 08:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by caza@28 February 2004 - 08:07

Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@28 February 2004 - 01:53

wtf is forbidenDNA?
:ghostface: act like ya dont know :lol: [/b][/quote]
:ph34r: we know who you are :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigboab
02-28-2004, 09:17 AM
Caza is a clone, using forbidden DNA. :lol:

I.am
02-29-2004, 12:39 AM
confused http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/crazy.gif

Will people stop using two accounts. And if they are will they be kind enough to never use the old one :blink:

internet.news
02-29-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@28 February 2004 - 02:19

@sam - I don&#39;t get your point, i&#39;m not saying it is a science, i&#39;m saying its useful to science because understandings in buddhism relate to human and universal nature which is what science is trying to understand. Edit realsied you were talking to other guy - tired.
It was aimed at anyone. Buddhism can help anyone who will give it the time to undestand it. Scietifically - yes the principles are useful but that does not encompass the philosophy. Even Tai Chi (which I find cool up on Lumpin park at 6am) isn&#39;t empirical yet it works.

bigboab
02-29-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+29 February 2004 - 01:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 29 February 2004 - 01:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1@28 February 2004 - 02:19

It was aimed at anyone. Buddhism can help anyone who will give it the time to undestand it. Scietifically - yes the principles are useful but that does not encompass the philosophy. Even Tai Chi (which I find cool up on Lumpin park at 6am) isn&#39;t empirical yet it works. [/b][/quote]
Sam&#33; Could you explain that to me tomorrow when I am sober. :blink:

internet.news
02-29-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by bigboab+29 February 2004 - 00:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 29 February 2004 - 00:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@29 February 2004 - 01:26
<!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1@28 February 2004 - 02:19

It was aimed at anyone. Buddhism can help anyone who will give it the time to undestand it. Scietifically - yes the principles are useful but that does not encompass the philosophy. Even Tai Chi (which I find cool up on Lumpin park at 6am) isn&#39;t empirical yet it works.
Sam&#33; Could you explain that to me tomorrow when I am sober. :blink: [/b][/quote]
lol - we&#39;ll arrange a special Buddhism Big Boab time

bigboab
02-29-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+29 February 2004 - 01:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 29 February 2004 - 01:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by bigboab@29 February 2004 - 00:30

Originally posted by samsamsamsam@29 February 2004 - 01:26
<!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1@28 February 2004 - 02:19

Sam&#33; Could you explain that to me tomorrow when I am sober. :blink:
lol - we&#39;ll arrange a special Buddhism Big Boab time [/b][/quote]
I am sorry Sam. I dont think that would be possible. I would not like to think I was responsible for the downfall of any religion. :lol: :lol:

internet.news
02-29-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@29 February 2004 - 00:34

I am sorry Sam. I dont think that would be possible. I would not like to think I was responsible for the downfall of any religion. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: