PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Prob

bios
02-27-2004, 03:04 PM
Hey people,

i downloaded norton systemworks 2004 pro from emule.
when i extract it whit winrar i get 2 files a cue and one bin file.

THE PROBLEM: :o ;) :huh: :(

I've read the help section about how to use cue and bin. and i downloaded alcohol120% and tried every step many times. But i can't figure out how it suppose to work.

pls help. :helpsmile:

Thanks ,BIOS

kaiweiler
02-27-2004, 03:14 PM
Read this (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=67574) and follow the steps and it should work

bios
02-27-2004, 05:23 PM
That's the one i talked about, i followed the steps carefully. But i don't know how to get it propelly work.

maybe because i don't know what it supposed to do.

But Thanks anyway.

greetz BIOS :ph34r:

shn
02-27-2004, 05:28 PM
Just convert the .bin to .iso with a another program.

I would give some names of programs that do that but I do not want to hear people's mouth's about which one is better than the other. :)

gildan2020
02-27-2004, 05:57 PM
well...for starters...just drag-and-drop the .cue file into alcohol 120% main window.

assuming u have at least one virtual dvd/cdrom (from installing alcohol 120%), double click the .cue entry on the alcohol main window and it should be loaded into the virtual dvd/cdrom.

now all i can say is that open ur My Computer, and double click the virtual dvd/cdrom

u dun need to convert to anything...they're all handled pretty much the same by alcohol 120%

ps: this is just to load into hard disk...not burning...plz explain further wat u dun understand about using alcohol 120%

muchspl2
02-27-2004, 06:56 PM
burn it or mount it, the easyiest way to mount a bin/cue or iso IMO is with daemon tools

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

1. Install Daemon Tools
2. On the bottom of your screen there is little icon of Daemon Tools, click it.
3. Click on "Device 0: [H:] No media" (H could also be another letter) and a window pops up.
4. Select the disc image (the cue file) you want to load and click on open.

bios
02-27-2004, 07:19 PM
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU PEOPLE , I APPRICIATE IT!!!

GREETZ BIOS :ph34r:

gungrave
02-27-2004, 07:24 PM
daemon tools
or burn the it to a cd using nero
recorder (tab)>burn image

:01:

bios
02-27-2004, 07:42 PM
Well i don't use nero anymore since i got a error about my drives.
after that nero error both my cd and rewriter didn't respond ( eject or read an cd )

about my problem ( cue/bin)
i already figured it out thanks to some people.

but thanks anyway.

GREETZ BIOS :ph34r: