PDA

View Full Version : The Passion Of The Christ

kazaaman
02-28-2004, 06:15 PM
I went to www.up2dat.com and i saw The passion of the Christ movie already out!!

I clicked on the link but i dont want to waste my time downloading the movie if it is not real!!

It cant find any sources anyway.....

And on IRC its all 793 mb and the bots are all ofline

( used www.ircspy.com )

Passion of Christ related CHAT GOES HERE

ahctlucabbuS
02-28-2004, 08:43 PM
I just saw it on suprnova, so I´m guessing its the real thing.

{I}{K}{E}
02-28-2004, 08:49 PM
3 versions out yet

The.Passion.Of.The.Christ.SVCD.TS-Centropy
The.Passion.Of.The.Christ.TS-FTF
The.Passion.Of.The.Christ.Internal.SVCD.TS-loGisTic

Centropy has the best quality.

www.vcdquality.com

{I}{K}{E}

winXPHE
02-28-2004, 10:12 PM
im waitin for the dvd screener. pls post a sig if u find it. i cant watch it in theatres coz im in the middle east n they banned it coz this is a muslim country. they dont wanna start nething ere. i heard they dont show matrix revolutions in egypt coz it had stuff bout zion in it.
neways ppl pls go n contribute to its success. watch in the theatres, mel shuld get this thing a success n more movies like this will be released.
im not a regular churchgoer or nething but i got a mail which says a LOT bout this movie.
pls contribute to its success

ahctlucabbuS
02-28-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by winXPHE@28 February 2004 - 23:12
im waitin for the dvd screener. pls post a sig if u find it. i cant watch it in theatres coz im in the middle east n they banned it coz this is a muslim country. they dont wanna start nething ere. i heard they dont show matrix revolutions in egypt coz it had stuff bout zion in it.
neways ppl pls go n contribute to its success. watch in the theatres, mel shuld get this thing a success n more movies like this will be released.
im not a regular churchgoer or nething but i got a mail which says a LOT bout this movie.
Oh man, thats insane. Which country?

Keikan
02-29-2004, 01:08 PM
It's gonna be a one kick ass movie! I wonder if my jewish friend would not want to see it though.

Haz
02-29-2004, 03:17 PM
I'm getting the Centropy version now, its like 1500 MB's :o

dohman
02-29-2004, 07:08 PM
can anyone post the verified hashes
i tired lookign for them but none and all ive been getting are just long trailers

tarzan
02-29-2004, 07:49 PM
man,if it is on klite its gonna be a slow painful DL right now
give it a bit and go see it in the theaters

Monkeee
03-01-2004, 04:46 AM
omg seriously this movie.... i&#39;m a christian and this movie is really fuc*ed up.... you can see from him being whipped with the 2 horned whipped and from being nailed to the cross >_<........ but seriously http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/newmarket/the_passion_of_the_christ/james_caviezel/passion2.jpg this is mest up >_<

made me cry as a christian... :cry1: :cry1: didn&#39;t know his tortue was so brutal...

Haz
03-01-2004, 02:46 PM
Yeah I know how ya feel, reading about it isn&#39;t the same as seeing it I suppose.
I just got to take a little preview of disc 2 and man...this has to be the most graphic movie ever made, I&#39;ve never seen stuff like this in a film before, you wouldn&#39;t believe the violence.

puk:))
03-01-2004, 02:59 PM
i will definately not be watching this...... organised religion is the worst & most dangerous thing on this planet (including george w bush) ,.... & people still seem to believe all the shit...... you&#39;d think people would see abit further than just what theyve had forced on them since day 1. especially in this day & age when we KNOW we evolved from primates....... we have a pretty good idea how our world & galaxy was formed..... & we know the people who wrote everything to do with any one of these religions lived hundreds of years ago when people still thought the world was flat&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

is it more likely these people were right or the scientists of today???

the human race has always wanted answers.... & history shows that we&#39;re willing to make them up if we dont know.

(not saying there wasnt a guy called jesus....... i just think theres a fair chance he was mad..... imagine someone coming up to you today telling you there the son of god... piss yaself laughing wouldn&#39;t you&#33;&#33;)

by the way..... expect the flames so go ahead :P

Tetsujn
03-01-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by winXPHE@28 February 2004 - 22:12
that was actually reloaded. but they gave in eventually. thats really stupid tho. its a fucken movie. ppl have to learn the difference between fiction and reality.

PurifySweetAmber
03-01-2004, 06:55 PM
Yeah im in germany and they wont show it here...its stupid. Well if anyone finds a link to download it from or a good version on kazaa lite because irc refuses to work on my computer i would be so thankful. Btw puk...im not religious, but i want to keep an open mind u know? I believe in evolution...but i also believe in a high power.

Robert00000
03-02-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by puk:))@1 March 2004 - 14:59
i will definately not be watching this...... organised religion is the worst & most dangerous thing on this planet (including george w bush) ,.... & people still seem to believe all the shit...... you&#39;d think people would see abit further than just what theyve had forced on them since day 1. especially in this day & age when we KNOW we evolved from primates....... we have a pretty good idea how our world & galaxy was formed..... & we know the people who wrote everything to do with any one of these religions lived hundreds of years ago when people still thought the world was flat&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

is it more likely these people were right or the scientists of today???

the human race has always wanted answers.... & history shows that we&#39;re willing to make them up if we dont know.

(not saying there wasnt a guy called jesus....... i just think theres a fair chance he was mad..... imagine someone coming up to you today telling you there the son of god... piss yaself laughing wouldn&#39;t you&#33;&#33;)

by the way..... expect the flames so go ahead :P
I don&#39;t have any religious beliefs either but i&#39;ll still watch it for the historical value.

I think it&#39;s portrayal of the times is more accurate then past hollywood attempts, and so worth a look.

Modern science has superceded religious concepts of how we came to be. But i think for many people, especially in the less developed countries, religion still plays an important role.

There is a saying &#39;people who have nothing have god&#39;. I wouldnt want to take that away from them.

But those of us who are more educated can make our judgements from all the facts available.

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
03-02-2004, 01:55 AM
i cried alot

but i dont see why people said it was violent
i would have to say it is low on the violance scale

there are a lot more violent movies that this one

im still all teary :(

dodgy368
03-02-2004, 02:22 AM
Won&#39;t be watching cos it ain&#39;t my type of film, do know that the last film by Mel Gibson was as far from the truth as you can get so why do peeps think this&#39;ll be any diferent?

Loved him in the Lethal Weapon series but had to laugh at his accent in Braveheart&#33;&#33;&#33; :D

Haz
03-02-2004, 04:00 AM
I honestly can&#39;t think of a movie more violent than this one, yeah sure theres stuff like Braveheart where its just a slaughterfest, blood and guts everywhere, but I don&#39;t know, this one is just a different kind of violence i guess, to me anyway.

I just finished watching it, I liked that it wasn&#39;t as preachy as I thought it would be, yeah it kinda is, but its more of a historical telling I thought. shame its banned in so many places, it really is a good film whether your a believer or not.

junkyardking
03-02-2004, 07:19 AM
Posted the hashes here http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=102767

Straight from Sharereactor...

abu_has_the_power
03-02-2004, 07:40 AM
this movie is shocking. i just saw 2 min of it, and i&#39;m amazed. weird thing, is it supposed to be not english with english subs?

Adster
03-02-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@2 March 2004 - 17:40
this movie is shocking. i just saw 2 min of it, and I&#39;m amazed. weird thing, is it supposed to be not english with english subs?
yes of course the whole movie is like that did you think they all spoke English back then? :lol:

IhaveNOTHINGtoSAY
03-02-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Monkeee@1 March 2004 - 04:46
omg seriously this movie.... i&#39;m a christian and this movie is really fuc*ed up.... you can see from him being whipped with the 2 horned whipped and from being nailed to the cross >_<........ but seriously http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/newmarket/the_passion_of_the_christ/james_caviezel/passion2.jpg this is mest up >_<

made me cry as a christian... :cry1: :cry1: didn&#39;t know his tortue was so brutal...
If it made you cry watching a movie. Immagine how the disciples must have
fealt. I would bet the reality was much worse. That is what hystory is about.
Without history we cannot advance, with nothing to learn from we cannot be
taught. Those who seek to censor a movie, book, document, or anything else
that is acurate historicaly. Are deliberately preventing us from learning from
the past.

More power to Mel Gibson for displaying thev truth. Warts n all&#33;

RedRival
03-02-2004, 04:22 PM
I&#39;m a christian myself and I watched it on the day of its released. Our church had it organised and we went in a huge group. Some girls actually sobbed a bit after watching all that torture.

There were some misintepretations though. the crow didn&#39;t actually appear where the non-believing criminal was crucified. just my 2 cents. i&#39;m not too stonch, just watch it as a movie, not some sort of evangelistic video material.

it&#39;s basically just a section of jesus&#39; story (last 24hrs of his life) made into modern entertainment in order to gain attention of non-believers. It&#39;s gory in it&#39;s own way, the torture was harsh :ph34r:

Pitbul
03-03-2004, 12:59 AM
i watched it last night and i did cry, i never cry at movies, it was a good movie but i believe strongly in Jesus and God i felt real diffrent after the movie.

h121589
03-03-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by junkyardking@2 March 2004 - 07:19

but dats only 4 ed2k :(

junkyardking
03-03-2004, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by h121589+3 March 2004 - 03:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (h121589 &#064; 3 March 2004 - 03:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking@2 March 2004 - 07:19

but dats only 4 ed2k :( [/b][/quote]
Then install overnet lite, like i said it&#39;s far better than kazaa.....

be_man31
03-03-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Pitbul@3 March 2004 - 00:59
i watched it last night and i did cry, i never cry at movies, it was a good movie but i believe strongly in Jesus and God i felt real diffrent after the movie.
this coming from a guy in about 90% of his posts trashing people calling em stupid and moron and other names, has nothing positive to say to posters here, yaaaaaaa right&#33; if you believed in jesus and god you wouldn&#39;t be such a mean and crude asshole to people(which btw no one likes you) just thought I&#39;d let you know.

Image Resized
[img]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative23.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative23.jpg')

chalice
03-03-2004, 08:52 AM
I found this the other day and it mad me chuckle. No offense intended.

King of the spews

"I dunno man, he manages to rip free of three of the nails before the Romans finally have to shoot him. Mel really macho&#39;d the fuck out of this thing. Also he fights a shark near the middle. I dunno, with eyebeams. JesusBeams, whatever, it&#39;s badass. No, you don&#39;t see beams, the shark just burns up. Then he decapitates one of the Bad Jews with his halo. No, I&#39;m not kidding, the thing is nutty. I know. Well, somehow it works. It&#39;s not like I&#39;m making it sound. I don&#39;t know, people don&#39;t want to badmouth it, I guess. I really didn&#39;t expect the bukkake scene in a mainstream movie like this. Well, it&#39;s off-screen but implied, you see it all over his face. I know. I can&#39;t believe the Pope was cool with that."

-This thing I say loudly into a cell phone just outside the Jesus Movie.

Pitbul
03-03-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by be_man31+3 March 2004 - 01:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (be_man31 @ 3 March 2004 - 01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul@3 March 2004 - 00:59
this coming from a guy in about 90% of his posts trashing people calling em stupid and moron and other names, has nothing positive to say to posters here, yaaaaaaa right&#33; if you believed in jesus and god you wouldn&#39;t be such a mean and crude asshole to people(which btw no one likes you) just thought I&#39;d let you know.

Image Resized
Image Resized
[img]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative23.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative23.jpg) [/b][/quote]
and...should i care what you think? :lol: :lol: :lol:

"only god can judge me" :01: :music1:

ahctlucabbuS
03-04-2004, 07:27 AM
Well you already see from the above what Jesus think. So thats 1/3 :lol:

KazaaBoy
03-04-2004, 11:08 PM
When will it be out in the UK. I can&#39;t wait to see it. Anyone know any details like the premier when MEL and all the stars will be there and what day it will open across the country.

100%
03-22-2004, 10:04 AM
Just watched it last night......
Thats one "hell" of a depressing movie, major torture-
but
Why all this extra torture -arm pulled out of socket,flipping the cross.

I dont quit get the Point of this film - to simply show Pain?????

One thing i got was maybe Gibson is trying to state that even though he was hurt so much he still Forgave.
Thats as far as i can reason.....

Any Explanations??

KazaaBoy
03-23-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Zedaxax@22 March 2004 - 10:04
One thing i got was maybe Gibson is trying to state that even though he was hurt so much he still Forgave.

Any Explanations??
You have just answered half of your question and I will answer the other half. Jesus died for everyone even for the ones that hated him. Regardless of religion or race, he died for everyone and soon, very soon people will realise this. If the world new how much God loved it, people will show more respect and love more.

junkyardking
03-23-2004, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by KazaaBoy+23 March 2004 - 02:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KazaaBoy @ 23 March 2004 - 02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Zedaxax@22 March 2004 - 10:04

Any Explanations??
You have just answered half of your question and I will answer the other half. Jesus died for everyone even for the ones that hated him. Regardless of religion or race, he died for everyone and soon, very soon people will realise this. If the world new how much God loved it, people will show more respect and love more. [/b][/quote]
Jesus died for noone as there is no god......

But any back to the movie, this is suppose to have been suprise hit of the year with talk that Gibson will become very rich of it, must be all the christians(blind followers) watching the film over and over again..... ;)

KazaaBoy
03-23-2004, 03:31 AM
I can understand your negative view because your username gives it away "junkyardking. Until you sober up and actually have something intelligent to say, don&#39;t be so foolish you low life looser.

junkyardking
03-23-2004, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by KazaaBoy@23 March 2004 - 03:31
I can understand your negative view because your username gives it away "junkyardking. Until you sober up and actually have something intelligent to say, don&#39;t be so foolish you low life looser.
There is no God is a Negative view? :huh: :lol:

It&#39;s only the truth and when people relise it the world will be a better place ;) :01:

KazaaBoy
03-23-2004, 11:26 AM
I rest my case. There is no point in trying to reason with someone who is a junky.

junkyardking
03-24-2004, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by KazaaBoy@23 March 2004 - 11:26
I rest my case. There is no point in trying to reason with someone who is a junky.
I see your christianity doesnt extend to drug adicates ;)

egyptboy
03-24-2004, 10:50 AM
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;)

egyptboy
03-24-2004, 11:05 AM
dont quit get the Point of this film - to simply show Pain?????

thnxxxxxxxxxxx alllll :ph34r:

uschi999_3
03-25-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Zedaxax@22 March 2004 - 10:04
Just watched it last night......
Thats one "hell" of a depressing movie, major torture-
but
Why all this extra torture -arm pulled out of socket,flipping the cross.

I dont quit get the Point of this film - to simply show Pain?????

Any Explanations??
I think the whole story is old fashioned and the movie just shit.

I heaered a woman died off of a heart attack in a US cinema.

<_<

KazaaBoy
03-25-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by uschi999_3@25 March 2004 - 00:14
I think the whole story is old fashioned and the movie just shit.
So is your mum you low life degenerate twat one star n00bie :angry:

Go back to Texas.