PDA

View Full Version : Recording Voice Conversations

swarnel
02-29-2004, 09:27 AM
I need a program that will record everything im hearing on my computer and everything im speaking into the mic. ie. Like on yahoo chatrooms where i can record what people are saying and what im saying to them.

Ive google searched for a program like this but all i get is record telephone cov'os and just from mic to computer.

I hope this makes sense :blink:

peat moss
02-29-2004, 11:54 AM
Why? that's wierd , explain better someone will help :helpsmile:

For what its worth like this? http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/specto..._and_Review.htm (http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/spectorcne_windows/help/v42/webhelp/Chat_IM_Recording_and_Review.htm)

swarnel
02-29-2004, 12:23 PM
ill try again lol
im looking for a program that will record all sounds going into and out of my pc.
ie. Music is playing and i talk into the mic and the program records both me speaking and the music
ie. Im having a voice conversation with my friend on msn and i want to record that

peat moss
02-29-2004, 12:36 PM
I guess as long as your telling your friends thier being recorded no harm then? :unsure:

Cygnuz-Y
02-29-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by swarnel@29 February 2004 - 12:23
ill try again lol
im looking for a program that will record all sounds going into and out of my pc.
ie. Music is playing and i talk into the mic and the program records both me speaking and the music
ie. Im having a voice conversation with my friend on msn and i want to record that
I need that aswell, i used to have a really good one to do that, the problem is that it came with my Sound Blaster and i lost the CD,i dont know if it works in PC without a sound blaster card tho....

100%
02-29-2004, 03:32 PM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=...G=Google+Search (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=sound+capture+download&btnG=Google+Search)

firefox
03-01-2004, 04:12 AM
adobe auditon will do that

shn
03-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by peat moss@29 February 2004 - 06:36
I guess as long as your telling  your friends thier being recorded no harm then? :unsure:
Why dont you read them their miranda rights as well :) It's the internet..............as soon as you fire up that pc and get online your rights are stripped bud. Read the terms of agreement for some of theese chat services.

I know for a fact there is one that does it in yahoo because that is why I stopped using yahoo voice chat. People recording voice sessions and saving them for future whack-off :sly:

Btw, no one asked my permission either :lol:

@swarnel - There are some out there, you just have to search ;)

Izagaia
03-01-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by shn@1 March 2004 - 09:42
I know for a fact there is one that does it in yahoo because that is why I stopped using yahoo voice chat.  People recording voice sessions and saving them for future whack-off :sly: 

Be still my virgin ears here :"> ... but what sort of conversations could you possibly be having, young lady, that would warrant this?.. hmm? :P

(sorry- had to poke :D )

shn
03-01-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Izagaia+1 March 2004 - 14:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Izagaia @ 1 March 2004 - 14:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@1 March 2004 - 09:42
I know for a fact there is one that does it in yahoo because that is why I stopped using yahoo voice chat.&nbsp; People recording voice sessions and saving them for future whack-off :sly:&nbsp;

Be still my virgin ears here :"> ... but what sort of conversations could you possibly be having, young lady, that would warrant this?.. hmm? :P

(sorry- had to poke :D ) [/b][/quote]
:P

peat moss
03-02-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Izagaia+1 March 2004 - 12:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Izagaia @ 1 March 2004 - 12:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@1 March 2004 - 09:42
I know for a fact there is one that does it in yahoo because that is why I stopped using yahoo voice chat.&nbsp; People recording voice sessions and saving them for future whack-off :sly:&nbsp;

(sorry- had to poke :D ) [/b][/quote]
Got my attention &#33; you is Bad&#33; :D