PDA

View Full Version : Igi Covert Strike Help!

PhEl
02-29-2004, 08:08 PM
i need help from someone thats good with computers i bought the game IGI covert strike 2 and I Installed it when i start playing the level loads but then it it gives me the error message that the virtual memory is too low help!! :frusty: :helpsmile:

Peerzy
02-29-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by PhEl@29 February 2004 - 20:08
i need help from someone thats good with computers i bought the game IGI covert strike 2 and I Installed it when i start playing the level loads but then it it gives me the error message that the virtual memory is too low help!! :frusty: :helpsmile:
Firsat your sig is way to big, also whats the ammount fo ram you have, and whats the game need? Try turning your PC off leaving it a bit then turning it back on, that should free up all available memory (ram).

Peerzyboy :cool2:

Sparkle1984
03-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Or you could get the free program called FreeRam, which should save you having to restart the PC, it will free the memory for you once it dips below a certain level.

Peerzy
03-01-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by PhEl@29 February 2004 - 20:08
i need help from someone thats good with computers i bought the game IGI covert strike 2 and I Installed it when i start playing the level loads but then it it gives me the error message that the virtual memory is too low help!!  :frusty:  :helpsmile:
***|EDITED|***

Peerzyboy :cool2: