PDA

View Full Version : I Dont Know If This Can Be Discussed...but...

Manny Roscoe
03-01-2004, 10:01 AM
Could anyone give me a hint, or PM me on to how to get IGN Insider passwords?
You know....not posting direct links or anything, but there has passwords for it somewhere.... :helpsmile:

j4y3m
03-01-2004, 12:32 PM
I wish I was an IGN Insider but I'd rather just pay...

Illuminati
03-01-2004, 04:19 PM
You're unlikely to get "passwords" because none will remain effective - Any which are released onto serial sites etc are likely to be shut.

Truth be told, I am a subscriber to IGN Insider and surprisingly for the £3 it costs a month it seems worth it :) (as I also regular GameSpy and GameSpot yet am too cheap to subscribe to them, that's something :lol:)

muchspl2
03-01-2004, 04:29 PM
why would you pay for something that you can get free on a hundred other web sites

Illuminati
03-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@1 March 2004 - 17:29
why would you pay for something that you can get free on a hundred other web sites
You mean like GameFAQs? :lol:

Originally it was to check out a guide or two that non-subscribers couldn't access (The only other site I knew that did guides at the same quality was GameSpot, but GS wasn't as reliable and I couldn't stand all those bloody ads).

After I subscribed and waited for the trial to end, I had a look at some of the stuff there including the video reviews. I was generally impressed so I stayed on :)

Though FAQs hosted on GameFAQs do still pick up a lot of things that IGN Guides miss :D

dinner123
03-01-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@1 March 2004 - 15:19
Truth be told, I am a subscriber to IGN Insider and surprisingly for the £3 it costs a month it seems worth it :) (as I also regular GameSpy and GameSpot yet am too cheap to subscribe to them, that's something :lol:)
IGN and Gamespot are going to merge sometime in the future.