PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Tag Editor

pdog6985
03-02-2004, 04:17 PM
Does anyone know how to edit more then one tag at a time in kazaa lite?

Say I have 10 Mpegs, how would I edit all of their "Author" or "Description" tags at the same time. Highlighting them all doesnt work.

I have a bunch of TV shows I have ripped from my TV but they wernt properly tagged. Anyone help, thanks in advance!

~FunK_mOb~
03-02-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by pdog6985@2 March 2004 - 17:17
Does anyone know how to edit more then one tag at a time in kazaa lite?

Say I have 10 Mpegs, how would I edit all of their "Author" or "Description" tags at the same time. Highlighting them all doesnt work.

I have a bunch of TV shows I have ripped from my TV but they wernt properly tagged. Anyone help, thanks in advance!
You can higlight them all(or more than one) like you would higlight them anywhere else(for instance "my documents).Just make sure that the full filename is vissable of the file where you start sellecting.And then pull down or up to the files you want selected as well.You know what I mean? :unsure: That should do it.
I know that you can stop sharing multiple files if you do it like this,but i'm not too sure about editing the editor and stuff...give it a try :)

I hope I explained well.

edit:never mind,didn't read the post well :ph34r:

b4icu
03-03-2004, 10:35 AM
not to parade my ignorance, but im not even sure how to change those things in just one file, hehe.

MUSLEMAN
03-03-2004, 10:39 AM
and thats why you are hear boss, :lol:

under my media, choose a file and right click and choose edit :lol: