PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Help With

Burre
03-02-2004, 05:30 PM
Hi,

I have been playing PS2 for some time, until I recently bought a "PS2 to USB-converter", since I prefer playing with this pad.

conveniently, I can now play games with better graphics, and the preferred pad.
I have a few questions..

1. Can U recommend a good action/adventure game? (type: resident evil/ Onimusha) with a good story, NOT FPS(!) is Deus Ex any good?

over to the "real" probs..
2. .mdf and .mds files... what are those? do they work the same way as .bin and .cue?

3. my CD-burner is busted, but I got lots of HD-space.. can I just unpack with isobuster, and use a no-cd crack?

4.How can I know which games are compatible with the/a pad, and have support for the analogue controllers?

5. does a lot of PC games have support for AC3? in case of few, which ones?

thx in advance...

muchspl2
03-02-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Burre@2 March 2004 - 12:30
Hi,

I have been playing PS2 for some time, until I recently bought a "PS2 to USB-converter", since I prefer playing with this pad. 

conveniently, I can now play games with better graphics, and the preferred pad. 
I have a few questions..

1. Can U recommend a good action/adventure game? (type: resident evil/ Onimusha) with a good story, NOT FPS(!) is Deus Ex any good?

over to the "real" probs..
2. .mdf and .mds files... what are those? do they work the same way as .bin and .cue?

3. my CD-burner is busted, but I got lots of HD-space.. can I just unpack with isobuster, and use a no-cd crack?

4.How can I know which games are compatible with the/a pad, and have support for the analogue controllers?

5. does a lot of PC games have support for AC3? in case of few, which ones?

thx in advance...
2 yes it's for alcohol120% i BELIEVE
3 don't waste space extracting wioth iso uster, I would mount them with daemon tools
4 crap shoot, most can be confuigerd
5 again some do

info for deamon tools
http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

1. Install Daemon Tools
2. On the bottom of your screen there is little icon of Daemon Tools, click it.
3. Click on "Device 0: [H:] No media" (H could also be another letter) and a window pops up.
4. Select the disc image you want to load and click on open.