PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Worst Nightmares

DarthInsinuate
03-02-2004, 06:34 PM
mine was when i dreamt the Sun set one day, but never came back up - when i woke up i ran to the window and opened the curtains to make sure the Sun was there

bujub22
03-02-2004, 06:36 PM
no weed :o :( :unsure: :helpsmile:

Mr. Mulder
03-02-2004, 06:42 PM
being eaten by wild hedgehogs :fear:

Peerzy
03-02-2004, 06:43 PM
Having a gay man think that i was also gay, he continued to 'chat' me up in a club while i was dancing with girls :lol:

Peerzyboy :cool2:

I.am
03-02-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by peerzyboy@2 March 2004 - 11:43
Having a gay man think that i was also gay, he continued to 'chat' me up in a club while i was dancing with girls :lol:

Peerzyboy :cool2:
Now now, dont be in a state of denial. You know you want him. Its your unconscious thats signalling you. Go for it! Dont supress it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gemby!
03-02-2004, 09:05 PM
i guess it was the dream when there was a huge volcano that erupted on earth and it slowly leaked onto my house and very slowly all those around my died including my family - i woke up crying to that :(

another one is when im in a elevator and it crashes but i jump at the last moment and i end up being the only one who survives , and when i look back i see everyone all mangled

also carebears totally killing my best mate from primary - they were evil carebears ;) and i was young

bigboab
03-02-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by gemby!@2 March 2004 - 21:05
i guess it was the dream when there was a huge volcano that erupted on earth and it slowly leaked onto my house and very slowly all those around my died including my family - i woke up crying to that :(

another one is when im in a elevator and it crashes but i jump at the last moment and i end up being the only one who survives , and when i look back i see everyone all mangled

also carebears totally killing my best mate from primary - they were evil carebears ;) and i was young
@ Earthquake. If you are unfortunate to be in an earthquake, you will have troebles aplenty, but you will overcome them. :)

@ Elevator. Love affairs will be uncertain and unsatisfactory. :(

@ If a young woman dreams of a bear she will be threatened with a rival or some other misfortune. :(

Gemby!
03-02-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@2 March 2004 - 21:16
@ Earthquake. If you are unfortunate to be in an earthquake, you will have troebles aplenty, but you will overcome them. :)

@ Elevator. Love affairs will be uncertain and unsatisfactory. :(

@ If a young woman dreams of a bear she will be threatened with a rival or some other misfortune. :(
i sed volcano :blink:

the bear bit her head off !!! thats unfortunate !

CocoColaNut
03-04-2004, 06:48 AM
Very vivid nightmare: I'm in my old bedroom when I was a teen, heard knocking at the door, went to open it, and a demon about 3 feet tall was standing there with a distorted face and was holding a blue, glowing triangle in its' hands. I prayed, "God, Help me". Don't remember anything after that.

Another is I'm in my first house after I was married, in the backyard there were tiny little devils running around and dancing around a huge goat.

Both scared the living crap out of me, especially the first one.

Mathea
03-04-2004, 07:37 AM
Mine was when I got framed for a crime I didnt commit, and was in maximum security prison. I busted out of it and went on some wild trip tryin to clear my name.... (I dont remember what the crime was, but it was bad enough that the army n whole government was tracking me)

.... it always ends the same way too. They're closing in n im hiding out in a swamp, but im spotted and riddled with bullets. I fall back into the swamp and feel myself dying. Then there's a bit where (its hard to explain) but basically im dead and I realize the horror of it bc theres just nothing after. and its endless. Till I wake up that is.

Freaks me out every time.

blitz
03-04-2004, 07:45 AM
1 - I dreamed that I was brought up to be gay

2 - I was gay, but didn't realize it until I went to home and saw a guy making dinner, and calling me "honey".

Those dreams make me shiver....

Sparkle1984
03-04-2004, 06:01 PM
This isn't a nightmare - more like a weird dream I had last night. It was that I was walking around a supermarket with my family, and I was wearing a pair of sandals with the names of my loved ones on the inner sole, just underneath where my toes go. I was too embarrassed for other people to see the names on the shoes, so I had to keep making sure my toes went right up to the end, covering the names up. :lol: :lol:

I wonder what it means. Any dream-diarists here?

TARPD
03-04-2004, 07:06 PM
i had a dream i was one of the 4 horse men of the apocolypse. i was riding my horse round wakey and we ran into the ridings shopping centre. there i ran through the shopping centre flattening and chopping people up. then i was on the roof corner by a swat team and i realised my horse had 30mm cannons, so i threw a smoke grenade and took off (without killing em :blink: ) so here i was coming out of wakey and i got bored flying so i decided to spray lead into some cars(DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH), they were blowing up and flipping and burning and everything.
then i got to my school and there was a big meeting in the main hall with all the teachers. i flew through the windows, they didnt hurt, they sort of exploded round me. then i said "hail dave. bow down to me you set of teacher bastards" then opened fire (some more DUH DUH DUH DUH) take that mr h****n!. then there was only that new fit english teacher begging for her lifelife so we came to a settlement and had sex, then i blew up the world.

i made all this up btw... but it would be a cool dream, dont ya think?

lynx
03-04-2004, 09:14 PM
I dreamt that internet.news came back.

Top that one. :P

atiVidia
03-04-2004, 09:25 PM
i dreamt that IN came back and replaced 7th as admin

and owned this board!!!

shit... that ones reeeeally scary!

Gemby!
03-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by CocoColaNut@4 March 2004 - 06:48
Very vivid nightmare: I'm in my old bedroom when I was a teen, heard knocking at the door, went to open it, and a demon about 3 feet tall was standing there with a distorted face and was holding a blue, glowing triangle in its' hands. I prayed, "God, Help me". Don't remember anything after that.

Another is I'm in my first house after I was married, in the backyard there were tiny little devils running around and dancing around a huge goat.

Both scared the living crap out of me, especially the first one.
that would scare me too !!!!!

oh my brother had this dream that was a continuation of the nite out so he got sonfused with what actually happened

and i done that with er - i cant remember what was the episode and whats the dream !!! :rolleyes: