PDA

View Full Version : Another Jay Remix Now With Metallica's Black Ep

muchspl2
03-02-2004, 11:19 PM
its the black album from metalica with the acapella version of jay z's black album
its pretty good believe it or not, got a direct link :D

primo
03-03-2004, 01:05 AM
Mind telling some of us how and where we can get it?

muchspl2
03-03-2004, 01:12 AM
well I can't post it but if you pm should be online for the rest of today, don't know after that as its not my server

Celerystalksme
03-03-2004, 11:59 AM
For those who thought nu-metal wasnt bad enuff :rolleyes:

Laters
Cely :music1:

P.S. I thought Jay Z was out of the rap game for good...i thought we could all breathe a collective sigh of relief...but no he has to take his fake ass rhymes and dump them on both rock and metal albums before he is done...i thought NAS on a Korn album was bad enough...but this has taken shit to the brink...*sighs*...as Marilyn once said *Teh Rock Is Dead*...RIP...

muchspl2
03-03-2004, 02:19 PM
well one jay didn't do it, this is a bootleg
2 your entitled to your on opining but to make such a blanket statement without listing to it makes you look like a idiot that only hates rap and everything else is "better" well news flash it doesn't work that way in the real world

PS think the link is dead now :( sorry will check with all that PMed and try to find a alt link for them

Celerystalksme
03-03-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@4 March 2004 - 00:19
well one jay didn't do it, this is a bootleg
2 your entitled to your on opining but to make such a blanket statement without listing to it makes you look like a idiot that only hates rap and everything else is "better" well news flash it doesn't work that way in the real world

PS think the link is dead now :( sorry will check with all that PMed and try to find a alt link for them
1. Suck my dick

2. I listen to all types of music

3. My world is better so go fuck yourself

4. DJ's are try hards on a dare

5. I know im an idiot

6. I couldn't really care less now

7. Im out of things to saw

8. Im just blabbling now

9. Go fuck yourself again

10. Have a nice day

Laters
Cely :music1: