PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa Is Useless Where To Now

The_Hunter
03-03-2004, 02:43 AM
Where can you find games now as kazaa is useless and has bugger all games now. Does anyone know where you can get roller coaster original all 3 games or roller coaster original gold.

iMartin
03-03-2004, 02:48 AM
I'd say you can prolly find something on eMule, or Bittorent (SuprNova) (http://www.suprnova.org)

Manny Roscoe
03-03-2004, 04:23 AM
Most of the games on Kazaa Lite have viruses...just got one yesterday....now I've learned my lesson.

By the way, does anyone know where I can get ROM torrents for SNES, Genesis, ETC??

You know....like a torrent of the whole collection of SNES ROMS or something like that??

I've used Nova Search and SuprNova and cant find em'.... :huh:

Orange_Boy
03-03-2004, 05:09 AM
I doubt any program out there has every game ever made
should'nt blame your problems on a program which is pretty crap any ways for getting games
as they said use bit torrent or edonkey
kazaa is just good for music really

Keikan
03-03-2004, 05:37 AM
Where to now?

Ez go to the half horse half donkey with an e at the front!

Rip The Jacker
03-03-2004, 07:34 AM
Kazaa Is Useless Where To Now
mIRC. ;)

Moved to requests.

swarnel
03-03-2004, 09:42 AM
The Shops!!!!

The_Hunter
03-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Why to hell do you move things into here if I wanted it in here I would have put it here. Have a look at the amount of answer you get to your question in request shit all compared to where I put it so leave it in the future where it put thing thanks. I ts hard enough to get replies without you moving things.

j4y3m
03-03-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by The_Hunter@3 March 2004 - 13:14
Why to hell do you move things into here if I wanted it in here I would have put it here. Have a look at the amount of answer you get to your question in request shit all compared to where I put it so leave it in the future where it put thing thanks. I ts hard enough to get replies without you moving things.
It didn&#39;t belong there you muppet... <_< :lol:

Ben Hayes
03-03-2004, 06:26 PM
if you want roms sign up on edgeemu.com, great site has tons of roms

Rip The Jacker
03-04-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by The_Hunter@3 March 2004 - 06:14
Why did I move this into requests? Here is the main point of the thread:

Does anyone know where you can get roller coaster original all 3 games or roller coaster original gold.
Thats a request... <_<

SingaBoiy
03-05-2004, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+3 March 2004 - 17:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 3 March 2004 - 17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The_Hunter@3 March 2004 - 06:14
Why did I move this into requests? Here is the main point of the thread:

Does anyone know where you can get roller coaster original all 3 games or roller coaster original gold.
Thats a request... <_< [/b][/quote]
Yep. It belong here,i think the mod know all the "technicalities" (spel)