PDA

View Full Version : Teachers

supersonic
03-03-2004, 11:08 PM
There are several teachers in the school I currently go to, who piss everyone in the class off. For example, our physics teacher is failing everyone in the class (including me), even the very most outstanding students. Many people have signed petitions and reported him in other school, but there was no use. Now, the teacher hates me the most ( I don't know why). I'm not the kind o' person who make troubles or anything. I'm not one o' these dumb ppl who do not understand anything, but my marks and fairly good. He losses the assignments I give him many times and blames me for not handing them in, where I have 10 witnesses to proove that I gave the assignments to him, he rushes out of the clas, pretending to be busy or that he doesn't have time. :x :angry: :angry:
Now he really pissed me off and I want REVENGE :boxing: :blink: so anyone here knows the best way to piss of teachers and drive them :crazy: . I will prepare a petition that everyone in my school said that they are going to sign, because I'm not the only who is pissed off. Teachers, please join this thread and share with us what is the worst thing that pisses you off the most :w00t:

internet.news
03-03-2004, 11:10 PM
:ph34r:

Cheese
03-03-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@3 March 2004 - 22:10
Is this teacher you sam? :lol:

TARPD
03-03-2004, 11:24 PM
make them throw a chair at you then cry

Skweeky
03-03-2004, 11:26 PM
I always knew you were a bastard Sam :lol:

sonic...I have been in your position and I wrote a letter to the biggest magazine in Flanders, complaining about the 'small corruption' in schools. I never mentioned any names, just described a general problem. The letter got published and there was a lot to do around it. At some point there even came an open letter from the minister of education. I got interrogated by 3 principals :rolleyes: , I had to explain my motives in front of everyone and the letter I had written got analyzed in Dutch class to prove the composition wasn't that good. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I can tell you that all my teachers were well pissed off, everyone in my school knew who the letter was really poined at (my maths teacher at the time) and indeed. things started to get better after it.

I graduated that year as best of my class :)

internet.news
03-03-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by supersonic@3 March 2004 - 22:08
There are several teachers in the school I currently go to, who piss everyone in the class off. For example, our physics teacher is failing everyone in the class (including me), -even the very most outstanding students. Many people have signed petitions and reported him in other schools, but (there) it was no use. Now, the teacher hates me the most of all ( I don't know why). I'm not the kind of person who make trouble(s) or anything. I'm not one o' these dumb ppl?? who does not understand anything, but my marks and fairly good. He losses the assignments I give him many times and blames me for not handing them in, where as I have 10 witnesses to pro(o)ve that I gave the assignments to him, he rushes out of the class, pretending to be busy or (that) he doesn't have time.  :x :angry:  :angry:
Now he really pissed me off and I want REVENGE :boxing: <--less of that tsk&#33; :blink: so anyone here who knows the best way to piss of teachers and drive them&nbsp; :crazy: . I will prepare a petition that everyone in my school said that they are going to sign, because I&#39;m not the only who is pissed off. Teachers, please join this thread and share with us what is the worst thing that pisses you off the most&nbsp; :w00t:
I give this thread a......

F-

Poor work - I need to see you do better&#33;

TARPD
03-03-2004, 11:32 PM
this reminds me of a story i got reminded of the other day :blink: :ph34r:

once we were in detention and a mrs came in kissed a mr on the cheek then someone made that funny "awwww" noise and and the mrs said, "why shouldnt i?". i said "cos he&#39;s got a wife and kids" he nearly cried. getting dirt on your teachers is cool

internet.news
03-03-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by TARPD@3 March 2004 - 22:32
This reminds me of a story I was reminded of the other day. :blink:&nbsp; :ph34r:

Once we were in detention and a "mrs" came in, kissed a "mr" on the cheek then someone made that funny "awwww" noise. new sentance&#33; The mrs said"Why shouldnt I?". I said "because he&#39;s got a wife and kids". He nearly cried. Getting dirt on your teachers is cool.
I&#39;ve marked your work too ......

D-

Good improvement - keep it up&#33;

supersonic
03-03-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+4 March 2004 - 05:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 4 March 2004 - 05:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-supersonic@3 March 2004 - 22:08
There are several teachers in the school I currently go to, who piss everyone in the class off. For example, our physics teacher is failing everyone in the class (including me), -even the very most outstanding students. Many people have signed petitions and reported him in other schools, but (there) it was no use. Now, the teacher hates me the most of all ( I don&#39;t know why). I&#39;m not the kind of person who make trouble(s) or anything. I&#39;m not one o&#39; these dumb ppl?? who does not understand anything, but my marks and fairly good. He losses the assignments I give him many times and blames me for not handing them in, where as I have 10 witnesses to pro(o)ve that I gave the assignments to him, he rushes out of the class, pretending to be busy or (that) he doesn&#39;t have time. :x :angry: :angry:
Now he really pissed me off and I want REVENGE :boxing: <--less of that tsk&#33; :blink: so anyone here who knows the best way to piss of teachers and drive them :crazy: . I will prepare a petition that everyone in my school said that they are going to sign, because I&#39;m not the only who is pissed off. Teachers, please join this thread and share with us what is the worst thing that pisses you off the most :w00t:

F-

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
An English teacher. Hmm I got my lowest mark in that class this year. A 64% :angry: :censored: :boxing: :fear2:
IT IS TIME :gunsmile: :mad3:

Unfortunately, teachers can&#39;t beat student&#39;s. We are not in IRAQ where people have rights. Fortunately, the teachers I had in Iraq were way better and they respected the students as far as the students respected them.

The above are pretty good ideas. I will make a petition and write an article and publish it in the school&#39;s news paper, attacking, flamming and blamming irresponsible and careless teachers.

thnx guys.

TARPD
03-03-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+3 March 2004 - 23:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 3 March 2004 - 23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TARPD@3 March 2004 - 22:32
This reminds me of a story I was reminded of the other day. :blink: :ph34r:

Once we were in detention and a "mrs" came in, kissed a "mr" on the cheek then someone made that funny "awwww" noise. new sentance&#33; The mrs said"Why shouldnt I?". I said "because he&#39;s got a wife and kids". He nearly cried. Getting dirt on your teachers is cool.
I&#39;ve marked your work too ......

D-

Good improvement - keep it up&#33; [/b][/quote]
i give your work a

U

for STFU

internet.news
03-03-2004, 11:50 PM
Look what I found in Mr Arcadia&#39;s office.....

Image Resized
[img]http://www.eilertech.com/photos/photo5/stick.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://www.eilertech.com/photos/photo5/stick.jpg') :ph34r:

seiya_33
03-03-2004, 11:54 PM
take there car for a drive , :lol: .

there was this teacher that just was out to get me and my friends , we were the only ones that flunked her class , so one day we just decide to take her car go out for a drive get drunk , puke in her car and fill her gas tank with sugar , damn that was fun , 1 week later her car breaks down and blames me and my friends , but she had no evidence , that was a close one.

TARPD
03-03-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by seiya_33@3 March 2004 - 23:54
take there car for a drive , :lol: .

there was this teacher that just was out to get me and my friends , we were the only ones that flunked her class , so one day we just decide to take her car go out for a drive get drunk , puke in her car and fill her gas tank with sugar , damn that was fun , 1 week later her car breaks down and blames me and my friends , but she had no evidence , that was a close one.
not even DNA?

Manny Roscoe
03-04-2004, 12:04 AM
Go all Ninja Gaiden on his ass. :ninja:

supersonic
03-04-2004, 12:15 AM
They setup this year a digital camera in every single corner around the school (no kidding) and how will I take the car if they close every single door and I have no keys :(
I just want something reasonable to do, where it is easy and effective. One way is not to listen and ignore them, that is what everybody started doing today, but there was no effect, because the teacher is teaching himself and keeps talking. He kept us 10 mins after class and kept talking. I take a tylinol pill (or aspirin) what ever is available sometimes in lunch, because my head hurts (headache) when I listen to him.

supersonic
03-04-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@4 March 2004 - 05:20
Look what I found in Mr Arcadia&#39;s office.....

Image Resized
Image Resized
[img]http://www.eilertech.com/photos/photo5/stick.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> (http://www.eilertech.com/photos/photo5/stick.jpg) :ph34r:
Evidence <_<

Marius24
03-04-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by supersonic@3 March 2004 - 23:15
They setup this year a digital camera in every single corner around the school (no kidding) and how will I take the car if they close every single door and I have no keys :(
I would recommend slashing the teachers tires with a knife. Or chipping all the paint of his car or crack a window of the car :)

Skweeky
03-04-2004, 01:03 AM
Um ok

See, that article, it had so much impact because it was SUBTLE

Flaming won&#39;t do any good, they&#39;ll just laugh at you :rolleyes:

supersonic
03-04-2004, 01:33 AM
so what do u suggest?

Virtualbody1234
03-04-2004, 01:39 AM
All these ideas to destroy property or steal things are very bad ideas. Use your smarts to prove the teacher wrong by writing an essay about the situation and your knowledge of the subject matter then submit it to the principal&#39;s office.

supersonic
03-04-2004, 01:49 AM
Many people have done so, especially in this school. He is known to be a very bad teacher, but what bothers me is that they kicked the old teacher, who was the best for this new teacher. Replaced good with bad. Many people filled petitions, but that did not work as well.

Condoleeza Rice
03-04-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Skweeky@3 March 2004 - 23:26

sonic...I have been in your position and I wrote a letter to the biggest magazine in Flanders, complaining about the &#39;small corruption&#39; in schools. I never mentioned any names, just described a general problem. The letter got published and there was a lot to do around it. At some point there even came an open letter from the minister of education. I got interrogated by 3 principals :rolleyes: , I had to explain my motives in front of everyone and the letter I had written got analyzed in Dutch class to prove the composition wasn&#39;t that good.&nbsp; :rolleyes:

Anyway, I can tell you that all my teachers were well pissed off, everyone in my school knew who the letter was really poined at (my maths teacher at the time) and indeed. things started to get better after it.

I know one teacher in our school is really worse, I don&#39;t know if
sam can compete with him. He is english teacher, and told us once
he only chose to be teacher due to the save job, money and the
much holiday he gets as a teacher.

Yep, and one time - as he don&#39;t love my handwriting, ok, in some
ways he was right, but I changed a lot since then - then he gave me
a bad mark I complained at the teacher who is taking car of all the
english teachers. And yes she corrected the work again.

But I also know a lot of teacher who are not that bad.

Edited: I don&#39;t know if your chances are good, but in germany it is difficult
for a teacher to get fired. He really must have done something really
worse to get fired. You know if you are teacher, your job is quite save,
as you are working for the states Private teachers at private schools are
easier to be fired I think.

callum
03-04-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Condoleeza Rice+4 March 2004 - 00:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Condoleeza Rice @ 4 March 2004 - 00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@3 March 2004 - 23:26

sonic...I have been in your position and I wrote a letter to the biggest magazine in Flanders, complaining about the &#39;small corruption&#39; in schools. I never mentioned any names, just described a general problem. The letter got published and there was a lot to do around it. At some point there even came an open letter from the minister of education. I got interrogated by 3 principals :rolleyes: , I had to explain my motives in front of everyone and the letter I had written got analyzed in Dutch class to prove the composition wasn&#39;t that good. :rolleyes:

I know one teacher in our school is really worse, I don&#39;t know if
sam can compete with him. He is english teacher, and told us once
he only chose to be teacher due to the save job, money and the
much holiday he gets as a teacher.

Yep, and one time - as he don&#39;t love my handwriting, ok, in some
ways he was right, but I changed a lot since then - then he gave me
a bad mark I complained at the teacher who is taking car of all the
english teachers. And yes she corrected the work again.

But I also know a lot of teacher who are not that bad.

Edited: I don&#39;t know if your chances are good, but in germany it is difficult
for a teacher to get fired. He really must have done something really
worse to get fired. You know if you are teacher, your job is quite save,
as you are working for the states Private teachers at private schools are
easier to be fired I think. [/b][/quote]
IN?

atiVidia
03-04-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@3 March 2004 - 18:31

F-

I give sam a......

Z-

do us a favor and stop spamming the boards&#33;

and while ur at it, FUCK OFF&#33;

internet.news
03-04-2004, 02:19 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

- I think you missed the joke :P

Edit: You can stay behind 10mins until you&#39;ve worked it out

kaiweiler
03-04-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by supersonic@3 March 2004 - 19:08
There are several teachers in the school I currently go to, who piss everyone in the class off. For example, our physics teacher is failing everyone in the class (including me), even the very most outstanding students. Many people have signed petitions and reported him in other school, but there was no use. Now, the teacher hates me the most ( I don&#39;t know why). I&#39;m not the kind o&#39; person who make troubles or anything. I&#39;m not one o&#39; these dumb ppl who do not understand anything, but my marks and fairly good. He losses the assignments I give him many times and blames me for not handing them in, where I have 10 witnesses to proove that I gave the assignments to him, he rushes out of the clas, pretending to be busy or that he doesn&#39;t have time. :x :angry: :angry:
Now he really pissed me off and I want REVENGE :boxing: :blink: so anyone here knows the best way to piss of teachers and drive them :crazy: . I will prepare a petition that everyone in my school said that they are going to sign, because I&#39;m not the only who is pissed off. Teachers, please join this thread and share with us what is the worst thing that pisses you off the most :w00t:
Just walk up and pull down your pants and take a shit on his desk, then just casually walk out as if nothing happened.

internet.news
03-04-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by kaiweiler@4 March 2004 - 01:37

Just walk up and pull down your pants and take a shit on his desk, then just casually walk out as if nothing happened.
that&#39;s right - a kid in my classs did that and I gave him A+&#39;s for the rest of the year.............but then my dad grows rhubarb and I hadn&#39;t bought his birthday present yet :rolleyes:

supersonic
03-04-2004, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@4 March 2004 - 08:15

that&#39;s right - a kid in my classs did that and I gave him A+&#39;s for the rest of the year.............but then my dad grows rhubarb and I hadn&#39;t bought his birthday present yet :rolleyes: [/quote]
:clap: :shit: :clap:

internet.news
03-04-2004, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by supersonic@4 March 2004 - 02:32

:clap:&nbsp; :shit:&nbsp; :clap:
Good work&#33;&#33;

A+

Keep it up :)

Evil Gemini
03-04-2004, 03:50 AM
When i was in highschool, we had a math teacher that was a real real C*nt
He would pick on us for anything.

Ya know how their are them stupid ass dress codes and you have to wear the right colours ??

Well, my friend had a jumper in his school bag and the teacher told him to go down to the office and get a dress pass.

He was saying that he is not even wearing it and he kept telling him to go down to the office.

I couldnt take this shit anymore so i stood up and said

"why do you always have to be a C*nt, he isnt even wearing the jumper, would you give me a dress pass if i had wrong colored clothing in my back ??"

And you know what he said to me ??

"well if you do, you should go down to the office to and wait out side for me"

I whent out side and he started talkin shit and i told him to go fuck him self so i got susspended for the rest of the year.

And we had 3 months left untill the year was finished.

This guy was a complete wanker.

He was going out with a student and she left him because he kept pressuring her for a blow job :lol: :lol: :lol:

supersonic
03-04-2004, 04:01 AM
The above applies to a case I had. My English teacher made me go to my locker to put the jacket that I was not wearing (I was holding it). Even we are allowed to keep wearing them if we come from outside the school (portable), whcih look like concentration camps (no joke).

h1
03-04-2004, 05:29 AM
:blink: Why was my post deleted? All I did was post a link to a site that archives textfiles from the BBS era. :helpsmile: