PDA

View Full Version : Participation Level

Alice Band
03-07-2004, 04:15 AM
If I have 3 users downloading from me - one has a pl of 13190, one has 13185, and the last has 13179, but they all have different user names, is it just co-incidence that the pl's are in such a similar range? I could understand if the numbers were a bit more random, but just looking at the pl's, I would think it was 1 user who's pl was steadily dropping as they downloaded. If they've all got different user names, then surely that can't be the case - Can it?

Sorry if this is a bit of a noob question. I can't find anything in searches or FAQ that gives me the answer I'm looking for. Thanks. :)

MUSLEMAN
03-07-2004, 04:54 AM
well people are in line and their participation levels are gonna be close to download from you because the pl decides the place in line

Alice Band
03-07-2004, 11:23 AM
Thanks MUSLEMAN, I just thought if you had a 5 digit pl, you were using the cheat, and all people with the cheat could download on a first come first served basis,
because it didn't give priority amongst cheat users.

Also I read another post about these 5 digit pl's, and it said that only the owner of that pl would see it displayed like that, and the people they downloaded from would see them as a K-lite master. So unless I've misunderstood, I don't know why I see their 5 digit number. I have 'show real pl' ticked but I thought that only affected the way others viewed me, not the way I view them.

MUSLEMAN
03-07-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Alice Band@7 March 2004 - 07:23
Thanks MUSLEMAN, I just thought if you had a 5 digit pl, you were using the cheat, and all people with the cheat could download on a first come first served basis,
because it didn't give priority amongst cheat users.

Also I read another post about these 5 digit pl's, and it said that only the owner of that pl would see it displayed like that, and the people they downloaded from would see them as a K-lite master. So unless I've misunderstood, I don't know why I see their 5 digit number. I have 'show real pl' ticked but I thought that only affected the way others viewed me, not the way I view them.
show real ip, shows you your real ip. klite has its own pl hacked built in , but there are other ones for kmd, also if you disable the pl master and have a high pl your self then that will show :lol:

Alice Band
03-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Thanks for your help.

MUSLEMAN
03-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Alice Band@7 March 2004 - 14:50
Thanks for your help.
np boss for more info hit my sig :lol: