PDA

View Full Version : Spain Support Thread

shelly
03-12-2004, 05:29 AM
My deepest sympathies & thoughts are with the families of those tragically and senselessy killed! also to the injured and the citizens of Spain.

hermit777
03-12-2004, 08:13 AM
may the souls of the dead in spain rest in eternal peace within the arms of their
god/goddess.
lots of love and hugs throu cyberspace to all the survivors.

another sad day in a very sad world

j2k4
03-12-2004, 02:14 PM
I join everyone in expressing my sympathies, condolences and support to the friends and relatives of those killed and injured.

I hope the solidarity of those countries allied against terrorism now demonstrates a concrete support for Spain, now. ;)

sArA
03-12-2004, 08:10 PM
My deepest sympathy goes out to all of those affected by this most recent terrorist attack.....that means...us all :( It strikes another deep arrow of sorrow within the souls of us all.

To the Spanish people, my particular sympathies for your losses and for the horror of such an attack on your sovereign land, on your democracy, on your people.

To those of us in the UK...we could be just playing the waiting game...worried? a little scared? You bet.

Rat Faced
03-12-2004, 10:16 PM
As usual, i cannot find the words to convey my sorrow, however my sympathies and thoughts are with the Relatives, Friends of the victims and the Spanish people today. :(

Please j2k4 and sara, no political points to be had in a thread like this...use the other one.

Samurai
03-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Firstly, What a wonderful gesture shelly

I would also wish to express my sympathies towards all the family, friends and colleagues of all those who have perished and to those injured in this dastardly attack.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Samurai :(

kAb
03-13-2004, 05:17 PM
My sincere sympathies and condolences to those who were affected by this in-human attack.

My sympathies can only go so far, but I hope they can mean something to someone who was affected in some way.

Biggles
03-13-2004, 10:43 PM
My sympathies go out to all who been bereaved and injured. This kind of insanity does nothing, it is the ultimate nihilism.

mrcall1969
03-18-2004, 11:21 PM
It's a shame that this thread has so little replies compared to other threads on the subject, it's also a shame that the fight against terrorism was mentioned.

Thoughts with the dead, not against any fight.

mogadishu
03-23-2004, 03:49 AM
dito