PDA

View Full Version : Locked Topics = Locked Minds

blackhatknight
03-14-2004, 12:54 AM
Dear, dear, dear

I reckon I added a reply to a topic and someone locked it, maybe a mod, it was rowing with? Well folks seem this both hello and goodbye, i do however remember when this forum was full of people some only flamed, some on stired shit, but no one locked forums, ain't what I remember so I take a bow and say goodbye

bigboab
03-14-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by blackhatknight@14 March 2004 - 00:54
Dear, dear, dear

I reckon I added a reply to a topic and someone locked it, maybe a mod, it was rowing with? Well folks seem this both hello and goodbye, i do however remember when this forum was full of people some only flamed, some on stired shit, but no one locked forums, ain't what I remember so I take a bow and say goodbye
I suggest that you tell us the topic and the post that you attempted to make. Otherwise your post is completely pointless.

Rappy
03-14-2004, 12:58 AM
internet.news is back :rolleyes:

blackhatknight
03-14-2004, 01:00 AM
veg or vegin as I recall the topic my post

"you didn't like that, i guess there's no pleasing someone"

inoffenensive as it is my previous post, slightly more indignatious, had alread secured the locking of that thread so once again I say hello and goodbye i wish i didn't have to see this community come to this

seiya_33
03-14-2004, 01:01 AM
didnt read any of the post , what we talking about?

Cheese
03-14-2004, 01:03 AM
I'm more interested in how Lamsey managed to lock the thread... :lol:

imo that thread deserved to be locked you bumped a three month olf thread just to take a pot shot at people... <_<

DarthInsinuate
03-14-2004, 01:03 AM
i think the topic got locked because it was turning into a (badly-spelt) flame post, also it was frickin&#39; old so the argument probably would have lost some context

and i&#39;m having trouble decyphering &#39;indignatious&#39;

pol
03-14-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by blackhatknight@14 March 2004 - 00:54
Dear, dear, dear

I reckon I added a reply to a topic and someone locked it, maybe a mod, it was rowing with?&nbsp; Well folks seem this both hello and goodbye, i do however remember when this forum was full of people some only flamed, some on stired shit, but no one locked forums, ain&#39;t what I remember so I take a bow and say goodbye
i locked it because you bumped a post from last year just to have a dig at someone here (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=79289&view=findpost&p=925262)

seiya_33
what topic , what is everybody talking about?

Evil Gemini
It got locked because its a thread that goes nowhere and it was a pain in the ass trying to convince someone its not evil to eat meat.

like ffs the guy was..........

Arghh fuckit im not going through that again :frusty: :lol:

BTW who locked it ?

I thought it was lamsey for a sec their but he aint a mod anymore :unsure:

EDIT: just read pol&#39;s thingy