PDA

View Full Version : Html To Php ?

sharedholder
03-14-2004, 12:40 PM
How to convert a site from html to PHP ? I need to do it fast and easy, klitetools is growing fast and begin to be huge for html.TY.

vivitron 15
03-14-2004, 05:28 PM
to convert from html to php, change the extension to .php from .html

personally, i would also use an sql database, if this is available to you - that way the "new" page etc will all be auto updated. take a look at my site www.darlo.plus.com go to the links page - its basically the same as you would have i guess - just not as graphical. i could give you the source, but its prob not too well written - just google for php/sql commands, and make it exactly how you want, it isnt that hard to learn really, just half a dozen commands

NightStalker
03-14-2004, 05:43 PM
sharedholder, try looking at this (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=97260) topic.. ;)

sharedholder
03-14-2004, 06:41 PM
Thanks but doesn't help too much , i need to do it fast and easy not check all tutorials and learn some days, i don't have time.You should tell me how to do it not show me some tutorials list.Thanks anyway. :)

NightStalker
03-14-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@14 March 2004 - 13:41
Thanks but doesn't help too much , i need to do it fast and easy not check all tutorials and learn some days, i don't have time.You should tell me how to do it not show me some tutorials list.Thanks anyway. :)
You should learn how to do it, instead of leaning on someone else to show you. :)

h1
03-15-2004, 12:23 AM
SH, I'm willing to do backend for you... the forums are still sleepy. :ninja: