PDA

View Full Version : Skype

Champion
03-15-2004, 04:51 PM
Some one heard about Skype...? http://skype.com/

I don't now if it have spyware... i hadn't treid it.. but if it is good program, hope we can hack it too, to Skype Lite :01: if it is worth it. :D

Mullyman
03-15-2004, 05:02 PM
No it does not have spyware or adware...good beta program...very clear sound to it B)

Amarjit
03-15-2004, 05:49 PM
Yeah I was reading a good article in PC Pro the other day - apparently it combines both efficiency and features: unseen in the VoIP industry ...

Schuler
03-15-2004, 06:37 PM
I tried it once, worked pretty good. Like it said it's the original creators/programmers of KaZaA but not the people who shoved all the spyware into it.

Evil Gemini
03-16-2004, 03:17 AM
I dont see the difference between this skype program and any other messanging program :huh:

Mullyman
03-16-2004, 04:02 AM
Well for one thing it is not a "messenger program"...and second is the clarity of the sound B)

Quote from Skype:

Skype is free and simple software that will enable you to make free calls anywhere in the world in minutes. Skype, created by the people who brought you KaZaA uses innovative P2P (peer-to-peer) technology to connect you with other Skype users. If you are tired of paying outrageous fees for telephony, Skype is for you!