PDA

View Full Version : I Need Sum Help

ooo
03-09-2003, 02:58 AM
what program do i use to convert mp3 into midi format? sorry if wrong cat...

Jibbler
03-09-2003, 03:08 AM
Instead of trying to convert the files to MIDI, it might be easier just to hum them in your head.--

Jibbler

ooo
03-09-2003, 03:27 AM
lol... wat the hell.... thats alotta minutes of humming... :P

zolaisugly
03-10-2003, 11:15 AM
there are very few programs that can do this..by trying to convert to midi is difficult as midi needs to split all instruments into different groups..to make it easier to understand it is like buying a cake from a shop then trying to convert into original ingredients ie milk eggs flour etc....the reason i know this is that i have been trying to do the same thing as well but when i did a search on google i found only 2-3 prog that can do this and unless u buy full versoin they only split the 1st 15 sec's or do not allow you to save the file......

there are many fourms and discussions on this on google all which same the same :alien: :zorro:

alan36uk
03-11-2003, 12:26 AM
why would you want to downgrade something ?
hmmmm

J'Pol
03-11-2003, 12:45 AM
The question is ludicrous

MIDI means Musical Instrument Digital Interface. It is nothing more than an agreement that certain numbers will mean certain things. The numbers will represent an instrument and a tone. For example 1 represents an acoustic piano, as the instrument. 1 also represents middle C. These numbers are sent to the hardware / software, which knows what they mean and reproduces them. So the same midi file will sound different depending on the hardware / software.

An mp3 is music, in a compressed form. A midi file is data. I realise you are a lazy musician, but it's not that easy.

Chilly
03-11-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@9 March 2003 - 03:08
Instead of trying to convert the files to MIDI, it might be easier just to hum them in your head.--

Jibbler
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: haha Like It ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: B)