PDA

View Full Version : Musicmatch Question

healimonster
03-20-2004, 04:51 PM
So I downloaded what I think is a cracked version of musicmatch. 8.0

I can burn, and supertag so I know the crack is working.

But I can't access the premium radio stations , auto DJ and the like. How would one go about find a way to do that?

tesco
03-20-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by healimonster@20 March 2004 - 11:51
So I downloaded what I think is a cracked version of musicmatch. 8.0

I can burn, and supertag so I know the crack is working.

But I can't access the premium radio stations , auto DJ and the like. How would one go about find a way to do that?
you need to have an account to use the radio stations, which u pay a monthly fee.

autoDJ works fine though, are u sure its cracked? it should say at the top left 'musicmatch jukebox PLUS'

sharedholder
03-20-2004, 05:11 PM
Get Winamp 5.02, is better. ;)

healimonster
03-20-2004, 05:18 PM
As for the service.. I guess its like a AOL type thing? I.E. good luck trying to find a free account?

I guess its not cracked... it just says Musicmatch.

It also have a great deal of dificulty to connect to the internet... when no other programs seem to have that problem.

How to crack it?

I have tried winamp.... it just doesn't seem as user friendly. I am sure it is a great program once you get to know how to use all of its features... but it just seemed clunky creating and editing playlists.

tesco
03-20-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by healimonster@20 March 2004 - 12:18
As for the service.. I guess its like a AOL type thing? I.E. good luck trying to find a free account?

I guess its not cracked... it just says Musicmatch.

It also have a great deal of dificulty to connect to the internet... when no other programs seem to have that problem.

How to crack it?

I have tried winamp.... it just doesn't seem as user friendly. I am sure it is a great program once you get to know how to use all of its features... but it just seemed clunky creating and editing playlists.
pm me your email and i will send u the crack...

Horsemen
03-21-2004, 08:57 PM
Check your P.M's for the the fix