PDA

View Full Version : P2p

jazzthefunk
03-21-2004, 10:00 PM
What is the best p2p these days?

edit - merged this with your other topic, and removed the third one ;)

DarthInsinuate
03-21-2004, 10:03 PM
i find delivering stuff by hand is very reliable, and incase the git gives you a fake bring something wooden or metal to hit him/her with

sharedholder
03-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Doesn't exist '' the best'' eMule & ed2k network are very good for the content but not for speeds, fasttrack - kazaa lite good for speed but not for content, bittorent can be the best ( content & speeds ) but is full with leechers, Soulseek ( music only ) is good for content also but has problems sometimes, server down etc, Blubster Clean ( music only ) is good for both things speeds and content withoout any problems but is only for music, etc, etc.....Personally i'm using eMule for movies, apps, etc, and Clean Blubster for music. :)

vivitron 15
03-21-2004, 11:47 PM
Darth's plan isnt so far fetched - shove 10 dvdrw's into an envelope - send about anywhere in the world for £2, get rid of broadband - and next day (or maybe 2) arrival of 60films for next to nothing :)

jazzthefunk
03-21-2004, 11:48 PM
thankyou :D

TRshady
03-22-2004, 11:03 AM
Agree with you there shared :)
Could ya tell me where to get clean blubster?

Last one I tried wouldn't run after installation :(

sharedholder
03-22-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@22 March 2004 - 11:03
Agree with you there shared :)
Could ya tell me where to get clean blubster?

Last one I tried wouldn't run after installation :(
Get the official Blubster , install it, go to contol panel, uninstall a app called MySearc or something like that , run ad-aware & spybot, clean all the crap you find, reboot and run ad-aware & spybot again.Now you are clean and Blubster it works like new! :lol: Trust me , i'm using it . :) The clean Blubster doesn't work for me too.

TRshady
03-22-2004, 01:24 PM
The clean Blubster doesn't work for me too.

and you still go round telling everyone about it :P
Ok then .. I'll do as you say, blubster - cleaned ... got ya .. I'll do as you said tonight. :D
Only use ad-aware .. that'll do the job fine?

sharedholder
03-22-2004, 01:28 PM
Nope, get X-CLEANER FREE ( does not have installation ) so you don't must to install it.

TRshady
03-22-2004, 01:34 PM
Cheers .... suppose your give me a link to it in the other thread you mentioned it in?
I'll wait around for it .. so without installation ... it'll work better then ad-aware?

Seems to be a good day for software ... giving my comp a make over when I get back later tonight. :)