03-22-2004, 08:25 PM
You could always log out :lol: :lol:

100%
03-22-2004, 08:25 PM
huh?....

you talking to me?

bigboab
03-22-2004, 08:29 PM
You could always turn your head away from the computer. Not now! when I am speaking to you, that is the height of ignorance. What are you doing that requires all your attention, not all that much though, or you would not be reading this. :lol:

Canti
03-22-2004, 08:34 PM
Mayday... mayday.. boss away... cannot.. function...

Yogi
03-22-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Canti@22 March 2004 - 22:34
Mayday... mayday.. boss away... cannot.. function...
ding dong[Paging mr. Canti, Paging mr. Canti]ding dong

ding dong[mr. Canti, report to mr. Boss, please] ding dong

YoDong

Canti
03-22-2004, 10:26 PM
<Boss> Well Mr. Canti its obvious you cant stop posting long enough to do anything

<Canti> Gugga mooja mugga wugga

<Boss> Yes well we have decided to give you this office, it has been decorated in pink shrinkwrap to commemorate salmon day here a Fartopolis Inc. Oh and by the way, your transsexual dwarf assistant is required to slap you with a dirty wet pike in a somewhat similar manner to that slightly gay n00b action you get with irc..

<Canti> Blippa frippa danglewoot

<Boss>Canti you suck

<Canti>Blah, eat my balls...

bigboab
03-22-2004, 10:29 PM
I always wanted to work in a place like that, a dwarf under the table to see to your every needs. :rolleyes:

Yogi
03-22-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Canti@23 March 2004 - 00:26
<Boss> Well Mr. Canti its obvious you cant stop posting long enough to do anything

<Canti> Gugga mooja mugga wugga

<Boss> Yes well we have decided to give you this office, it has been decorated in pink shrinkwrap to commemorate salmon day here a Fartopolis Inc. Oh and by the way, your transsexual dwarf assistant is required to slap you with a dirty wet pike in a somewhat similar manner to that slightly gay n00b action you get with irc..

<Canti> Blippa frippa danglewoot

<Boss>Canti you suck

<Canti>Blah, eat my balls...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always wanted to work in a place like that, a dwarf under the table to see to your every needs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YoLol