PDA

View Full Version : "i Haven't Gotten Slapped Yet,"

<TROUBLE^MAKER>
03-22-2004, 10:30 PM
John Kerry has PTS (post traumatic stress) disorder flash backs, in respect to a presidential candidates mental health would PTSD be to much of a risk to the world?
An extreme example would be launching nukes during a psychotic PTS flash back.

below is a statement Kerry&#39;s wife made about his PTSD.

Unable to bear his lies, Heinz/Heinz Kerry had a famous fit during a Washington Post interview in 2002 when Kerry denied having Vietnam War flashbacks. Mimicking her husband screaming in panic, she told reporter Mark Leibovich: "I haven&#39;t gotten slapped yet," she says. "But there were times when I thought I might get throttled."
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michell...m20040128.shtml (http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/mm20040128.shtml)

Of course the two skull & Bones brothers will run US policy almost the same no matter who&#39;s elected and this is nothing more to them than a fraternity brother game of pool.
The real game is making the public believe the US would be on radically different courses determined by who&#39;s elected, in order to whip republican and democratic extremists into a frenzy.

I personally would rather have a president who substitutes a line of coke for aspirin than a PTSD sufferer who has insane flash backs.

Busyman
03-22-2004, 11:45 PM
Already know your line about why you want Bush?

He makes your stock rise. :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately for Bush, Americans seem galvanized against his bullshit. You&#39;ve already lost, barring a miracle or an election fix.

His stress attacks have never been seen by the public so far.

I rather have a temporarily insane President rather than a consistantly insane one.

Wizard_Mon1
03-22-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@22 March 2004 - 23:45
I rather have a temporarily insane President rather than a consistantly insane one.
I think you speak for a large majority of the worlds population when you say that. :)

Biggles
03-23-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@22 March 2004 - 22:30

I personally would rather have a president who substitutes a line of coke for aspirin .
:blink:

Is Ozzy allowed to stand for the Presidency?

Albeit, in the lucidity department at least, no one will notice the difference. :)

<TROUBLE^MAKER>
03-23-2004, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Biggles+22 March 2004 - 19:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggles @ 22 March 2004 - 19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-<TROUBLE^MAKER>@22 March 2004 - 22:30

I personally would rather have a president who substitutes a line of coke for aspirin .

Albeit, in the lucidity department at least, no one will notice the difference. :) [/b][/quote]
I&#39;m not sure Ozzy has a green card, you have to be born in the USA to be able to run & rule.

I don&#39;t really care who&#39;s elected, but GW is less likely to pass more gun control laws and I&#39;m an avid collector of military small arms.

Biggles
03-23-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>+23 March 2004 - 04:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (<TROUBLE^MAKER> @ 23 March 2004 - 04:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Biggles@22 March 2004 - 19:54
<!--QuoteBegin-<TROUBLE^MAKER>@22 March 2004 - 22:30

Albeit, in the lucidity department at least, no one will notice the difference. :)
I&#39;m not sure Ozzy has a green card, you have to be born in the USA to be able to run & rule.

I don&#39;t really care who&#39;s elected, but GW is less likely to pass more gun control laws and I&#39;m an avid collector of military small arms. [/b][/quote]
Would Arnie not be a better bet?

I am sure he would allow up to battlefield tactical weapons at least.

:helpsmile:

<TROUBLE^MAKER>
03-23-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Biggles+23 March 2004 - 16:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggles &#064; 23 March 2004 - 16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@23 March 2004 - 04:14

I don&#39;t really care who&#39;s elected, but GW is less likely to pass more gun control laws and I&#39;m an avid collector of military small arms.
Would Arnie not be a better bet?

I am sure he would allow up to battlefield tactical weapons at least.

:helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
Arnie was born in Austria, but he is a naturalized citizen. He has been hinting that the Constitution should be amended to allow naturalized citizens like him to run for president. Keeping in mind that he&#39;s a Replubican who&#39;s married to a Kennedy.

Alex H
03-25-2004, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>+23 March 2004 - 04:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (<TROUBLE^MAKER> @ 23 March 2004 - 04:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

I don&#39;t really care who&#39;s elected, but GW is less likely to pass more gun control laws and I&#39;m an avid collector of military small arms. [/b][/quote]
So Kerry has a (psycological) wound he got from serving his country. He&#39;s been dealing it pretty well. On the other hand is a guy who deserted from the cushiest job in the military&#33;

I know its great for you when your stocks rise, but perhaps you should find stocks to fit your financial plan, rather than finding a President to fit your stocks. If Bush gets re-elected your grandchildren will be paying off the debt he will rack up. Bush (as you can see from his business history) is really f*cking bad with money.

Do yourself a favour and ditch the Halliburton shares.

<TROUBLE^MAKER>
03-25-2004, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Alex H+24 March 2004 - 20:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alex H &#064; 24 March 2004 - 20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@23 March 2004 - 04:14

Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@22 March 2004 - 22:30

So Kerry has a (psycological) wound he got from serving his country. He&#39;s been dealing it pretty well. On the other hand is a guy who deserted from the cushiest job in the military&#33;

I know its great for you when your stocks rise, but perhaps you should find stocks to fit your financial plan, rather than finding a President to fit your stocks. If Bush gets re-elected your grandchildren will be paying off the debt he will rack up. Bush (as you can see from his business history) is really f*cking bad with money.

Do yourself a favour and ditch the Halliburton shares. [/b]

Of course the two skull & Bones brothers will run US policy almost the same no matter who&#39;s elected and this is nothing more to them than a fraternity brother game of pool.
The real game is making the public believe the US would be on radically different courses determined by who&#39;s elected, in order to whip republican and democratic extremists into a frenzy.[/quote]

As the old saying go&#39;s "the rich get richer" regardless as to whose prez.