PDA

View Full Version : Eetee, Do You Need More ?

sharedholder
03-23-2004, 06:34 AM
- edonkey
- gnutella
- bittorrent
- opennap
- Superpeer (eetee network)

SHreware but can be used for ulimited time with just a nagscreen. Spy free ( at least it claims )

Run on Windows,Mac OS X or Linux

Image Resized
http://content.sharereactor.it/gallery/etg.gif' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>

http://www.eetee.com/images/screenshots/eetee/palette.gif

<a href='http://www.eetee.com/]http://www.eetee.com/ (http://content.sharereactor.it/gallery/etg.gif' target='image'>[img)

p2pmaster
03-23-2004, 06:26 PM
any 1 tried this?

TRshady
03-23-2004, 06:37 PM
Sounds quite good .. you actually tried it shared?

sharedholder
03-23-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@23 March 2004 - 18:37
Sounds quite good .. you actually tried it shared?
Sounds very good, but didn&#39;t tried yet.

TRshady
03-23-2004, 07:40 PM
but didn&#39;t tried yet.
*but haven&#39;t tried it yet. < know english is a second language, wont know your wrong if your not told eh.

As for software ... I&#39;ll give it a try later tonight then and tell you what I think of it.

sharedholder
03-23-2004, 07:46 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

dOomed
03-24-2004, 12:50 AM
Just downloaded and tried it. Its pretty good. A lot of results with the searches. But i cant seem to find this one song by this guy named Ranking Stone. Im about to go download Soul Seek. But yea, the download speeds for me are in the 30s but sometimes goes down to 10s. The only complaint i have is the fact that you cant preview and the fact that there are queues. But i guess id rate it a 3.5
Nothin spectacular for me but not bad.

Colly
03-29-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@23 March 2004 - 19:40
*but haven&#39;t tried it yet. < know english is a second language, wont know your wrong if your not told eh.

As for software ... I&#39;ll give it a try later tonight then and tell you what I think of it.
...should be "but haven&#39;t tried it. <won&#39;t know you&#39;re wrong if you&#39;re not told, eh?"

Just thought you should set a better example when correcting someone.

Corrections:
1. The "yet" is redundant after saying "haven&#39;t tried it." Saying haven&#39;t tried it yet is similar to saying 9 a.m. in the morning.
2. Both possesive pronouns "your" should have been the contraction "you&#39;re" meaning "you are". A good example using the posessive pronoun "your" would be this example showing >your< mistakes.

Now let&#39;s see if you can find the mistakes I left in.

:) (just kidding - don&#39;t get all huffy)

SharedHolder: thanks for the software tip. I think eetee looks very interesting.

nostalgia
03-30-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Colly+29 March 2004 - 22:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colly @ 29 March 2004 - 22:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TRshady@23 March 2004 - 19:40

...should be "but haven&#39;t tried it. <won&#39;t know you&#39;re wrong if you&#39;re not told, eh?"

Corrections:
1. The "yet" is redundant after saying "haven&#39;t tried it." Saying haven&#39;t tried it yet is similar to saying 9 a.m. in the morning.
2. Both possesive pronouns "your" should have been the contraction "you&#39;re" meaning "you are". A good example using the posessive pronoun "your" would be this example showing >your< mistakes.

SharedHolder: thanks for the software tip. I think eetee looks very interesting. [/b][/quote]
Edited the mistakes? No, I&#39;m not english. :lol:

freak
04-02-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Colly+29 March 2004 - 23:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colly &#064; 29 March 2004 - 23:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TRshady@23 March 2004 - 19:40

Corrections:

SharedHolder: thanks for the software tip. I think eetee looks very interesting. [/b][/quote]
I really don&#39;t care I bucher the english language all the time... but without the yet then how do u know he&#39;s planning on trying it... if you say but haven&#39;t tried it.
It just means he hasn&#39;t tried it, but when u add the yet in there it means he&#39;s planning on trying it.

But this is getting way off topic lol

slaverunner_2002
04-02-2004, 08:55 AM
[B][FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue] B)
Geez, people, try to keep it a bit simpler, please...everyones a freaking linguist suddenly. LOL.

BTW, where can I try this eetee dealybopper thingy?

Cyril
04-04-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by slaverunner_2002@2 April 2004 - 20:55
BTW, where can I try this eetee dealybopper thingy?
If you look at the first post in this thread you will see the link to the site for this.

So, have anyone else tried it (yet ;) ), and if so please give us your opinion.

sharedholder
05-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Ea&#036;y_E from ZEROPAID review :

i tried it and well.....

heres the break down.

connects to G1, BT, edonkey, and opennap

G1 - average speed 2Kbps - 6MB file - overall bleh&#33; performance.

BT - average speed 60Kbps - 18MB file - S:5/ L:11, average use overall.

ED2K - average speed 16Kbps - queue wait 10 - 15secs before transfer, speed was constant till finish. overall better than average performance compared to regular ed2k/emule client, similar to overnet in performance.

opennap - average speed 17Kbps - 12MB file - constant speed no wait time. average overall performance.

Pros:

- descent multi-network client with a mass variety of available files.

- GUI is simple and not very cluttered or bloated.

- source IP of files is hard to determine due to so many connections from the start.

- browsing is very similar to current ed2k programs where the search items are tabbed between different searches.

- for being a multi-network program, has the ability to keep different network transfers separate, unlike say shareaza where a G2 file can spring up ed2k sources if ed2k is enabled and slow you down.

Cons:

- system resources required may be a little much for the average users pc or just meeting the requirements.

- broadband only, due to so many connections high speed is needed to send and recieve packets efficiently.

- you cant selectively connect to networks, ALL 4 networks are always connected with out an option to disconnect from any of them.

- preferences are lacking, nothing there except clean cache on restart, and update group configuration nothing more is available.

- no superpeers as of yet, full performance/potential is not seen yet.

- windowed interface, have to always drag windows around to view search, transfers and all, annoyance is minimal but its something rather tedious most people would dislike.

- space theme - eetee, (ET) plain icons, looks like something a 5 yr old would draw up and color in with crayons. overall an OK showing here when compared to a certain other space themed p2p program *cough*

*overall eetee seems to manage well, can sustain and handle a vast list of connections and not put a burden on transfer speed at the same time, project is a beta and shows good standing so far future efforts look to be well made.

Masked_Mistery
05-09-2004, 01:55 PM
This finds much, i didnt download anything but the search is very good&#33; :o

Masked_Mistery
05-09-2004, 01:59 PM
What is creating file??? what does it means?