PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Kno Of A Media Player ?

Confuzzled
03-10-2003, 03:55 AM
Okay.. does anyone know of a media player I can dl that I can put to play at full screen and it will stay and the mouse thing won't show.. and where it'll be a complete movie screen.. no media things stickin out anywhere... And I don't hafta worry bout the mouse accidently moving and making the movie play/stop/pause option bar appear ? I have Winows Media Playter.. I am recording with a TV-Out... and with windows media palyer u can hav full screen. but if u accidently bump the mouse.... the options appear.. I don't wanna record that by accident.... so if anyone know of a player please lemme kno.. THANKS !!!

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
03-10-2003, 03:59 AM
ummm try playing it with AVIPreview. If I preview a movie and it has a good 10 mins. or so, I usually watch it for that length, then when I move my mouse, nothing happens, the pointer won't even show. Nothing happens even if I click it lol. I have to prees the start "window" button on my keyboard to get it out of the full screen. :lol:

Try AVIpreview and see if it works... :D

Confuzzled
03-10-2003, 04:04 AM
LOL !!! :D Thanks !! I'll try that !!!!!

sequish
03-10-2003, 01:55 PM
SubViewer is a player that was made to displayed subtitles but works great with vcrs becouse you can adjust the size of the movie to fit the tv and best of all you can load all the parts of the movie in order and hit play and the vcr will record the whole movie without breaks,works good at night when im sleeping and not using the computer :D To Download SubViewer 3.063 on the web http://download.com.com/3000-2194-10134051.html

Ron
03-10-2003, 02:04 PM
DivX player works fine too.
But I'm puzzled.
I never have that with WMP. I have to right click to get the options.
The mouse pointer does show up if I move the mouse though, but I'm not quite sure if it would show on a recording.
(it doesn't on a screenshot..)

Confuzzled
03-10-2003, 06:42 PM
THANKS !!! Hmm... I dunno why it does that.. but yeah since it appears on the tv... it would record it... I believe....ahh! Its annoying..... Wish mine didn't do it.... :blink:

Confuzzled
03-10-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by sequish@10 March 2003 - 14:55
SubViewer is a player that was made to displayed subtitles but works great with vcrs becouse you can adjust the size of the movie to fit the tv and best of all you can load all the parts of the movie in order and hit play and the vcr will record the whole movie without breaks,works good at night when im sleeping and not using the computer :D To Download SubViewer 3.063 on the web http://download.com.com/3000-2194-10134051.html
HEY THANKS !!! :D

Rocktron
03-10-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Confuzzled@10 March 2003 - 19:42
THANKS !!! Hmm... I dunno why it does that.. but yeah since it appears on the tv... it would record it... I believe....ahh! Its annoying..... Wish mine didn't do it.... :blink:
I have the same thing!

The Fullscreen option is Grey and so not selectable.

If you go to tools/options/performance you can enable the full screen option... but it is on! :blink:
Turn it off..., exit mediaplayer. Start mediaplayer again, go to tools/options/performance again and turn it on again... now it stay's on!

Worked for me! Try it!

Confuzzled
03-10-2003, 10:55 PM
:lol: HEY I HAFTA TRY THAT !!! THANKS !!! :D