PDA

View Full Version : Revolutions Torrent

KLResurrectionUser
03-25-2004, 10:04 PM
i already have one version but it has chinese subtitles and extremely dark in colour and brightness. So im looking for a better version.
Ive been to VCDQuality.com to get all the info on all the different rips but have not been successful in finding any of those releases at superNova.org or anywhere else.
The best release apparently by votes is Matrix Revolutions *PROPER* *WS* (http://www.vcdquality.com/index.php?page=search&genre=1&query=revolution) [3CD's]
So if anyone has that version or knows of a better version then please pass it on to me.please please pretty please.
My ideal preference is:
2CD's>XVID>AC3>WS.

KLResurrectionUser
03-25-2004, 10:10 PM
there are apparently many releases of Matrix Revolutions (http://www.vcdquality.com/index.php?page=search&genre=1&query=revolution) if u click on the link for VCDQuality.com i have given u you will know what i mean.
SO does anyone have any of those releases?

{I}{K}{E}
03-25-2004, 10:58 PM
I have downloaded the DVD-r today so there are xvid dvdrips out there..

check the verified section

KLResurrectionUser
03-25-2004, 11:08 PM
can u give me some details of ur verison of download like size>codec>leagth>aspect ratio>original release name> no. of cd's > subtitles
do u have the weblink or torrent file or hash detals of ur download please? id be really grateful.

delphin460
03-26-2004, 01:32 AM
i downloaded the scream version of mirc its 2 cd's and rocks

its xvid but is only mp3 lame audio but vid quality is great

i dont think you will get the ac3 version on 2 cd's though

KLResurrectionUser
03-26-2004, 01:51 AM
u wanna bet ..just go check out vcdquality.com (http://www.vcdquality.com) and search for revolution and see what you get. To get the wicked DVD torrent of this movie then go to supernova.org (http://www.supernova.org) and search for revolution torrent.
the one to get from there will be called:
3-10 Matrix 3: Revolutions (dvd with engl... 2048MB

Its big but ive previewed the quality and it f**king AMAZING. (pardon the french)

delphin460
03-26-2004, 05:02 AM
who the hell wants sub titles you cant get rid of lol

get the one you mentioned or the scream one , i go both and they are exactly the same quality

btw i got the version u mentioned on mirc also, only took 6 hrs , same thing would have taken 12 hrs on bt

bo_selecta
03-26-2004, 05:28 AM
Or ya can just go to suprnova and get the DVD copy + features etc etc yah de yah.

4.4 Gig but saves all this cd cutin films up stuff.

bo_selecta
03-26-2004, 05:30 AM
Suprnova.org got the DVD-r

4.4 Gb, takes ages but cant b beaten for quality

delphin460
03-26-2004, 06:39 AM
um i doubt there are features yet , it aint been released on dvd yet has it

KLResurrectionUser
03-26-2004, 07:17 AM
QUOTE:
[ delphin460 Posted on 26 March 2004 - 01:32
i downloaded the scream version of mirc its 2 cd's and rocks

its xvid but is only mp3 lame audio but vid quality is great

i dont think you will get the ac3 version on 2 cd's though ]
i just checked and ur right about the audio.the video is very a good xvid but audio is only 154kbps MPEG Layer-3 so i wont waste my time with this one.

QUOTE:
[ delphin460 Posted on 26 March 2004 - 05:02
[ btw i got the version u mentioned on mirc also, only took 6 hrs , same thing would have taken 12 hrs on bt ]...........[ um i doubt there are features yet , it aint been released on dvd yet has it ]

im getting the 4.4Gig one now. I believe it is a DVD Release becase its in the format of an image file called m3-cn-tom.img. Its not official release obviouly.its been propbably taken from the studios without permission or something along those lines.
You can get it from suprnova.org (http://www.suprnova.org/)
This is the one you want:
Movies_______________>_______________Filesize>Seeds>DLs> Kind>Submitter>Info
03-10>Matrix 3: Revolutions (dvd with engl... >2048Mb >31 >310 >- >anonymous >imdb

Good luck with it. its a big one.

KLResurrectionUser
03-26-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by delphin460@26 March 2004 - 05:02
who the hell wants sub titles you cant get rid of lol

get the one you mentioned or the scream one , i go both and they are exactly the same quality

btw i got the version u mentioned on mirc also, only took 6 hrs , same thing would have taken 12 hrs on bt
i do have mirc. i did try to use it but i didnt get anywhere as im not much of an expert in mirc..can u give me some details on what u did to download ur version coz i'd like to give it a try.
A basic where to go (weblinks) and how to (quick simple guidance) start download would be really nice. i'd really appreciate this delphin460.

KLResurrectionUser
03-26-2004, 07:27 AM
Yeah i know..i left it to dl oevrnite and ut only d/loaded about 30mb.shame really. But the quality is AMAZING. so im gonna keep this downloading.

I dont have DVD-burner..can i extract image file and watch it on my pc with all the menus and stuff? how did u do it?

Rip The Jacker
03-26-2004, 07:33 AM
@KLResurrectionUser
I've merged your two threads. Post only one.