PDA

View Full Version : Internet Explorer

angel_of_death57
03-27-2004, 01:41 AM
My Internet Explorer or XP keeps downloadin the files without letting me decide and ope nthem in a new window this is zips only can some let me download them like wherei can choose what to do.

Chewie
03-27-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by angel_of_death57@27 March 2004 - 01:41
My Internet Explorer or XP keeps downloadin the files without letting me decide and ope nthem in a new window this is zips only can some let me download them like wherei can choose what to do.
Eh? English may be better for communication, in here.

Do I understand that IE just opens zip files without asking (like it fucking does with pdf files after installing anything Adobe) and you want it to ask?
Dunno how to cure that, but GOOGLE (http://www.google.com) would no doubt give you the answer.

bulio
03-27-2004, 01:47 AM
gotta agree with googling B)

angel_of_death57
03-27-2004, 02:01 AM
Fixed it thank you for advice

bulio
03-27-2004, 02:09 AM
and so here goes my famous saying "that's what i'm here for" :P

peat moss
03-27-2004, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by bulio@26 March 2004 - 18:09
and so here goes my famous saying "that's what i'm here for" :P
Ya my saying is what did you do to fix it ? Fu king can't win B)

Edit: What I mean is what did angel do to fix the problem? Is this not a help and sharing forum? Guess I'm in the wrong place . I'm so sick of did you Google that or this . A bunch of SMUG plicks laffing at the nubbies . I like reading about computer problems and solutions . This forum is going down hill bunch of cronies not taking the time of day to help some poor smuchk looking for answers . Pathetic :(