PDA

View Full Version : To Clear A Few Things Up

7thElement
03-28-2004, 06:23 AM
HI,

just to clear a few things up since I found a funny post in the lounge:

VB and Paul did not sell the board to me - VB gave it to me cause he was very busy with his life and school etc. When I took over I relocated the board from the old host to the current server which is located at the EV1 datacenter.

I am expanding my company and I am also developing a new massive multiplayer rpg like ultime online which means that my time is very limited. Cause of this I asked brian if he wants to manage the board cause I simply don't have enough time to do all things at once.

The idea was to keep the changes secret cause I knew people would not like a new admin - so we decided that brian should post under my name until a month is over (just to show you that nothing changed even if there is a new admin)

After a few posts we decided to tell you the truth cause brian has another "style" so nobody would buy it anyway... so we just created a new nick for him and that's it.

The server is still the same (not like sharedholder or haxxor told) and this wont change cause there is no reason to move he board to a new server. Brian is a good guy - he runs many big sites and boards and he knows what he does.

What I personally think is that haxxor got mad cause I posted his sourcecode and sharedholder is maybe mad cause he didn't become a mod when he expected it. I talked to him and he was nice but afterwards I think he only cares about his site and money he makes. If you take a look at his posts he only cares about his sig or if people can see his banner etc - you'll get the point if you find the posts but I don't care.

I always cared much about this board cause it is fun to lead such a great community and believe me it was not easy to trust a friend but I trust brian cause I know him a long time and I know that he won't do anything bad.

People always talk if they are mad but it's plain stupid... They should better try to ask us instead to make stories up cause there is enough BS around :)

So long...
Marc

IntraDream
03-28-2004, 06:37 AM
*Cough* :book: .. Looks for Ted's number.. it seems i have been forgotten. hehe jk your obviusly busy.. drop me some mail when things get flowing again. new isp and hosts or whwnever you get time..

Tim..

I tried to send a Private msg. but i need more posts apperently..
Guess ill have to Spam like crazy. ;)

Energizer_God
03-28-2004, 06:48 AM
watch where your put that nose.....lol

Good post &th this should clear up some of the BS.

BawA
03-28-2004, 07:02 AM
Good post, and i always liked u ;)
btw wat source code u were talking about?

sharedholder
03-28-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by 7thElement@28 March 2004 - 06:23
and sharedholder is maybe mad cause he didn't become a mod when he expected it. I talked to him and he was nice but afterwards I think he only cares about his site and money he makes. If you take a look at his posts he only cares about his sig or if people can see his banner etc - you'll get the point if you find the posts but I don't care.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Which money ?? :lol: Which posts you are talking about ?? How many people i helped here in the board ? Do you know ?? <_< I&#39;m angry because i&#39;m not a mod?? :lol: :lol: Wake up , because being a mod is not a easy thing or doesn&#39;t make you god , i&#39;m an adult 7th i can make the difference between the real world and the virtual world.Btw why don&#39;t you tell the all truth , how do you know what i think about the board ?? <_<

Cyril
03-28-2004, 07:26 AM
Thanks 7th. I for one appreciate your efforts till now and am glad someone took over the board when it was needed. I hope Brian can aford the time to give this board what it needs.

thewizeard
03-28-2004, 07:59 AM
Marc, how do you see the further development of SwapGate, and will the Swapgate forum be back soon?

I.am
03-28-2004, 08:24 AM
Thanks for coming out and clearing stuff 7th. I have always liked the KLboard administration,

People always talk if they are mad but it&#39;s plain stupid... They should better try to ask us instead to make stories up cause there is enough BS around

I agree with that statment and I would expect the same from you or others about haxor or Sharedholder.
Both are good friends and respected members. Sharedholder or haxor didnt come out and start saying anything on this board. It was as you can check another member quoting posts from another board which was totally uncalled for.

haxor might have commented from the knowledge of which he thought was true. Shared didnt even comment.

I would rather expect people not to reach any conclusion about anyone. And get the facts straight&#33; :)

Lets hope we all act maturely and responsibly about the matters instead of pointing fingers at anyone.

Peace, :)
I.am

Adster
03-28-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Energizer_God@28 March 2004 - 16:48
watch where your put that nose.....lol

Good post &th this should clear up some of the BS.
Who is 8th :huh:

RealitY
03-28-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by sharedholder@27 March 2004 - 23:15
i&#39;m an adult 7th i can make the difference between the real world and the virtual world.
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/REALITY-AG.jpg
:P :P

Image Resized
[img]http://server5.uploadit.org/files/REALITY-AGLG.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://server5.uploadit.org/files/REALITY-AGLG.jpg')

I.am
03-28-2004, 08:47 AM
@Reality, I dont get what you are trying to prove? :P

http://www.sighost.us/members/Iam/realityag.jpg

:lol:

-
I.am

RealitY
03-28-2004, 08:52 AM
Oh your such the wise one to take the time to bust out your photoshop and edit that picture so I added a larger one and if you wish I could also post the complete html or mht.

muchspl2
03-28-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by REALITY@28 March 2004 - 03:52
Oh your such the wise one to take the time to bust out your photoshop and edit that picture so I added a larger one and if you wish I could also post the complete html or mht.
dude
how can you be so serious, I sure he did it as a joke

I.am
03-28-2004, 08:58 AM
It was all in jest but surely this is turning into a child&#39;s play.

I have better things to do&#33;

-
I.am

RealitY
03-28-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by I.am@28 March 2004 - 00:58
It was all in jest but surely this is turning into a child&#39;s play.

I have better things to do&#33;

-
I.am
Well sadly atm I don&#39;t as can plainly be seen. BTW I must remeber to post more smileys with my post so that you don&#39;t get confused in the future. Also I am rather curious now how old SH actually is...

I.am
03-28-2004, 09:10 AM
Like it says, 45 :lol:

RealitY
03-28-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by I.am@28 March 2004 - 01:10
Nah really...
:huh: :huh:

J'Pol
03-28-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by I.am@28 March 2004 - 10:10
That&#39;s the IQ, 3 points below me as it happens :blink:

rookiecrd1
03-28-2004, 02:08 PM
7th, thanks for the post. I probably should have explained all this right off the bat.

Brian :-)

supersonic
03-28-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by REALITY+28 March 2004 - 15:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY &#064; 28 March 2004 - 15:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@28 March 2004 - 01:10
Nah really...
:huh: :huh: [/b][/quote]
You can ne&#39;er know the age of the person ONLINE, because you have ne&#39;er met him and you can&#39;t be 100.1% sure. Probably SH is a gurl (jk):lol:, so you never know unless you meet him

sharedholder
03-28-2004, 05:51 PM
7th the topic title says &#39;&#39; To Clear A Few Things Up&#39;&#39; you didn&#39;t cleared anything, the others members spammed your topic like you see.

bulio
03-28-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@28 March 2004 - 17:51
7th the topic title says &#39;&#39; To Clear A Few Things Up&#39;&#39; you didn&#39;t cleared anything, the others members spammed your topic like you see.
that is true, sort of, and btw why are 7th and rookie never on at the same time? :D

Benno
03-28-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@28 March 2004 - 17:51
Did you actually READ the first post? :huh:

Lamsey
03-28-2004, 06:09 PM
What I don&#39;t understand is that if people are constantly bitching and whining about how they think this board is a big conspiracy....

... why don&#39;t they just piss off? :huh:

Benno
03-28-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@28 March 2004 - 18:09
What I don&#39;t understand is that if people are constantly bitching and whining about how they think this board is a big conspiracy....

... why don&#39;t they just piss off? :huh:
Wouldnt it be boring if you could understand everything in life? :unsure:

rookiecrd1
03-28-2004, 06:13 PM
I agree. The funny thing is that people say this board is a conspiracy but never say what the conspiracy is.

Oh gee, 7th is never on at the same time as I am. 7th has barely been on at all in the last 3 days and is usually online probably when I am sleeping. I live in the US and he lives in Europe. Quit trying to come up with some huge conspiracy uncovering. Its not going to work

Brian

h1
03-28-2004, 06:55 PM
I&#39;m not going to post shit here, I said what I did based on what I know. I didn&#39;t even come and start shit here ATM because I didn&#39;t believe myself if all of it was true. SH didn&#39;t comment because it was 3 AM for him ATM.

@7th:
:lol: If you think I&#39;m pissed because you released that POS spam script I feel for you. If you really thought I intended to sell that 1-minute masterpiece I feel for you even more. Like I.am said, jumping to conclusions and pointing fingers doesn&#39;t help.

BTW, try CAPTCHA or something. :P

4th gen
03-29-2004, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by bulio+28 March 2004 - 16:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bulio @ 28 March 2004 - 16:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@28 March 2004 - 17:51
that is true, sort of, and btw why are 7th and rookie never on at the same time? :D [/b][/quote]
Two people appearing online at the same time doesn&#39;t prove anything...any one person with two (or more) accounts can be shown online at the same time (just on different browsers) ;)

atiVidia
03-29-2004, 07:47 PM
man this board is getting worse as time passes ugh&#33;

Originally posted by rookiecrd1@28 March 2004 - 13:13
I agree.&nbsp; The funny thing is that people say this board is a conspiracy but never say what the conspiracy is.&nbsp;

Oh gee, 7th is never on at the same time as I am.&nbsp; 7th has barely been on at all in the last 3 days and is usually online probably when I am sleeping.&nbsp; I live in the US and he lives in Europe.&nbsp; Quit trying to come up with some huge conspiracy uncovering.&nbsp; Its not going to work

Brian
heres the conspiracy:

there is an effort by the admins to kill this forum because of how overcrowded it became... this is becoming too much to handle for the admins and everyone knows it. soon, when everyone tries to access this forum, we will see a 404 (or even a 403 <_<) denying us access to the dead (or blocked) site...

there.

ang3968
03-29-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by 7thElement@28 March 2004 - 16:23

just to clear a few things up since I found a funny post in the lounge:

The idea was to keep the changes secret cause I knew people would not like a new admin - so we decided that brian should post under my name until a month is over (just to show you that nothing changed even if there is a new admin)

After a few posts we decided to tell you the truth cause brian has another "style" so nobody would buy it anyway... so we just created a new nick for him and that&#39;s it.

Did everyone skip over these parts of the post???

Great, thanx for telling us the changes 7th, :) it doesn&#39;t make much difference to me as I hardly post here anymore... but I find it a bit disconcerting that you were prepared to keep it a secret and let someone else post under your name..... kinda like pulling the wool over our eyes...

and you wonder why there are conspiracy theories abound... :rolleyes:

rookiecrd1
03-30-2004, 12:04 AM
Nah 7th&#39;s plan was not to kepe it a secret forever. I was going to gradually introduce myself into the site so there wouldn&#39;t be a shock, however I felt it was much better doing it the way I did.

Brian

scribblec
03-30-2004, 01:17 AM
people over react to everything these days ;)

ang3968
03-30-2004, 04:12 AM
yep...

it&#39;s a good thing there&#39;s peeps like you scribblec that manage to keep a clear head and not take things to heart eh...
;)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
03-30-2004, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by ang3968@29 March 2004 - 23:12
yep...

it&#39;s a good thing there&#39;s peeps like you scribblec that manage to keep a clear head and not take things to heart eh...
;)

Yeah right&#33;.Look at his Avatar and Signature&#33;

*Favorite Movie by the way scribblec.*

RealitY
03-30-2004, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@29 March 2004 - 20:16
*Favorite Movie by the way scribblec.*
OMFG did FC just say MOVIE...
:o :o :o :o

ang3968
03-30-2004, 04:35 AM
maybe I should have had some of these :lol: :lol: :lol: in my last post....

;)

shn
03-30-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by REALITY@28 March 2004 - 02:52
Please read (http://chinkii.com/uploads/album/ladies/reality-1.jpg) ;)

RealitY
03-30-2004, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by shn+29 March 2004 - 20:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn &#064; 29 March 2004 - 20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY@28 March 2004 - 02:52
Please read (http://chinkii.com/uploads/album/ladies/reality-1.jpg) ;) [/b][/quote]
Like I said I always forget the smileys...
:huh: :huh: :P :P

MUSLEMAN
03-31-2004, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by 7thElement@28 March 2004 - 02:23
What I personally think is that haxxor got mad cause I posted his sourcecode and sharedholder is maybe mad cause he didn&#39;t become a mod when he expected it. I talked to him and he was nice but afterwards I think he only cares about his site and money he makes. If you take a look at his posts he only cares about his sig or if people can see his banner etc - you&#39;ll get the point if you find the posts but I don&#39;t care.

first of all is this brian now or 7th?? :blink:

second of all i hope you are not talking about klitetools.com because i&#39;m the host and unless you have some proof of me or sh making money i suggest you take you bs back.

you see some of us worked to get our site up and runing, we were not handed over a good forum and screwed it up totally.

you care about this forum then why you let it go??? you have other stuff to do?? then i guess its no that important to then, so which is it??

as far sh wanting to be a mod me and him don&#39;t wanted to be a mod here, get over yourself, this board was great when it was the klboard but you fly by night admins are messing it up big time, passing us from one to the other mean while keep changing the sections and messing every thing up.

you have anything else to say about klitetools.com you say it to me, sh is the one that works hard every day keeping upto date and i help a bit and host.

so since you are on the tip of clearifing things why don&#39;t you clearify for me how i&#39;m making money??

h1
03-31-2004, 07:18 AM
Drop it MM, what you say is the truth, but you think he&#39;ll bother answering? :rolleyes:

evildon
04-03-2004, 03:18 AM
okay..first thing:To Lamsey....we dont leave when we get pissed off because we love the idea behind this forum and we HOPE to save it by addressing certain grievences....hope that is not your answer to everything in life...well I dont agree so I&#39;ll just leave..I assume if you and your girl argue u try to make your complaints known and work things out rather then just storm off and never come back...

Next:the idea behind keeping this secret? just to start with? sorry doesnt hold water..wulda been more intellectually honest to pass the flag out in the open where everyone can see it...

main reason given:People would get mad if they knew? That hasnt stopped other changes and announcements that were gonna make people mad... so that one is shot down...

7th was probably hoping that he might be able to come back one day and take this forum back and run it..so if the other guy could keep up the illusion then he could just come right back on...at least thats a better cover story then what we&#39;ve got so far...

I just hope this doesnt tie into the whole RIAA thingie with Klite being yanked out of everywhere and then Nut and others of the originaators leaving..