PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Rip-off?

judgeofallandnothing
03-30-2004, 09:12 AM
Watch the trailer..http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/i_robot/video_large.html

For those that have seen animatrix... does this look strangely familiar.... with one robot killing a man which leads him to be put on trial etc etc... eventual robot take over etc etc...

Are they trying to make this the prequel or something?

3RA1N1AC
03-30-2004, 10:08 AM
tonight on the 6 o'clock news: isaac asimov (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Asimov) rises from the grave and uses a time machine to retroactively rip off less talented sci-fi creators. :blink:

Pitbul
03-30-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@30 March 2004 - 02:12
Watch the trailer..http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/i_robot/video_large.html

For those that have seen animatrix... does this look strangely familiar.... with one robot killing a man which leads him to be put on trial etc etc... eventual robot take over etc etc...

Are they trying to make this the prequel or something?
I Robot was first made back in the 70's or 80's. if anything Matrix is a rip off of the original movie. get you fact straight moron.

Cheese
03-30-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@30 March 2004 - 09:08
tonight on the 6 o'clock news: isaac asimov (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Asimov) rises from the grave and uses a time machine to retroactively rip off less talented sci-fi creators. :blink:
LMFAO :lol:

Thanks 3RA1N1AC I think that just made my day. :lol:

Busyman
03-30-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+30 March 2004 - 08:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 30 March 2004 - 08:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3RA1N1AC@30 March 2004 - 09:08
tonight on the 6 o&#39;clock news: isaac asimov (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Asimov) rises from the grave and uses a time machine to retroactively rip off less talented sci-fi creators.&nbsp; &nbsp; :blink:
LMFAO :lol:

Thanks 3RA1N1AC I think that just made my day. :lol: [/b][/quote]
I know Damn&#33;&#33;&#33; He beat me to it.

The younger fellas don&#39;t really know about ole Ike.

Storm
03-30-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Pitbul@30 March 2004 - 12:06
get you fact straight moron.
:blink:

i sense a lil tension..........

Robert00000
03-30-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Storm+30 March 2004 - 12:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Storm @ 30 March 2004 - 12:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul@30 March 2004 - 12:06
get you fact straight moron.

i sense a lil tension.......... [/b][/quote]
theres going to be a fist fight here soon. hide all the bottles :lol:

RGX
03-30-2004, 01:53 PM
Isaac Asimov. I think the animatrix may have stolen its ideas from him ;)

Adster
03-30-2004, 02:58 PM
actually Matrix ripped off allot of Total Recall

{I}{K}{E}
03-30-2004, 11:10 PM
me thinks I gonna like this movie :P

Manny Roscoe
03-31-2004, 01:25 AM
The movie is gonna be pure shit.

Cheese
03-31-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@31 March 2004 - 00:25
The movie is gonna be pure shit.
In keeping with the whole sci-fi genre then. :)

Cygnuz-Y
03-31-2004, 01:55 AM
Tha fuck, that movie looks good, but you gotta admit they are trying to make it feel like the matrix, for one, when the trailer starts the phone ring is the same as the one in the matrix, as the trailer continues the music they use is the one in the NEO VRS smith fight at the end of revolutions...

They are trying to get into peoples mind, how cheap.

IM watching the movie anyways... :lol:

Cheese
03-31-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@31 March 2004 - 00:55
Tha fuck, that movie looks good, but you gotta admit they are trying to make it feel like the matrix, for one, when the trailer starts the phone ring is the same as the one in the matrix, as the trailer continues the music they use is the one in the NEO VRS smith fight at the end of revolutions...

IM watching the movie anyways... :lol:
I wonder if it would be terribley upsetting for the matrix fan-boys if this film turned out to be better than The Matrix? :ph34r:

Mind you, I always found Isaac Asimov&#39;s books very boring.

Cygnuz-Y
03-31-2004, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+31 March 2004 - 02:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 31 March 2004 - 02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cygnuz&#045;Y@31 March 2004 - 00:55

IM watching the movie anyways...&nbsp; :lol:
I wonder if it would be terribley upsetting for the matrix fan-boys if this film turned out to be better than The Matrix? :ph34r:

Mind you, I always found Isaac Asimov&#39;s books very boring. [/b][/quote]
I know that movie wont be better than The matrix, i mean "will smith", who are they trying to trick...

Maybe the whole Robot idea was a rip off of that assimov guy but i saw in the trailer a few "matrix like stunts", everyone movie uses those stunts now, its said that a movie that uses those "techniques" get 40% more box office...

So I robot will be a rip off of the matrix anyways :P

Cheese
03-31-2004, 03:03 AM
Don&#39;t really follow your argument there, if they use the same "stunts" style they are ripping off.

Matrix borrowed it&#39;s fight scenes heavily from the kung-fu genre and using slow motion in action scenes was borrowed from anime. They just figured out how to do it irl. :lol:

And Will Smith, wasn&#39;t he the guy they originally approached to be <s>Neil</s> Neo?

Cygnuz-Y
03-31-2004, 03:08 AM
Don&#39;t really follow your argument there, if they use the same "stunts" style they are ripping off.

Matrix borrowed it&#39;s fight scenes heavily from the kung-fu genre and using slow motion in action scenes was borrowed from anime. They just figured out how to do it irl.&nbsp;

And Will Smith, wasn&#39;t he the guy they originally approached to be Neil Neo?

You are right, but anime and real movies are different, they manage to do it right as you said, and you can say almost every movie uses those techniques since The matrix in 1999, and about will smith, he "WAS" going to...

Cheese
03-31-2004, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@31 March 2004 - 02:08

Matrix borrowed it&#39;s fight scenes heavily from the kung-fu genre and using slow motion in action scenes was borrowed from anime. They just figured out how to do it irl.

And Will Smith, wasn&#39;t he the guy they originally approached to be Neil Neo?

You are right, but anime and real movies are different, they manage to do it right as you said, and you can say almost every movie uses those techniques since The matrix in 1999, and about will smith, he "WAS" going to...
That must have been some casting session:

Wac Brother#1: "Who shall we get to play Neo?

Wac Brother#2: "How about Will Smith?"

Wac Brother#1: "Are you smoking crack again?

Wac Brother#2: "Yes."

Wac Brother#1: "Give me some."

Few tokes later.

Wac Brother#1: "Hey man, I got a great idea&#33; How about that guy from Bill & Ted&#39;s....

Cygnuz-Y
03-31-2004, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+31 March 2004 - 03:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 31 March 2004 - 03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cygnuz&#045;Y@31 March 2004 - 02:08

Matrix borrowed it&#39;s fight scenes heavily from the kung-fu genre and using slow motion in action scenes was borrowed from anime. They just figured out how to do it irl.

Few tokes later.

Wac Brother#1: "Hey man, I got a great idea&#33; How about that guy from Bill & Ted&#39;s.... [/b][/quote]
HAHAHAH :lol: :smilie4:

You are right mate...

ANd it all did turn out well....

Cheese
03-31-2004, 03:56 AM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/neo3.gif

3RA1N1AC
03-31-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@30 March 2004 - 19:29

Few tokes later.

Wac Brother#1: "Hey man, I got a great idea&#33; How about that guy from Bill & Ted&#39;s....
Wac Bro #1: check it out. idea for a movie.

Wac Bro #2: what&#39;s that?

Wac Bro #1: get this... Lawnmower Man meets The Karate Kid...

Wac Bro #2: eh? that sounds like a terrible idea.

Wac Bro #1: ...with trenchcoats...

Wac Bro #2: it&#39;s starting to sound better.

Wac Bro #1: ...and tons of slow-motion, just like in The Six Million Dollar Man.

Wac Bro #2: brilliant&#33;

Wac Bro #1: i&#39;ve got this pile of old sci-fi crap that we can copy a bunch of stuff from, and we can drop in random shit from these books i still have from my freshman philosophy courses.

Wac Bro #2: now we&#39;re cookin&#39;.

Busyman
03-31-2004, 04:06 AM
The original things the Matrix did have:

Using humans as batteries

Bullet time

Bullet time was pretty sharp and is what made the Matrix have the following it has. It set it apart from other movies.

Cygnuz-Y
03-31-2004, 04:17 AM

Wac Bro #1: ...and tons of slow-motion, just like in The Six Million Dollar Man.

Wac Bro #1: i&#39;ve got this pile of old sci-fi crap that we can copy a bunch of stuff from, and we can drop in random shit from these books i still have from my freshman philosophy courses.

OMG, here we go again, i smell another flame war starting :(

Cheese
03-31-2004, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@31 March 2004 - 03:17

OMG, here we go again, i smell another flame war starting :(
I hope not and I hope any mods take a dim view of anyone who wants to start flaming. I see no way that any of this can be taken offensively, we are just taking a light hearted look at a film, I do this in real life as well, it&#39;s a good way of examining a films faults and what it does well. Plus it&#39;s good fun. :lol:

Anyone who takes this shit seriously needs to think long and hard before they post. :)

Cheese
03-31-2004, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@31 March 2004 - 03:06

Bullet time

Bullet time was pretty sharp and is what made the Matrix have the following it has. It set it apart from other movies.
I&#39;ve seen humans used as batteries before in a film or something I&#39;m sure but I&#39;ll get back to you on that.

The human battery thing always bothered me...

Why not use animals instead of humans? Much more docile and no need of complex programs to keep them from revolting. Mind you a film about, say, goats escaping from a Matrix might not have done so well. :lol:

edit: Unless the goats were wearing trenchcoats...

Tetsujn
03-31-2004, 04:59 AM
u ppl need to figure out the difference between copying something and a tribute. when a movie uses the same score as another movie of a simillar idea in order to get ppl into the theatre, that&#39;s copying. when a movie uses a few vauge ideas to pay omage to classics, that&#39;s a tribute. they have nothing to gain from these tributes. the ppl who copy, however, have to fill seats and what better way than to appeal to those who like the exact brand they&#39;re producing. with that in mind they try and show off the same mood through any media possible (an epic score used in one of the biggest trilogy&#39;s of all time, anyone?). Then again this isn&#39;t the movies faut. it&#39;s the marketers. I, myself, don&#39;t see the big deal. it&#39;s just a score and after the matrix films came out I knew ppl were gonna use the music from it. afterall it used just about every song from Tomb Raider Soundtrack to promote it&#39;s films. nothing wrong with that other than the fact that the score was made just for the the matrix and nothing else. u dont see anyone else using the Star Wars score or the Terminator score. it would be like stealing. i dunno who gave the rights to the song (*cough JOEL SILVER *cough*) but in all fairness, the actual movie is what matters and not the song used to promote it.

Busyman
03-31-2004, 05:12 AM
Anyone notice how the X-Men trailers looked and they were marketed.

Now look at how League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen or LXG :lol: :lol: was marketed and to further that

Hellboy

notice the silver metallic in all of the trailers.

Busyman
03-31-2004, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Tetsujn@31 March 2004 - 00:59
u ppl need to figure out the difference between copying something and a tribute. when a movie uses the same score as another movie of a simillar idea in order to get ppl into the theatre, that&#39;s copying. when a movie uses a few vauge ideas to pay omage to classics, that&#39;s a tribute. they have nothing to gain from these tributes. the ppl who copy, however, have to fill seats and what better way than to appeal to those who like the exact brand they&#39;re producing. with that in mind they try and show off the same mood through any media possible (an epic score used in one of the biggest trilogy&#39;s of all time, anyone?). Then again this isn&#39;t the movies faut. it&#39;s the marketers. I, myself, don&#39;t see the big deal. it&#39;s just a score and after the matrix films came out I knew ppl were gonna use the music from it. afterall it used just about every song from Tomb Raider Soundtrack to promote it&#39;s films. nothing wrong with that other than the fact that the score was made just for the the matrix and nothing else. u dont see anyone else using the Star Wars score or the Terminator score. it would be like stealing. i dunno who gave the rights to the song (*cough JOEL SILVER *cough*) but in all fairness, the actual movie is what matters and not the song used to promote it.
The main problem I had with the original Matrix was that they ripped off a comic called the Invisibles BIG TIME.

The Waks read comics so I know they "came across" it at some point. I&#39;m surprised they weren&#39;t sued.

Either way I liked the movie even if the ideas were stolen.

Cygnuz-Y
03-31-2004, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+31 March 2004 - 04:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 31 March 2004 - 04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@31 March 2004 - 03:06

Bullet time

I&#39;ve seen humans used as batteries before in a film or something I&#39;m sure but I&#39;ll get back to you on that.

Why not use animals instead of humans? Much more docile and no need of complex programs to keep them from revolting. Mind you a film about, say, goats escaping from a Matrix might not have done so well. :lol:

edit: Unless the goats were wearing trenchcoats... [/b][/quote]
Because machines were trying to take revenge on humans, if you saw the animatrix you know what im talking about....

3RA1N1AC
03-31-2004, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@30 March 2004 - 20:17
OMG, here we go again, i smell another flame war starting&nbsp; :(
jeez, what do you expect? it&#39;s a thread started by a guy who thought "i robot" is some kind of matrix ripoff, even though it&#39;s based on stories by a guy who died more than a decade ago. :lol:

the idea that recent movies have any original plots worth ripping off is pretty funny. most sci-fi movies today are still based on ideas/themes from the 1940s, 50s and 60s. some of the ideas were just too abstract or controversial to put into movies at that time. machines rebelling against their masters?... that one goes back at least as far as the silent movie "Metropolis," where the underground workers are essentially lifeless robots.

is it still possible to have originality in the style and special effects? yes. but stories? maybe, but it&#39;s pretty rare for a movie to come out now that isn&#39;t full of story elements that have already been done before.

Busyman
03-31-2004, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y+31 March 2004 - 01:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cygnuz-Y @ 31 March 2004 - 01:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@31 March 2004 - 04:29
<!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@31 March 2004 - 03:06

Bullet time

edit: Unless the goats were wearing trenchcoats...
Because machines were trying to take revenge on humans, if you saw the animatrix you know what im talking about.... [/b][/quote]
Well........I saw the trailer for I, Robot so yes I know what you are talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheese
03-31-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Tetsujn@31 March 2004 - 03:59
Hope you didn&#39;t have any good ideas in there as I make a special point of not reading semi-literate work bricks like that. Be a sport and learn to use paragraphs.

@Cygnuz-Y: So for the sake of getting revenge on the humans the robots made their lifes infinitely harder. Does revenge really serve them an purpose? I&#39;m pretty sure they delte things that don&#39;t serve a purpose.

Tetsujn
04-01-2004, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+31 March 2004 - 10:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 31 March 2004 - 10:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tetsujn@31 March 2004 - 03:59
Hope you didn&#39;t have any good ideas in there as I make a special point of not reading semi-literate work bricks like that. Be a sport and learn to use paragraphs.

@Cygnuz-Y: So for the sake of getting revenge on the humans the robots made their lifes infinitely harder. Does revenge really serve them an purpose? I&#39;m pretty sure they delte things that don&#39;t serve a purpose. [/b][/quote]
this isnt a fucken novel. its a messageboard for random users to post whatever kinda shit they want. if u want a sophisticated, wise peice of literature i suggest you get off your arrogant ass and read a book instead of looking for it on a Kazaa lite messageboard. btw pal, its called internet talk. ;)

Gutter
04-01-2004, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@30 March 2004 - 21:15
The main problem I had with the original Matrix was that they ripped off a comic called the Invisibles BIG TIME.

The Waks read comics so I know they "came across" it at some point. I&#39;m surprised they weren&#39;t sued.

Either way I liked the movie even if the ideas were stolen.
:o :D :lol: :01: :D :smilie4:

Thank god someone else knows this&#33;
Spread the comic knowledge :01:

Cheese
04-01-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Tetsujn+1 April 2004 - 04:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tetsujn @ 1 April 2004 - 04:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@31 March 2004 - 10:27
<!--QuoteBegin-Tetsujn@31 March 2004 - 03:59

@Cygnuz-Y: So for the sake of getting revenge on the humans the robots made their lifes infinitely harder. Does revenge really serve them an purpose? I&#39;m pretty sure they delte things that don&#39;t serve a purpose.
this isnt a fucken novel. its a messageboard for random users to post whatever kinda shit they want. if u want a sophisticated, wise peice of literature i suggest you get off your arrogant ass and read a book instead of looking for it on a Kazaa lite messageboard. btw pal, its called internet talk. ;) [/b][/quote]
No, it&#39;s called being too lazy to press the &#39;enter&#39; key once in a while.

See? I just did it. Makes my "internet talk" easier to read and makes me look less of a jackass.

Perhaps it is you, and not myself, that needs to read a book? There&#39;s a difference between "internet talk" and incoherent bullsh*t. Not much, I grant you, but there is some. :)

gbfan
04-01-2004, 09:05 PM
BTW the matrix didn&#39;t exactly create bullet time exclusively. At about the same time, maybe even before it there was a music video that had it. They just did it differently. Still looked about the same though. And no I don&#39;t remember what the video was but maybe someone else could help with that. :P :D :P

Chewie
04-01-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by gbfan@1 April 2004 - 21:05
BTW the matrix didn&#39;t exactly create bullet time exclusively. At about the same time, maybe even before it there was a music video that had it. They just did it differently. Still looked about the same though. And no I don&#39;t remember what the video was but maybe someone else could help with that. :P :D :P
Korn - Freak On A Leash?

Cygnuz-Y
04-01-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Chewie UK+1 April 2004 - 21:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chewie UK &#064; 1 April 2004 - 21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gbfan@1 April 2004 - 21:05
Korn - Freak On A Leash? [/b][/quote]
http://members.lycos.nl/Dodotje/smilies/shutup.gif

look like it but the wac bros mastered it and it looked damn good...

Busyman
04-01-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y+1 April 2004 - 17:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cygnuz-Y @ 1 April 2004 - 17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Chewie UK@1 April 2004 - 21:36
<!--QuoteBegin-gbfan@1 April 2004 - 21:05
Korn - Freak On A Leash?

look like it but the wac bros mastered it and it looked damn good... [/b][/quote]
Well the people that made the bullet time I refer to is with the 360 degree camera.

The Waks were the first to have it and yes Cygnuts it was damn good.

Cygnuz-Y
04-01-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+1 April 2004 - 21:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 1 April 2004 - 21:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@1 April 2004 - 17:52

Korn - Freak On A Leash?

Well the people that made the bullet time I refer to is with the 360 degree camera.

The Waks were the first to have it and yes Cygnuts it was damn good. [/b][/quote]
Cool to talk like civilized adults and not make flame wars ehh busyman... B)
:music1:

Busyman
04-01-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y+1 April 2004 - 18:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cygnuz-Y @ 1 April 2004 - 18:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@1 April 2004 - 21:57

Korn - Freak On A Leash?

:music1: [/b][/quote]

Cygnuz-Y
04-01-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+1 April 2004 - 22:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 1 April 2004 - 22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@1 April 2004 - 18:03

Korn - Freak On A Leash?

:blink: [/b][/quote]
J/K :lol: :smilie4: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheese
04-02-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y+1 April 2004 - 21:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cygnuz-Y @ 1 April 2004 - 21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@1 April 2004 - 22:44

Korn - Freak On A Leash?

J/K :lol: :smilie4: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Are you inferring that Busyman is somehow not civilized? :blink:

He&#39;s one of the few decent posters in Movieworld (no offence to the Matrix Fan Boys and others but...).

Tetsujn
04-02-2004, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+1 April 2004 - 09:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 1 April 2004 - 09:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Tetsujn@1 April 2004 - 04:04

this isnt a fucken novel. its a messageboard for random users to post whatever kinda shit they want. if u want a sophisticated, wise peice of literature i suggest you get off your arrogant ass and read a book instead of looking for it on a Kazaa lite messageboard. btw pal, its called internet talk. ;)
No, it&#39;s called being too lazy to press the &#39;enter&#39; key once in a while.

See? I just did it. Makes my "internet talk" easier to read and makes me look less of a jackass.

Perhaps it is you, and not myself, that needs to read a book? There&#39;s a difference between "internet talk" and incoherent bullsh*t. Not much, I grant you, but there is some. :) [/b][/quote]
incoherent bullshit isn&#39;t not to skip paragraphs. it&#39;s misspelled, out of context, punctuation-less (for lack of a better term :D ) writing. i really don&#39;t think there&#39;s a differnce between skipping paragraphs and not when it comes to debating a movie on a forum. its all the same as long as u get the message across. granted, it may come off as "immature" or not be taken seriously but that&#39;s a risk im willing to take seeing as how u&#39;re the only one up until now to complain.

now let&#39;s get back on topic, shall we?

Busyman
04-02-2004, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+1 April 2004 - 20:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 1 April 2004 - 20:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@1 April 2004 - 21:46

Originally posted by Busyman@1 April 2004 - 22:44

Korn - Freak On A Leash?

J/K :lol: :smilie4: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you inferring that Busyman is somehow not civilized? :blink:

He&#39;s one of the few decent posters in Movieworld (no offence to the Matrix Fan Boys and others but...). [/b][/quote]
First off Witch, I am not civilised.

and B, I, yes I, am a Matrix fanboy because I, yes I, like bullet time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Manny Roscoe
04-02-2004, 04:44 AM
Who doesnt like bullet time? ;)

Busyman
04-02-2004, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@2 April 2004 - 00:44
Who doesnt like bullet time? ;)
Exactly&#33;&#33; <_<

cpt_azad
04-02-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@30 March 2004 - 19:56
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/neo3.gif
lmfao&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

Cheese
04-02-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Tetsujn+2 April 2004 - 02:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tetsujn &#064; 2 April 2004 - 02:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@1 April 2004 - 09:06

Originally posted by Tetsujn@1 April 2004 - 04:04

Perhaps it is you, and not myself, that needs to read a book? There&#39;s a difference between "internet talk" and incoherent bullsh*t. Not much, I grant you, but there is some. :)
incoherent bullshit isn&#39;t not to skip paragraphs. it&#39;s misspelled, out of context, punctuation-less (for lack of a better term :D ) writing. i really don&#39;t think there&#39;s a differnce between skipping paragraphs and not when it comes to debating a movie on a forum. its all the same as long as u get the message across. granted, it may come off as "immature" or not be taken seriously but that&#39;s a risk im willing to take seeing as how u&#39;re the only one up until now to complain.

now let&#39;s get back on topic, shall we? [/b][/quote]
Well done. :D

C+.

Didn&#39;t read what you had to say but it looks like you managed to use two paragraphs, well done boy. I&#39;m proud of you.

Next week we will learn the use of capital letters. :)

@Busman: Sorry didn&#39;t mean to offend you by calling you civilized... :blink: ;) :P

3RA1N1AC
04-02-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@2 April 2004 - 01:43
Next week we will learn the use of capital letters. :)
i resemble that remark&#33; :angry: