PDA

View Full Version : Discussions Closed?

jetje
03-30-2004, 10:12 AM
we don't change our point of view. People that will continue trolling the mod team as i see it, will be set to moderation by me. Complaints PM a admin.

The only thing those free Billy people reach (and are after) is to harm this forum and as long as i'm a mod here i will not allow that.

So i just demand a few things, yes demand... loose all the free sigs. And leave it. Discussion is done. I love freedom of speech, to bad is that the demand is a one way freedom in the believes of some peoples eyes. The mod team has freedoms too. And also is responsible for the bigger cause wich is this forum. The needs of the many out needs the needs of the one in this case. Again complaints go to the admin.

If you can't or will accept this feel free to leave the forum, the free people have their own place already... so stay there if it is any better over there. I am sure if there were members rioting like you do here they were be banned a long time ago.

If not, well i guess you will have to go looking for other mods, cause sure i had it with this....

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
03-30-2004, 10:21 AM
:unsure:

Somebody done pissed off 2 MODs today.

Never seen this before.

I guess it is not a good time to ask about adding SportsWorld.

:unsure:

Honey
03-30-2004, 10:30 AM
if you had nothing to feel bad about.. you wouldn't be reacting this way... ;)

and is this another form of censorship... now being told what sig we can have?.. :o

but meanwhile we have sigs with naked women... etc?... <_<

little bit silly don&#39;t you think?.. :blink:

or is that autocratic?.. :huh:

j4y3m
03-30-2004, 10:33 AM
I don&#39;t really mind billy being banned.

Ella
03-30-2004, 10:33 AM
I&#39;ve just had a bunch of posts deleted from unrelated threads purely &#39;cos I had the sig&#33; And all those who have "appropriated" (*waves to WithCheese*) the sig remain untouched. :rolleyes:

Honey
03-30-2004, 10:36 AM
so maybe we should all "borrow" Cheesy&#39;s sig then... ;)

jetje
03-30-2004, 10:37 AM
censorship Honey, no, it&#39;s called good decency...
Somethingyou probably never heared of. We asked it friendly over and over again.
And believe me there is an end on everything. We explained and act. And answered and all you do is whine, your not debating your trolling and there is no place for that over here, so please leave it or leave....

Your choice... no censorship in that just common sense wich you seem to lak, you rather spoil the fun for the lot to get what you with a few people want..

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Honey@30 March 2004 - 10:30

and is this another form of censorship...
I&#39;m sorry Honey, not an attack on you but this cencorship thing is really getting to me, can I come to your little place (the other one) and post nude pics and swear and be rascist?

No, you wanted it for no flaming, therefore you&#39;re inforcing cencorship harsher than here.

And I&#39;ve said a million times, it&#39;s got f*ck all to do with freedom of speech crap,

THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRATIC BOARD AND IS PRIVATELY OWNED&#33;&#33;&#33;

I kicked up a stink when they took off the swearing rule, that was done mainly for you guys saying about cencorship, I never did agree with it, do you swear in front of your kids?
No?

Why not?

Think about it&#33;

Jonno B)

DanB
03-30-2004, 10:38 AM
I am not being nasty here, but don&#39;t you think its time to drop it now before you all end up getting banned? :unsure:

Cheese
03-30-2004, 10:43 AM
Seems to me this could have all be avoided if the mods had just ignored it all, by biting and banning the subject they&#39;ve just hardened people&#39;s resolve against it.

Honey
03-30-2004, 10:44 AM
Jonno... show me one time over "there" where I have censored you... for any comment etc made?.. :)

You know you cant... just as Ive never told anyone what sig they can or can&#39;t have...

Now whether you want to understand or not.. when you start telling people that they can&#39;t have a sig that is inoffensive, contains no bad language or nudity.. are you going to tell me that you would just take that laying down?..

I know you Jonno... and the answer is simply "no you wouldnt"..

I don&#39;t go around calling people names... but I do have an opinion..

if I was running amuck going off my face calling everyone names fair enough..

but show me where I&#39;m doing that?...

You n I know you can&#39;t... so on this one we&#39;ll have to agree to disagree...
though you know I love ya heaps&#33;.. :)

jetje
03-30-2004, 10:44 AM
well asked it over and over again...
Also been telling that complaints about mods actions can go in pm to the admins, but probably keep posting them on the forum will look better, Well you knew the consequences, pm the admin if you don&#39;t agree...

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
03-30-2004, 10:45 AM
http://www.cains-cottage.co.uk/smileys/snack.gif

DanB
03-30-2004, 10:46 AM
perhaps its time for a new word filter

It don&#39;t look quite the same when its written as Free [SPAM] does it :lol:

Honey
03-30-2004, 10:46 AM
oh... and Ive just been put on moderation...

wanna explain your reasons behind that one?..

jetje
03-30-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@30 March 2004 - 12:43
Seems to me this could have all be avoided if the mods had just ignored it all, by biting and banning the subject they&#39;ve just hardened people&#39;s resolve against it.
No withcheese you know as well as i do that these attacks are planned, as they said it on that other forum, "if they think we let it rest well then the are wrong"
"we keep fighting till he&#39;s back". Well read back you see i tried and i tried to explain but they would never listen to what we said the just wanted us to do what they demanded. See it as a hostage situation, there is hardly a win, but if you give in to the "terrorist" (not compairing them with that but my english is limmitted) what can we do then... simply if you all like to have that i&#39;m willing to make a poll. Shall we get ride of this forum and the admins and mods, what in my believe they are questioning the people that run this place.... well i really have said it all... i wanna go on with a nice friendly forum and friendly people.. again this has nothing to do with free speech it&#39;s just that i&#39;m doing the job wich i was asked for that&#39;s protecting this forum so all people that like to can enjoy this place.

muchspl2
03-30-2004, 10:54 AM
http://yousendit.com/FileVault/428A15255B555099814D0B443AB7F9ED/homereatsm.gif

Cheese
03-30-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by jetje+30 March 2004 - 09:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje &#064; 30 March 2004 - 09:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@30 March 2004 - 12:43
No withcheese you know as well as i do that these attacks are planned, as they said it on that other forum, "if they think we let it rest well then the are wrong"
"we keep fighting till he&#39;s back". Well read back you see i tried and i tried to explain but they would never listen to what we said the just wanted us to do what they demanded. See it as a hostage situation, there is hardly a win, but if you give in to the "terrorist" (not compairing them with that but my english is limmitted) what can we do then... simply if you all like to have that i&#39;m willing to make a poll. Shall we get ride of this forum and the admins and mods, what in my believe they are questioning the people that run this place.... well i really have said it all... i wanna go on with a nice friendly forum and friendly people.. again this has nothing to do with free speech it&#39;s just that i&#39;m doing the job wich i was asked for that&#39;s protecting this forum so all people that like to can enjoy this place. [/b][/quote]
Sorry this wasn&#39;t meant as an attack, more what I would have done.

All I&#39;m saying is none of the mods had to respond to this, you&#39;d made your decision and didn&#39;t need to respond to anyone to justify yourself.

You could just have let them spam up the board a bit until they got bored (and lets face it, there is nothing more demoralizing than arguing with someone who doesn&#39;t argue back).

Having a pinned topic that says something is banned is like a challenge to some people. :lol:

edit: I remain ever neutral, unless it&#39;s ineternet.news&#33; :lol:

jetje
03-30-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Honey@30 March 2004 - 12:46
oh... and Ive just been put on moderation...

wanna explain your reasons behind that one?..
honey, do you need glasses??? Do you ever read anything that someone else writes? Two things enough topics around where we said we would do this and you got yourself a pm...

complaints well you know who to pm... i hope you read that somewhere before ;)

:)

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Honey@30 March 2004 - 10:44
Jonno... show me one time over "there" where I have censored you... for any comment etc made?.. :)

You know you cant...
Thats because I hav&#39;nt made a post there yet Honey :rolleyes:
I was&#39;nt even invited, probably cos I&#39;m too much of a firecracker, I found out by mistake.

And no I would&#39;nt take it laying down, but I&#39;ve always put my hands up if I have broken a rule, I took a warning from Nikki for posting a nude pic of myself, I took a second warning from Lamsey for the same crime, was that fair?.....Yes cos thats the way the board is run, I never said a word, I got another warning last week for posting an IP yet I had been pushed so hard and the guy pushing got the same as me, but I did&#39;nt contest it because this is&#39;nt my board, they are not my rules, as far as I&#39;m concerned I&#39;m in someone elses house and I obey their rules or get kicked out, simple as that :)

And no, this is&#39;nt a personal attack on any of you, I&#39;m standing for what I believe in for once, I told each and everyone of you last week that I&#39;m done sticking up for people, no one does me so why should I?.......I&#39;m standing for what I think is right&#33; :)

Jonno B)

chalice
03-30-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by jetje+30 March 2004 - 10:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje &#064; 30 March 2004 - 10:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@30 March 2004 - 12:43
"we keep fighting till he&#39;s back". Well read back you see i tried and i tried to explain but they would never listen to what we said the just wanted us to do what they demanded. See it as a hostage situation, there is hardly a win, but if you give in to the "terrorist" (not compairing them with that but my english is limmitted) what can we do then... simply if you all like to have that i&#39;m willing to make a poll. Shall we get ride of this forum and the admins and mods, what in my believe they are questioning the people that run this place.... well i really have said it all... i wanna go on with a nice friendly forum and friendly people.. again this has nothing to do with free speech it&#39;s just that i&#39;m doing the job wich i was asked for that&#39;s protecting this forum so all people that like to can enjoy this place. [/b][/quote]
Jetje,

I agree that this has all gotten out of hand and I&#39;m quite convinced now that the mods won&#39;t change their position as far as BD is concerned.

However, not everyone who sympathises with BD are tantamount to terrorists. Admittedly, the most vehement in seeking his re-instalment are his close friends from his forum but others, without such a personal agenda have voiced discomfort with the situation only to be told that if they don&#39;t like it, they can leave.

Personally, I have stated my position only once and haven&#39;t tried to spam the board. I regard the signature as a mature, inobtrusive illustration of stance. I have never before, on this board, felt censored in any way and I&#39;m hoping I don&#39;t have to be.

Cheese
03-30-2004, 11:11 AM
Will we starting Free Ella & Honey campaigns now? As they are both on moderation... :o

Honey
03-30-2004, 11:12 AM
just show me where a week&#39;s moderation is justified?..

ive never so much as been warned for anything Jonno...

and to be moderated because of a sig?..

come on... lets get real here..

:lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by chalice@30 March 2004 - 11:09

However, not everyone who sympathises with BD are tantamount to terrorists.
If I was a snitch I could show you a post threatening to "Bring down KL"

How do you feel about that?

Jonno B)

Ella
03-30-2004, 11:17 AM
Nice posts, Chalice and Cheesey. Do you guys get to keep your sigs? Just wondering.... :rolleyes:

chalice
03-30-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+30 March 2004 - 11:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 30 March 2004 - 11:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalice@30 March 2004 - 11:09

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
Do your worst, Jonno. If you can find a post of me threatening to bring down KL, I&#39;ll give you a fiver.

jetje
03-30-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by chalice@30 March 2004 - 13:09
again i state it&#39;s not exactly like that but where i am atm i dont have a dictionatry so couldn&#39;t find the right word i was seeking, but this wird was used so people knew what i was trying to say.
btw same as i don&#39;t have a clue what tantamount means... damn miss my dictionary :D

muchspl2
03-30-2004, 11:21 AM
our new admin must think we are all on crack :lol:

DanB
03-30-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by chalice+30 March 2004 - 12:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice &#064; 30 March 2004 - 12:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetje@30 March 2004 - 10:53

"we keep fighting till he&#39;s back". Well read back you see i tried and i tried to explain but they would never listen to what we said the just wanted us to do what they demanded. See it as a hostage situation, there is hardly a win, but if you give in to the "terrorist" (not compairing them with that but my english is limmitted) what can we do then... simply if you all like to have that i&#39;m willing to make a poll. Shall we get ride of this forum and the admins and mods, what in my believe they are questioning the people that run this place.... well i really have said it all... i wanna go on with a nice friendly forum and friendly people.. again this has nothing to do with free speech it&#39;s just that i&#39;m doing the job wich i was asked for that&#39;s protecting this forum so all people that like to can enjoy this place.

However, not everyone who sympathises with BD are tantamount to terrorists. [/b][/quote]
If you read Jetje&#39;s post you will see his explanation about using the word terrorist <_<

Cheese
03-30-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@30 March 2004 - 10:21
our new admin must think we are all on crack :lol:
Most of us are... :lol:

jetje
03-30-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by chalice@30 March 2004 - 13:18
Do your worst, Jonno. If you can find a post of me threatening to bring down KL, I&#39;ll give you a fiver.
not wanna start a new argueing but don&#39;t you people get that only the fact that there is such kind of posts, there is a threat to our board ;)
It&#39;s like a ddos attack but then just by posts... We don&#39;t wanna fight, we just want it to be over. Decission is mad, case is closed. We can&#39;t please everyone, just hope we all can leave it behind and go on.... ;) Same as the place moderations, as their pm topic said cool of period... after that they&#39;re welcome back if they like...

Honey
03-30-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+30 March 2004 - 18:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 30 March 2004 - 18:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalice@30 March 2004 - 11:09

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
point it out to me while you&#39;re at it Jonno..

i&#39;ve never said anything of the sort&#33;..

:rolleyes:

AussieSheila
03-30-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by chalice+30 March 2004 - 20:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 30 March 2004 - 20:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 March 2004 - 11:16
<!--QuoteBegin-chalice@30 March 2004 - 11:09

Jonno B)
Do your worst, Jonno. If you can find a post of me threatening to bring down KL, I&#39;ll give you a fiver. [/b][/quote]

Either we join together to bring down KLF with free speech, or we forget about them because they&#39;re really not worth our time....either way, there are so many of us that we WILL be noticed, by overwhelming posts, PM&#39;s complaining about the BS, or even by NOT LOGGING ON AT ALL&#33;

Is this the bringing down KLF post you were talking about? Joining together to bring KLF down with free speech?

I don&#39;t want to get involved in this but please be fair.

SOURCE (http://www.rikk-cowsys.com/index.php?showtopic=934&st=15&#entry28434)

Buffalo
03-30-2004, 11:32 AM
:o I FEEL A RUBBER FLY COMING ON &#33;&#33;

AussieSheila
03-30-2004, 11:36 AM
:o Yay Baz&#33; We wants rubber fly man&#33; Haven&#39;t seen him for the longest time.

Honey
03-30-2004, 11:37 AM
ummm Jetje... I thought you said bring things up via pm...

I did that the minute you moderated me...

when do I get an answer?..

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 11:38 AM
@Honey....Calm down, if I was pointing the finger at you I would have, but as Andie has shown I was&#39;nt talking about you :)

@Baz.......You want initiation?

Jonno B)

cowswithguns
03-30-2004, 11:40 AM
jetje.....I&#39;ve told you before on our board that all this could have been easily sorted out by admin making a comment. By telling people to stop having a say and moderating more and more people it&#39;s like a red rag to a bull.

Just what is it about Billy that freaks you lot so much?

There have been more than one person who have been vocal on one point or another but it seems to be a different set of rules where this is concerned.

I really can&#39;t see that this is a threat to the board, we mean no harm, we are just a bit piddled off with the inconsistencies.

DanB
03-30-2004, 11:41 AM
Scandalous :o

Honey
03-30-2004, 11:50 AM
lets just think back here..

the first moderation that RapDude got.. was 1 day...

the first moderation that samx4 got was 1 day...

yet Ella and I both get a week?..

and btw.. still no response to the PM...

and you want me to calm down Jonno?..

and excuse me... for not taking down a sig?.. oh puhlease&#33;.. :frusty:

Adster
03-30-2004, 11:56 AM
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/guys/daysasdf.JPG

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
03-30-2004, 11:59 AM
http://www.cains-cottage.co.uk/smileys/eat.gif

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@30 March 2004 - 11:59
http://www.cains-cottage.co.uk/smileys/eat.gif
Can I have some of that? :unsure:

Swop ya for some beans :D

Jonno B)

BigBoo
03-30-2004, 12:04 PM
:01: im in a faction :01:

wtf is the stuff about us damaging the board?

bujub22
03-30-2004, 12:05 PM
don&#39;t hate the playa hate the game&#33; ;)

jetje
03-30-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by cows
jetje.....I&#39;ve told you before on our board that all this could have been easily sorted out by admin making a comment. By telling people to stop having a say and moderating more and more people it&#39;s like a red rag to a bull.
Again we told ya many many times it&#39;s decission made as all the others, but those weren&#39;t never doubted cause probably it didn&#39;t involve friend of yours. Mods always have done that so why should this been an exception But for the answers go read all the other posts i mad about this. also stated many times complaints about mods decissions pm an admin, that&#39;s in the board rules&#33;

Just what is it about Billy that freaks you lot so much?
Nothing we just treat him the same as all the other members, what&#39;s in it for you all to start the fuzz? The decission as we told many times is final&#33; Same goes for everyone what makes Billy so that we should treat him special?.. But again this is said a thousand times so i won&#39;t reply this any further.

There have been more than one person who have been vocal on one point or another but it seems to be a different set of rules where this is concerned. No we treat all the same, but not everyone give the same replies and there are luckily still people that know there are some certain rules and boundries. You really must have something wrong to be banned.

at Honey... the explain was in the pm.. and the topic title and in this thread....
just cool down a week... complaints well you know where to go to don&#39;t you...

RGX
03-30-2004, 01:19 PM
This just gets better and better&#33; :lol:

I liked Jonnos quote about it being someone elses house, and we follow thir rules. I dont think its unfair that after a few days worth of spamming about "Free Billy Dean" the mods want to put a stop to it. You didnt change the sig, you got moderated as far as I understand.

RGX
03-30-2004, 01:25 PM
Good idea, keeps the board clear for everyone else. :)

Busyman
03-30-2004, 01:40 PM
Excellent idea. If someone wants to post crap or start trouble elsewhere...DAMN THEM&#33;&#33;&#33;

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
03-30-2004, 02:06 PM
All this over one guy?Think about it.This has gone too far.Makeing Stickys and shit?

MusicWorld has fights between people(hell I have fought between I do not know how many people here) but never did it go this far.This shit is just crazy you all.

You said to Post and get things off our chest.Well there I did it. :P

And I want to know who is provideing all the Crack to People?Wish Bender was here.He would always track down the source. :(

*I think we all need some..... :music1: *

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@30 March 2004 - 14:06
All this over one guy?Think about it.This has gone too far.Makeing Stickys and shit?

Agreed, and this "One guy" is nowhere to be seen, but I bet he&#39;s watching and LHAO :rolleyes:

New rules having to be made for 1 person?

Great idea, wrong reason, I suggested this ages ago, a fight room so to speak :)

Jonno B)

Lamsey
03-30-2004, 02:26 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/generator/smilies/226601224.png

Skweeky
03-30-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Adster@30 March 2004 - 11:56
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/guys/daysasdf.JPG
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Right on Ad

This is better than a soap :lol:

BigBoo
03-30-2004, 02:34 PM
why close the FBD threads iifthats all we want to tak abpout?

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by BigBoo@30 March 2004 - 14:34
why close the FBD threads iifthats all we want to tak abpout?
Whaf mah whom jusc dab :blink:

Jonno B)

BigBoo
03-30-2004, 02:54 PM
my motherboard has a cold

i said why close BD tthreads if thats all we want to talk about?

Illuminati
03-30-2004, 03:07 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/generator/smilies/583032309.png

Seriously though, it&#39;s go on for long enough - Another 100 posts about the damn subject and there&#39;d be enough for a "Free/Don&#39;t Free Billy Dean" sub-forum :rolleyes:

Mods, you can&#39;t please everyone so don&#39;t try. There&#39;s always been some people to stir things up and I think a few people have been using this as an opportunity to riot. As long as you guys keep any such private discussion treated fairly & balanced, there&#39;s nothing more that can be done.

Jonno was right about this place is like someone else&#39;s house - Although it has been called so, this has never been our forum; we&#39;ve all been hanging around it but we don&#39;t own it. The admin take into account what we say but they don&#39;t have an obligation to. They could ban every person who they don&#39;t like here - Instead, they create the rules so everyone (the visitors, the members, the moderators and the administrators) knows where they stand.

Fact is, they let a lot go but they don&#39;t have to - They could declare martial law here (the forum wouldn&#39;t be as popular but do you guys think the admin give a crap?) but they don&#39;t.

To make it short, I quote a well-known saying - "This is not a democracy. It is a semi-benevolent dictatorship."

No-one has to like it, but no-one has to stay around if they hate it. If anyone wants to do it better, they can make their own forums - It&#39;s too easy to get a forum hoster, or a webhost where you can upload the forum files and do the installation & setup yourself. If anyone here&#39;s so hard-done by, go ahead.

Sorry if this sounds like a rant, but I&#39;ve been recently frequenting this and the forums for an MMORPG and recently both seem to be filled with whining cunts <_<

BigBoo
03-30-2004, 03:13 PM
maybe ifthe mods shutup abbout it we&#39;&#39;d get bored of instigating and find another fad

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Well said Ill :)

Like I said and you reiterated (good word huh) this place is OWNED by the Admin(s) they decide exactly what goes on, they don&#39;t want this Free Billy Dean crap so the mods are putting a stop to it :)

It&#39;s as simple as that, if you like Rikk (Billy Dean) so much, why not go to his forum and talk to him there, cos I&#39;m pretty sure that any chance he did have of coming back, all you guys have destroyed now anyway.

Jonno B)

bowrabob
03-30-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+30 March 2004 - 19:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 30 March 2004 - 19:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> .. can I come to your little place (the other one) and post nude pics and swear and be rascist?

No, you wanted it for no flaming, therefore you&#39;re inforcing cencorship harsher than here.

[/b]
Did Rikk put you on moderation for this Jonno? l wonder what would have happened if you&#39;d posted it here&#33; Or is that why you took your shit over there, because you knew it wouldn&#39;t be allowed here?

You&#39;re a hypocrite Jonno. :angry:

<!--QuoteBegin-Jonno
And Sam&#33; you wonder why your wife left you????, cos you&#39;re a c**t&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You really think it&#39;s that hard to get inside your head knowing what I know????

Come on motherf**ker&#33; Try me&#33;

Heh, I was about to do something really nasty but I&#39;ve decided that I ain&#39;t such a tosser like you, moaning that your wife has taken your kid to anyone who will listen, getting pissed and winding people up then creeping round them the next day for forgiveness, you&#39;re pathetic.

You f**ked up my night last night, you pretty much f**ked today up and tonight too.

You knew full well this would wind me up, you&#39;re a c**t, but you got what you wanted did&#39;nt you, got Andie there on msn all "Oh Andie, I did&#39;nt mean to upset him, it was only a joke"......You&#39;re a joke, F**k you&#33; [/quote]

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by bowrabob+30 March 2004 - 16:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowrabob @ 30 March 2004 - 16:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Did Rikk put you on moderation for this Jonno? l wonder what would have happened if you&#39;d posted it here&#33; Or is that why you took your shit over there, because you knew it wouldn&#39;t be allowed here?

You&#39;re a hypocrite Jonno. :angry:

<!--QuoteBegin-Jonno
And Sam&#33; you wonder why your wife left you????, cos you&#39;re a c**t&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You really think it&#39;s that hard to get inside your head knowing what I know????

Come on motherf**ker&#33; Try me&#33;

Heh, I was about to do something really nasty but I&#39;ve decided that I ain&#39;t such a tosser like you, moaning that your wife has taken your kid to anyone who will listen, getting pissed and winding people up then creeping round them the next day for forgiveness, you&#39;re pathetic.

You f**ked up my night last night, you pretty much f**ked today up and tonight too.

You knew full well this would wind me up, you&#39;re a c**t, but you got what you wanted did&#39;nt you, got Andie there on msn all "Oh Andie, I did&#39;nt mean to upset him, it was only a joke"......You&#39;re a joke, F**k you&#33; [/b][/quote]
Before you start fucking into me, get your facts straight Bob, I was&#39;nt talking about RC&#39;s in that statement&#33;

AND I might Add that I notice you hav&#39;nt quoted the first post in that thread.

Forget that bit did you, that I started a nice thread about friends and Sam came in on a wind up??..........Go ask him, he&#39;ll tell you he was purposely winding me up.

He had been for a week, he followed ME over there, NOT the other way round, so get your facts straight before you speak&#33;

Jonno B)

Marius24
03-30-2004, 04:20 PM
:argue: jesus i didn&#39;t know you guys had it in you to be so bitchy&#33; :eat:

bowrabob
03-30-2004, 04:26 PM
Well maybe one of the mods would care to read the thread and comment on what they would have done. Or maybe you can tell us if this would be allowed on your board?

Originally posted by Sam
I hear they are having auditions to become a carebear you should enter

That was Sam&#39;s first post, do you want to see his second post? Or his third?

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 04:32 PM
No I would&#39;nt have it on my board and they Did let it happen here, I went on a rampage.

I said THE first post in the thread, clearly you have no idea what it&#39;s about so if I were you I&#39;d be quiet because you&#39;re just looking stupid and only have maybe 20% of the facts :)

Why do you think Sam apologised?
For calling me a Cearbear?.......no it was for a week of torment and slagging off, the reason he&#39;s on moderation here.

And besides

QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 30 March 2004 - 19:37)
.. can I come to your little place (the other one) and post nude pics and swear and be rascist?

That was&#39;nt about RC&#39;s, THAT was about another forum which clearly you&#39;re to hot headed to be invited to :)

Jonno B)

bowrabob
03-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Jonno
No I would&#39;nt have it on my board ...

As l said, hypocrite&#33; :P

Sam said nothing to you in Rikk&#39;s forum, if you two were rowing somewhere else you should have gone somewhere else to carry it on. You&#39;re an abuser. That forum is run by friends of yours, yet you&#39;re constantly causing trouble, people have left over you, some friend&#33; <_<

Lamsey
03-30-2004, 04:43 PM
Anyone reminded at all of the way Orcs turn on their own in the Lord Of The Rings films? :lol:

Or perhaps trolls would be a better analogy. :lol:

BTW - in case of unintended offence - that statement wasn&#39;t directed at you Jonno B)

Buffalo
03-30-2004, 04:54 PM
OMG......

Sorry every one, I&#39;ve got to have my bit&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

And Then......, ..... , :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by bowrabob+30 March 2004 - 16:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowrabob @ 30 March 2004 - 16:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jonno
No I would&#39;nt have it on my board ...

As l said, hypocrite&#33; :P

Sam said nothing to you in Rikk&#39;s forum, if you two were rowing somewhere else you should have gone somewhere else to carry it on. You&#39;re an abuser. That forum is run by friends of yours, yet you&#39;re constantly causing trouble, people have left over you, some friend&#33; <_< [/b][/quote]
FFS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :angry:

You don&#39;t get it do you??????????

It was started on here, a week, the Cearbear thing had been introduced as a wind up to me on here&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I left the fight, HE followed ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

So change the word "Cearbear" to "You&#39;re a twat and I don&#39;t like you" and you&#39;ll start to see my point, I could keep calling you a sindy doll, you&#39;d eventually get wound up by it, but add to that a week of flaming and you have the result in that thread.

@Lamsey.........Are you calling ME a troll???.......When I&#39;m standing up for this place???.........Some forum star, I hav&#39;nt seen you do much .

Jonno B)

bowrabob
03-30-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Jonno
You don&#39;t get it do you??????????

Oh l get it all right, someone calls you a Carebear and you spit the dummy. :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 05:16 PM
No I had spat the dummy long before he called me that.

It stated here http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...30&#entry935651 (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=105431&st=30&#entry935651)

And went thru 1 week and a shitload of threads, then came to a head 1 week later on RC&#39;s thru no fault of my own :)

So if you would like to filter thru all mine, Sam&#39;s, and the others clearly involde be my guest, if you can&#39;t, then you don&#39;t know what you&#39;re talking about.

SO back the fuck off&#33;

Please :)

Jonno B)

J'Pol
03-30-2004, 05:48 PM
I love the irony, there are conspiracy theories about BD being victimised by the mods and admin at this board.

The chaps posts in the World News were generally about, or based on, conspiracy theories. He even quoted Lyndon Larouche&#39;s Executive Intelligence Review, or whatever it&#39;s called. A mental fantasist, who was a disciple of a high profile madman.

Fan-tastic, the arch conspiracy theorist is the victim of a conspiracy.

I love the irony, the boards biggest ever troll, and his friends are trolling to try to get him re-instated.

Fan-tastic, I am going to "support" you until there is no feckin prospect of you ever getting back

BigBoo
03-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@30 March 2004 - 17:48
I love the irony, there are conspiracy theories about BD being victimised by the mods and admin at this board.

The chaps posts in the World News were generally about, or based on, conspiracy theories. He even quoted Lyndon Larouche&#39;s Executive Intelligence Review, or whatever it&#39;s called. A mental fantasist, who was a disciple of a high profile madman.

I love the irony, the boards biggest ever troll, and his friends are trolling to try to get him re-instated.

Fan-tastic, I am going to "support" you until there is no feckin prospect of you ever getting back

its a conspircy alight. i blame Bush :01:

bowrabob
03-30-2004, 05:59 PM
l blame the Scottish Assembly for paying these old farts too much pension money, they should be made to support themselves. If they&#39;d saved their money instead of spending it on a lifelong pursuit of alcoholic stupor they wouldn&#39;t be such a drain on the taxpayers. :lol:

Cheese
03-30-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BigBoo+30 March 2004 - 16:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBoo @ 30 March 2004 - 16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@30 March 2004 - 17:48

:lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
its a conspircy alight. i blame Bush :01: [/b][/quote]
I think we need bulio&#39;s input on this.

J'Pol
03-30-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by bowrabob@30 March 2004 - 18:59
l blame the Scottish Assembly for paying these old farts too much pension money, they should be made to support themselves. If they&#39;d saved their money instead of spending it on a lifelong pursuit of alcoholic stupor they wouldn&#39;t be such a drain on the taxpayers. :lol:
I agree, the amount of taxes I pay, particularly the stuff in the higher tax bracket is feckin atrocious.

But what the hey, I make the dosh, so why not spread a little sushine along the way.

bigboab
03-30-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by bowrabob@30 March 2004 - 17:59
l blame the Scottish Assembly for paying these old farts too much pension money, they should be made to support themselves. If they&#39;d saved their money instead of spending it on a lifelong pursuit of alcoholic stupor they wouldn&#39;t be such a drain on the taxpayers.&nbsp; :lol:
I qualify for my pension on Thursday morning. Are you saying that I am not entitled to it. :ph34r: I have served my country in the army and police force. I have been buried in an undergtround roof fall as a miner. I could go on ad infinitum. Oh&#33; sorry I forgot I have worked for nearly fifty years and paid my taxes. What right have you to deny me a pension. :angry:

namzuf9
03-30-2004, 10:57 PM
eehh it wer&#39;nt like this in my day. You could go t&#39;pictures and buy a big bag of sweeties all with ha&#39;peny. Of course thats when ha&#39;peny were worth summit. :P

(Sorry I could&#39;nt resist and I would&#39;nt say you a day over 63 :) )

Lamsey
03-30-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 March 2004 - 15:58
@Lamsey.........Are you calling ME a troll???.......When I&#39;m standing up for this place???.........Some forum star, I hav&#39;nt seen you do much .
Jonno... please tell me that was a joke - I explicitly said I wasn&#39;t talking to you there, man.

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 11:13 PM
Erm.......Yeah I was gonna pm you about that, I read it wrong :ph34r: Which was brought to my atention by a friend :ph34r:

Sorry about that dude, honest mistake :)

Jonno B)

Lamsey
03-30-2004, 11:14 PM
No problem mate, happens to the best of us :lol:

edit: hold on, this is the Hate Thread... erm.... Fuck You And Your Big Tadger :unsure:

:P

J'Pol
03-30-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by bigboab+30 March 2004 - 23:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 30 March 2004 - 23:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bowrabob@30 March 2004 - 17:59
l blame the Scottish Assembly for paying these old farts too much pension money, they should be made to support themselves. If they&#39;d saved their money instead of spending it on a lifelong pursuit of alcoholic stupor they wouldn&#39;t be such a drain on the taxpayers.&nbsp; :lol:
I qualify for my pension on Thursday morning. Are you saying that I am not entitled to it. :ph34r: I have served my country in the army and police force. I have been buried in an undergtround roof fall as a miner. I could go on ad infinitum. Oh&#33; sorry I forgot I have worked for nearly fifty years and paid my taxes. What right have you to deny me a pension. :angry: [/b][/quote]
It comes from the NI contributions mate, but I really do think that you deserve it either way. Ignore the trolls, they really aren&#39;t worth your bother, not one second of it. Thats the only reason they come here and it really is rather pathetic.

Oh and go to SS btw, I think you will find I have much that you will want. I can particularly recommend the Jim Reeves.

J'Pol
03-30-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@31 March 2004 - 00:14
Fuck You And Your Big Tadger :unsure:

That&#39;s a bit h4r5h, when you know that the chap has an unfeasibly small penis.

Lamsey
03-30-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+30 March 2004 - 22:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 30 March 2004 - 22:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@31 March 2004 - 00:14

That&#39;s a bit h4r5h, when you know that the chap has an unfeasibly small penis. [/b][/quote]
:lol: I was talking about Baz :lol:

(j/k ;) )

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+30 March 2004 - 23:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 30 March 2004 - 23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@31 March 2004 - 00:14

That&#39;s a bit h4r5h, when you know that the chap has an unfeasibly small penis. [/b][/quote]
A tadger is a penis? :blink: ........

Huh, must be a scottish thing :P :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

J'Pol
03-30-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+31 March 2004 - 00:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 31 March 2004 - 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@30 March 2004 - 23:20
<!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@31 March 2004 - 00:14

That&#39;s a bit h4r5h, when you know that the chap has an unfeasibly small penis.
A tadger is a penis? :blink: ........

Huh, must be a scottish thing :P :lol: :lol:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
You don&#39;t have one at all :blink: :blink: :blink:

I just thought it was small, sorry about that action man.

Afronaut
03-30-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@31 March 2004 - 01:18
I can particularly recommend the Jim Reeves.
...and you can tell the man whos with you,
he&#39;ll have to go.

:D

A Classic.

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@30 March 2004 - 23:27

:lol: :lol: :lol: You tosser :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey you think if I look hard enough I could find that little lever at the back of my head? :lol:

Jonno B)

bigboab
03-30-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Guitar&#045;Slinger+30 March 2004 - 23:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guitar-Slinger @ 30 March 2004 - 23:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@31 March 2004 - 01:18
he&#39;ll have to go.

A Classic. [/b][/quote]
No but I will tell the man who&#39;s with to shove the jukebox up his H*le. :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
03-30-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Guitar&#045;Slinger+31 March 2004 - 00:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guitar-Slinger @ 31 March 2004 - 00:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@31 March 2004 - 01:18
he&#39;ll have to go.

A Classic. [/b][/quote]
They are all there mate, have a go.

In fact, why don&#39;t you do a few Reeves classics in your own style and let us hear them. That would be fan-tastic.

I know you play them in the pubs sometimes.

GS does JR, I would download that. :D

JONNO_CELEBS
03-30-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@30 March 2004 - 23:45

I&#39;ll have you know Sliger has never "Done" me at all <_< :P :lol:

Jonno B)

bigboab
03-30-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+30 March 2004 - 23:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 30 March 2004 - 23:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by bigboab@30 March 2004 - 23:52
<!--QuoteBegin-bowrabob@30 March 2004 - 17:59
I qualify for my pension on Thursday morning. Are you saying that I am not entitled to it. :ph34r: I have served my country in the army and police force. I have been buried in an undergtround roof fall as a miner. I could go on ad infinitum. Oh&#33; sorry I forgot I have worked for nearly fifty years and paid my taxes. What right have you to deny me a pension. :angry:
It comes from the NI contributions mate, but I really do think that you deserve it either way. Ignore the trolls, they really aren&#39;t worth your bother, not one second of it. Thats the only reason they come here and it really is rather pathetic.

Oh and go to SS btw, I think you will find I have much that you will want. I can particularly recommend the Jim Reeves. [/b][/quote]
Thanks JP. :) I will have a wee look next week, after this massive apple session I about to embark upon. :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
03-30-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+31 March 2004 - 00:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 31 March 2004 - 00:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@30 March 2004 - 23:45

I&#39;ll have you know Sliger has never "Done" me at all <_< :P :lol:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
Says you.

I think he may have plucked you.

Or at the very least strummed your pain with his fingers.

J'Pol
03-30-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by bigboab+31 March 2004 - 00:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 31 March 2004 - 00:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@30 March 2004 - 23:18

Originally posted by bigboab@30 March 2004 - 23:52
<!--QuoteBegin-bowrabob@30 March 2004 - 17:59

Oh and go to SS btw, I think you will find I have much that you will want. I can particularly recommend the Jim Reeves.
Thanks JP. :) I will have a wee look next week, after this massive apple session I about to embark upon. :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
There is a wide selection there old bean. You are one of the few chaps I can GUARANTEE will find much which is of interest.

Please help yourself, I would consider it an honour. :)

Lamsey
03-30-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+30 March 2004 - 22:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 30 March 2004 - 22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@30 March 2004 - 23:27

You don&#39;t have one at all&nbsp; :blink:&nbsp; :blink:&nbsp; :blink:

Hey you think if I look hard enough I could find that little lever at the back of my head? :lol:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
I would look between your legs if I were you, big man ;)

A magnifying glass may hasten proceedings :P

J'Pol
03-31-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey+31 March 2004 - 00:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 31 March 2004 - 00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 March 2004 - 22:41
<!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@30 March 2004 - 23:27

Jonno B)

A magnifying glass may hasten proceedings :P [/b][/quote]
Or perhaps some cheese.

JONNO_CELEBS
03-31-2004, 12:09 AM
JP the Slinger coments were just............crap :lol:

What is this anyway?.........Can I ask a mod to change the title of this to "Discussion about how small Jonno&#39;s penis is" please? :lol:

I&#39;m sure there have been topics before but slightly different :lol:

Jonno B)

Oh and Lamsey......"Big man" and a wink is pushing very close to "Big boy ;) " or even "Hello sailor ;) "

Lamsey
03-31-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+30 March 2004 - 23:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 30 March 2004 - 23:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@31 March 2004 - 00:57

A magnifying glass may hasten proceedings&nbsp; :P
Or perhaps some cheese. [/b][/quote]
:o

... WeeMouse?

:(

edit: Jonno - "Big Man" is a Glaswegian saying used to mean anyone, usually but not always male.

edit 2: effing quote tags

JONNO_CELEBS
03-31-2004, 12:14 AM
[QUOTE=JONNO_CELEBS,30 March 2004 - 22:41]I would look between your legs if I were you, big man ;)

A magnifying glass may hasten proceedings :P
Or perhaps some cheese.
:o

... WeeMouse?

:(

edit: Jonno - "Big Man" is a Glaswegian saying used to mean anyone, usually but not always male.
Are you trying to say I&#39;m bait? :o

Jonno B)

Edit@ Lamsey.....You call girls "Big man"? :unsure: I know a few girls who would knock you out for calling them that :lol:

btw, somebody really messed that quote up :lol:

bigboab
03-31-2004, 12:29 AM
This is my last post tonight Jonno. Can you not hear the bugler? Anyway from what I am led to believe you are the &#39;big&#39; man. :lol: :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
03-31-2004, 01:04 AM
Erm.........Ok Bob , but where do you get this info from, no one knows about my.....thingy....cept a few people, of course by a few I mean most of the internet but thats not the point :ph34r: :lol:

Jonno B)

kAb
03-31-2004, 04:08 AM
I still think THIS (http://foia.fbi.gov/andersonb.htm) was a cover-up, and that Billy Dean is being detained somewhere, he didn&#39;t recieve a fair trial, nor was he really shot. He is just being abused and interrogated illegally.

vidcc
03-31-2004, 04:34 AM
Boy you must have been bored today :lol: :lol: :lol:

Busyman
03-31-2004, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by vidcc@31 March 2004 - 00:34
Boy you must have been bored today :lol: :lol: :lol:
It&#39;s his second time posting it.
The first, I imagine, was deleted.

Keep trying kAb, keep trying. <_<

ang3968
03-31-2004, 04:50 AM
He would be nearly 70 yrs old now.... what on earth would they still need to question him about?? :rolleyes:

If he&#39;s still alive that is.....

and even at the age they say they shot him (45) he was running home to Mummy eh.... :lol:

kAb
03-31-2004, 04:51 AM
obviously he knows something his captors don&#39;t want anybody to know...

ang3968
03-31-2004, 04:58 AM
oh puh-leeze....

there was no link to the site, nor any names mentioned.....

it didn&#39;t even have anything to do with the other bloke..... :huh:

edit..... and how come that thread was moved without a name mentioned when there is a thread still there in the lounge that does have that particular name under the Title??? :blink:

kAb
03-31-2004, 05:15 AM
*Edited by a disgruntled mod* Anderson, white male born July 12, 1934, in Tennessee, was on the FBI&#39;s "Ten Most Wanted List" for attempted murder, armed robbery, suspected bank robbery, jail escape and as a wanted fugitive. Subject&#39;s medical records showed lower extremities below the knees were paralyzed, with the only movement in his toes. He used crutches to aid in his mobility. On August 6, 1974, Anderson escaped from the maximum security section of the Morgan County Jail, Wartburg, TN where he was being held for assault with the intent to commit first degree murder. Billy Dean Anderson was shot and killed on July 7, 1979, at Pall Mall, TN near his Mother&#39;s home.

http://foia.fbi.gov/andersonb.htm

Was he really a criminal? He&#39;s freakin paralyzed, how could he escape jail & rob banks with paralyzed legs?? :blink:

Discuss.

ang3968
03-31-2004, 05:25 AM
I&#39;m almost afraid to post in here.....

could it be they exaggerated his criminal record to excuse his death???... maybe he wasn&#39;t as bad as they have made him out to be..... maybe they didn&#39;t intend to kill him... but once it happened they came up with a feasible plan to explain their actions??

who really knows....

I still find it funny that at 45 he was running home to Mummy.... big tough criminal that he was... :rolleyes:

kAb
03-31-2004, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by ang3968@30 March 2004 - 22:25
I&#39;m almost afraid to post in here.....

could it be they exaggerated his criminal record to excuse his death???... maybe he wasn&#39;t as bad as they have made him out to be..... maybe they didn&#39;t intend to kill him... but once it happened they came up with a feasible plan to explain their actions??

who really knows....

I still find it funny that at 45 he was running home to Mummy.... big tough criminal that he was... :rolleyes:
Lol yeah.

but I don&#39;t think &#39;running&#39; is the correct term... remember, he can only move his toes.

I wish there were more information on how he &#39;died&#39;, not very specific for a &#39;freedom of information act&#39; <_<, but what can you expect from the government.

Maximum security prison?
Shot near his mother&#39;s home?
Below the knees were paralyzed?

VERY strange :huh:

bowrabob
03-31-2004, 09:24 AM
So are we allowed to mention Billy Dean in here or not? It says "Censor Free Thread" at the top.

l spoke to Billy earlier, he sends you all his regards. He had a good laugh about the mods censoring the sigs, then pinning up three threads about him. :lol:

[N][O][B]
03-31-2004, 10:28 AM
well then who pissed the mods off? my sig got owned last night,

Cheese
03-31-2004, 10:32 AM
I thought you had been put on moderation for all the Jonno-esque nudie pictures you posted of yourself last night after you came in. :blink: :ph34r:

Mr. Mulder
03-31-2004, 10:33 AM
twas all that shite about B**** D***

Cheese
03-31-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Arcadia@31 March 2004 - 09:33
twas all that shite about B**** D***
Bobby Davro? :blink:

Mr. Mulder
03-31-2004, 10:40 AM
Yeah, he came round trying to show up Boab with his bad jokes, the mods put a stop to it of course.

[N][O][B]
03-31-2004, 10:46 AM
i have just been sick.

DanB
03-31-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Arcadia@31 March 2004 - 11:40
Yeah, he came round trying to show up Boab with his bad jokes, the mods put a stop to it of course.
he used to have a fit wife :rolleyes:

Adster
03-31-2004, 11:27 AM
I didn&#39;t piss off teh mods didn&#39;t have my dick out :blink:

[N][O][B]
03-31-2004, 11:54 AM
thriving community aye.

Image Resized
[img]http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/IMC/thriving_community_lol.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/IMC/thriving_community_lol.JPG')

you and your rikk and cowsy pish poor forum can stick it up your arse.

[N][O][B]
03-31-2004, 11:57 AM
i dont feel so good.

Ella
03-31-2004, 12:01 PM
Don&#39;t think it was me.....no, no, it definitely wasn&#39;t me. :rolleyes:

sharedholder
03-31-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Honey@30 March 2004 - 10:30
and is this another form of censorship... now being told what sig we can have?.. :o

but meanwhile we have sigs with naked women... etc?... <_<

7. Signatures and Avatars will be restricted in size and content. Consult rules 2 and 3 for restricted content. Combined file sizes for images used for avatars and in signatures may not exceed 100,000 bytes. Additionally, Signatures may not exceed 500x150 pixels in dimension. Signatures and avatars that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator without notification. Avatars can be uploaded. The maximum dimension for an avatar can not exceed 80x80 pixels.

Jetje , i don&#39;t see Billy sig mentioned, so ?????????? Btw i see you got back your old &#39;&#39;sexy&#39;&#39; avatar can i get back mine too ?? I think is allowed now. <_< <_<

Lamsey
03-31-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@31 March 2004 - 11:05
Jetje , i don&#39;t see Billy sig mentioned, so ?????????? Btw i see you got back your old &#39;&#39;sexy&#39;&#39; avatar can i get back mine too ?? I think is allowed now. <_< <_<

7. Signatures and Avatars will be restricted in size and content. Consult rules 2 and 3 for restricted content. Combined file sizes for images used for avatars and in signatures may not exceed 100,000 bytes. Additionally, Signatures may not exceed 500x150 pixels in dimension. Signatures and avatars that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator without notification. Avatars can be uploaded. The maximum dimension for an avatar can not exceed 80x80 pixels.

2. Posts containing subject matter deemed grotesque, disturbing, obscene, malicious, or of a sexual nature may be edited or deleted. Images containing complete nudity are not allowed, and nude images in which the subject(s) are topless may only be posted in the Lounge area. There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender based insults or any other discriminatory comments or content.
I think that just about covers everything.

The team really should have a rule which states "Whining dissenters who try and find loopholes in the rules to support their own spurious arguments will have an umbrella inserted into their arse and then opened."

j4y3m
03-31-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+31 March 2004 - 12:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 31 March 2004 - 12:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@31 March 2004 - 11:05
Jetje , i don&#39;t see Billy sig mentioned, so ?????????? Btw i see you got back your old &#39;&#39;sexy&#39;&#39; avatar can i get back mine too ?? I think is allowed now.&nbsp; <_<&nbsp; <_<

2. Posts containing subject matter deemed grotesque, disturbing, obscene, malicious, or of a sexual nature may be edited or deleted. Images containing complete nudity are not allowed, and nude images in which the subject(s) are topless may only be posted in the Lounge area. There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender based insults or any other discriminatory comments or content.
I think that just about covers everything.

The team really should have a rule which states "Whining dissenters who try and find loopholes in the rules to support their own spurious arguments will have an umbrella inserted into their arse and then opened." [/b][/quote]
What would that feel like? :o

Lamsey
03-31-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by j4y3m+31 March 2004 - 11:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j4y3m @ 31 March 2004 - 11:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@31 March 2004 - 12:10
The team really should have a rule which states "Whining dissenters who try and find loopholes in the rules to support their own spurious arguments will have an umbrella inserted into their arse and then opened."
What would that feel like? :o [/b][/quote]
Sore.

They will also have a beachball inserted in their right ear which will then be inflated.

sharedholder
03-31-2004, 12:17 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/uploads/av-1069.gif

Sexual nature ?? I think so . <_<

Lamsey
I think that just about covers everything. You think ??? So if everybody think and take the forum rules as he want why the hell are still called forum rules ??? <_< <_< :angry: :angry: Do you know how many &#39;&#39;asses and tits &#39;&#39; avatars are floating on this forum ??????????? <_< <_<

DanB
03-31-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by [N][O][B]@31 March 2004 - 12:57
i dont feel so good.
you don&#39;t look too good either :(

Cheese
03-31-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by danb+31 March 2004 - 11:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 31 March 2004 - 11:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N
[O],31 March 2004 - 12:57] i dont feel so good.
you don&#39;t look too good either :( [/quote]
An you smell bad. :(

Lamsey
03-31-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@31 March 2004 - 11:17

Lamsey
I think that just about covers everything. You think ??? So if everybody think and take the forum rules as he want why the hell are still called forum rules ??? <_< <_< :angry: :angry: Do you know how many &#39;&#39;asses and tits &#39;&#39; avatars are floating on this forum ??????????? <_< <_<
Asses and tits are all very well and may be deleted at a moderator&#39;s discretion. But topless pictures, like your old one, are explicitly banned. Get over it.

The only correct interpretation of the rules is that of the moderating team. If you want to argue you can do it via PM, as stated elsewhere in the rulebook. What you can&#39;t do is have a petty little rant because you&#39;re not getting your way.

Now bend over, it&#39;s umbrella time.

sharedholder
03-31-2004, 12:25 PM
I&#39;m talking about topless pictures Lamsey, they are on this forum. :angry: :angry:

The only correct interpretation of the rules is that of the moderating team.

So like i said we can f**k the forum rules because are based on the mods wish and thoughts , right ?

Right now i have things important to do so i leave you with this forum, dont&#39; forget to read the &#39;&#39; FORUM RULES&#39;&#39; . :lol: :lol: :lol:

ang3968
03-31-2004, 12:26 PM
has Lamsey got his job back as a mod????

;)

bowrabob
03-31-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by [N][O][B]@31 March 2004 - 20:54
you and your rikk and cowsy pish poor forum can stick it up your arse.
Aaaaah, diddums get his over inflated little ego dented when Rikk put him in his place then? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lamsey
03-31-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@31 March 2004 - 11:25
I&#39;m talking about topless pictures Lamsey, they are on this forum. :angry: :angry:
If you see a topless picture anywhere other than in a post in the Lounge then report it, for god&#39;s sake. Just because someone else is doing it doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s right, it just mean&#39;s he/she hasn&#39;t been caught yet :rolleyes:

Tell you what - why don&#39;t you provide some evidence, link to a few offending posts or member profiles. That will help out the team and might just balance out your whinging and I might not have to open this umbrella after all.

bowrabob
03-31-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by ang3968@31 March 2004 - 21:26

;)
You&#39;d think so, eh? <_<

Lamsey
03-31-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by ang3968@31 March 2004 - 11:26

;)
I&#39;m posting as I always have tried to - as a decent member of the board and not the kind of troll who only comes here to complain ;)

DanB
03-31-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+31 March 2004 - 13:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 31 March 2004 - 13:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by danb@31 March 2004 - 11:22
<!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N
[O],31 March 2004 - 12:57] i dont feel so good.
you don&#39;t look too good either :(
An you smell bad. :( [/quote]
And you got knobbly knees <_<

bowrabob
03-31-2004, 12:31 PM
Maybe it&#39;s dead, someone give it a kick. :rolleyes:

jetje
03-31-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@31 March 2004 - 14:17

Lamsey
If you think they are violating the board rules just pm someone from the team or report it and they will judge... As in real live there are rules (laws) but the judge can interpetate those.. ;)

Well have a go at my avatar... i my honest opinion there is little wrong with it that violates any board rule... ;) But i can&#39;t say what stuff winds you up. I guess every clothed woman out on the streets is of sexual nature to you then. :P

[N][O][B]
03-31-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+31 March 2004 - 12:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 31 March 2004 - 12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ang3968@31 March 2004 - 11:26

;)
I&#39;m posting as I always have tried to - as a decent member of the board and not the kind of troll who only comes here to complain ;) [/b][/quote]
pwned.

Lamsey
03-31-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by [N][O]+31 March 2004 - 11:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([N][O] @ 31 March 2004 - 11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lamsey@31 March 2004 - 12:30
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-ang3968@31 March 2004 - 11:26

;)
I&#39;m posting as I always have tried to - as a decent member of the board and not the kind of troll who only comes here to complain ;)
pwned. [/quote]
Image Resized
[img]http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/j00r73hpwn3d.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/j00r73hpwn3d.jpg')

ang3968
03-31-2004, 12:34 PM
nob-head

edit... and that wasn&#39;t aimed at you either Lamsey.... :rolleyes:

although I&#39;m pretty sure my posts over the past day or so can&#39;t be classed as all complaints made by a troll......

but you have your opinion.... :D

bujub22
03-31-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+31 March 2004 - 08:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 31 March 2004 - 08:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N

;)
I&#39;m posting as I always have tried to - as a decent member of the board and not the kind of troll who only comes here to complain ;) [/b][/quote]
pwned. [/b][/quote]
Image Resized
Image Resized
[img]http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/j00r73hpwn3d.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> (http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/j00r73hpwn3d.jpg) [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

namzuf9
03-31-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@31 March 2004 - 13:33
Image Resized
[img]http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/j00r73hpwn3d.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> (http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/j00r73hpwn3d.jpg)
Put it away, we dont know where its been :huh:

Peerzy
03-31-2004, 07:52 PM
Why did my I.N picture/birthday thread get deleated?

People have posted pictures before and birthdays.....is there a law against combining the two.

Ps: dont take that the wrong way, im just in a bad mod then this happenes.

jetje
03-31-2004, 08:10 PM
peerzy, i didn&#39;t do it , but... when i saw it i thought... mmm it is funny and IN kinda did it to himself that these things get posted here, but i also thought if it was fair... the guy isn&#39;t around no more and can&#39;t really defend him...
so i doubted if it was a good topic.... and therefor can understand it&#39;s gone..
sorry for your bad mood... just check there mustr be funny enough threads you can eat your heart out... :)

DreamWeaver
03-31-2004, 08:16 PM
cat fight ..... hahahahahha
:frusty:
:blink:
:01:

Peerzy
03-31-2004, 08:28 PM
all it was, was just 3 posts of pictures of him and a joke about him.

Can&#39;t see the harm. Was no flaming at all or trollig or swearing

Buffalo
03-31-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@31 March 2004 - 12:33
Image Resized
Image Resized
<a href=&#39;http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/j00r73hpwn3d.jpg&#39; (http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/j00r73hpwn3d.jpg) target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
[img]http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/j00r73hpwn3d.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/j00r73hpwn3d.jpg')</a>
:lol: Love that,,

Don&#39;t know if your seen the running TV Add, That sign is ok for 99% of Counties, But in brazil It&#39;s a Big insult :lol: :lol:
Sorry Brazillian members, But it&#39;s nice to know.

J'Pol
03-31-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by peerzyboy@31 March 2004 - 20:52

Ps: dont take that the wrong way, im just in a bad mod then this happenes.
Which is the bad mod, and why are you in him / her exactly.

Colly
03-31-2004, 10:25 PM
Censorship free thread? May we test that statement please?

Test 1:
*removed

Test 2:
*removed

Checking...

I don&#39;t believe this appears to be a truly censorship thread.
Both tests were URLs to point to es5-dot-com, but only the second one remained uncensored due to some slight of hand while posting. Mouseover on the second link and check the status line to see where it points to. That URL had to be posted as %65%73%35%2e%63%6f%6d to get past this forums automatic censorship bots, yet it is simply a very small link to a P2P site that is simply one among many. Why not also censor other p2p links? There appears to be a definite bias in the CENSORSHIP of THIS forum, including within THIS mis-named "censorship-free thread" - at least until the censorship bot is removed from general service throughout the filesharingtalk forums. Besides, in the end it didn&#39;t really accomplish ANYTHING did it? - except to reveal and prove the forum sponsors&#39; OWN biased opinions exposed by a rather lame, childish, simple, and ultimately ineffective censor-bot.

While everybody is most certainly entitled to their own opinions, forum mods included, I hope everybody else here would be equally offended to find someone/something actively working to automatically suppress any divergent opinions.

I think everybody ought to be free to try out ANY of the p2p programs and discuss and report in forums on their own personal experiences with the software without being immediately branded & censored. I&#39;ve downloaded more stuff with Kazaa and, later, K-Lite, than with ES5 because I&#39;ve been using them both for much longer. I&#39;ve only been using ES5 since last August, but in that period, it&#39;s undergone remarkable transformations and extensive improvement which I have been able to experience first hand. Might I add that any links to competing p2p software that I might post in the ES5 forums would NOT be getting censored as is done here.

By the way, if the mods are thinking of enhancing the bot to take also out "%65%73%35%2e%63%6f%6d", think again. There are 2,047 combinations of hex & plain text that could be juggled to create the same effective URL and after that, ES5 also probably owns about a thousand registered domain names that&#39;ll go to the same place (only made necessary by censorship such as was found here.) So why not simply remove the idiotic, ineffective little censorbot that only serves to fan the flames?

JONNO_CELEBS
03-31-2004, 10:31 PM
Poo&#33; :)

Jonno B)

J'Pol
03-31-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Colly@31 March 2004 - 23:25
Censorship free thread?&nbsp; May we test that statement please?

Test 1:
*removed

Test 2:
*removed

Checking...

I was going to give a fuck about what you thought, then I realised that I couldn&#39;t.

Colly
03-31-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+31 March 2004 - 14:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 31 March 2004 - 14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Colly@31 March 2004 - 23:25

Test 1:
*removed
Test 2:
*removed

Checking...

I was going to give a fuck about what you thought, then I realised that I couldn&#39;t. [/b][/quote]
fair enough - you&#39;re certainly entitled to your opinion no matter how worthless it might be to anybody else. (translation: back at ya)

sorry - my reply was rude & uncalled for - especially since I forgot to add the smiley. :)

Lamsey
03-31-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Colly@31 March 2004 - 21:25
Censorship free thread?&nbsp; May we test that statement please?

Test 1:
*removed

Test 2:
*removed

Checking...

Both tests were URLs to point to es5-dot-com, but only the second one remained uncensored due to blah blah fucking blah
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares2.jpg

pol
03-31-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Colly+31 March 2004 - 23:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colly &#064; 31 March 2004 - 23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+31 March 2004 - 14:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 31 March 2004 - 14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Colly@31 March 2004 - 23:25

Test 1:
*removed

Test 2:
*removed

Checking...

I was going to give a fuck about what you thought, then I realised that I couldn&#39;t. [/b]
fair enough - you&#39;re certainly entitled to your opinion no matter how worthless it might be to anybody else. (translation: back at ya)

sorry - my reply was rude & uncalled for - especially since I forgot to add the smiley. :)[/b][/quote]
well, cheers for posting this on es5 forum..

<!--QuoteBegin-Tachyon
I had to use a few tricks to post links to ES5 things in their forum, but I got them to work with a click-on. The edit-bots will never be as clever as the posters..

..SharePro rocks&#33; [/quote]

..as it makes our lives easier. now i can go through all your posts and edit any links that are spam. the filters are there for a reason, even if you are "clever" enough to edit them.

if you have a problem with this then feel free to pm me, as this thread is here for a reason, and not a discussion about es5 :)

[N][O][B]
03-31-2004, 11:31 PM
i hope steve steals all your money.

Afronaut
03-31-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+1 April 2004 - 01:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey &#064; 1 April 2004 - 01:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Colly@31 March 2004 - 21:25

Test 1:
http://[SPAM]

Test 2:
http://spam.com (http://es5sux0rzrealbadktnxbyewithtehluv.com)

Checking...

Both tests were URLs to point to es5-dot-com, but only the second one remained uncensored due to blah blah fucking blah
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares2.jpg [/b][/quote]
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/IMC/lmao.gif

:cool2:

Ella
04-01-2004, 05:25 AM
Am I still on that thingie that starts with an &#39;M&#39;?? :rolleyes:

h1
04-01-2004, 07:10 AM
:lol: My sig got owned too, even though it was tiny. :P

BTW, the mod that edited it chopped a little too much off:

Edit: Image Removed by RF

Edit: Cleared up with RF.

http://www.filesharingtalk.com/sigs/klt6.gif

J'Pol
04-01-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by [N][O][B]@1 April 2004 - 00:31
i hope steve steals all your money.
He&#39;s "left" apparently, was offered a "directorship", but was too busy with other projects and had to move on.

It must be true, cos it was an official announcement.

It may be a blow to the cult, but I am sure they will fight on. Hope springs eternal.

Keikan
04-01-2004, 11:20 AM
Being neutral here

Why was Billy Dean banned?

JONNO_CELEBS
04-01-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Keikan@1 April 2004 - 11:20
Being neutral here

I doubt very much if anyone will answer that :rolleyes:

I guess you missed all the shit storm then? :rolleyes:

Lucky you :lol:

Jonno B)

Ella
04-01-2004, 12:01 PM
I really don&#39;t think I&#39;m the best person to answer either. And I&#39;m not really sure anyone will enlighten you in that area. :rolleyes:

BigBoo
04-01-2004, 03:09 PM
because they cant :ph34r:

DanB
04-01-2004, 07:07 PM
:dog: :shit:

Cheese
04-01-2004, 08:18 PM
Whatever happened to IN? :blink:

Busyman
04-01-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Keikan@1 April 2004 - 07:20
Being neutral here

He was being a dick.

When asked to tone it down and just be a set of balls, he continued to be dick, and tried to fuck with certain people.

He did some of this while on moderation and using someone elses account.

Up to speed?

J'Pol
04-02-2004, 12:36 AM
The reason people here don&#39;t like ES5 are myriad, however they include

1, The code inside it, revealed by RandomNut

2, The poor excuses for it, dreamt up by SharePro

3, The fact that he issued death threats and claimed they were serious.

4, The fact that he published someone&#39;s name and address, claiming they were RandomNut&#39;s details.

5, The fact that he said not only would this person be hurt physically, but that his family would also be attacked.

6, The fact that he claimed he had someone on standby, paid and ready to do it.

7, The fact that in spite of all of the fantasist nonsense published on the ES5 website, no-one outside of the orgnization itself can find a strand of evidence to substantiate it elaborate claims.

8, If there were anywhere near as many people involved in it, the software would have developed quicker and would not have been so buggy. It has delusions of being the p2p program being developed in a professional way, this does not come across in any of it&#39;s activities. See above.

9, Their claims regarding the number of users have always been a laughing stock within the p2p community, not just KLite, everyone.

This is all taking aside the fact that the software itself is buggy and causes problems with other software and your operating system.

So other than the software, those behind it and the community supporting it I have no problem with ES5

Klite_Rocks
04-02-2004, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+31 March 2004 - 22:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 31 March 2004 - 22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Colly@31 March 2004 - 23:25

Test 1:
*removed

Test 2:
*removed

Checking...

I was going to give a fuck about what you thought, then I realised that I couldn&#39;t. [/b][/quote]
wtf? just ignore &#39;em. whatever stupid spam it was, editing it only proved the point. Spammers suck. oops - I shoulda ignored it too.

Yogi
04-02-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Busyman+1 April 2004 - 23:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 1 April 2004 - 23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Keikan@1 April 2004 - 07:20
Being neutral here

He was being a dick.

When asked to tone it down and just be a set of balls, he continued to be dick, and tried to fuck with certain people.

Up to speed? [/b][/quote]
And BusyBarf is our sweetest kid in the class&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :helpsmile:

Yomo

Busyman
04-02-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing+2 April 2004 - 05:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualBarfing @ 2 April 2004 - 05:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@1 April 2004 - 23:19
<!--QuoteBegin-Keikan@1 April 2004 - 07:20
Being neutral here

He was being a dick.

Up to speed?
And BusyBarf is our sweetest kid in the class&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :helpsmile:

Yomo [/b][/quote]
:blink:

Rat Faced
04-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Colly@31 March 2004 - 22:25

Test 1:
*removed

Test 2:
*removed

Checking...

Both tests were URLs to point to es5-dot-com, but only the second one remained uncensored due to some slight of hand while posting. Mouseover on the second link and check the status line to see where it points to. That URL had to be posted as [SPAM] to get past this forums automatic censorship bots, yet it is simply a very small link to a P2P site that is simply one among many. Why not also censor other p2p links? There appears to be a definite bias in the CENSORSHIP of THIS forum, including within THIS mis-named "censorship-free thread" - at least until the censorship bot is removed from general service throughout the filesharingtalk forums. Besides, in the end it didn&#39;t really accomplish ANYTHING did it? - except to reveal and prove the forum sponsors&#39; OWN biased opinions exposed by a rather lame, childish, simple, and ultimately ineffective censor-bot.

While everybody is most certainly entitled to their own opinions, forum mods included, I hope everybody else here would be equally offended to find someone/something actively working to automatically suppress any divergent opinions.&nbsp;

I think everybody ought to be free to try out ANY of the p2p programs and discuss and report in forums on their own personal experiences with the software without being immediately branded & censored. I&#39;ve downloaded more stuff with Kazaa and, later, K-Lite, than with ES5 because I&#39;ve been using them both for much longer. I&#39;ve only been using ES5 since last August, but in that period, it&#39;s undergone remarkable transformations and extensive improvement which I have been able to experience first hand. Might I add that any links to competing p2p software that I might post in the ES5 forums would NOT be getting censored as is done here.

By the way, if the mods are thinking of enhancing the bot to take also out "[SPAM]", think again. There are 2,047 combinations of hex & plain text that could be juggled to create the same effective URL and after that, ES5 also probably owns about a thousand registered domain names that&#39;ll go to the same place (only made necessary by censorship such as was found here.) So why not simply remove the idiotic, ineffective little censorbot that only serves to fan the flames?
If you&#39;d read the rules of the thread, then you would have noticed that the normal Board Rules still apply.

Those links fall into this:

3. Spam is not permitted in any form. Any posting or messaging of junk content is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: unsolicited advertising, deceptive links,

The ES5 fanboys such as yourself are the ones that made just about every forum class the very name as SPAM. The overly aggressive nature of the marketing of ES5 is the very thing that got it virtually ostracized from the p2p community....before any talk of insecurity of the program and backdoors even got mentioned.

That debarcle merely finished the process.

Its not just our opinion of the program that was taken into account, I used to use ES5 sometimes. I dont like eMule, but we support it.

However the fact remains, if ES5 ever did live up to its Hype now (something that will never happen as the claims are too extreme), it would still not be supported. There is no TRUST now for ES5.

In a community such as p2p, this is THE major point.

Peerzy
04-04-2004, 01:20 PM
Could It be possible for Mods to post what Threads they deleated because i wake up today and can&#39;t find my I.N thread :(

Virtualbody1234
04-05-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by peerzyboy@4 April 2004 - 07:20
Could It be possible for Mods to post what Threads they deleated because i wake up today and can&#39;t find my I.N thread :(
No.

AussieSheila
04-05-2004, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+5 April 2004 - 10:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 5 April 2004 - 10:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@4 April 2004 - 07:20
No. [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes: It&#39;s just that attitude that makes this such a pleasant place to not be. So glad I dropped in.

Oh, was that meant to be funny? Sorry.

Afronaut
04-05-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila+5 April 2004 - 05:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 5 April 2004 - 05:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@5 April 2004 - 10:51
<!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@4 April 2004 - 07:20
No.
:rolleyes: It&#39;s just that attitude that makes this such a pleasant place to not be. So glad I dropped in.

Oh, was that meant to be funny? Sorry.

:) [/b][/quote]
;)

Peerzy
04-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+5 April 2004 - 01:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 &#064; 5 April 2004 - 01:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@4 April 2004 - 07:20
No. [/b][/quote]
Thank you for your imformative and helpful reply, it would be to hard for me to comment on every aspect of it so i will say this:

Thank you, bitch

Not trying to start anything here.

Virtualbody1234
04-05-2004, 03:17 PM
Let me get this right...

Members have rules. As defined by board rules... Right?

and

Mods have rules too. Those defined by the board rule, those defined by the admin and it also seems that we are supposed to follow rules set my members suggestions too... Right?

Right&#33;

In this case peerzyboy had posted a thread and it was removed by a mod because it was talking about internet.news who is banned. IN cannot participate therefore, quite unfair to leave it so... It was moved to trash. peerzyboy started up a new topic on the same subject. Seems a bit rebelious to me.

Then he wants us mods to post each thread that gets moved to trash? I think not.

Part of the whole reason some threads get moved is so they are no longer seen. To post that they were moved would in effect make it be even more seen.

Now I get called a bitch for not following what a member thinks our (us mods) rules should be?

Peerzy
04-05-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@5 April 2004 - 15:17
Let me get this right...

and

Mods have rules too. Those defined by the board rule, those defined by the admin and it also seems that we are supposed to follow rules set my members suggestions too... Right?

Right&#33;

In this case peerzyboy had posted a thread and it was removed by a mod because it was talking about internet.news who is banned. IN cannot participate therefore, quite unfair to leave it so... It was moved to trash.&nbsp; peerzyboy started up a new topic on the same subject. Seems a bit rebelious to me.

Then he wants us mods to post each thread that gets moved to trash? I think not.

Part of the whole reason some threads get moved is so they are no longer seen. To post that they were moved would in effect make it be even more seen.

Now I get called a bitch for not following what a member thinks our (us mods) rules should be?
Well i posted in this thread when my first one was deleated but no mod or admin told me why, its like saying don&#39;t watch that video, why not? (no reply)

SO i reposted the topic, it got deleated, i asked nicly why again, the answer

NO.

just seemed like you had a grudge against me and my topics and had no good reason for deleating them. I wasnt asking I.N to reply in them i was making a request of some pictures. Nothing more nothing less. somoen started a topic about a month ago saying post pictures of yourself, how come that wasnt deleated? its the same thing. Its just that you guys want to erase are memories of I.N or you have a serious problem with me.

I can&#39;t help but moan like a Bitch, but i&#39;m just an attention seeker

Cheese
04-05-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@5 April 2004 - 14:17
Let me get this right...

and

Right&#33;

In this case peerzyboy had posted a thread and it was removed by a mod because it was talking about internet.news who is banned. IN cannot participate therefore, quite unfair to leave it so... It was moved to trash.&nbsp; peerzyboy started up a new topic on the same subject. Seems a bit rebelious to me.

Well if you had responded in this clear and concise manner in the first place then maybe you would have received a bit more respect.

A simple &#39;No&#39; just doesn&#39;t cut the mustard and is just rude.

On the matter of deleting threads I think you should really think carefully before doing so, simply closing them with a message to say this is not acceptable seems a far better way to do things.

Remember some of us read a members posts he has made before so that we can make our own judgements on any advice or any situations that arise in the future. How can we have a full picture if you insist on deleting rather than just closing a thread?

Unless there is something offensive in the thread then I see no reason to delete it.

Also by simply deleting a thread you take away any way we have of identifying who actually did it, if we have a genuine concern over who did the deleting then who should we contact? Should we PM every mod until we get an answer?

Virtualbody1234
04-05-2004, 03:43 PM
No matter what I say it will get twisted to what you want to see.

You want the mods to reply in some sort of "proper" way when we are dealing with members who seem to take pleasure in playing games with the mods to see how far they can be pushed?

You have just posted some more suggestions (rules) as to the way mods are supposed to behave. We are to take that in stride while being called a bitch again?

Cheese
04-05-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@5 April 2004 - 14:43

You want the mods to reply in some sort of "proper" way when we are dealing with members who seem to take pleasure in playing games with the mods to see how far they can be pushed?

You have just posted some more suggestions (rules) as to the way mods are supposed to behave. We are to take that in stride while being called a bitch again?

I&#39;m not twisting anything just merely suggesting how some things can be done better, it&#39;s up to you whether you want to be perceived as a "good" mod or otherwise. As has always been the case.

As to being called a "bitch" (which has nothing to do with me), if you&#39;re going to insult someone with an arrogant one word response (which is how it seemed to more people than just myself) then you&#39;re going to take flak for it.

Peerzy
04-05-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@5 April 2004 - 15:43

Im not twisting shit, iv noticed over the last few weeks you have taken pot shots at me, so if yo asked your admin,

What do you think about the following idea/rule i have thought up

No. is the answer

its almost like a big go fuck urself.

so you ask why not?

... no reply

now your starting to get pissed off right, then it happens again,

When cops catch kids with dope, they dont just take it away, they give them a warning they tell them why not t do it, they tell them how bad it is.

they don&#39;t just say
no

So you deleat th thread, i ask for a reason, i get none, i get no pm on why it was deleated and unless i would have brought it up here i still woouldnt have. whats the point in taking the kids joint away if he&#39;s just going to buy some more gear?

i can see that your stuck on the thought that im wrong and your right, and im the same but vica versa.

Rat Faced
04-05-2004, 05:36 PM
No threads are deleted, they are moved to a Forum that members cant access.

You may say "There&#39;s no difference"...however there is.

We are all human.

We all make mistakes.

The forum rules tell you how to make complaints about MODs, inc removal of threads.

If the Team believe that a thread was incorrectly removed, it would be put back into the Forum it was taken from, which we could not do if it was deleted. This has happened a number of times, its not "theory".

In the above case, in my opinion, VB did exactly the right thing.

Opening up a thread that would result in the calling or "taking the piss" of someone that used to belong here, and cannot defend himself (hell, he couldnt defend himself when he was here ffs&#33;) is just not "fair".

I have no objection to people "taking the piss" out of people that can defend themselves, however I feel that IN was bullied somewhat while he was here... why the hell should that continue now?

There is no reason to PM people when we move threads, only for warnings etc. If we did have to, we would have no time to enjoy the forum ourselves, and we are also members. Luckily most posts we move are "double posts" etc. not due to trouble.

If a thread was going to be moved from the start, the poster usually has a good idea of that before he even posts. After all the hassle with BD last week, it is pretty obvious that any posts along the same lines would be moved either to the trash or into here.

DanB
04-05-2004, 05:39 PM
I think you got called a bitch for the short curt reply but I could be mistaken :huh:

Cheese
04-05-2004, 05:40 PM
What&#39;s wrong with merely closing a thread with a simple, "Stop this" message?

Afronaut
04-05-2004, 05:45 PM
Well, maybe that "NO" answer was a bit short.
But i wouldn&#39;t go so far as callin Vb a "bitch".
That is just plain rude.
Did you get a PM (4 March) form Vb about your oversized sig/ava?
Did he (Vb) also made a smaller pic for you (and send via PM) to use if you so choose?
Is that the "pot shot" you referring to?
If not, i&#39;d like to see where he does these shots.
Accusing him for doing it dont hold water for me before you provide some links
where this is taking place.

You could have talked to me over SS as you know im there pretty much.
You could have also send a PM to me, or other mod if you have questions regarding the
moved topics. If you feel that the Mods Sux0rs, you could PM an Admin about it.
It says so in the rules. You can not expect a PM back in 5 min as sometimes it takes time
to consider and talking in the Team Chat before anything happens.

But I guess it serves better for your "campain" to have this in public.

About your threads:

Apparently you are on your "campain" to free IENews form his Ban.

In your first thread you stated: "Free Internet.news for the good of a good laugh"

In your first second you asked ppl to bring pictures of David
(probably because it is impossible to find them in the board)
so you could add them for your Signature.

It seems you want to have a laugh on Davids expence.
And you want him back here so we could laugh some more.

Making a thread of David, whatever they would be, and laugh at him
is something i consider cheap.
Its like kicking the guy whos lying on the ground, defendless.

That is the core reason why I agree that your topics should have been moved to trash.
I just wasn&#39;t fast enough and some other mod moved them.

The second reason i can think of why not have threads about David is they get to
be flamed real bad. You get flamed, David gets flamed (see the point about lying man) and in the end its all tears.

If you really care about David (IENews) so much and you cant find him on your own,
PM me here or in SS and i can give you a link where you can talk with him or whatever you may wish. I am not against that at all.
But if you think you can make him a laughin-stock in here, especially now when he is banned,
It Is Not Going To Happen.

Peerzy
04-05-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Guitar&#045;Slinger@5 April 2004 - 17:45
Well, maybe that "NO" answer was a bit short.
But i wouldn&#39;t go so far as callin Vb a "bitch".
That is just plain rude.
Did you get a PM (4 March) form Vb about your oversized sig/ava?
Did he (Vb) also made a smaller pic for you (and send via PM) to use if you so choose?
Is that the "pot shot" you referring to?
If not, i&#39;d like to see where he does these shots.
Accusing him for doing it dont hold water for me before you provide some links
where this is taking place.

You could have talked to me over SS as you know im there pretty much.
You could have also send a PM to me, or other mod if you have questions regarding the
moved topics. If you feel that the Mods Sux0rs, you could PM an Admin about it.
It says so in the rules. You can not expect a PM back in 5 min as sometimes it takes time
to consider and talking in the Team Chat before anything happens.

But I guess it serves better for your "campain" to have this in public.

About your threads:

Apparently you are on your "campain" to free IENews form his Ban.

In your first thread you stated: "Free Internet.news for the good of a good laugh"

In your first second you asked ppl to bring pictures of David
(probably because it is impossible to find them in the board)
so you could add them for your Signature.

It seems you want to have a laugh on Davids expence.
And you want him back here so we could laugh some more.

Making a thread of David, whatever they would be, and laugh at him
is something i consider cheap.
Its like kicking the guy whos lying on the ground, defendless.

That is the core reason why I agree that your topics should have been moved to trash.
I just wasn&#39;t fast enough and some other mod moved them.

The second reason i can think of why not have threads about David is they get to
be flamed real bad. You get flamed, David gets flamed (see the point about lying man) and in the end its all tears.

If you really care about David (IENews) so much and you cant find him on your own,
PM me here or in SS and i can give you a link where you can talk with him or whatever you may wish. I am not against that at all.
But if you think you can make him a laughin-stock in here, especially now when he is banned,
It Is Not Going To Happen.

Okay now that GS explained it a little more i see i was a bit out of order, truth be told i can&#39;t remember much of the hread because i was drunk, i can&#39;t remeber saying &#39;bring back I.N for the good of a good laugh.

No that was not a pot shot i was refering to, i was very pleased that Vb did that for me, although i have noticed im sure of it him having goes at me, i will try and find the links for them.

I know david outside of this board, im an admin on his board and i have him on msn, i was not trying to attack him in anyway or make people laugh at him, i was simply board and wanted to paint shop pro a few more sigs of mine. Admitably i spose that was wrong, and in a way it was taking the piss abit.

The way VB1234 reply in here, it seemed as if it had been a one man descision, that he choose the deleat the thread. I was in no way, taking personal attacts as Vb1234, he had just really annoyed me with that one word IMO stupid answer, i proberly shouldn&#39;t have called him bitch also. I was just annoyed. if i had known it had been in team chat, i wouldn&#39;t have acted like i did. Its just the way Vb replied and the way he talked in my eyes implied he closed the thread, it was his idea and no one else even knew about it.

I wasn&#39;t trying to make him a laughing stock or anything, it just seemed like an idea for me to pratice Paint shopping and was an idea. Althoug i still think i should have been informed in some way or another to why it was closed or the fact that it was closed.

Sorry

Afronaut
04-05-2004, 07:38 PM
@ peerzyboy

We had a long chat in SS, so i can post this now:
These things happens sometimes,
sometimes a bit too easy also,
with a little bit more "laid back" attitude
and PMing im sure this little incident would not happen at all.

Im glad things are more clear now and it didnt
go to next level, flaming or what have we.

Hooray for communications &#33;

Busyman
04-05-2004, 08:38 PM
I think IN was a laughing stock and he made it that way.

We talk about hypo and Killa Sin the same way. Why not IN?

jetje
04-05-2004, 08:49 PM
i guess because of the timing... and the relation to another topic... ;)

i agree on the fact he brought it to hisself but he can&#39;t defend himself and even if he was around he probably couldn&#39;t defend himself, because of some loose screws...

lynx
04-05-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by jetje@5 April 2004 - 20:49
because of some loose screws...
:nono:

Remember to report yourself for that. :P

Peerzy
04-06-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by lynx+5 April 2004 - 23:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 5 April 2004 - 23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetje@5 April 2004 - 20:49
because of some loose screws...
:nono:

Remember to report yourself for that. :P [/b][/quote]
Don&#39;t Worry i already have done for him :lol:

Nauwght JetJe&#33; :lol: