PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Of Speech

BigBoo
03-30-2004, 02:52 PM
i noticed all the stuff in the thread about billy something-or-oth4er.

is there reallyy any fascism here. i always thought it a great place for freedom of speech. im allowed to post my vviews no matter how extreme, even if that meant getting flame grilled. there does seem to be a line but thats drawn at offencivness not political view poinnt.

my point is theres the other forum thts trying to take this down with freedom of speech, but i bet if i posted there with what i want i'd gett called an arsehole andkicked out because this is a rather free foruum and that seems to be just a faction iif you kno what i mean ;)

bowrabob
03-30-2004, 03:37 PM
So why don't you post there and find out, instead of guessing? :lol:

j2k4
03-30-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by BigBoo@30 March 2004 - 08:52

my point is theres the other forum thts trying to take this down with freedom of speech, but i bet if i posted there with what i want i'd gett called an arsehole andkicked out because this is a rather free foruum and that seems to be just a faction iif you kno what i mean ;)
Are you referring to WN&E?

It isn't the lounge, for sure, but it is a place where ideas meet ideas, and sometimes there is a clash.

Presentations may occasionally be forceful, but nobody will attempt to infringe on your free speech.

Pointing out flaws and illogic in an argument is neither censorous nor an effort to deprive someone of their free speech; it is, instead, part of the discourse of normal debate.

If I tell you you're full of shit, don't take offense-tell me why I'm wrong.

Get it? ;)

C'mon and give it a go; it's more fun than you think. :)